Lesbian Cum Slave Gets an Upgrade

Story Info
Audra's torment gets an unexpected upgrade.
2.5k words
4.11
55.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
broken1477
broken1477
232 Followers

This is a continuation of my Lesbian Cum Slave series. It will make much more sense if you read it in order. This story contains non-consensual elements. I do not advocate or endorse anything but safe sex between consenting adults. Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

*******

Something new. Something new was always terrifying. Nothing new in this hell-on-earth was ever good. Audra cringed as all 22 of the girls in her unit were herded silently toward the door and into the cold, gray hallway. Being last in line, Audra saw all of her fellow captives, shuffle along. She saw a great variety of women, all races, all hair and eye colors, all ranging from almost-too-skinny to pleasantly plump, different heights, different ages ranging from 20 to 40, all wearing the same "uniform" of tight white satin panties and tight satin camisoles; all of them with the same wide-eyed trepidation evident on their faces. Candy herded them all down an endless maze of hallways with heavy steel doors, each one identical to the last. After several minutes, they reached their destination. Candy waved her wrist at a sensor near the door and a heavy "CLUNK" made it obvious that the door was open.

This room was new. Audra had never seen it before. It looked like an auditorium. As she crossed the threshold, the scent of woman was undeniable. There were easily 400 molded plastic seats in a semi-circle. There looked to be 25 rows or so, with 30 or so seats in the back and fewer toward the stage area. The stage area was vacant, with the exception of a podium with microphone, on which a laptop computer sat. There were already several rows full of girls just like the ones in her unit, all bearing the same expression; all dressed the same as her.

Candy ushered them down the first vacant row and each of them took a position in front of a seat. Audra looked down at the seats behind her and saw they all had a small puddle in each of them. She deduced that the aroma of the room was likely from the girl-dew in the seats, and it was obvious that the seats were recently occupied. She looked at Candy and Candy directed them all to be seated. Audra hesitantly lowered her panty covered bottom into the seat, a shiver traveling up her as the cold moisture from a mystery girl (or girls) quickly soaked into the fabric on her bottom and her nethers. Candy then walked to the front of the auditorium and took her seat at the front, next to several other senior girls, all dressed like her in black latex. The silent procession continued until the seats were filled.

Audra jumped slightly as the lights were dimmed and a spotlight shone on the podium. Mistress came onto the stage from a room on the side. Her heels clicked methodically on the hard stage as she slowly approached the podium.

'Not good. This is not good.' Audra's inner voice ramped her anxiety.

"I'm sure you all are impatiently waiting with baited breath as to why you are here." Mistress said coyly.

"I want to share with you some very, very exciting news. Our research team has finally, after years of work, perfected the implants that you were all given when you arrived."

Audra's eyes darted around the room and saw that all the other girls had a similar look of confusion and terror. She thought about the horrible little chip in her neck that would sensitize her most intimate anatomy. The infernal thing worked too well. She recalled a recent punishment when it was turned all the way up and lightest touch to her clit and nipples left her babbling on the floor. Mistress' next words snapped her back to the present.

"They were always so limited, so crude. Now, they finally work as intended, and you are here for a demonstration of the firmware upgrade that was uploaded to them as you entered the room."

Ice ran through Audra's veins as she processed the wicked demoness' words. She didn't even notice the woman punching keys on the computer in front of her.

"The implants were always intended to be a means for me to, for lack of a better work, hijack the nervous system of my subjects and produce a wide variety of results, not just increase sensitivity. We always knew that they could do so much more."

Audra felt the warmth of fresh moisture in her pussy. Alarmed, she looked around and saw the same look on the faces of the other girls as each of them adjusted in their seats. The sensation felt very unnatural, since there was no arousal to go along with it, not even the slightest heat or tingle. It was clear that this was one of the implant's new functions.

"Be glad you aren't in the last group. They have to clean the seats." Mistress smiled.

In a matter of seconds, each of the girls' pussies were leaking profusely. The reality that Audra had lost something else to this woman sank in. Mistress pushed a button and the leaking slowed and stopped.

"These implants were meant to take the place of locks as well." Mistress pushed another button.

Audra went limp. She was fully conscious, she could move her eyes and breathe, but she couldn't move. In her limited view, she could see that all the rest of the girls were slumped in their seats as well. Some slumped forward, others back, some to each side, and a couple slid from their seats to the floor, undoubtedly aided by the fully lubricated seats. The only sound that could be heard was a litany of hastening respiration as the girls panicked. Mistress broke the silence once again.

"I will personally set free and give ten million pounds to any girl who can raise her hand or say a word."

Audra summoned all of the will inside her in a vain effort to move or speak. All she managed to do was breathe a little faster. The heavy breathing in the room made it clear that she was not alone in her struggle. The desperation that wormed its way into her soul left her cold. She realized that she could now, effectively, be turned off by remote control.

"This island has been wired throughout with perimeters. If you cross into an area that you are prohibited from, you will find yourself in the state you are in now. I could even make the condition permanent if you make me cross enough. The beauty of it, though, is that you retain everything; full consciousness, full sensitivity, you just lose the ability to react. There's more to it, though. Let me demonstrate."

With that, Mistress gestured to the senior girls in the front row. They walked over and picked up a girl from the end of the third row and dragged her to the stage. Mistress punched a few more buttons, and all girls regained control of themselves, with the exception of the poor girl on stage. A few more button pushes and the girl became rigid. It was clear that she had no control over herself, but she stood stiffly with a senior girl on either side of her to ensure she didn't fall. Mistress walked over and used her index fingers and formed a smile on the girl's face. The girl's eyes darted around and she breathed heavily but remained smiling. Mistress then lifted each of the girl's arms above her and formed her hands into fists, then extended the girl's index fingers to make a 'number one' gesture. She unceremoniously removed the girl's top. She adjusted the girl's legs and posture until she was perfectly balanced, after which the senior girls took a step back.

The girl's eyes continued to dart around and she breathed heavily, the smile plastered on her face was horrifying. All the other captives were transfixed on the scene playing out on stage, each of them realizing that this could be their fate. Mistress then reached into the podium and withdrew a small jar. She applied a glob of its contents to each of the girl's nipples. She then took a lighter and lit the poor girl's nipples. The girl's eyes darted faster and her chest heaved as she gasped for breath, still bearing that obscene smile. Mistress quickly walked over to the podium and pushed a few buttons. The girl regained control of herself and quickly patted the flames out, and gingerly cradled her slightly singed nipples.

"I told you that you would pay for disobeying me." Mistress said sternly.

"Now get dressed and take your seat."

The girl quickly complied, tears streaming from her face. The senior girls followed.

"You were my slaves before. Now, if you disobey, or I fancy it, you can be my dolls."

In the blink of an eye, every girl in the seats screamed simultaneously and grabbed their breasts. Audra felt as if her nipples had been lit on fire. A split second later the sensation was gone, but it was easily some of the most intense pain she had ever felt.

"The flames were just for showmanship, I confess. I can actually impose the same sensations on any of you, at any time. I can burn, shock, pinch, tickle, poke, pierce, itch, sting, whip, or grind any and every square inch of any one of you...or at least I can make you feel like it, all without leaving even the slightest mark. I have a distinct feeling that we are going to have a brand new level of compliance around here." She couldn't hide her sick joy as the smile on her face broadened.

The contents of Audra's stomach just about escaped her as her mind processed what she had just seen and felt. This woman's depravity knew no bounds.

"Now, let's talk a little about some of the more subtle functions. Aside from being able to increase your sensitivity tenfold, I now have complete control of your sexual response. I'm much fonder of showing rather than telling, though. Let's start with arousal." A few keystrokes and the lights shifted. The spotlights shown on the audience now, leaving the stage dark. Mistress looked up to admire her handiwork.

"None of you may touch yourselves."

Audra felt her sex respond immediately, her nipples tightened and her clit began to swell and throb. Her pussy drooled and twitched with need. In a matter of seconds she was overcome with lust and her mind drifted to its most private and naughty places. She gripped the arms of her seat tightly as fantasized about the dirty, dirty ways she could satisfy the undeniable need in her quim. Her mind went back and forth from revulsion and lust, as she realized that this, too, was no longer hers to control. She saw the rest of the audience in the same predicament. She looked at the girl next to her and pictured the girl's white-knuckled hand plunging in and out of her needy slit. She almost had time to feel disgusted with herself, but then Mistress addressed them again.

"You may now touch yourselves. The first one of you to cum wins a week off, no requirements to perform anything."

400 hands simultaneously slipped into panties as each of the girls frantically began to jill themselves off. Audra's index and middle finger instantly began rubbing her clit like mad and she felt herself climbing the very short ladder to orgasm. She knew it would only take seconds; she was already consumed with her need. She felt like her little button was about to explode.

"Even better, any girl who comes will be set free with 10 million pounds."

Audra stopped, as did most of the other girls. Within a few seconds, all of them had stopped. Audra realized that no matter how hard she tried, she wouldn't be able to cum...yet another loss. The deep-seeded hatred that she had for this woman began to swell, but was quickly replaced as she took a sharp inhale. Her hands were back to gripping the arms of her chair, but she felt her clit and pussy being expertly stroked. Her eyes widened and judging by the heavy breathing and quiet moaning, each of the other girls were experiencing it, too.

"Well, don't stop on my account." Mistress said through a Cheshire grin.

Each of the girls was on the absolute razor's edge of orgasm. Each of their bodies were feeling the most perfect sensations and, had they been able, every last one of them would have had the most satisfying orgasm any of them had ever known. Mistress watched them writhe in their seats for a full 10 minutes before she spoke again.

"I'm not even going to ask if any of you want to cum. What I am going to do, is continue our demonstration." Mistress keyed in another sequence.

Audra's clit exploded directly into the most intense overstimulation she had ever felt. She jumped up, grabbed her mons and began to make the most inhuman sounds. There it was, the tickle that was more than a tickle; that horrid sensation that she loathed more than anything. She was completely oblivious to the fact that every other girl was doing the same thing. She was blind and deaf to anything except what was happening to her clit right now. She hopped and danced and pawed at herself. She knew this sensation so well, but this was so intense. It was everything. She was in the rapture of full post-orgasm torment...without the orgasm. This only lasted for a single minute, but it felt like an hour. When it stopped, she realized that she was not alone in her suffering as 400 beauties all fought to regain their breath and took their seats. Audra was mortified. The game had truly changed. She imagined being awakened from a dead sleep to her clit being tortured like this, or worse.

"We're almost done, just one final demonstration. Since you all behaved so admirably, I've decided to reward you all with the most intense orgasms you've ever experienced. You've each shown me in the time you've been here where your voices are, and I've prepared a little music."

With that, a final sequence of keystrokes, Audra heard a small group of girls moan loudly, then another, then another, then the most intense orgasm she had ever felt ripped though her and she joined in. It subsided unnaturally fast as she heard groups of girls with similar voices throughout the crowd moaning loudly in turn. Her turn came again and so did she. It was so intense that she couldn't help but moan. Her mind wrapped around what she was hearing and identified it as Beethoven's Fifth. Apparently she was an "F."

"Prepare the 'Toccata and Fugue' group." Mistress gestured and two senior girls exited.

"Candy, come lick my pussy while I enjoy the symphony."

Candy hastily complied.

broken1477
broken1477
232 Followers