Lesbian Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------

The two women drove down Charles Point Road toward the Cox Peninsula. It was a weekday, and not many people were around. Since departing the ferry, the road seemed deserted.

"This is going to be fun!" Monica said.

"How far do we have to go?" Candice looked out at the eucalyptus and lancewood trees sprouting out of the rich red ground; a warm wind blew in her face making her pig-tails dance.

"Just eight miles up the road, then we turn toward the ocean," Monica smiled.

After several miles, Candice got a little restless and popped open the glove box. She thumbed through the usual stuff, registration, maintenance guide, ownership manual, and a piece of plastic. Curious, she took the hand size object and realized it was an unused sticker as it still had the peel off pads keeping the object stiff. She turned it over: The sticker depicted two women holding hands walking toward the entrance of an enlarged vagina.

Intrigued, Candice held up the sexy ad. "What's 'Lisa's Twat' about?"

Monica took her eyes off the road momentarily, and grinned ear to ear. "Oh, baby. I've got a whole world to show you!"

With that, she slowed the truck and turned right. "We're almost there!"

They traveled two more curving miles before the trees cleared and the beach coalesced in front of them. The women were excited and laughed out loud.

"Woohoo!" Candice cried.

On the beach sand, Monica slowed down and turned East. They paralleled the beach a distance before she swung the SUV North facing the rushing waves and stopped.

"How about here?"

Unable to contain herself, Candice jumped out of the truck and ran toward the surf. A short ways out, a small wave came in and soaked her to the waste. Monica was suddenly there to help steady the girl wrapping an arm around her lover and guiding her back to the beach laughing and kissing.

They setup a canopy connecting a vibrant stripe colored cloth from the roof of the SUV to two poles. Candice laid out a blanket underneath as Monica pulled the cooler onto the truck tailgate. Before eating lunch, they removed their bikinis; the girls had long since made bare their private parts and the warm ocean breeze chilled the exposed hairless, but moist skin. While eating lunch, both women enjoyed the view, naked.

The beach ran roughly 300 feet from shore to the forest line. No one, nothing manmade could be seen in either direction. The ocean was like a shimmering transparent blue gem. The tan sands were soft but hot. It was a perfect place for the lovers to relax and get intimate.

-----------

Both women sat on the blanket and finished eating. Monica took a few deep breathes of the fresh ocean air, and then guided Candice onto her back. Lying next to the little girl, she ran her free hand over the pale skin. Candice closed her eyes and enjoyed Monica's gentle caresses.

The teacher's fingers lightly skated down Candice's sternum and circled back up to her C-size breasts and drew tight circles around each areola before closing on the nipple giving it a little tug. Candice would giggle and her tit flesh would rise in goose bumps.

After a few minutes, the roaming fingers then glided down to and around the girl's navel before making a beeline to the very top of her bare pussy. Then the older woman's fingers swarmed together to form a cupped hand that fit over youth's vagina like a soft blanket. As Monica began to press down on Candice's pussy lips, she watched her lover's breathing increase. The blonde's chest rose and fell; her tits seeming to get larger, her erect nipples more pointed.

Not being able to hold back any longer, Monica leaned over and engulfed one of Candice's tits as she massaged the girl's vulva all the way to her anus and back again. For several minutes the two held this pose as sounds of sucking and moaning mixed with the sounds on the ocean waves crashing on the shore. The teacher loved how her little girl's nipples were half and inch long. She would nudge them with her lips, nose, and cheeks to watch them spring back to attention exciting Monica to no end. Her own pussy would gel with everything she did to her lover. Drawing the supple chest organ into her mouth and releasing it generated an enticing jiggle revealing the girl's youth and body tone. Monica just wanted to swallow and yet continue to suck on the two treasures.

After a time, Monica broke off her oral-breast playfulness; she sat up, and came around in front of her partner's feet. Watching her girl with a coy look, she lifted each foot and massaging them while sucking on the girl's toes, watching - always watching - her partners joyous reactions. Moving her hands further, the Monica massaged Candice's pale skinned calves and knees, kissing and sucking on her flesh as if it were covered in honey.

Candice enjoyed her former teacher methodically devour her. Her pussy tingled with anticipation as the larger woman squeezed and rubbed her thighs, loosening her muscles.

Looking at her pig-tail girl, Monica descended into the girl's open legs and her tongue began its smooth, steady rhythmic licking toward Candice's center. Up and down her cleft: from clit to anus and back again, the brunette kept her softened tongue on course until finally settling in its cherished home, in the warmth and tight hole of Candice's vaginal canal. Monica hummed with her upper lip against the girl's clit. Candice was floated into an even higher euphoric bliss.

"You like the work your teacher is doing for you, little girl?" Monica teased.

"Oh, Yessssssss..." Candice cooed as her lover's tongue replaced itself momentarily.

"You want teacher to make everything alright?"

"Ooo... oh, mmmmm... yessss..."

The tongue plunged in and out again.

"Teacher likes eating your pussy. You must be a badddd girlllll,"

"...b...bad...gir.. l..."

Candice was on the edge and Monica knew her precious well. She tactfully repositioned her tongue from the girl's fuck hole back to her clit and introduced her index finger to the undulating opening. The girl's virgin cervix invited the finger inside her willingly. Both women were moaning; the larger woman's vibrating mouth only drove the eighteen year old to the wall. Monica wrapped her arms around the girl's thighs, her palms gripping Candice's hips.

Candice placed one hand on the older woman's crown and grasped her breast with the other, squeezing it; milking it as if she could make it spurt cum out of her nipple. Monica pictured that image and drove her face, lips and tongue all over the girl's pussy in ecstasy.

That was all the girl needed and cried out her orgasm. Her legs and pelvis shook with staccato tremors as if trying to spew Monica out of her with here cum. But the girl's lover held her hips firmly not allowing the youth to shake her off and continued her facial barrage forcing Candice to remain a little longer on that wall and continue her explosion.

The girl's hips jumped in the air as a larger burst of female fluids broke free over Monica's face and lips, and into her mouth. The smaller transforming into a larger orgasmic frenzy lasted only a short time and the women collapsed.

Candice folded her arms, then slowly pulled them apart resting her palms on each breast rubbing them, then folded her arms again. She repeated this process several times as Monica remained plugged into the girl's snatch.

After swallowing several gulps of the pig-tailed blonde's orgasmic profusions, the older woman settle in mopping up what was left of the girl's delicious essence. Her love for the beautiful girl made her smile watching the girlie juice weeping from Candice's clit and canal, and she lapped the secretions into her mouth and over her teeth. Not to let any escape, the teacher also swept her tongue into Candice's asshole, enjoying the second orifice she passed over during her initial feeding.

"Next time, my little star. I will love you like your cousin on top," Monica promised. And with that she stabbed her tongue into the girl's bowels for just a second before returning to her work above the anus.

It was only now Candice could hear the rhythmic crashing of the ocean waves. She was reminded where she was, on a secluded beach, under a bright canopy. She breathed in deeply. The smell of the salty air filled her lungs with the wonderful outdoors. All the while her open pussy was being treated and massaged by her lover. Gathering her strength, the girl raised her head to watch Monica orally clean her.

"You really like eating that, don't you," the girl purred.

"Oh, how I love you!" Monica said poking around for more caches of pussy-liquid gold, but could find none. She gave the open pussy a couple more smacks with her lips and then pulled herself up and over her. "My god, those nipples!" she thought, and she dipped her head for another quick round of nipple-boxing ending with a sucking vanquish in both of the girl's tit arenas.

Monica wrenched her gaze from the nipple battlefield to look in her lover's eyes. "How I love you very much!" she said.

They embraced.

Rolling Candice's lower lip between hers, Monica could feel the girl's nipples jab into the top of her breasts. Candice breathed in the smell of pussy on her lover's face and started to lick portions of Monica's coated skin. "I love you," she said.

Monica basked in the girl's facial worship. "I love you too..."

"I wish you could fuck me," Candice said regretfully.

Monica pulled her head back a little and looked the girl in the eye.

"I'm going to tell you a secret my love," she paused, keeping direct eye contact, and brought her lips lightly on top of Candice's lips. "I'm saving you for when we get married." she whispered.

Candice's eyes widened, and both women grins were so wide, their front teeth briefly touched. Suddenly, the girl's arms wrapped around Monica holding her tightly and buried her tongue inside the woman's mouth. Then moving her arms higher, the girl held the sides of her lover's head, holding her connected to her. Still on top, Monica played with her imp's ears using her finger tips.

"Really? Really!" Candice intoned.

"Yes. Really!" Monica laughed.

And Candice latched onto Monica's lower lip and sucked it. Monica pulled in her partner's upper lip in response before they both opened their mouths wider. This time the girls rolled back in forth, legs intertwined arms circling each other, each held the others head as if each were trying to get even closer to the other if that were possible.

"When? When, when, when!"

"We have plenty of time, my love. Let's talk about it when we get home. OK?"

Candice nodded and then tightly hugged the older woman sinking her chin over Monica's shoulder.

Several minutes later, both women relaxed, then jumped up and ran holding hands for the ocean laughing. An incoming wave broke them apart and they went under. Standing, Candice couldn't help but lust after her partners stunning figure. Monica's wet, glistening body reminded her of a naked professional swim suit model. In turn, Candice's figure had Monica remembering a time when she was younger and outdoors with her girlfriends teaching each other how to girl-love.

The two leaped into each other's arms and steadied themselves against the push and pull of the Timor Sea. The lovers began exploring each other: fondling hands grabbing ass and tits as their heads joined at the mouth again. Soon, they were playing as young girls in love do; one wrestling the other, diving under water and pulling the other down, feeling the sand run through their toes, sitting on the water's edge and letting the waves crash into their reposed bodies with water and sand running up and over their sensitive flesh eventually getting them horny again.

Running back to the SUV, Monica tackled her lover onto the blanket jamming her thigh between Candice's legs and fixing her mouth on the girl's delectable, pointy nipples once more. Candice held the woman's head to her chest, kissing her forehead. Several minutes pass, and then the girl turned the tables positioning Monica above her on all fours and positioning the woman's large breasts to her hungry mouth.

"Ah! Mine at last!" she declared before orally clasping Monica's left nipple. After minutes of suckling, Candice let the nipple go, turned her head and burped. Both women giggled. Monica then went onto her back and cradled Candice now attached to her other breast. The ocean panorama, having a full belly and playing in the sun lulled the women into deep sleep. For a little time while they were napping, Candice's sucking mouth continued drawing milk into her mouth and down her throat reflexively until finally even that stopped and Candice's mouth relaxed open - a large bead of milk hug balanced between Monica's erect nipple and Candice's lower lip.

-----------

An hour later, Candice stirred and slowly woke up to the sound of a distant animal grunting. Then it was gone. She carefully dis-entangled herself from her lover and lifted herself off the blanket. Monica was on her back still asleep. Then the sound came again and Candice realized what it was. She bent over and put her ear to her lover's belly. The noise bubble up again and the girl kissed Monica's stomach.

She thought about the lunch inside the older woman covered and mixing with the girl's cum. She smiled to herself: a part of her really was inside her lover's body and the woman was drawing nutrients and energy from it. Then her mind shifted to the very milk she was feasting on earlier and was comforted by the thought that she too was gathering sustenance from her lover. Monica was inside her, coursing through blood vessels and brain. She put a hand to her own tummy as she listened to Monica's.

Then she had to go. The girl got up and walked around the truck to pee. Coming back, she put her hands on her hips and took measure of the surroundings.

She felt truly blessed to be with the woman of her dreams. She thought about being a gold star lesbian and was proud. She would never change for anyone. She loved pussy! She loved how a woman's ass would jiggle when they walkws away from her. She loved tits! Especially tits with milk, she thought, stoking her sex. And soon, I will be married to a woman. The idea of it made her body tremble and nipples taut.

Candice turned toward Monica's sleeping body and started playing with herself pulling a little on her clit. Shaking her head, she stopped playing with herself and licked her fingers as she went under the canopy. Kneeling down at Monica's feet, the girl ever so gently spaced each foot away from the woman's body, bending her knees and opening her lover.

Monica didn't stir; her steady rhythmic breathing said she was still sleeping. Candice crawled up between the woman's tan legs and gently rested her head on the teacher's thigh facing her hairless pussy. She reached up with her fingers and tenderly inspected her lover's pelvis.

Monica's pussy was larger than her own and her inner labia and clitoris extend beyond her outer labia. Instead of the closed doorway her own vagina presented, Monica's was busting out the door begging to be eaten. Being a lesbian rookie, Candice wondered if her lover sucked on her lower lips long and often enough if her anatomy would grow large enough to be bursting out also.

The young woman delicately pulled the older woman's inner labia out, extending it full length, and her mouth began to water. She then rested a finger on top of the clitoris and lightly stroked it while keeping a brief eye on Monica to make sure she was still asleep. The girl put most of her attention on the woman's pussy as it slowly became wet. The smell of pussy began to grow stronger. When her lover's clit hardened, Candice stopped her ministrations.

Cautiously, she brought her head up to her lover's pussy taking one side of the outer labia in her mouth and rolled it over, and up and down in her lips. Candice could taste immediately Monica's arousal. She fought the urge to jump on the older woman's clit. Instead, she lowered her head slightly to lick the perineum bridging the space between Monica's anus and love tunnel, and lightly sucked on it.

Daintily dragging her softened tongue back up to her lover's labia once more, she hooked her lips on one side of Monica's cunt and pulled them away exposing the woman's entrance. The girl inserted the tip of her finger gently into her partner's hole; it disappearing millimeter by millimeter into the warm, wet love tunnel. She slid it in and out very gently a couple of times before adding a second digit. After a few tender strokes, Monica's pussy made a sucking sound asking for more. Candice released the labia from her mouth and looked up to see Monica beginning to stir. When she added a third finger, the woman's hips began to rock back and forth.

"...more..." the older woman moaned.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you..."

"More," Monica assured her and smiled.

Candice added the last finger and continued pumping all four fingers. Monica rose up on her elbows. "Go ahead," she said watching the girl. "Put it all in me!"

For a brief second, Candice didn't understand, but then quickly realized what Monica was asking of her. Looking at her hand, the girl folded her thumb into her palm, and eased her entire hand against the woman's opening.

"It's OK, baby. You can do it..." Monica encouraged. "It'll go in..."

With each stroke, Candice's hand went deeper. She watched Monica's face for any hints of pain or warning so she would know to back off.

Then...

...suddenly...

... her hand disappeared.

"Oohh yes! Oh baby, I love you!" Monica purred as the young woman tried to get in better position to piston her lover's cooch. "OK, baby. Back and forth... yes... that's it... now make a fist honey so you have more room to move..."

Candice contracted her hand into a fist and pumped her arm into Monica rhythmically. The older woman felt so full and she loved it! The girl could feel the woman's entrance squeeze her wrist. Inside her lover, Candice's slick hand was loosely closed, and rubbing against the roughness of Monica's G-spot sending electricity straight to the woman's brain.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" the woman kept repeating thrusting her body in time against the blonde pig-tailed girl's arm. And Candice was getting excited too. They had never done something like this before. She rubbed her pussy against Monica's flexing toes and she put her head on the woman's thigh, and kissed and sucked her skin while gliding her forearm back and forth.

Suddenly, Monica's stomach tightened and convulse. Her face was scrunched and her hips lifted off the blanket. Everything froze. Candice held on biting into the woman's leg, her pussy fixed on her partner's foot.

"AAaaahhhhhh!"

The little girl could feel the inside of her open fist fill with girl goo. The woman's clit began to spray her cum/urine into the air and Candice had to be quick to slam her mouth over the erupting geyser, locking it down; Monica's well was capped and the girl drank.

The woman's hips dropped, then jumped up again. Then dropped. Then sprang up again. As Candice held on, her arm would go a little further in when Monica dropped, and a little further out when she rose. This went on a couple of more times until finally, exhausted and numb, Monica dropped her pelvis and collapsed. Candice continued eating, cleaning and gulping obscenely.

Her hand still inside her lover, Candice didn't finish there. She lifted Monica's foot and sucked clean her pussy juice from the woman's toes. When the girl was finished, Monica finally had the energy to raise herself up again on her elbows. She watched as Candice returned her focus on her hand inside of the woman.

The girl slowly and gently pulled her appendage out of Monica's center and the girl scrutinized the woman's orifice for any leakage. When she found some, the girl eagerly ate it.