Lesbian Dialogues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was moaning and breathing heavily on the phone. From his obvious excitement I took it that he had no problems with me fucking his wife! I pulled her panties over her arse and pushed them down her thighs. My lover was naked too now - except for her heeled shoes. My hands roamed freely over her nicely curved body - her firm thighs, her round arse, her tight stomach, her soft breasts. With my lips I was kissing my way along the middle of her back, loving the taste of her scented body. Tori had arched her back, gazing up towards the ceiling, moaning loudly into the handset for the benefit of Michael. With her free hand she slid her fingers to her pussy.

'Oh Michael, oh Michael, I'm fingering my pussy darling. I'm so wet honey - my cunt's all wet and slippery. Tiffany's got your wife all juiced up, darling. Ahhh, ahhh....I'm lubricating up my fingers...I'm scooping up juice, from my pussy, I'm licking my fingers, licking off my juice....Oh ummm, it tastes soooo good, you know how good I taste, don't you baby? I can't wait to have Tiffany lapping at my cunt, I can't wait to spread my legs for her....Ohhh Tiffany darling, feel my wetness, feel my desire....'

Tori pushed my hand towards her pussy. I slid my fingers over the trimmed pubic hair that crowned her cunt before sliding my fingers over her lips. God, she was wet - very wet. Her cunt lips were large and exposed and I began to finger her with both my hands simultaneously, allowing my fingers to explore her lips, her cunt-hole and her clitoris at the same time. Tori began to hump her pussy rhythmically against my fingers, her body trembling against mine, her breathing heavy and punctuated by shrieks and squeals of delight.

'Ah Michael, oh my God, Tiffany's fucking me with her fingers, this is so good, urghhh, ah, ah, I'm gonna cum, your wife's gonna cum.....Yes Tiffany, yes....I'm loving this, baby, faster, faster....Cum Mike, cum baby, beat off that cock of yours, I can't hold back.....ahhhh.....yess, yess, arrhhhh......'

Tori writhed in my arms as she orgasmed against my fingers. I guess Michael came as well as a loud moan emanated from the handset. Tori's release was a powerful one and as she gave herself up to her lesbian desires she dropped the phone to the floor. With both hands now free she reached back to clasp my head for support, her body heaving in my arms as she recovered her breath with deep intakes of air. Only slowly did she ease me round to face her. The two of us smiled and locked our gaze - each woman looking into deep into the eyes of the other. My desire for her was developing into love and I felt she was sensing the same emotions. We drew together and slipped our arms around each others waists. I opened my full lips and she gently lowered her mouth to mine. I tilted my head slightly to one side and relaxed into the kiss.

Q. Tell me about that kiss. How did it feel?

A. Mmm, there's something wonderfully special about kissing a woman - and when that woman is mature and experienced in kissing other girls the feelings amazing. I felt like she was opening new worlds to me. Her lips and tongue and taste were touching the core of my being. While we kissed Tori's hands gently explored my body. They were cool and smooth on my skin, running over my full soft arse, the curve of my hips, along my back, feeling my shoulders and the base of my neck. I kept my eyes tight shut, concentrating on the experience and trying to please Tori with my lips and my tongue. I felt like the centre of me was melting and my cunt was oozing a continual flow of juices. I shifted to part my legs and Tori took the hint, pressing her thigh between mine, rubbing her leg against my hungry pussy. I groaned deeply.

Q. Was Tori quiet, or did she talk dirty to you?

A. Oh yeah, she talked nice and dirty - which always turns me on. She said she loved my kinky body, my fat juicy tits. She made me feel so good about myself - she said that I was so beautiful and desirable. That my soft, curvy figure made her so horny. She called me her luscious lesbian bitch, her hot little dyke. She said that she wanted to fuck me and fuck me - that she wanted me all to herself and she would make her husband sleep in the spare room. She kept moaning and telling me how much she wanted to eat out my pussy and push her tongue in my arse and rub her clit against mine. All this talk was getting me hotter and hotter and I pleaded with her, my darling Tori, to take me to her marital bed and make love to me and teach me and make me her devoted lesbian slave. At this she took my hand, lifted it to her mouth, kissed it, and gently led through to the bedroom.

Q. What happened in the bedroom?

A. Well, she was slow and gentle with me which I loved! She handled me with such kind and gentleness like I was an antique china doll...like if she were to be rough I'd break. Tori is really a connoisseur of women: unlike any man I've been with she knew how to completely satisfy me as a woman. She just focused on me and my needs - there was no rush, no hurrying on to a quick fuck. She paid attention to my whole body for a generous amount of time, straddling me and using her whole body to give me pleasure.

At first we just made out, kissing deeply, running our hands through each others long hair, speaking of our love and desire, enjoying the feeling of our breasts meeting and caressing, the smell of our wet cunts. Tori was getting more and more passionate - her kisses stronger and more insistent. Her saliva drooled from her mouth and I licked it up. She was stirring me up incredibly. She was in complete control and I was being made into simpering horny dyke in her arms.

I kept imploring her to kiss me and take me and eat out my pussy and fuck me - but she kept teasing me, taking her time, letting my lust build. I was getting a little frustrated - not because she didn't let me cum, but because I am a giver meaning I'd get more pleasure pleasing her body rather than her pleasing mine. But god did she please me! She pulled a couple of pillows over and lifted my head on to them. As she did so she whispered in my ear.

'I going to eat out your cunt baby - and I want you to have a good view of my head between your legs. Believe me, it will make it sooo much better. Now spread your soft thighs for Tori you horny little whore.'

I fixed my eyes on hers, easing my legs apart, clasping me fleshy thighs in my hands, exposing every fold of my glistening bald pussy. The blood was throbbing in my cunt. The heat was palpable and the smell of my arousal was pungent. Tori breathed in deeply and began to kiss her way down my soft belly and to the underside of my thighs. My skin is sensitive there and her probing tongue sent a thrill through me. I was in heat already and she hadn't even touched my pussy yet! Between each lick, each caress, she sighed and uttered some words - dirty, sexy words that filled my lust. She was filling all my senses - with her touch, her look, her words, her smell.

'That's it, baby, that's right. Open your legs nice and wide for me - show me your lovely wet pussy. Oh I love young pussy, it's so sweet and juicy. God I've wanted this, needed this. I've needed to taste your juices, to press my tongue between your lips, show you what a woman's love means. Spread your legs you darling lesbian whore, give Tori a good view of your cunt lips, your clit....ummm, its so ripe, so engorged....let me lick it honey, let me suck it...is this good, baby, is this what you want? Show me darling, so me what you've got for me....'

This was what I'd wanted alright. Ever since I'd first made Tori's acquaintance I had fantasised about her eating me out, her beautiful face between my legs. But this beat any fantasy, the experience was too intense to be imagined. And yes, Tori was right to say how sexy it was to watch yourself be eaten out. I was mesmerised by the rhythmic movement of her head between my legs. Tori's hair was dishevelled and moist with sweat and every now and then she would look up and smile before thrusting out her powerful tongue, licking her lips, and continuing her passionate ravishing of my cunt.

I was dissolving now before my lover's desire. Juice was flowing freely from my pussy into Tori's mouth and my whole body felt like it was melting, draining my essence into the centre of my womanhood. As my orgasm built and then broke forth I arched my back, gripping my large breasts and letting out a large full-throated cry which only gradually subsided as my orgasm ran its course. Tori was delighted with my performance, telling me as she took me in her arms how much she loved a woman who came loud and hard. Never, she said, hold anything back: give me it all....

Q. Did you pleasure each other all night?

A. That evening I certainly learned to give and take it all. Tori was obsessed with my body and never ceased to love me. To give me time to recover she pressed her well-toned body against my ampler form and we exchanged tender, romantic kisses. As we did so Tori told me some more about her personal history and her lesbian experiences.

Her first relationships, she said, had all been with women - first at school, and then at college. It was only shortly before graduation that she had formed a short-lived infatuation for a handsome college sportsman and soon, without really knowing the why or how, found herself accepting his proposal of marriage, living in a suburban villa, and pregnant with their first child.

This pregnancy marked the end of her brief flirtation with hetrosexual love. The more pregnant she got the hornier she got for other women. Her frustration became intense until she found release in the arms of a rather maternal but very lesbian midwife. It was partly to maintain the cover for their relationship that she became pregnant again quickly after her first child. Of course the inevitable happened and her husband one day found the two of them in bed. She thought the marriage was over, but to her surprise her husband was understanding - helped no doubt by the fact that he had himself been having an affair - and gradually her love for other women became the centre piece of their erotic life, with her husband often watching her make lesbian love - and sometimes joining in, providing the other woman was comfortable with that. I guessed what was coming next.

'Michael will be home shortly, my dear. Would you mind if he watched us make love?'

I replied that I had no objection at all - though I'd never performed sexually before someone else before. She continued.

'And would you, I wonder, be willing to let him join us to make a threesome.....or would you prefer to keep me all to yourself?'

I was flustered by the question, not wishing to disrupt a beautiful evening and friendship.

'To be truthful, Tori, I'd prefer for it to be just us two. Do you mind?'

'Not at all! That's what I wanted you to say. Believe me, I want your delectable body all to myself as well! You will stay with me tonight and we will confine Michael to the spare room. I think we both know that we don't need a man, don't we?'

With a broad grin Tori slid from the bed and walked across to a large cabinet. She opened the door and bent forward to reach inside a drawer. I took a good long look at the view of her delicious arse that she presented me with - rounded, smooth, and nicely filled out. There is, for me, no sight more alluring than the arse of a sexy woman!

When she turned she was clutching a large pink dildo, sculptured like a real cock, with a veined texture and bulbous head. Still smiling she fastened the dildo to her with a series of straps until it was firmly positioned and jutting out like a real hard-on. I squealed delight at the sight. I had always wanted to be fucked by a woman and to see such a sexy, feminine, woman, sporting a male endowment sent me into palpitations! My cheeks flushed and my pussy oozed juice. Tori moved towards me, the cock swinging as she rolled her nice full hips. As she crawled back up the bed to me she leaned forward to kiss me tenderly and I reached between her legs to stroke her phallus. I knew then that Tori could satisfy me in ways that exceeded even my deepest fantasies. With a voice tremulous with desire I encouraged my lover.

'No, Tori, I don't need a man. I need you. Fuck me, my darling, fuck me please....fuck me with your cock until I'm raw, fuck your lesbian slut please...'

Unexpectedly, Tori grasped my hips and pivoted me onto my front. I drew up my back legs to present her with a full view of my plump arse. She gripped the flesh of my cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing my shaven pussy and my arse hole. I moaned as her tongue slid its way over my exposed cunt lips, teasing and exploring and stirring me up with all the experience she had of the female body. I was slumped forward, my sweat soaked face buried in a pillow. I was completely absorbed in the intensity of the moment - and brimmed with anticipation of what would surely follow. It was at this point that I heard the bedroom door open and saw Tori's husband Michael enter the room from the corner of my eye!

Q. How did you react?

A. At first I was very uncomfortable - embarrassed and, well, nervous frankly. Michael was a biggish man, wearing a dark grey suit, with a shock of dark hair. The tension lifted a little when he smiled at me and said hi - adding that I was indeed as beautiful and sexy as Tori had said.

'But then, my wife has always had impeccable taste in women. Please don't worry about me Tiffany - I shan't bother you two sweet ladies.'

I turned around to look at Tori, wanting her reassurance. She ignored her husband and clasped me in her arms, kissing my neck and whispering in my ear.

'Yes, baby, yes honey, it's just me and you my darling. I love you my gorgeous woman and your mine alone. Ignore my husband and focus on me and us. God, I'm aching to fuck you...'

I let Tori push me back forward onto the bed. Again I lifted my arse to her and this time I felt her mount me from behind, the fat head of her cock pressing against my arse and then my the lower lips of my cunt. I clasped my arse cheeks and pulled them wider to help her drive her cock home and with two or three thrusts she eased herself into me.

I had never taken such a large, hard, cock and the sensation was piercing at first. But Tori knew how to fuck a woman! She kept herself still within me for some time, allowing my cunt muscles to adjust to her member and my juices to build. With her hands on my hips she encouraged me to move back and forth against her cock. My movements were small at first but gradually they became deeper and more pronounced. Each time I impaled myself on my lover I let out a deep cry. I must have looked a sight: I was hot and sweating and my long black hair was hanging over my face. But I didn't care: I was being consumed by an overwhelming lesbian lust. To my right I could see a now naked Michael transfixed on us two women, wanking a decent sized cock. But I had no interest in him. My thoughts were only for his wife - and I'm sure she reciprocated.

Gradually the intensity of our fucking increased. As I thrust back, Tori began to push forward to meet me. Each of us was now fucking the other, each of us in the grip of a profound passion. Our fuck was long and hard. After some minutes Michael let out a grunt and a fountain of white cum fell on to his large belly. His cock immediately began to soften, but Tori remained hard for me, ready to fuck me as long as I could stand it and begged for me. As she pounded my arse she shouted at me.

'Go on, you horny bitch. Take my cock. Grip it with your cunt. This is how you've wanted to be fucked, this is what you wanted. Oh your wet, you dirty little dyke. You can't get enough of my cock, you're so hungry for it. Tell me you want more, tell me you want me to fuck you all night. You've made me so hot, so hard. Cum my little lesbian, cum for Tori, show her your desire, drench me with your cum....'

Of course I came, and as I did so I yelled uncontrollably, arching my back, my large breasts jiggling before me, my pussy on fire and letting loose a flood of feminine desire. Tori continued to service me with her cock, and it was only when I collapsed onto the bed and drew my legs together that she gently eased her juice-soaked cock from deep in my cunt. Tenderly, she planted kisses up my back and I reached back to take her into my arms. Each of us exhausted by our passion we nestled in one another's arms, each caressing the other, treasuring the intimate contact with another woman. As I looked across I saw that Michael had left us. And thus began my first night in the bed of a married woman.

Q. Did you make love again during the night?

A. Oh yes, we made love off and on throughout the night. Gradually I took the initiative in pleasing her. I'm not so experienced when it comes to women but I enjoyed everything I did to her and just tried my best and did what I thought would feel good. I guess it worked because she came hard! We both came a decent amount of times during the night - sorry I cannot say how many times, I lost count! I wanted her to cum as much as possible and ate out her pussy for long periods. She loved that, but she had to push me away several times to let her rest. If I could my lips would be attached to her!

12