Lesbian Does Football Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The night continued with each of the players covering me with there manhood. The night didn't end until each player had gone at least twice. All the seniors insisted at least three.

Sure enough, it ended. The last one to leave was of course Mike who had master minded the event. Pressed up against my face with his, he left a good stream up drool on my cheek before blowing his last load. With a smack to the side of my ass, it was over.

"Not bad." Mike got up and gathered his clothes. I continued to lay on the mat with my arms hugged around myself. Mike opened his locker and threw me my bag.

"We should do this again sometime." Mike grinned

* * * * *

Time passed and I got my things and left. I found my money where I left it. The greyhound bus took me to Chicago, then Pittsburgh, then Philadelphia, and finally New York City where I was greeted by my love Shelly.

I've held this secret from her for almost 13 years. She still doesn't know about the sacrifice I made to be with her.

I did it for her. I did it for love. And yes, I would do it all over again. I have no regrets or fears..........except for the invention of the internet that I fear that my locker video of me and the football team will someday end up on EBAY!

12