Lesbian Heated Showers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“More, I want more!” screamed Leah, her voice echoed around the room followed by several yelps as Nikki got into the flow. Nikki didn’t even notice Leah’s volume; her cries were all she needed to know.

Nikki dipped her tongue into Leah’s sweet juices, her taste intoxicating, leading to a furious increase in her tongue lashings. Leah could feel her muscles tighten and then relax with the sensual licking of Nikki, the sensation driving her into a heated state.

“God Nikki, suck on my pussy,” begged a horny Leah with one hand on the back of Nikki’s head tangled in her long auburn hair, her other hand rolling her enlarged nipples in a fit of self satisfaction.

Nikki heard the command and drew Leah’s inflamed labia into her lips and sucked back gently at first, before raising the pressure. The sudden suction had the desired effect as Leah let out a long deep moan, arching her back and tightening her grasp on Nikki’s hair.

“Ahhh, Nikki,” cried an elated Leah, “don’t stop …”

The passionate cries were unnecessary; Nikki had already formulated a plan. She let her fingers slip out of Leah and then pried her pussy open tenderly rubbing Leah’s hood with her thumb. “You’ll love this!”

Nikki’s tongue plunged deep into Leah’s slit, she rolled it around and thrust it up and down. Leah could barely contain herself, her knees grew weak and her breathing became quick and shallow.

“Yes Nikki, yes!” cried Leah close to a warm glow spread over her. “I’m going to cum Nikki, ohhh …”

Leah let loose. Her hand threatened to pull out Nikki’s hair then fell limp as she slumped back against the shower wall almost sitting on Nikki’s face. Nikki refused to stop, lapping Leah’s sweet juices up in a savage way. Leah finally reached down under her and cupped Nikki’s chin bringing her to her feet and kissing her passionately. She could taste herself on Nikki’s warm face, it was an exhilarating moment, one which led to Leah’s own resolve.

Xanthe had heard the entire lustful moment between the two girls, the sounds of Leah’s cries and Nikki’s lapping threatened to send her over the top. She redoubled her efforts to bring herself off. Her slender finger finding her clit, tapping ever so softly on the hardened nub.

She wanted to scream as she worked herself to orgasm but retained some of her self control. It was that voyeuristic sense which made her so hot for it. She trailed a path over her puffy labia faintly tickling its tender flesh bringing warm satisfaction.

The thought of joining the two girls was alluring. Xanthe gently rolled her hard nipples, roughly tugging her swimsuit straps down her shoulder and letting her breasts feel the beating water of the shower. She could feel that underlying orgasm, just beyond her reach.

Xanthe doubled over, her ass pressed up against the cold granite wall as she pumped two fingers in and out of her gaping pussy. Her face was contorted as if in pain as she continued to push the pace of her penetration. She stifled a loud moan which built deep inside her lungs, the furious thrusting was having the desired effect, flashes of Nikki and Leah naked ran through her mind over and over again. God she had to join those two.

Leah knew precisely what she wanted, and that was to bring the gorgeous Nikki to orgasm the same way she had done for her. “Ummm, I think it’s your turn now,” whispered Leah. Her low seductive tone greeted by Nikki’s adoring kiss. Leah traced a circle around Nikki’s flat stomach, gently tickling her.

With Leah’s guiding nudge Nikki was eased back against the shower wall, the water pouring down over their heads. “You’re so hot,” purred Nikki. Leah just smiled as she nibbled on Nikki’s neck giving her a love bite. Nikki let her body go lax as she leaned against the wall. She spread her legs wide giving Leah encouragement to get on with it.

Leah found Nikki’s delicate nipple, kissing and sucking it. The erect mound brushed against her cheek as she licked the surrounding skin. Nikki sighed almost clawing at Leah’s back with her nails. The pleasure-pain sensation was an erotic interlude to Leah, she recommenced her expedition to Nikki’s aching pussy.

Nikki’s sweetness lay spread open in front of Leah’s glare. She had never eaten out another girl before, but was captivated by Nikki’s vagina. Leah softly caressed Nikki with her fingers working her pussy lips around exposing her raw pink flesh. The sight was too much for Leah in the end and she gave into her inner desire.

“Ohhh, eat my pussy Leah,” pleaded Nikki. Leah kissed and suckled on her tangy folds, Nikki’s unmistakable essence filled her nostrils. Her first taste of another woman was exhilarating. “Mmmm, just like that Leah … just like that,” moaned Nikki.

Leah dipped her tongue into Nikki, her moist flesh tasting oh so good. “You taste so good,” purred Leah as she tore herself away from Nikki’s exposed sex and looked up to her. Nikki could see a change in Leah’s demeanor, her once glassy blue eyes were now deep and ponderous.

The change in Leah was marked by her new found craving for Nikki’s hot body. Leah lapped at Nikki’s outer folds, causing Nikki’s body to jump in reaction. Leah’s craving had consumed her and now she frantically plunged her tongue deep into Nikki, swirling it in every direction, drinking from Nikki’s sweetness.

Nikki felt her orgasm begin to course through her body, the frenzied sucking and thrashing of Leah bringing it ever closer. Nikki whimpered as Leah’s furious nibbling found a nerve and sent a tingle up her spine. “Oh Leah,” cried Nikki, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming!”

Nikki’s climax shot through her body causing her to buck and stir as the wild Leah relentlessly ate on her. Nikki collapsed back on to the shower wall, her body spent as the warm glow of her orgasm passed. She looked down to see an open eyed Leah still lapping at her pussy, the sight of her hot Italian friend was curious at first, but all Nikki could manage was a well deserved grin.

“God Leah, are you sure that you’ve never done that before?” inquired Nikki her body needing a few moments to recuperate. Leah didn’t respond immediately still caressing Nikki’s pussy, she finally pulled herself away. “I didn’t think you’d stop.”

Leah glanced at Nikki, her soft facial lines and her athletic body still filled her with an overwhelming sexual desire. “Who said anything about stopping?” responded Leah with an impish grin. “What happens if I want more?”

Nikki was surprised by the sudden turn in her friend, but secretly pleased, she wanted to keep going herself. Leah kissed Nikki with unexpected force, their lips mashed together. Nikki could make out the faintest taste of her own sex. It was that taste which sparked a new found yearning for more.

In the neighboring shower Xanthe was in a state of sexual bliss. She was convinced she could smell the raw sexuality of the other two girls, her own sexual heat reaching a crescendo as she rubbed her own clit to climax.

Just as Xanthe was about to send herself over the limit she heard the humming of someone else, then a shadow slicker on the opposite wall. She quickly withdrew her hand, startled by the sudden movement.

A body casually emerged from the steam of the showers, a tall feminine figure clad in the familiar navy blue swimsuit of the team. The figure sported shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, it was April.

Unbeknownst to any of the girls, April had finished practice early and wandered into the shower block unaware of what was happening. Xanthe reached out of her stall and quickly, and quietly, grasped April’s wrist pulling her into the stall. April looked at her, taking a moment to recognize exactly who it was who had just snatched her away from her daydreams.

“What the hell … what are you …” stumbled April with a look of concern on her face.

Xanthe quieted her and whispered in her ear, “don’t go in there. Stay here for a minute.”

To be continued …

12