Lesbian Heated Showers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of having her pussy stretched to accommodate Xanthe’s tongue and fingers propelled Leah to climax, and with a final lick to her clit Leah exploded. Xanthe could feel an unexpected rush of juices serge into her mouth as Leah shook violently coming off one massive orgasm.

Xanthe pulled herself away from Leah’s crotch and lay back on the floor. Her tongue tired from her exertions, she lazily licked her lips tasting a mixture of Nikki and Leah who both embraced. Despite her efforts, Xanthe knew one thing still remained to be done.

“That was so intense,” chirped Leah as she examined the sultry red head lying at her feet. “I wish I had done that before.”

With a profound look Xanthe gradually picked herself up off the floor, both girls waiting for her response. “We’re not done,” said Xanthe, “we still have one more person to satisfy, and she is right next door.”

Quick looks of concern flashed between Nikki and Leah, not sure if Xanthe was having them on or not. Xanthe turned and walked around the separating wall.

April had heard Xanthe betray her presence and she snapped to attention, her heart racing, and the adrenalin pumping. Within seconds Xanthe had rounded the corner and was looking directly at her.

Xanthe’s speed had surprised April and she was caught with her hand still covering her snatch, one nipple unsheathed and aroused. April exhaled noticeably as the naked and provocative Xanthe wrapped her hands around her waist, feeling her sides and then taking hold of April’s hands.

A soft passionate kiss followed as April gave in. Xanthe pulled away and stepped out of the stall guiding April by the hands behind her. Nikki and Leah were taken aback by April’s arrival, and the fact that Xanthe had known about it the entire time and not said a thing.

“Well girls, I think we have one more person to introduce to the sexual delights of a woman,” announced Xanthe. Nikki and Leah grinned back as they eyed their latest prey. April was still hesitant as Xanthe ushered her under the shower, the other girls getting out of the way and watching. “The first thing we’ll have to do is get that swimsuit off.”

With Nikki and Leah’s help Xanthe peeled the tight suit from April’s long thin figure. She inhaled her aromas as she knelt to scoop the discarded suit from around April’s ankles. April remained silent but obliging as the girls began to slowly touch and explore her body.

“Now, April here has been a bad girl. She’s been standing in the other shower playing with herself while she watched and listened to us,” mused Xanthe. “So it’s only right that we should get to play with her now.”

April watched as Xanthe’s slender lips approached her. She kissed Xanthe back for the first time, letting her tongue intermingle with Xanthe’s. April took a deep breath as she felt three pairs of hands knead, rub, and pet her body all over, her erogenous zones on a high.

“Relax,” whispered Nikki’s sweet voice in April’s ear, “you’ll love it.”

She felt the wild touch of Leah swarming around her mound, circling closer and closer. She finally touched April’s excited sex, eliciting a soft sigh as she applied pressure. April let her head lull as Leah’s inquisitive touch became a penetrating blow, she could feel both fingers wiggle inside her, sending a jolt up her spine.

A muffled whimper escaped April’s mouth as Leah spread her fingers inside her pussy, stretching her sweet lips before retracting. April watched as Leah licked her fingers in an erotic manner, tasting her for the first time.

Nikki stepped in front of her. Her hand skimmed April’s slender tummy as it approached her pussy, gliding over her fragile clit. April braced herself as Nikki slid her index finger up to the knuckle, deep inside her. Nikki pumped her digit in and out of April at a varying pace.

April again whimpered, biting down on her bottom limp as Nikki’s thrusting reached a climax and she withdrew her finger. April was close to cumming, barely holding on to her composure as she watched Nikki step away and Xanthe step forward.

“I think you’ve had a sufficient introduction,” Xanthe said. She kissed April and then stepped back. Nikki and Leah brushed up against April and began to fondle her again. She watched as Xanthe lowered herself to her knees. She slowly parted April’s knees and gazed upon her blossom.

The sight of Xanthe between her legs was stimulating. She could feel her breath and her gentle warm touch as she approached her pussy. With a slight shudder Xanthe was there, prodding her folds and pressing on her perineum. April sighed as Xanthe took her labia into her mouth and lightly nibbled on the spongy flesh.

“Ohhh,” moaned April, “that feels so good …” Was all she could manage. Xanthe licked her inner folds and worked her way little by little to April’s exposed opening. Xanthe introduced her fingers penetrating April and allowing her tongue to push on.

Xanthe could taste April’s sweet juices, twirling her tongue in a pleasurable way. April stirred as Xanthe shuffled across the tiled floor getting further under April. Nikki and Leah knew what was about to happen and with a cursory glance across April they both latched onto a mouthful of her tits.

The sudden influx of sensations spread across all her erogenous zones put April in a state of ecstasy. Every muscle and nerve in her body felt active and alert. Xanthe’s adoring eyes glared back, her mouth buried in her sweet spot.

Xanthe couldn’t wait any longer, she increased the pace and force of her thrusts, sucking back hard on April’s pussy. April let out a stifled yelp as Xanthe ate her out with a veracious appetite. April couldn’t hold on, her body began to rebel, she could feel a flood of pleasure sweep her. She clamped her thighs around Xanthe’s head as she came, forcing her head into her aching pussy.

April finally released Xanthe from her embrace the girls straightening themselves out, absolutely spent from the early morning adventure. They looked at each other wondering what to do or say next.

Eventually all eyes turned to Xanthe, the firebrand who had taken control of the situation. Xanthe sensed that the girls were waiting for some sort of direction. She smiled, it felt strange to all of a sudden become the popular person. She reveled in the idea for a moment then dismissed it.

“Well until next time,” grinned Xanthe. She turned and walked out of the shower block, snatching up her discarded swimsuit as she went. She stopped turned and looked back over her shoulder and winked at the stunned girls, then giggled all the way to the locker room.

12