Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mother and daughter lapped each other's pussies while Bree got dressed. After hearing the young coed scream, "Yes Mommy, keep licking, I'm coming, Mommmmmmmy!" Bree allowed her young sub to have her orgasm before she broke things up. "I suggest, Ms. Parker, you get dressed pretty soon, Alice is supposed to be back from holidays by seven, and it's now six-thirty. Alice won't be remotely surprised to see sub slut Abby here, as Abby regularly munches Alice's cunt, but I think she'd be surprised to see you, don't ya think? Bye-bye, sluts." Bree did a cute and absurd curtsy and opened the door. Bree paused one last time, "By the way Mommy-slut," she began as she pointed out the two cameras mounted in her room, "If you want a copy, just ask." She winked at her new slut and laughed as she saw the stunned face of the MILF slave.

Maggie freaked out as she realized the whole humiliating ordeal had been taped. She quickly got off the bed, still slightly horny from her daughter's tongue, but now in crisis control mode. "Abby, get dressed, now," she instructed, back in charge.

"It's ok, Mommy, Alice expects to find me naked except for stockings and kneeling on the floor beside her bed like a good sorority pet," her daughter said so matter-of-factly it almost seemed natural.

Maggie looked at the clock, cursed a string of very unladylike obscenities, and got dressed. As she dressed, she said to her daughter, somewhat back to her regular self, "Young lady, this conversation isn't over. We'll talk about this later."

Abby shrugged, "About what, Mother? Shall we discuss your whore submission to our Mistress, or that you let your daughter fuck you, that you ate your daughter's cunt and made her orgasm? Would you like me to thank you, which I'm happy to do, or would you prefer some tips on how to do it even better next time?"

Maggie glared at her daughter, but had no response as she walked out, leaving her daughter to be used as a lez slut. She went back to her room and wondered what the fuck had just happened, and how she could contain the damage.

After a couple hours of hemming and hawing she came up empty handed, and she went to bed still horny. All night flashes of her submission popped into her dreams, haunting her, teasing her. When she woke in the morning her panties were soaked. She knew she was in way over her head.

3. THE WEDDING DRESS

Maggie, partly out of curiosity and partly out of spite, had set up her sister to be seduced by Bree. On the one hand, Susanne was the perfect angel and there was no way she'd ever cheat on her husband-to-be. She hated cheaters and said so often, especially since her first husband had betrayed her. On the other hand, watching Bree try and finally fail would be good to see, it might put the bossy Mistress in her place a bit. On the first hand again, just the thought that maybe Bree could make her sister submit had Maggie frigging herself to sleep every night ever since the plan was first discussed. Maggie hated playing second fiddle to anyone, and she'd played that innocuous instrument to her younger sister's Stradivarius her entire life.

Maggie had told Bree and Abby that she and her sister would be at the White Wedding Bridal Salon at eleven in the morning, and that they should show up a bit after that. The plan in place, Maggie waited perversely, unsure of what she hoped would come out of this.

Susanne picked up Maggie and they chatted like sisters do, a lot of talking, very little actual communication, while they drove. Susanne had her hair done recently, having her shoulder-length blonde hair straightened. Susanne's blue-green eyes were always her best weapon, and they seemed to stand out even more with her bleached blonde summer hair. She was also blessed with cute dimples, a dazzling smile, long tanned legs and 36C breasts that were still firm. She was pretty much perfection in a bottle. To make things even more annoying for Maggie, Susanne was incredibly polite and apparently sincere... about everything. Maggie thought saccharin had been outlawed, but apparently not in Susanne's case.

They arrived at the Bridal Salon and Susanne was trying on her first dress when Bree and Abby arrived. Susanne came out of the changing room and was pleasantly surprised to see her niece Abby. Abby said, "Mom said you'd be trying on different wedding dresses, and I was curious. Hope you don't mind me and my friend Bree here coming to hang out."

"Oh, of course not Abby, the more the merrier," Susanne said, yes sincerely, giving Abby a hug. She shook Bree's hand and greeted, "It's so nice to meet you."

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine," Bree said harmlessly, but dripping with a hidden meaning all but Susanne were aware of.

Susanne looked in the mirror and said, "Oh my goodness, this doesn't work."

Maggie handed her a second dress and Susanne disappeared behind the change room door.

Bree came over to Maggie and said, "Wow slut, she's fucking gorgeous. No wonder you resent her."

"I don't resent her," Maggie began to argue, but Bree put her finger to Maggie's lips to shush her.

"It's ok, before long she'll be a submissive slut of mine, just like you," Bree guaranteed confidently. "And in payment of a finder's fee she'll spend some time between her big sister's legs; won't that be nice?" She winked at Abby, who opened her purse and handed Bree a small egg.

Maggie looked at it confused, until Bree whispered, "Put this in your cunt Mommy, right now."

Maggie looked at it horrified, but obediently grabbed it and after looking around and seeing no one around, she lifted up her skirt and slipped it under her panties and easily into her already slightly wet cunt. This was easily accomplished, as she only wore thigh high stockings now, as instructed by Bree. Today they were white ones, which had been left on her bed this morning with a note that she must wear them today. She couldn't fathom the significance of their being white, but she'd soon find out. Susanne called Maggie for help a second later, and the two coeds waited patiently, each with a smirk on their face.

Susanne came out a minute later in a better dress, but it still wasn't right. So Maggie handed her the last of the original three she'd chosen, and Susanne went to try it on, Maggie going in with her this time to help her unzip.

Bree pulled the egg's remote out of her purse and turned it on. She would have loved to see the reaction of the MILF slut, but she settled for the naughty act of turning on the egg while the MILF was crowded in a tiny room with her sister.

Maggie let out a soft gasp and instantly knew what was going on. She cursed under her breath, but she continued to help Susanne out of her dress, now distractedly. Susanne asked, "Is anything wrong, Maggie?"

"Oh no," Maggie replied, "just can't believe my little sister has finally found her Prince Charming."

Susanne blushed as she responded all sweet and gooey, "I'm not sure he's totally perfect, but he's my perfect."

Susanne got out of her dress and into the third one with Maggie's help. Maggie smiled and gushed, "Wow, this one is amazing."

"Really?" Susanne replied, not able to see herself in the small change room.

"Yes," Maggie said, sincerely, "let's go let you take a look."

Susanne excitedly opened the change room door and went straight to the mirror. The look of radiant joy on her face said it all. She'd found her dress. She turned one way and then the other, completely thrilled with the way the dress hugged all her curves.

Bree offered, "Susanne, you look amazing in that dress, but it's missing something."

Susanne looked at the girl slightly surprised, and asked, "What would that be?"

"White stockings," Bree said, as if it were common sense.

"Oh," Susanne shrugged, "I hate pantyhose, I never wear them."

Susanne looked back into the mirror as Bree clarified, "I didn't say pantyhose, I said stockings."

Susanne looked back around and asked, "What's the difference?"

Maggie suddenly realized why she'd been instructed to wear white thigh high stockings as she heard Bree say, "Well, Abby and I are both wearing stockings." Bree lifted up her skirt, not lewdly, just enough to show the conservative MILF what thigh high stockings were. "You see, they stop near the top of your leg, thus leaving your special place free both for comfort and well, for..." Bree gave her a sexy look that made Susanne blush. Bree continued, "Now Abby here is wearing a garter and stockings; show your aunt, Abby." Abby obeyed, lifting up her skirt to show the sheer stocking top being held in place by a garter. Susanne seemed stunned by her niece's sexy stockings.

Susanne asked pragmatically, "But aren't they uncomfortable?"

Abby answered her aunt's question, "Oh no, Aunt Susanne, they make me feel sooooo sexy."

As Susanne processed this unexpected testimonial of sexual wellbeing, Bree said, "So obviously you need white stockings to wear with this dress. A bride should be all in white."

"I suppose," the bride-to-be hesitantly agreed.

"Ms. Parker," asked Bree, "you're wearing white. Are they stockings?"

Maggie responded, slightly embarrassed, "Yes, Bree, these are thigh highs," just as if Bree didn't already know.

Bree all giddy said, "How perfect! Now sit down there please Ms. Parker, so we can let your sister borrow your stockings."

Maggie took a quick glance at her sister, who was watching with a look of confusion. She looked away just as quickly and sat down on a small leather couch near the changing room.

To Susanne's surprise, Bree got on her knees and slipped off Maggie's surprisingly high four-inch heels and then removed each stocking. It shouldn't have been a big deal, but the pretty coed took her time, making the simple act strangely erotic.

When Bree had taken both stockings off her slut, she began her slow seduction of the bride-to-be. She stood up and looked at the drop-dead gorgeous woman in the wedding dress and said, in a polite, yet slightly commanding voice, "Please sit down, ma'am."

Susanne looked at Bree with a peculiar expression. Yet as Bree had hoped, she walked over and sat down on the couch just vacated by her sister. As Susanne sat down, she watched as the pretty and very confident coed knelt on the floor beside her and gripping each of her ankles rather intimately, slipped off her shoes. Susanne was clearly uncomfortable as the coed then, slowly, very slowly, slid a stocking up her left leg. The coed's warm hands sliding up Susanne's legs had her mind racing. Susanne couldn't explain it, but she was feeling flushed with excitement. She looked down at Bree and saw her sweet yet dangerous smile directed right at her. Bree`s hands were now completely under the older woman`s dress as she pulled up the last few inches of the stocking. Once done, Susanne let out a slight gasp as Bree slid her hands tenderly down the MILF`s now stocking-clad leg.

Bree replayed the sexual teasing, the very first rung up the ladder of seduction, on the MILF bride-to-be`s other leg, going even more slowly this time. Bree noticed Susanne`s breathing had changed.

She was rattled. Why was she allowing this coed, even if a friend of Abby`s, to touch her so intimately? Sure it was harmless, but it still felt somewhat obscene; or at least the coed seemed to be doing it obscenely. Even more confusing to Susanne was that she felt herself welcoming these attentions and was getting noticeably excited by the girl's touch.

Looking down into Bree's eyes, Susanne saw the mask of innocence slip a little, and behind those eyes she saw hunger. Susanne's breath stopped when her eyes locked with Bree's. She went still, like prey freezing under a predator's gaze, hoping if she didn't move she might escape... escape from what? What was it about this girl that made her feel this way?

Susanne felt Bree's fingers slide up along her leg, smoothing the silk, not stopping until she reached the very top of the thigh high stocking, which was very close to her... whatsit. The thought that the coed might not stop had Susanne's body shuddering, but in her slightly dazed mind she wasn't sure if the shudder was one of fear that Bree wouldn't stop, or from a desire for the fingers to keep going.

Having felt the tremor, Bree let a wicked smile touch her lips, but after another moment she broke the gaze and settled back. Knowing with a predator's instinct that if she pressed at this time, the prey would fearfully slam shut the window that had just opened. Better for now to leave her with the illusion of safety.

Susanne breathed again, her heart pounding as she blinked, collecting herself. She remembered others were watching. Looking up, she saw Abby biting her lip, an excited light in her eyes. Maggie had an indecipherable look. It was almost shame or guilt, but it was mixed with excitement.

Both Abby and Maggie noticed Susanne's face turn a darker shade of red, and both knew exactly what she was feeling, having once been the prey to this same entrancing predator.

Bree finished smoothing the second stocking on Susanne's leg and looked up at Susanne one last time, her smile now disarming the nervous MILF. Bree, playing the slow seduction, didn't get aggressive with the bride-to-be, unlike her approach with Maggie a couple months earlier. Instead when she was done, she stood up and politely said, "Now let's take a look at the blushing bride."

Dazed, Susanne stammered, "Wh... what... what?"

"Why don't you stand up," Bree invited, her slightly commanding tone back," and let's see how those sexy legs of yours look in your sister's stockings."

Susanne, blushing indeed, pushed aside her sexual arousal, one she couldn't begin to explain, and did as Bree suggested. She stood up and went to the mirror. Slightly embarrassed, still she lifted the hem of her dress, displaying a good portion of her legs to the other women. Unable to force herself to look up, she missed Abby licking her lips and the satisfied smirk passing across Bree's pretty face.

Bree encouraged her, "Now that's so much better. Of course as a bride you should really get a garter and stockings, but this is a very good start."

Susanne offered her a slight nod, like many women before her, captivated by the young girl's powerful, seductive persona.

Maggie added, "You look amazing, Todd has no idea how lucky he is to have you."

Abby continued the flowery flattery, "Yes Auntie, wait till he sees what you've got underneath the dress. He'll be floored."

"Abby," Susanne admonished, rather surprised by her niece's sexual innuendo. But as she looked in the mirror, then at Bree and back to the mirror, she shrugged, "Maybe I am being a little too conservative. Garters and stockings it is."

Bree smiled at this successful first stage of her seduction. She leaned in and gave her a friendly hug. Susanne accepted it stiffly at first, but eventually let it resonate through her, warming her heart and loins.

As she held her next conquest closely, Bree whispered into Susanne's ear, "Do you have any idea what seeing you in those stockings makes me want to do to you?" Stepping back, she added more loudly, "Your fiancé is a lucky man. He'll have the sexiest bride ever."

Satisfied with her progress, Bree finished, "But now we need to get going. It was a pleasure to meet you, Susanne." As Bree took her leave, Susanne noticed the possessive manner with which Bree took Abby's hand. Briefly, she wondered if her niece had a 'different' sort of relationship with Bree than perhaps went beyond mere sorority sisters. That thought vanished as she again admired what she thought was her perfect wedding dress.

4. A FAMILY AFFAIR

Almost three weeks passed before Bree had an opportunity to continue her seduction of the bride-to-be. She was giddy with excitement at the prospect of upping the ante.

It was Maggie and Susanne's parents' fortieth wedding anniversary, and they were hosting a weekend gathering at their Cape Cod house. As soon as Abby told Bree about it, Bree's mind began running a million miles a minute. She insisted on being Abby's guest for the weekend, and a plan was set in motion.

Abby and Bree arrived on Friday evening, late enough that most of the family had already retired for the night. Abby and Bree shared a room, no one but Maggie knowing of their intimate relationship. Maggie had arranged for the two coeds to occupy the room next to Susanne, which would give Susanne a surprise opportunity to overhear her niece's naughty goings-on.

As soon as they got into the room, Bree ordered, "Slut, get your ass over here and please your Mistress."

Of course Abby obeyed the order. She crawled onto the bed and positioned herself between Bree's legs. Bree was wearing only a sundress and thigh highs. As soon as Abby's skilled tongue touched Bree's slightly wet pussy, Bree got loudly over-dramatic: "Get to work, my slut." Her vociferous moans were exaggerated, but Bree knew they'd be believable to the MILF next door. Bree's fake moans soon became real; the thought of seducing Susanne had her horny. Bree moaned, "That's it, Abby, please your Mistress, make me come."

Next door, Susanne was in her bed reading the latest Julie Garwood novel when she heard the unmistakable sounds of sex. She listened curiously, slightly horny herself from the romance novel she was reading and the fact that she hadn't had sex in over a week; her hubby-to-be was in the middle of an intense lawsuit. (He wasn't being sued; his client was.) As she listened more closely, her mouth dropped when she heard a girl's voice, presumably Abby's assertive friend Bree's, speaking loudly and authoritatively, "That's it Abby, lick my cunt, suck my clit." The words came clearly through the wall and Susanne was aghast at the thought of her sweet niece in such a scandalous homosexual act, and she pondered what she should do about it. For a moment she considered going into the hall and pounding on the door to make them stop, but that would be seriously overstepping her authority as only Abby's Aunt and not her Mother. She decided to ride out the storm and have a cautionary word with Maggie in the morning.

Bree pulled Abby deeper into her pussy and soon Bree screamed, hoping to awaken Susanne if she was asleep, "Fuck yes, fuck Abby, fuck yes, fuck, I'M COMING!" Abby's face was coated with Bree's cunt juice as Bree's orgasm splashed through her.

Once her seas had subsided Bree said, "Now go next door and give your auntie a big hug and a kiss. Of course leave my juices on."

"Of course," Abby replied, knowing full well Bree's elaborate seduction plan and her own role in it. Abby got up, still dressed, and left the room. She went to her aunt's door and knocked gingerly, slightly nervous yet excited.

Susanne was startled by the knocking, rattled by the revelation that her niece was a lesbian. She opened the door and was surprised to see her niece standing there. As she peered at her more closely, she noticed a shine to her niece's face and realized what it must be. Susanne, being the calm cool aunt she'd always been, kept what she knew to herself and said, "Good evening Abby, what can I do for you?"

"Oh nothing, Aunt Susanne, I just wanted to say hi and let you know Bree and I arrived safely."

Impulsively and very against her nature Susanne let out, "Actually, I heard you and your girlfriend just now."

Abby blushed slightly, but said forthrightly, clarifying the situation, "Oh, really? I hope you enjoyed listening; but Bree isn't my girlfriend, she's my Mistress."

"What?" Susanne asked, confused by her niece's declaration.

"Bree is my Mistress, Aunt Susanne. I'm her sub... which is short for submissive slave," the nineteen-year-old niece explained helpfully.

"Slave? But why?" Susanne asked, in a stupor.