Lesbian MILF Seductress: Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No!" I exclaimed, as she rapidly pumped her three fingers inside me.

She leaned in and kissed me, and I didn't resist at all. Her lips were so soft I melted into her, giving into the lust that had formed inside me. I felt another finger slip inside me, and realized she really was going to try and fist me.

Breaking the kiss, she ordered, "Bend your legs a bit."

I trembled, my eyes wide with fear, "I can't take your fist."

"Ah, but I think you can," she countered.

I obeyed her order, unable to stand up for myself, bending my legs to an unnatural and awkward position and watched in disbelief as she dropped to her knees and easily slipped her entire hand inside me.

I screamed, "Fuuuuuuck," as my cunt stretched wide open and I suddenly wished she was a man with a cock.

"Want me to fist fuck you?" she asked, looking up at me.

My cunt burning with need, the ridiculous idea suddenly was deliciously attractive, and I answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" she questioned yet again.

Her hand inside me driving me crazy in its stationary state, I answered, drawn completely into my need to come, "Yes, Mistress Bree, please fuck my cunt with your fist."

"You sure?" she asked, pulling her phone from her skirt.

I looked at her, perplexed at where she could have possibly been hiding her phone.

She shrugged with a smile, "I often store it in my thigh highs."

I stared at the phone, knowing she was about to film my declaration. I also knew that she already had me deliriously masturbating and if she wanted, she could destroy me with what she already had, but desperate to come, to be fist-fucked... I stared down at her and repeated, "Yes, Mistress Bree, your black pet begs you to fist fuck her to the orgasm I need so badly."

"My black pet?" she questioned, looking surprised that I'd made it about race.

Yet I was so far gone, I elaborated, "Yes, my white goddess, make your black pet into your slave."

"Hmmmm," she purred, "You want to be my slave?"

"Yessssss," I trembled, desperate to get fist-fucked and drawn into the black and white kink of the submission.

"What are you?' she asked, wiggling her fingers inside me.

"Oh God, I'm a slut, a slave, a pet, I'm whatever you want me to be," I declared, the words inexplicably feeling so liberating, as my breathing increased.

"But I thought you would never submit to me?" she pursued, trying either to break me completely or to drive me utterly, sexually, insane.

"Just fist-fuck your nigger," I demanded, and then gasped. I'd just used the hated 'N' word, and I'd used it about myself!

Before I had time to scold myself for such a racist word, she began pumping her fist inside me, and the brief moment of moral mortification disappeared as a renewed hunger to come overwhelmed my body and mind. I babbled like a bimbo and not like the educated lawyer I was, "Oh God, fuck, yes, faster, harder, sheeiiit."

Bree suddenly pulled her fist out, and explained, "You don't get to come before your Mistress."

"Noooooo," I whined, the disappointment of her words and actions like a punch in the gut.

She moved to my couch, pulled off her skirt to reveal she was sans underwear, sat down, and said, "Come begin your training, my pet."

My body weak, I wobbled over to her, dropped to my knees, and stared at her white shaved pussy.

"So you've never eaten pussy?" she asked.

"Nooo," I responded, my pussy twitching still.

"But you want to right now?" she asked, her phone still directed at me.

Looking at her pussy lips, slightly wet, I answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" she questioned, always reminding me who she was.

"Yes, Mistress Bree," I corrected.

"Yes, Mistress Bree, what?" she questioned further.

"Yes, Mistress Bree," I continued, looking up at her, wanting to shock her, to please her, even though it made no sense, "Your slave wants to eat your pussy."

"You mean my cunt?" she corrected.

"Yes, Mistress Bree, your black slave wants to bury her face into your white cunt until you come all over her face," I answered thoroughly, her strong scent drawing me in and creating a hunger to taste her, along with an undeniable desire to submit.

"Lick away, my slave," she ordered.

I leaned forward, extended my tongue and tasted her. I was stunned by the taste. I had found semen always to be rather bland, occasionally salty, but mostly nondescript... not something I either craved or was repulsed by. Yet as I licked her pussy, as I parted her pussy lips, I was in awe of her exotic taste: tangy, slightly fishy, and it made me want more. I lapped, wanting to consume more of her nectar.

Bree moaned, her hands going through my hair, "Pretty eager for a reluctant cunt-licker."

I couldn't fathom how I'd gone in only a couple of days from strong-willed to submissive, from defiant to obedient, from straight to bi, yet as I continued licking, exploring every crevice of her pussy, I was happy I'd been shaken out of my tough mindset.

"You're a natural pussy pleaser," Bree continued.

"Thank you," I responded, between licks.

A couple of minutes later her breathing was beginning to increase and I began concentrating on her clit, which was what always triggered my own orgasms.

"That's it slut, suck on my clit, get your Mistress off," Bree responded a few seconds later.

I obeyed, wanting to hear her scream, to taste her cum directly from the source.

She pulled my head deeper into her wetness and began grinding her pussy on my face until I felt a massive gush of cum explode onto my face. I eagerly lapped up her sweetness, not able to get enough of the intoxicating taste. I continued licking until she let go of my head and pushed me away. She smiled down at me, "For a straight woman, you sure are one eager cunt licker."

On my knees, I wasn't sure what would happen next.

"Do you want to come?" she asked.

"Yes, desperately," I admitted, eating her pussy not squelching my burning cunt at all; if anything, it had only fanned the flames she'd created with her fist.

"Get on all fours," she ordered, going to her duffle bag.

I obeyed and watched as she fastened a strap-on cock around her waist. The idea of getting fucked by a strap-on cock, which would have been humiliating two days ago, now had my pussy leaking with anticipation. She moved behind me and tugged my panties to the side. Sighing, she asked, "Where would I find some scissors?"

"In the kitchen drawer beside the fridge," I answered, not knowing the purpose of such a question.

She walked to the kitchen, leaving me all on all fours, panting like a dog in heat.

She returned a minute later with a glass of milk and the scissors. She downed the milk, put the empty glass down and returned behind me. She roughly cut my panties into pieces and said, "A good pet never wears panties."

She tossed the former panties to the floor and without warning, slammed the plastic cock into me.

I moaned loudly, "Yessssssssssss."

"When was the last time you had a cock inside you, my slut?"

"I donnn't remember," I answered truthfully.

"Well, that will never need to be your answer again," she promised, as she began fucking me hard.

"Kkkkkkkk," I moaned, surrendering to the pleasure.

She continued fucking me, filling me completely with each forward thrust as my orgasm again began to build at an expedient pace.

My breathing getting heavier, my moans louder, she asked, "Do you want to come, Joan?"

Hearing my given name used after all the derogatory ones was a reminder of who I really was and who she was, yet I was way too far gone to turn back now. "Yes, Mistressssssss," I answered.

"Ever taken a cock in the ass?" Bree questioned.

"Once," I admitted, having done so during a drunken encounter in college.

"Well, it's time to double that number," she declared, pulling out of me seconds before my orgasm was about to hit.

"Please, Mistress, I'm so close, fuck me, I'll do anything," I whined, begging for release.

"I know you will," she agreed, as she went to her duffle bag and grabbed some lube. She also grabbed another strap-on and I watched as she changed into a... thankfully... smaller and thinner cock.

Returning to me, my body trembling with anticipation for the orgasm that wasn't yet allowed, I silently waited on all fours, willingly allowing my eighteen-year-old neighbour to sodomize me. The idea was ludicrous, shameful, and in the end, thrilling.

I felt lube generously running down my ass crack, I felt her hands spreading my ass cheeks, and then I felt my ass slowly violated by the plastic cock.

I whimpered, a dull pain coursing through me, as my ass was filled for the first time in years. The last time I was intoxicated with booze, this time I was intoxicated with insatiable hunger.

"Such a tight black ass," she purred, as she continued filling me.

I didn't respond, just focusing on controlling the pleasure-pain cocktail that was beginning to take over.

"All in, my pet," she declared a moment later.

I couldn't explain it, but I wanted more. I wanted to be fucked, to be dominated. I begged, "Please fuck my ass, Mistress. Fuck it hard!"

She, of course, obliged and soon her body was slamming into mine.

"Oh yessss," I screamed, as the pleasure overshadowed the pain.

"Do you want to come, my ass-slut?" she asked a couple minutes later.

"Yes, Mistress," I whimpered, as I felt my orgasm building for a third time.

She ordered, "Fuck yourself to orgasm, Joan."

I didn't hesitate, and began bouncing back on the cock. My orgasm was so close, but it wouldn't burst, the most intense tease in history. Lust became frustration, as I bounced furiously on the cock in my ass.

Bree, sensing my predicament, pulled out and instructed me, "Can't come? Lie down on your side."

I quickly did, and removing the strap-on from her waist, she slid it deep in my ass and then slid her whole fist back into my cunt.

I screamed, the double penetration creating the most intense pleasure ever, "Fuuuuuck, yes, fist-fuck your sluuuuuuut!!"

Seconds later, the dam of years of denial and half-assed orgasms broke as the most intense and most satisfying pleasure I'd ever experienced erupted through me. "Aaaaaaaah, fuuuccccck!!"

She kept fisting me throughout my orgasm until I pleaded, the pleasure eventually turning into a strange tickling, "Please, stop."

She pulled her fist out and brought her fingers to my lips. I robotically opened my mouth and tasted my own orgasm on her fingers.

Standing up, Bree looked down at me in a dishevelled mess, "I told you I always get what I want."

"You blackmailed me," I pointed out.

"Did I?" she questioned, her foot going to my still twitching pussy.

"Yes," I said, "you took pictures of me."

"Did I ever threaten to use them?" she questioned, her toes teasing my pussy lips.

"No," I realized, replaying the entire submission. I had submitted on my own.

She continued, tapping my clit, "You submitted of your own free will not out of fear, but because you're a submissive."

She moved her toes to my mouth. I opened and sucked my wetness from her stockings. She added, "And the proof is that now your denial is gone, you're a very eager submissive."

She was right. I hadn't known I was submissive, I hadn't known I wanted such a sub-domme relationship, yet as I sucked my own juices from her nylon-encased foot, it was hard to argue against.

Moving her foot away, she said, "Have a good day, my newest pet."

"You too," I responded strangely, so exhausted that I knew I was going right to my bedroom for a long nap.

"You're welcome," she smiled, as she got herself dressed.

Her pretentiousness was back, yet I was thankful. I didn't say it though. She had enough power over me, I didn't need to add to it.

She said, when dressed, "I think my Mom wants to see you later tonight."

My face went red at the full breadth of her web of submission.

Before I could respond, although I wasn't sure what I would say, she left me alone. I weakly stood up, made it to my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed.

As I quickly fell into slumber, I wondered when I would next see Bree... she had opened up a side of me I didn't know existed, a side that, now that it had been unleashed, was impossible to put back in the kennel.

THE END