Lesbian MILF Seductress: Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree roared from behind me and gave my ass a solid slap, "Now, you disobedient bitch!"

I yelped as my ass burned and I quickly climbed onto the bed.

"I said on your back," Katherine growled, roughly pushing me down flat.

I watched helplessly as my wrists were handcuffed and hooked to the headboard.

I continued to watch myself be bound as Bree retrieved my own cuffs from the floor and handed them to Katherine, who took my ankle and handcuffed it to a foot post.

"Shit, we need one more pair of handcuffs," Bree said. "Maybe we should go and see if either of the two male cops would care to accommodate us."

"God, no," I pleaded.

Bree laughed, "You don't want your colleagues to know you're a cunt-licking submissive?"

"No, Mistress," I admitted, before adding, "I'll do anything to keep this just between us."

"I know you will," Bree nodded, going to a drawer, grabbing a long stocking and tying my other ankle to the other post. I was literally spread eagled, opened wide and on display. I felt both exhilarated and utterly terrified. I was helpless in every sense of the word.

"Are you now ready, my slut?" Bree asked as she straddled my face.

Her cunt again in front of my face, her scent alluring and her wet pussy lips glistening in front of me, the answer was obvious. "Yes, Mistress."

"You sure?" she questioned, her cunt an inch from my lips. "Are you ready to take your place as my split licker? This is your last chance. We'll release you if you wish, and never mention this affair. But you'll never again have the opportunity to please me. Make your choice now."

"Yes, I want to serve you." I acquiesced, even though I'd been given the opportunity to turn back time and be released from my humiliating predicament.

"And serve Katherine as well?" Bree added.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted, willing to comply with any demands to finish what I'd started.

"And maybe the whole sorority," Bree added, as she lowered her cunt onto my face.

Her last words startled me, but I couldn't respond: I had a mouthful of pussy. Instead, I focused on the task at tongue, to lick and to please this beautiful box lunch.

I could feel my own juice leaking out of my cunt as this teenager's intoxicating honey coated my mouth. I plunged my tongue into the depths of Bree's hole. I began teasing her pussy, going slowly, like I often would with my male lovers. But Bree would have none of it. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face roughly into her twat. She ground her sex all over my mouth.

I licked and sucked Bree as best I could, while she humped my face, as if she was marking me as her own.

"I'm almost there. Suck my clit, you fucking lesbo cop," she ordered.

I had no choice but to obey, Bree riding me roughly while holding my head, although I was desperately hungry to taste her fully concentrated cum juice. Seconds later, I was rewarded with the exotic sweetness of Bree's orgasm. She kept grinding on my face as her hot, sticky juice coated my face, making it glisten like a honey-dipped donut.

The taste was like heaven, and I eagerly lapped up as much as I could. Bree slowed down, bouncing her labia on my mouth as she came down from her sexual eruption.

"Good pet cop," she moaned, as she got off me. "I knew you'd be an eager cunt muncher."

I stared at her with an infatuation that only added to my shame. I wanted more cunt. She'd created a hunger that couldn't be satisfied by eating a single pussy.

She continued, "You do remember my earlier instructions, right?"

There were lots of earlier expectations, so I wasn't sure which ones, but I nodded, "Of course, Mistress."

"Kat my pet, you may claim your new pet," Bree declared.

"Oh, goody," she giggled like a schoolgirl as she took her place above my face and added, "Is this what you wanted, whore? I saw you checking me out in my shop. I saw you staring at those shoplifting bitches even as you let them go. You crave another taste of pussy, don't you?"

Truthfully, I was more in awe of how skimpy many of the girls' attire was, including Katherine's, but I wasn't about to get into a debate about semantics when her pussy was hovering just above me. I admitted, my hunger for pussy undeniable, "Yes, Mistress, I desperately crave your pussy."

"Well, this is your lucky day, bitch," Katherine smirked, lowering her muff onto my mouth. I began licking, noticing her taste was tarter than Bree's, not unpleasant, but not as intoxicating as her Mistress'.

After a couple minutes of licking, I felt something hard and slick rubbing up and down my very wet pussy lips.

Bree declared, "I thought our new pet might like a good fucking."

As my cunt was filled, I realized that Bree was filling me with my very own nightstick, which she'd coated in lube. It had been a couple of months since I'd last had anything except a tampon inside me, and a rush of pleasure rumbled through me.

As I continued licking her pet, Bree declared, not moving the makeshift fuck-toy that was now buried deep inside me. "Tell you what. If you give your Kat Mistress her orgasm, I'll give you yours."

Hearing those words only enhanced my eagerness to get Kat off. I sucked on her pussy lips and drove my tongue inside her tight, wet hole. I wished I weren't handcuffed so I could use my fingers too, my insatiable desire to please and to be pleased all that mattered. I'd accepted I was just their lesbian fuck-toy and I would undoubtedly, unquestionably, please them in any way they demanded. Although even thinking these words was shameful, it only enhanced my eagerness to please. Being a police officer was stressful and I always had to be in control. It was liberating to totally let go of the expectations of my job and everything else and just to give my control completely away to someone else.

As Kat's moans grew louder and her climax approached, I sucked on her swollen clit, trying to get her to cum, my hunger to taste her pussy juice and to get fucked my only focuses.

Nearing orgasm, she began humping my face like a cowgirl on a bucking horse, as Bree slowly began to move the stick inside me.

"Fuuuuuuck," Katherine screamed, as her orgasm hit her and my face was coated with essence of pussy juice for the second time this wild evening.

My own moans began even as I continued licking, as Bree fucked my pussy.

Katherine eventually climbed off me, and I heard Bree ask, "What do you want, slut?"

I knew I liked it rough when I was fucked by a man, so I moaned, "Pound the hell out of my cunt, Mistress, fuck your cop slut."

Bree smiled at me as she began rapidly pumping half of the eighteen-inch stick in my cunt.

"Harder," I begged, raising my ass as high as I could to meet her thrusts. "Fuck your bitch harder."

"She's even sluttier than my Mom," Katherine quipped.

Seeing my look of confusion, Bree explained as she kept fucking me hard, "You met Katherine's mom, actually."

I looked at Katherine and recognized the obvious resemblance, "Your Mom was the bottle fucker in the Corvette."

"Yeah, Mistress Bree told me about that stop, and so did my mother," Katherine revealed.

"She diiiiiid?" I asked, the intensity of being fucked by my own nightstick driving me wild.

"My Mom's also my slut. Mistress Bree gave her to me," Katherine said matter-of-factly, as if Bree had given her a sweater.

"You have sex with your motherrrrrr?" I asked incredulously, the naughty concept of incest turning me on.

"Yeah. She licks my cunt when I need it, and if she's good, I reward her with the strap-on. When she's disobedient, like the night before you saw her, she must be punished. She's really becoming a good pet, but she still needs training from time to time." Katherine explained, enjoying the look of shock on my face.

Focusing back on the stick fucking my cunt, I moaned, "Fuccck, I'm getting close, Mistressssssss."

My orgasm was imminent when a new voice sounded as the door opened, "Bree, are you in here?"

I couldn't cover myself up, being bound to the bed, as I gasped "Oh my gosh!" I wanted to shrivel up and die as the Governor of our state walked in on us. We were all so fucking busted!

But the Governor just smiled playfully, "Well, you really are quite the seductress, Bree. Isn't that the policeman-woman you requested?"

"Yes, and thank you, Governor," Bree smiled, her hand still grasping the nightstick buried deep in me.

I still didn't get it. The end of my career flashed before my eyes. This was the Governor of my state, the woman I was supposed to be providing security for tonight, watching as a teen sorority sister fucked me with my own nightstick. I wanted to defend my situation, but no words could possibly explain how I'd ended up bound to a bed with an oversized dildo in my cunt.

The Governor came to the bed, looking amused, as she said, "Well, I'm glad to see my security detail is making good use of her accessories."

"Yes," Bree responded, "she's certainly providing quality service."

"Well, since she's my security, I think I should have her see to my treasure," the Governor mused, removing her skirt.

I couldn't believe it. The Governor was getting undressed and, just like the sorority sluts, she wasn't wearing any panties.

The governor noticed my stunned looked as she explained to me, a broad smile on her face, "Yes dear, I go without panties. You never know when some darling police officer may need to protect and serve me, and I would hate to impede her access."

I stared in stunned disbelief as Governor Greene herself climbed onto the bed, straddled my face and lowered her pussy (and yes, hers too was completely shaved) onto my face.

I had no choice about this, although I wasn't complaining, as I began to lick my third snatch of the evening. I was in complete shock at how I'd gone from never having eaten pussy to feasting on a veritable banquet of muff, all within an hour.

As Bree turned the nightstick inside me, she quipped, "It looks like Officer O'Riley is serving her way up the food chain for a promotion."

The Governor laughed, "I do need a new member of my security team," as she began grinding her cunt on my face.

I wondered if this was a serious conversation. Was this the new Civil Service Exam? Yet I continued licking eagerly, ignoring whose cunt I was eating, but focusing instead on the task of pleasing both my current cunt and therefore myself.

Frustratingly, the stick remained lodged in me, but not moving, a constant but static tease.

Eventually, Governor Greene demanded, her pussy pulsing on my face, "Fuuuck! Suck that clit, you fucking dyke cop."

Seconds later, I felt a third flood of pussy cum exploding onto my face. For a third time I'd gotten a woman off, for a third time I was eagerly lapping up the sweetness of a pulsating cunt. Each cunt was similar in taste, yet each cunt was distinct as well.

Eventually, the Governor climbed off me and the bed, and said, looking down at me, "But seriously, there is an upcoming vacancy in my personal security detail. You should apply for it. I believe your new boss will be very much to your taste."

"Yes, Governor," I nodded, before adding, somehow wanting to fit in, to please her, "I can both protect and serve you."

"She's as delicious as you said she'd be," Governor Greene smiled, looking over to Bree.

"She's one of the most submissive sluts I've collected so far," Bree replied, no longer on the bed.

The Governor added, "Oh Bree, I almost forgot why I came in here. Carrie wishes to see you before she leaves."

"Can you take charge of our new cop slut for me?" Bree asked, pointing to me.

"Oh, I think I can manage, and I think it's reward time," the Governor nodded, reaching for the nightstick and slowly beginning to move it in and out of me.

I moaned, the long-simmering fire inside me finally being rekindled.

Bree asked, "Do you know where my mother is?"

"She was in your sorority president's room doing some training," Governor Greene answered, then adding, "Your president can be kind of a bitch."

"I imagine that won't be the case once my mother is finished with her," Bree predicted, as she dressed.

Katherine laughed, "Yes, I imagine there'll be a hierarchical power shift by the end of the night."

The girls left and Governor Greene asked me, "Would you like to be out of those handcuffs, my dear?"

"God yes," I admitted, my entire body aching from being in such a stretched position for so long.

The Governor quit fucking me again, a constant start and stop which was driving me mad with lust.

Once I was completely free of my restraints, the governor asked, "Have you come yet tonight?"

"No, Governor Greene," I admitted, praying she would deign to reverse that answer.

"You may fuck yourself, my pet," she allowed, removing her blouse.

I didn't hesitate, reaching for the nightstick and beginning to fuck myself with it. I didn't make love to myself, I fucked myself, sliding the long shaft way deeper than natural inside me.

In a minute, as I watched the Governor remove her bra as well, now standing before me only wearing thigh highs and heels, my orgasm was rising. Wanting to show my utter obedience to her, I asked, "May I come, Governoooooor?"

"You may, my slut," she nodded, leaning down and taking my clit between her lips.

That was all it took as my long-denied orgasm erupted through me like fireworks on the Fourth of July. I screamed, "Fuuuuuuuck!"

The governor lapped my cunt, I collapsed in euphoria, and she took the nightstick and continued pumping it once I'd let go of it.

Eventually, when I was completely exhausted from the orgasm, the Governor pulled the nightstick out of me and placed it against my lips.

I obediently tasted my own juices, sucking the end of the nightstick like it was a cock.

"I think you're definitely a qualified candidate," she smiled, joining me on the bed, lying on her back.

"I'll do whatever it takes, Governor," I answered, meaning it, completely smitten with this demanding but gracious woman.

"Crawl between my legs and let's begin the informal part of the interview," Governor Greene invited me, spreading her nylon-clad legs.

Of course I obeyed her order, crawling between her legs and serving her again.

Two weeks later, after a few more private meetings with the Governor, during one of which I lost my anal cherry to her strap-on, I served as the entertainment for a small female gathering at her home, and on another occasion I even ate her out under her desk during a meeting with a women's group, I was hired to take part in her protection, and to this day I'm there for her, to protect and serve twenty-four hours a day.

The End