Lesbian MILF Seductress: In Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree let out a surprised moan at the older woman's eagerness. For one she assumed was a rookie, this one hit all the right buttons.

Vivian felt a rush of adrenalin when she heard the younger girl moan, knowing it was because of her. Such a thrill should not have excited the older woman, yet such recognition felt incredibly rewarding, like a child who had been recognized for doing something well. Vivian used her tongue to split the dominant passenger's wet pussy lips. The new lesbian was rewarded with a small gush of heavenly sweetness.

Bree had to control herself, not wanting to come to quick. She complimented the new dyke. "Well, you are an eager little lez slut, aren't you?"

The derogatory half-assed complimented should have offended the flight attendant and would have any other day in her life, yet at this moment the words shot a wave of pleasure directly to her now very feverish pussy. Mindlessly, her left hand went to give her pussy the much needed attention it craved.

Bree noticing this asked, again showing the Domme-sub relationship she had clearly created in such a short time, "Did I give you permission to touch yourself, slut?"

Vivian just as quickly pulled her hand away from her inferno of lust. As soon as she did she wondered to herself, 'Why did I just obey?' more determined than ever to get this bitchy young lady off, she did what she liked being done to her when she was close. She swallowed the young woman's hard clit and nibbled on it with her teeth while simultaneously swirling her tongue around the engorged clit.

Bree was impressed with the older woman's rookie tongue and knew that she was not going to last much longer. Deciding to remain in control and come on her terms, she grabbed the back of the short MILF's head and began rubbing her cunt all over her new fuck-toy.

Vivian struggled to breath and yet continued her eager pleasuring of the wet cunt, wanting to drown in the love juice of the addicting young woman.

It was less than a minute when Bree's legs stiffened and the convulsions began. Tremor after tremor pulsed through her and the dam broke as she released a wave of cum onto the eager and hungry new lez slut.

Vivian bathed in the sweet tang of sin knowing and revelling in the knowledge that it was her that had got the young dominant off.

Bree finally let go and ordered, her breathing still erratic, "Now get yourself off, slut."

Those were the words that older MILF was dying to hear and so far past propriety, she leaned against the wall and started to frantically finger herself.

Bree watched amused, as she slowly recovered from her more intense than expected orgasm. This seduction was originally just a way to kill some time while on a long flight and join the mile high club, but she figured she might have to reconsider after that quality pussy-pleasing performance.

Vivian's eyes were closed so she could focus on her impending orgasm. She slid two fingers inside herself and let out a louder than anticipated moan. Her climax was imminent when the seatbelt light came on and the pilot announced, "We are about to experience some turbulence. It may be a bumpy ride for awhile."

Vivian opened her eyes frantic, but Bree demanded, "Don't you dare quit until you have finished your bumpy ride."

Although the building orgasm had subsided a bit, Vivian closed her eyes again and quickly brought it back up and just as she was close she felt a stocking foot on her crotch and without hesitation began riding it. Within seconds, Vivian came hard exploding her juices on the younger woman's foot. She rode the foot throughout her orgasm ignoring the obvious humiliating implications of such a whorish act. Exhausted and completely sexually satisfied, Vivian collapsed on the floor. A moment later she felt Bree's wet stocking-clad foot on her lips.

Bree smirked as she put the extra airline blouse on and instructed, "You got my foot soaked with your slut juice. Clean my foot up."

Embarrassed by yet another humiliating order and her brain beginning to do the thinking again now that her pussy had been sedated through pleasure thought she had to get back to her job. She quickly sucked each of Bree's toes like mini-cocks retrieving her own juice. She then licked the top of the wet stockinged-foot and looked up and saw that Bree had her Ipad out again asked, "Is that good, Miss?"

Bree, happy with the utter submission of her new slut, suggested "You should probably get back to work."

"Of course, Miss," a thankful, humiliated, confused and yet satisfied Vivian answered, finally standing up.

Bree finished with, "Where do you live?"

"New York," the flight attendant answered, an odd flush of excitement at the thought of submitting to her again taking over.

"Hmmm, I'm from Boston, but I do visit New York on occasion," Bree replied with a smile, hinting at future encounters.

Vivian left and Bree help asleep into a sweet slumber for the remainder of the flight.

*****

When they were about to begin descent, Bree buzzed again.

Vivian, who had had some time to replay and consider what had transpired, went to the young Domme trying desperately to avoid any further submission. As much as it felt so good to submit and it was easily the best orgasm of her life, she was married and was appalled at herself that she had cheated on her loyal husband.

As Vivian arrived, Bree could see the second doubts of shame that often followed a submission. Bree asked, "Are you wishing you hadn't submitted?"

Vivian answered, "Yes, no, I don't know."

Bree smiled, handing Vivian her cell phone. "Put your contact information in here."

Vivian grabbed the cell phone and considered entering false information, but even a she considered it, she felt herself typing in her truth. In a brief moment of time, one brief interaction with the young seductress, and she suddenly knew she was unable to resist the temptation to obey her.

Once the new slut returned the phone to Bree, Bree asked, "Do you want to submit to me again, slut?"

Vivian whispered so quietly it was impossible to hear by anyone more than a couple of feet away, "Yes."

Their conversation was cut short by the pilot's announcement that we were about to descend. Vivian quickly left and Bree relaxed, suddenly wondering how someone got a job as a flight attendant.

2. BECOMING A FLIGHT ATTENDANT

After her seduction of Vivian, it occurred to Bree that a great opportunity lay in front of her. Bree loved to seduce older women, Bree loved women in nylons and Bree loved to travel. Why not get a summer job as a flight attendant and do the two things she loved most: seduce MILF's and travel.

So through a couple of connections, Vivian being one of them and another older women who had submitted to the young blonde sexually, she was hired to be a stewardess for the summer.

She was giddy with excitement at the complete untapped potential of not only stewardesses, but passengers, hotel workers, maids and maybe even women pilots she would meet on her four month journey. She had already committed to working with Senator Daphne Green when she returned for the upcoming election (the sexual story of submission between these two is an entirely different story).

Now Bree wasn't strictly a lesbian; she loved a good hard cock filling her on occasion, but she loved women more....older women mostly. She had always had girls and even more so older women checking her out and falling over themselves to eventually please her. Bree had many, many pets, including her mother (another story altogether...especially since her Mother was a Domme herself), her best friend's neighbor, her sorority house Mother, the Dean's wife, a black lawyer, a police-woman, a nurse, a teacher, a banker, a couple of professors, her soccer coach, Senator Daphne Green and more...not to mention her many high school friends and sorority sisters. Bree had learned to use her unique sexual attraction to her advantage and, of course, to get this sweet job that would have her travelling all of Europe and parts of Asia all summer.

Bree was excited at the opportunity to travel and get paid to do it, just as much as the sexual adventures she was anticipating.

Two weeks of training and she was on her first flight: Boston to Paris. She behaved those two weeks, resisting the urge to seduce the clearly curious forty something trainer and also resisting the urge to dominate the cute southern belle she was rooming with. It was the longest Bree had gone without sex since she was a teenager...but she was confident that would change and change in a big way.

.....

Bree loved her outfit, although unknown to her superiors, the patent tan pantyhose that went with her flight attendant outfit had been altered to be crotchless. Almost everyone has a fetish, a simple kink that gets their meter running; for Bree it was silk stockings. At school, both high school and college, she made her submissive pets wear stockings every day as a symbol of obedience and loyalty to her. She decided the pets she collected in the skies would also have to wear stockings or crotchless pantyhose, instead of regular pantyhose, so she could have quick access to them if and when she wanted.

As soon as she met Pearl she knew she had her first target. Pearl was in her early forties, and was going through empty nest syndrome, because she had two kids, twins, who had graduated last year. If anyone was easy pickings for a seductress like Bree, it was Pearl. Pearl was chubby but pretty, and would be MILF-a-licious if she lost a few pounds. Pearl was plain in almost every imaginable way. She had brown eyes, and brown hair with the odd grey strand that she always wore in a bun. In her casual clothes she hid the fact that her breasts were actually still a very impressive c-cup and firm and her ass, although a tad chubby, was still quite fine. Yet, her stewardess outfit highlighted these features and had Bree's interest piqued.

Pearl was also one of the most sincere and sweet women you could meet; the kind that will one day be the perfect sweet, doting grandmother. She was kind-hearted, patient and an extreme optimist who seldom got rattled even by the most annoying of passengers.

All these traits, mixed with her newfound loneliness, (her husband had died two years ago tragically and she had yet to even consider dating since then, instead focusing on her children and her work) made her the perfect target for the lesbian predator.

Bree often was aggressive right off the bat, overpowering an unsuspecting target and overwhelming them before they knew what happened, but she decided to play it more casual during the flight instead, complimenting the pretty MILF at every opportunity. Bree also made sure to give casual touches, always appropriate, but yet just long enough to hint at what was to come.

Pearl liked the young girl's outgoing personality and eagerness to learn (something Pearl herself would soon be doing). The girl reminded her of a younger version of herself, a go-getter, a people person and yet someone who knew what she wanted.

Half way through the flight Bree began the seduction slyly. "Pearl, how do you do it?"

"Do what?" the older woman asked.

"Not snap when passengers hit on you?" Bree asked feigning frustration.

"It doesn't happen too often," Pearl replied, reminiscing to when it was a more common occurrence.

Beer grabbed her prey's hand and said, her voice sweet and sexy, "As if. You are the sexiest woman here."

Pearl blushed, shocked by the compliment and by the strange feeling that jolted through her from the gentle touch of the very pretty and exotic younger girl. Breaking out of her trance, she said, returning the compliment, "There is no way I am the sexiest woman here when you are on this plane too."

Bree slowly made small circles with her thumb on the woman's hand, just the slightest hint of the sexual touch that would surely follow. Bree smiled the smile that had weakened many a straight woman, and said, "Well, there we have it. We are the two sexiest women on this plane."

Pearl laughed and asked, "Who has been hitting on you?"

Bree shrugged, "Well a couple of teenage boys in the back have been rather relentless and annoying, although the pretty redhead in the third row I don't mind."

Bree had thrown out there the first lesbian reference and watched as it began its dirty work, like a rumour that starts innocently and spreads like wildfire.

Pearl stammered, "Y-y-you were hit on by a woman?"

Bree shrugged, "It happens to me all the time."

The seed planted, Bree squeezed the MILF's hand softly before letting go. She winked and said, before turning to go and check on the passengers, "And she is good enough to eat."

Bree walked away with a huge smile on her face, knowing that she had confused the older woman and planted the initial seed that would slowly grow as her plan of seduction was set in motion.

Pearl watched the young girl walk away and stood frozen in confusion. Was she hitting on me? Or was she just an outgoing sexual young woman? Weren't they all nowadays? Pearl couldn't deny how nice the girl's soft hands felt touching hers and how she desperately longed for that feeling of intimacy again. That said, even though she felt just the slightest of dampness down below, it never occurred to her that she could be curious.

Twenty minutes later, Bree was chatting and flirting with the attractive redhead when Pearl came by with drinks. Pearl did not hear their conversation but the older redhead's flushed cheeks and girly giggle implied that flirting was going on.

Bree, seeing Pearl, smiled and promised, "We will talk later."

The redhead, in a voice that could not be interpreted in any way but forward lust, replied, "I hope so."

Pearl was instantly curious about the conversation and intrigued by this unique, outgoing blonde.

When Pearl reached the end of the plane, Bree said, "Oh my God, she is insatiable."

"Really?" Pearl asked, hoping for more details.

"She has invited me for drinks in Paris tonight," Bree revealed, slowly reeling in the shy unsuspecting MILF with the tiniest pieces of tantalizing tease.

Pearl stammered, "I-I-I don't think that is a very good idea."

Bree shrugged again, her devilish smile tantalizing and suggestive. "You only live once."

Before Pearl could respond, some turbulence hit and they each went to their designed positions.

Pearl couldn't explain the feeling inside her...eventually she realized it was jealousy. Sure she would give the same advice to any young colleague; she had many times seen fellow colleagues get themselves in troubling sexual encounters with passengers, or pilots for that matter.

Yet, she had never seen a female passenger attempt to pick up a female flight attendant, although she knew many of the European flight attendants were very sexually available, often lesbian or bi.

Although Pearl knew when a woman was attractive and had her own silk pantyhose fetish (which was one of the reasons she became a stewardess), she had never seriously considered having sex with a woman. Although she'd had a couple of opportunities while out with other stewardesses in Germany and Amsterdam, back when she was younger and partied harder. Once she married, she quit partying and any serious temptation to experiment faded as she would never cheat. Yet, now single, her vagina untouched by anyone save herself for over two years, Pearl was ripe for the picking.

Bree couldn't see her prey, but was pretty confident that she had planted the first seeds of curiosity. She was also very confident she could make that redhead go down on her in the airplane's bathroom right now, but she resisted the temptation. Joining the mile high club had already been checked off her sexual bucket list, so she focused on today's prey. That said, she was going to have the redhead between her legs soon. Her pussy was on fire, as it always was, when she was on the hunt for new straight MILF subs. The journey was just as, if not even more, exciting as the final destination and Bree's final destination was turning her older, innocent colleague and roommate for the next two weeks into a hungry lesbian pet.

Once the pilot took off the seatbelt sign, Bree quickly went to the bathroom and coated her fingers with her addictive sweetness. Once satisfied her fingers were adequately coated, she went directly to the pretty fortyish redhead and slyly offered the first class passenger a free sample. "A special sample, Ma'am."

The redhead smiled knowingly and opened her mouth to sample Bree's ecstasy. Bree positioned herself so the passenger behind couldn't see and purred, "I expect you to be in the first female bathroom when we get off this plane, is that understood, my pet?"

She nodded in the affirmative as her tongue swirled around Bree's now very clean finger. Bree pulled her finger out of the hungry submissive redhead and stood back up. The passenger beside the redhead's eyes fluttered open, completely unaware of the sexual game play that was happening inches beside her. The sixty year old woman asked Bree, "May I have a water?"

Bree shifting instantly from predator and Domme to sweet and subservient, like a chameleon, she answered, "Why if course, you can. Did you enjoy your sleep?"

"Yes, I usually can't fall sleep on a plane so it was a pleasant surprise," the elderly woman answered.

Bree's fake smile showed her pearly white teeth and her cute-as-could-be dimples, as she played the perfect stewardess, "I am happy you got some rest. It is a long flight." Turning to the redhead, whose name Bree still did not know, she asked, "Can I get you anything, Ma'am?"

The redhead smiled, her sexy as hell French accent dripping innuendo, "No thank you. I want the lingering after taste of my last snack to stay with me as long as possible."

The elderly woman asked, "What did you have? It sounds delicious and I could have a bite to eat."

Both women smiled at each other knowingly as Bree recovered quickly. "It was a special treat of sweets."

"Hmmmm, sounds delightful. May I please have some?"

The redhead desperately tried to hold in her laughter as Bree said, "I'll see what I can do."

Bree left to get the water and snack of some sort when she finally let lose the laugh she successfully held in check while the older woman unknowingly asked to taste her pussy juice. Bree got the elderly woman a fruit platter and water and as she leaned across to hand it to her, she felt the redhead's hot breath on her neck, which brought a quiver to her needy pussy. Flushed herself, Bree stood back up and asked, "Is there anything else I can get you two lovely ladies?"

The elderly woman said, "I am fine now. Thank you very much, young lady."

The redhead smiled, "I'm still a little hungry. How long till we land?"

Looking at her watch, Bree answered, "Just over an hour."

The redhead sighed. "Well, I guess I can wait." She looked towards the bathroom, implying the obvious.

Bree caught on, but controlling the situation as she always did, countered, "Well, they say all good things come to those who wait." Bree left to go and check on other passengers, leaving the promise of something great for the redhead to think about, to crave.

Pearl watched some of the Interaction between Bree and the passenger as mixed emotions flooded her. For the most part, she wanted to protect the young blonde from the redheaded predator, completely unaware that the real predator was Bree. Pearl was also in charge of training the young stewardess and didn't want her to get in trouble for unethical conduct, unaware that one day soon she would be doing many unethical things. Yet, a tiny but growing part of her was becoming intoxicated with the pretty blonde. There was something so different about her. Without even subconsciously realizing it she on more than one occasion had stared at her pantyhose-clad legs, her unpractical four-inch pumps, her firm ass, which she swayed with confidence, and her charming smile that seemed to be winning over all the passengers. As soon as Pearl realized where her mind had wandered, she quickly shook her head back to reality, although it was getting more and more difficult to ignore the growing fire down below, a fire that had not been rekindled in a long time.