Lesbian MILF Seductress: In Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remainder of the flight was uneventful and soon the flight was pulling into the Paris terminal.

Pearl was desperately looking forward to a bubble bath at the hotel, maybe a quick self-satisfying moment and a good night's sleep.

Conversely, Bree was looking forward to having her pussy pleasured by the French redheaded woman, hitting the hot tub at her hotel and building on the strong foundation of seduction she had began with the adorably cute and innocent Pearl.

Once safely landed and docked, the passengers stood up, stretched and began their weary walk to their next designation, wherever that might be. The redhead made eye contact with Bree who nodded slightly, implying their secret rendezvous was still on.

Pearl noticed the subtle interaction, but was unclear what it meant.

Once all the passengers were gone, the three stewardesses, the third being an anorexic, unmemorable, brunette named Ethel, finished their duties and prepared to leave, when the two pilots came out of the cockpit.

The very handsome and charming pilot, who had been the focus of a few of Pearl's late night solo adventures, asked, "Well Blondie, you survived your first flight. That calls for a drink or two."

"Or five, after all that turbulence you were hitting. I figured you were trying to make it my first and last," Bree quipped, laying on the charm, showing she could play the flirt game with men too.

He laughed and said, "That was nothing, sugar. First round is on me, ladies."

Bree was a superb reader of facial expression and body posture, and noticed Pearl's face flush and realized she could use this piece of information to her advantage.

Ethel said, "Sorry guys, early flight tomorrow, I need some shut-eye."

The other pilot, a balding pudgy man, said, "I'll meet you there. I have to call the ol' ball and chain."

Bree, eager to meet up this the unnamed redhead, followed this lead, "Yes, me too. I need to call my mom."

"Your mom?" the handsome pilot asked.

"I know, I know," Bree smiled, "but as my Mom says, I will always be her little baby."

Pearl defended Bree. "Good for you, Bree. I wish my kids would call me more often. They moved out and boom I no longer exist, except when they need money."

The balding pilot joked. "Yes, that seems to be universal."

Bree asked, "Where will you be?"

"The cockpit lounge," the handsome pilot answered.

"I'll meet you there," Bree smiled. Bree disappeared and found the bathroom where she assumed the redhead would be.

As expected. The redhead was waiting by the sink, freshening herself up.

Bree said, coyly, "Is that for me?"

The redhead jumped a bit, startled by Bree. She went red as her hair. "I hope so."

Bree pointed to the open stall in the corner and followed in behind the redhead. Once the stall was closed, Bree positioned herself on the toilet, spread her legs and demanded, "Get snacking, I am suppose to be going for drinks now."

The redhead fell to her knees and was soon staring at the glistening pussy of the irresistible sexy, young stewardess.

Bree explained, "I don't wear panties to often and unusually wear stockings, but these skirts are too short, thus I made my own crotchless ones, you like?"

"I love," the redhead admitted, her hypnotized eyes and salivating mouth giving away her hunger.

"Get licking, dyke. You have had me horny for hours," the blonde seductress demanded.

The redhead leaned forward and began licking. If the sample taste on Bree's fingers on the plane was good, licking directly from the source was heaven. One lick and like so many others, she was hooked. She licked slowly, savouring the young girl's cunt, not wanting this moment to ever end. The redhead was bisexual and had been with a couple of dozen women in her forty-seven years, but none were even close to the sweetness of this American. She used the width of her tongue to part the stewardess' pussy lips and then slipped her tongue inside her, attempting to fuck the blonde with her tongue.

Bree was impressed with the redhead's experienced tongue. Bree's horniness all day, mixed with the redhead's tongue had her orgasm building in only a couple of minutes, which was rare for the seductress. She considered resisting the quick orgasm and holding out for longer, but she wanted to get to the bar and flirt with both Pearl and the sexy pilot, who she vaguely recalled was named Ethan. Bree deciding she wanted the long awaited orgasm to hit, demanded, even as she heard a couple of others enter the washroom, "Suck my clit, slut."

The redhead eagerly obeyed, pulling the swollen hard clit in her mouth.

That was all Bree needed and she flooded the French woman's face with her cum.

The redhead lapped up the cum, determined to get every last drop of the hypnotic woman's delicious pussy.

Finally spent, Bree pushed the still licking redhead away and complimented, "You are a pretty good pussy-pleaser."

Still on her knees, the redhead said, her French accent somehow making it hotter, "It was a privilege to please you."

Bree helped her up, kissed her, tasting herself on the older woman's lips. Breaking the kiss (no one ever broke Bree's kiss first), she said, "That was fun, but I need to go."

The redhead, worried by the thought of never tasting the young girl again, rifled through her purse and handed Bree a card.

Brew took it, unsure if she would ever use it, but you never know, and looked at it. Her name was Francine and apparently she worked at a jewellery store. "Well, I finally get your name. It was a pleasure to use you, Francine."

Francine blushed but countered, "The pleasure was all mine."

Bree suddenly realized she didn't really want to be caught in a lesbian tryst in her work uniform and said, "Crawl to another stall."

Not liking the idea, but also not wanting to disobey the seductive young woman, she obeyed, but not before offering. "Bree, I don't just work at the jewellery store, I own it."

Bree's eyes sparkled at the thought of diamonds. "And?" she questioned, wanting the older woman to say it.

"And I would love to give you something special as a souvenir of our time together and hopefully entice you to come and play again," the redhead gushed.

"I'll be in contact, slut. But be warned, when I have time I like to train my sluts to be full-service pleasure toys for me."

"Oh my God, yes," the redhead gasped, unable to hide the excitement at such a submission.

Bree added, "I'll text you when I am in town next and you can maybe show me around Paris."

"I would love to," Francine agreed.

"Now get out of here, I am late," Bree ordered. Bree watched amused as the forty-seven year old crawled under the stall to another one. Bree waited a couple of minutes, to make it look less conspicuous, before leaving the stall to a surprisingly empty washroom. Bree checked herself in the mirror, before heading to meet up with the sexy pilot and her MILF prey.

She arrived at the table and the pilot teased, "Is Mommy ok?"

Bree shot back, as she sat down beside him, the only empty spot, "She is good and I had time for a quickie too."

Bree glimpsed over to Pearl whose face showed her recognition that it might be true.

Ethan laughed, "Well, all you had to do was ask."

"Maybe, next time," Bree teased.

Pearl watched how easily Bree flirted and was again jealous. How did it come so easily for Bree? How did she ooze such sexuality? Did she really go and have a quickie? These questions swirled around and around the overwhelmed older woman.

For the next couple of hours, drinks were drunk, stories were told, bullshit was spewed and the sexual tension built with each finished drink.

The sexy, still single, forty-two year old pilot was confident he could score the young new flight attendant.

The balding other pilot just enjoyed being in the company of such beauty, fully aware she was out of his league, even if he wasn't married and faithful.

Pearl was a mess. Her vagina was on fire and if she didn't get off soon she might do something very stupid. She had been trying to flirt with Ethan for weeks, and he was receptive it seemed, but she had no idea how to move from flirting to fucking.

Bree watched, amused at the awkwardness of the shy and clearly horny Pearl. She also was enjoying Ethan's hand on her leg, although he never pushed further inland.

All four of them at different levels of intoxication, it was Bree that finally announced, "I am beat. This whole working thing is exhausting."

All three laughed, and Ethan, like a player hoping to get into a girl's pants, paid for all the drinks. A shared taxi later, where Ethan sat in the middle of the two inebriated ladies, and they were at their hotel.

After they checked in at the front desk, Bree went to Ethan and hugged him, her hand going to this crotch. She whispered, "Impressive. I may have to let you fly in for an overnight stay, one day."

Just as quickly, she was gone, and the handsome pilot was left stunned and horny.

In the elevator, Pearl asked, "What did you say to him? He looked flabbergasted."

Bree shrugged, "I just checked out his plane size and suggested that one day I may let him fly in for an overnight stay."

"You didn't?" Pearl gasped, not even able to begin to fathom being so forward.

"I did," Bree smiled back. "And since it is obvious that you are into him, I will give you some Intel. He is well-equipped." Bree used her hands to imply his size.

"Oh my," Pearl blushed, before defending, "and I am not into him."

"Oh sorry," Bree teased, "you want him in you."

"Bree!" the shocked older woman gasped.

Bree laughed as they reached their floor. "Please. I thought you were going to fuck him right then and there."

"Oh my God," Pearl gasped, shocked at the accusations, even if they were true.

Once in the room, Bree laughed, as there was only one king-sized bed.

Pearl said, "Oh, they gave us the wrong room."

Pearl went to the phone to complain, but Bree said, "No biggie. It will be like back in high school when my girls and I shared everything."

Pearl joked, but sat on the edge of the bed, "That was decades ago for me."

Bree flipped out of her heels and whined, "Man, are my feet sore."

"I told you. Comfort and practicality over look and sexiness," Pearl pointed out.

Bree took the slight opening offered by the tipsy MILF. "So are you saying I am sexy?"

Pearl stammered, suddenly on the defensive, "I-I-I um didn't say that. I said your heels were sexy."

"Oh, too bad," Bree pouted, attempting to make the older woman feel guilty. She hadn't planned to conclude the seduction today, but the conditions were perfect. The MILF was clearly horny, rather tipsy if not drunk, and they were alone in a hotel room with one king-sized bed. The sexual seduction gods had spoken. Bree lay on the bed and took the first risk, the one that would set the tone for everything that would follow if the MILF agreed. "Could you massage my feet, Pearl?"

Pearl was shocked by the question. "Pardon?"

"You were right. My feet are on fire and I need a massage, badly." Bree pleaded with her tone and eyes, a look that had made much stronger straight women than Pearl break.

Pearl paused, and Bree added, "I'll give you a massage back. I am told I give really good massages."

Pearl noticed the way the beautiful blonde stressed the word good and suddenly realized she could use a nice massage too. Pearl smiled, "Ok, but don't you dare back out of giving me one."

The innuendo obvious, yet oblivious to Pearl, Bree promised, "Oh, I will make your whole body tingle."

Bree positioned herself strategically using a few pillows to lean back so that if played right Pearl would eventually get a first-hand look at Bree's shaved, glistening pussy. After coming earlier, her scent would also linger close by, a silent but deadly aphrodisiac.

Pearl repositioned herself as well, onto her knees at the foot of the bed. She didn't catch on at all to the obvious power shift that had occurred from her very subservient position. She took the younger girl's stocking-clad left foot into her hands and started to massage. She had always loved the feel of silk on her legs and was surprised at how great the feeling of silk on her hands on another woman felt. Curious, she asked, "You didn't really have a quickie, did you?"

"Jealous," Bree teased, knowing this straight MILF would not be straight much longer.

Pearl again on the defensive stammered, "N-n-no. It is just I am worried about your job if you did."

Bree pushed the envelope. "So I should keep my play time in house."

Pearl looked up, confused by what Bree meant. "What?"

Bree stated at her, her smile mischievous. "If I can't play with passengers, then I have to play with my co-workers." Bree paused a moment, before adding, "Do you think Ethan would fuck me?"

Pearl went red again. "I don't know, isn't he a little old for you?"

Bree smiled, the hint as obvious as one could make it. "I like them older."

Pearl moved to the other foot and Bree shifted her position, to give Pearl a very clear view of her candy.

A couple of minutes of silence lingered as Pearl continued the massage, her vagina becoming wet of its own volition. She realized Bree had not answered the question. She looked up to ask again and was distracted and derailed when she was staring at the young girl's pussy. She gasped.

Bree asked innocently, "What? Is something wrong?"

Pearl stammered, acting as if she hadn't just seen the young girl's wet vagina. "Nothing. I just realized you never answered my question."

Bree's smile never changed as she answered, without actually answering, "I don't lick and tell."

Pearl knew she should quit now, before things got out of hand. Yet, her pussy was tingling, having a mind of its own.

Bree, seeing the trepidation of her prey, ordered, with pleasant authority (if such a thing exists), "Lay on your belly, Pearl."

Alarm bells went off in Pearl's head, yet she ignored them, a part of her curious, another part of her wanting a massage to relax her and another part of her horny as hell. She obeyed the blonde's order and closed her eyes for whatever might occur.

Bree straddled the adorable MILF, discarded her own blouse and bra and started with a conservative massage. She did the older woman's shoulders and neck slowly and with detailed attention to weakening the MILF even more.

Pearl relaxed and was soon having an out of body experience, a mixture of the drinks, her horniness and the girl's hands a heavenly experience.

Bree, gifted in knowing when the opportunity was open, moved lower and gently unzipped the MILF's skirt.

Pearl still in the zone of relaxation, questioned weakly, "Bree, what are you doing?"

Bree, in charge now, explained, "Ssssshhh, just relax, Bree is here to look after you."

Bree's calm voice and explanation made sense to the tipsy, relaxed, older stewardess and she actually lifted her hips up to allow the younger stewardess to slide the skirt off. Pearl should have been self-conscious about being half-naked, yet having shared hotel rooms with hundreds of women, being partially undressed with a colleague was nothing new. Plus, she still had on her pantyhose, panties and blouse.

Bree evaluated the forty-seven year old's backside. Her ass was still quite firm and her legs were perfect. Bree put her hand under the back off her prey's shirt and continued the slow burn massage seduction. A couple of minutes later, Bree whispered, "I'm taking your bra off, ok?"

Pearl mumbled, "Sure," as she continued in her relaxed state of nothingness.

Bree unclasped the older woman's bra and slyly pulled it out from under her. Bree smiled as she knew she was close to adding another MILF to her collection. Oddly, maybe because she was quite tipsy herself, or maybe Pearl's sexy body and sweet demeanour had a big impact in her, but she was hungry to taste the MILF, something she never, ever, did first.

Pearl couldn't believe how relaxed she was and how the young girl's touch had her feeling so good. When she felt Bree's hands begin massaging her pantyhose-covered ass, she didn't even consider protesting, instead allowing the sweet touch just to take over her senses.

Bree expected at least a weak protest when her hands began kneading the MILF's ass. When no protest came, Bree smiled and gave a thorough sensual massage to the older woman's ass. Slowly, she parted Pearl's legs apart, which opened easily without resistance.

As Pearl felt her legs gently being spread open she confirmed her earlier suspicion that the young girl had ulterior motives for the massage. Her pussy tingling, she was in no condition to protest, but instead lay still, excited about the possibility of intimacy, something she had longed for since her husband's untimely death.

Bree's hand went to the MILF's pantyhose-clad crotch and Pearl let out an uncontrollable moan.

Bree took the moan as a sign to continue and she put pressure on the older woman's layered pussy, again another moan escaped the mother of two's mouth.

Pearl desperately tried to hold in her moans and hide her growing excitement, but Bree's touch was like a match lit in a dry forest. The brush fire spread through her and nothing short of a miracle could stop the burning heat.

Bree used both hands to rip the MILF's expensive pantyhose at the crotch.

This startled the relaxed older woman and she opened her eyes for the first time in quite some time. Looking over her shoulder, her mouth dropped open as she saw a now topless Bree. She stared at the young girl's breasts, a desire to touch them, taste them, suddenly overwhelming her.

Bree smiled and instructed her soon to be personal plaything, "Relax baby, I know exactly what you need."

Oddly, the topless girl's soothing words made sense, and the older woman returned to her state of relaxation, surrendering her body to the beautiful girl.

Bree slid a finger inside the MILF's panties, tracing her finger along Pearl's wet and sticky pussy lips.

Accepting the inevitable, the forty-seven year old woman allowed her long ignored vagina to be pleasured by the young woman she was supposed to be training. Ironically, tonight would include the beginning of training, but it would be the trainer being trained.

Bree spoke for the first time in minutes "You need to come, don't you?"

Pearl's pussy lips being parted by Bree's finger, Pearl's conscious had shut off and she was only thinking about the fire down below. She moaned, "Yeeees."

"How badly?" Bree asked, her finger entering the horny MILF.

"Desperately," Pearl moaned, feeling the young girl's finger glide inside her tunnel of lust.

Bree slowly fingered the deliriously horny older woman whose moans increased in volume parallel to the pace of the finger-fucking. Bree planned to eventually allow the sexy MILF to come, but not before she did, although the key was to get the horny MILF on the brink of orgasm and then quit, a skill the lesbian seductress had long ago mastered. She teased and pleased the moaning MILF for a couple of more minutes until she was confident the older woman would do anything she was told to orgasm.

Meanwhile, Peal couldn't believe how amazing Bree was making her feel and how nice it was to just let go and allow someone else to be in control. It was something her husband had complained about on occasion, Pearl's inability to just let go and be the sexual being God made her. Yet, now in a different country, more than two years since anyone had touched her intimately, she was willing to do anything.

Suddenly, Bree sensing the pivotal moment had arrived, pulled her finger out of the older woman, now in near climactic bliss, and demanded, "Turn over onto your back, slut."

Pearl was shocked back to reality at being called a slut, a word that had never been used to describe her, ever. As she processed the shift in tone and aggressiveness of her predator, realizing clearly now she was the prey, she felt hands on her flip her onto her back. Before she had time to react, she saw Bree straddle her face and was soon trapped in a sauna of scented sex. She was staring at Bree's vagina.