Lesbian MILF Seductress: MOM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," I purred, "now crawl to Mommy."

She obeyed, her head in a cloud of bewilderment.

Once she reached my feet, her eyes fixated on my cunt, I ordered, raising my foot, "Remove my heel, my daughter pet."

Her hands trembling, she reached for my heel and took it off.

"Good girl," I purred, using positive reinforcement to build trust before ordering, "now massage Mommy's feet."

Wordless, Bree obeyed, taking my stocking-clad, perfectly manicured foot in her hand.

I continued my earlier dissertation, "You see Bree, a Domme must first look the part. That means dressing the part."

Bree looked up at me, still dazed by the sudden shift in power, as she asked, "What does that mean?"

"It means looking classy and feminine on the outside, yet dressing sexy underneath," I explained, "The allure of power is more in the look than the words."

"I haven't needed that," Bree countered, even as she continued massaging my foot.

"Oh, getting a couple of bimbo cheerleaders or other high school sluts is easy," I said, "I really shouldn't have spoken so disparagingly just now, because I'm actually quite proud of you, honey. You showed those snotty sisters their true place. It's obvious to me you'll make a great Domme someday. But to succeed in getting straight older women or the more challenging seductions, it can't just be through blackmailing or threats."

"They love the taste of my cunt," Bree replied.

"Another similarity between us," I shrugged. "I've had many straight women begging to eat my pussy as they tell me how heavenly I taste."

She glanced at my pussy, and joked, "Like mother, like daughter."

I considered offering it to her right here and now, but again I wanted to train her... to teach her restraint. Instead, I ordered, "Other foot, my pet."

She again obeyed as she continued gazing at my pussy. Like so many before her, I could see her look of insatiable hunger.

I again continued, "For example regarding looking the part, I agree pantyhose are neither comfortable nor sexy. But as you can tell, silk thigh high stockings are incredibly sexy, super soft and have multiple advantages. One, they accentuate my legs; I can't even begin to tell you the impact thigh highs have had on my seducing pets. Two, they give easy access for your pets to pleasure you without the disruption to your momentum of having to bother stripping them off."

"But they don't look comfortable," Bree protested.

"Once you start wearing them they'll become a part of who you are," I promised, "no different than panties and a bra."

"I suppose," she shrugged, not really believing me.

"Stay right there," I ordered as I stood up, went upstairs to my room, grabbed a brand new pair of thigh high stockings and returned to Bree, who impressed me by still being exactly where I'd left her.

"Put these on," I instructed, handing her the package.

"Really?" she asked, a hint of her usual defiance back.

"Yes, trust me, Bree," I said, before adding, "Do you want to be a real Domme, or just an amateur?"

"I'm already a real Domme," she countered, not yet obeying my order.

"I agree you can become one," I said, "but so far you're too crass. You have to learn to make them want to do your bidding from desire, not intimidation. From a heartfelt surrender, not just your making them do things... the difference is subtle, but it's the difference between your approach and mine."

"I don't understand and frankly, that's frustrating."

"Put on the stockings and I'll explain," I ordered, demonstrating my theory on her even as I explained it to her.

She sighed heavily, but took off her socks and began to slip on the thigh high stockings. I wasn't surprised to see that she too was commando.

I continued, "You need to learn to make your pets want nothing more than to please you."

"But they do that already," she countered, as she slid the first stocking up her leg.

"Do they?" I questioned. "Or do they do it out of fear?"

"Both," she answered after thinking about it, as she finished donning the first thigh high.

"Agreed," I nodded, "I mean, you do have unmistakeable raw ability, my dear. You're also very beautiful and, with my help, you'll learn to be irresistible to all women, not just to insipid teenagers."

Bree gave away her hand again; or perhaps I'm being too critical: I wasn't her adversary after all; I was her Mistress, even though she didn't realize that yet. "One of my pets is an adult."

"Is she?" I asked. "I'm impressed. But was she already a lesbian?"

"Yes," she answered, as she began putting on the second stocking. "Why?"

"I mean it's still impressive, Bree, but a true Domme can pull the submissive side out of the straightest women you could ever meet."

"I did that with Katherine," Bree name dropped.

"Impressive, she's incredibly sweet," I agreed, "but she's been your best friend pretty much forever, so she's not really where I was going. Now getting her mother Nadine to submit, that would be truly impressive."

Bree smiled as she finished putting on the second stocking, "Challenge accepted."

"Feel how soft they are," I instructed.

She did. "They do feel nice."

"And they look amazing on you," I added.

"I suppose they do," she nodded.

"Now I can help you get the impossible women like Nadine. You obviously didn't know until now, but I have a wealth of knowledge in this."

"So I'm learning," she said, still surprised by my revelations, yet beginning to realize she should listen to her mother for once.

"Trust me when I tell you that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Who wants a pussy tasting of vinegar? And speaking of honey," I said, glancing at my own honeypot, I think it's time my daughter pet received her reward."

"You really want me to lick your cunt?" she asked as she glanced down at it.

"The better question is, do you want to lick your mother's cunt?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Kind of," she answered.

"Knees, my daughter pet," I instructed again.

She obeyed again.

"Crawl to your Mommy Mistress," I instructed, using the word 'Mistress' for the first time.

She again obeyed, unable to draw her eyes away from my cunt.

Reaching me, I asked, "What do you want, my daughter pet?"

"To taste you," she admitted.

"Because right now, you want nothing more than to please Mommy, isn't that right?" I questioned, knowing the answer.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Yes, what?" I questioned, mimicking her earlier attempt at discipline.

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," she corrected.

"Good girl," I purred, "Now get Mommy off, my daughter pet."

I smiled as she leaned forward and began licking me. It was obvious she was accustomed to receiving instead of giving, as her technique was non-existent. Yet, watching my beautiful daughter, a spitting image of myself at eighteen, between my legs, just as I had been between my own mother's at her age, had my orgasm building quickly.

After just a few minutes, and usually it takes me a long time to attain that first orgasm, I screamed, "Here comes Mommy's cum, my little slut!"

She kept licking, and soon was rewarded with my sweetness.

Once my orgasm was done, I explained, "You need to understand how a submissive thinks, to truly dominate one."

"Okay," she said, her face looking adorable, all shiny with my pussy juice.

"Because there's always someone who's a stronger Domme than you," I explained.

She smiled, "So I just learned."

"Oh," I smiled, "I've been dommed before, too. That's how we learn."

"By whom?" she asked.

"Several women, primarily by Governor Greene right now. Your grandma was my first Mistress," I revealed, and loved seeing the shocked look on her face.

"Nana and you had sex?" Bree gasped.

"And my own Mistress Mommy and I still do," I said, reminiscing both to last month and back to being eighteen again, "Your Nana was the first one to fuck my cunt and my ass."

"No way," she said, shocked to the core.

"Oh yes," I nodded, "She trained me to be the Domme I am today."

"I can't fucking believe it," Bree said, starting to stand up.

"Did I give you permission to stand?" I queried, today's lesson not yet over.

"No, Mistress Mommy," she smiled, quickly understanding her place in this new mother-daughter relationship.

"Now crawl up to my bedroom," I ordered, "It's time for your Mistress Mommy to fuck that cunt of yours."

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed eagerly and began crawling up the stairs to my room.

In my room I got undressed except for the stockings, put on my strap-on and ordered, "On all fours, my little slut."

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," Bree nodded, her tone betraying her eagerness as she saw my eight-inch thick black cock.

I moved up behind her, flipped up her skirt, and slid my plastic cock inside her wet cunt.

"Oh God, yesssssss," she moaned loudly, as I slid all eight inches in.

"You like Mommy's cock?" I asked.

"I fucking love it," Bree moaned, as I didn't make love to her, but fucked her hard.

"Who owns that cunt of yours?" I asked a couple minutes later, as I grabbed her hips and began slamming into her even harder.

"Mommy does," she moaned.

"And what are you?" I questioned.

"Mommy's sluttttt," she declared, her own orgasm close.

Wanting to give her a massive orgasm and yet continue to shock her, I sucked on my finger and then without warning slipped it in her ass. "Come, my little slut."

"Oh fuccccccccck, "Bree screamed, as I double penetrated her.

"Such a little slut, coming from getting fingered in the ass," I teased, as her body trembled from the orgasm.

"Oh God, Mommy," she gasped weakly, struggling for breath, as I quit fucking her and just sat there with the cock buried in her cunt and my finger deep in her ass.

"I hope now you're beginning to understand the mindset of your submissives," I said.

"Yes, Mommy," she whimpered.

"Because... did I blackmail you?" I questioned.

"No."

"Force you?"

"No."

"Then why did you obey me?"

"Because I felt I had to," she answered, before correcting herself, "No... I needed to."

"And that's what your submissives will feel like too, if you train them and build trust," I explained. "You see, a good submissive is like a good guard dog, she will sacrifice herself for you, and feel proud to do so."

"I understand," she nodded, as I pulled out of both her tight holes.

"Now, I think it's time to put your training into action," I said, with thoughts of my neighbor Nadine as the perfect first candidate.

"You want me to please you again?" Bree asked, rolling onto her back.

"Hmmm, that's a delicious idea," I smiled, removing the strap-on. "But I was thinking... your next target can be Katherine's mom."

"You really want me to seduce Mrs. Winston?" she asked, even though she'd already smugly agreed to do just that when she was trying to impress me.

"It will be a perfect test to see if you can put into practice what I've taught you and what I'll continue to teach you," I said, straddling her face, "such as how to eat cunt like a good submissive. Quite frankly, you're terrible at it."

"I haven't eaten any pussy at all before today, Mommy," Bree said, as I lowered my cunt onto her lips.

"Well, practice and competent instruction make perfect," I said, smiling at the idea of all the fun we could have as a mother-daughter Domme tag team. "Now begin by probing your tongue between my labia... both sets..."

THE END

PS: You can read Bree's first real MILF seduction, the domination of Mrs. Winston in Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor which is already published...as well as at least a dozen more Bree adventures.

Jasmine

12