Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no hesitation, I obeyed. Excitedly, almost like she was chatting with a friend, she asked, "Ever used a We-Vibe, Mrs. Winston?"

"A what vibe?" was my surprised answer as I shook my head no.

"Well then my girl, you are definitely in for a treat. I can hardly believe Bree picked me to be the one to introduce you to this delightful toy. Sit on the counter, Mrs. Winston, and spread your legs wide." With curiosity and intrigue, I complied, and then watched as she held the device up for me to see before enthusiastically lifting my skirt, tugging aside my panties, and swiftly cramming the strange-looking device into my cunt. I began moaning, feeling strange pulses vibrate on my clit and inside my pussy. Every few seconds a pulse would occur. The toy touched my g-spot, just lightly, teasing me even more. "This stays in your cunt until Bree retrieves it, understand slut?"

I moaned as I said, "But... it's driving me crazy."

Mischievously grinning, Carol said, "Well, feel this if you think that's good." She placed her hand against the toy, pressing it against my clit. I instantly began to feel an orgasm rising in me. Carol smiled and seeing me close, began lightly spanking my pussy as she whispered, "Cum for me slut; cum like the whore you want to be." Such names should have offended me, yet they served as the trigger that had me quaking in ecstasy, my orgasm quick and intense. As that orgasm dissipated, another was soon building as Carol continued the pulsating pressure. Finally, just as I experienced another orgasm, she removed her hand. "You get to keep this in your old cunt until Bree herself removes it, Mrs. Winston. And you're even allowed to have as many orgasms as you want. That's a rare and generous offer from Bree; I highly recommend you take advantage of it!" she exclaimed as she left the room.

I sat there for several minutes as I recovered from my double orgasm. I finally returned to work, still greatly distracted.

The continuous sensations of the pulsating toy had me going crazy all afternoon. It had me so horny I would do just about anything to get off. Right after another visit to the storage room for another climax I went up front and helped a student sign out a book, all the while trying to keep from orgasming yet again, this time right in front of her. I went to the backroom and got myself off twice more over the next couple of hours, but the buzzing ripples kept me near the brink all afternoon. My pussy was never completely satisfied, always craving more.

When the bell indicating the end of my work day finally sounded, I rushed into my office, grabbed my things, and meant to get out of there in a big hurry. However, as I turned to leave, I discovered myself facing Mary Jane, standing there dressed in her cheerleader outfit.

Always such a sweetheart of a girl with her ever-present smile, she walked right up to me. "Hi Mrs. Winston, how are you today?"

"OK," I replied tentatively, wondering of course the reason for her visit. Was she Bree's slave as well? "How are you, Miss Sheff?"

"Oh, I'm exquisite ma'am," she responded cheerfully. "Bree requested that I give you this package and tell you to put in on the second you get home from work today."

I reluctantly took the package and worriedly asked, "Mary Jane, Bree has you too?"

Mary Jane smiled and said matter-of-factly, "Yes, she's a great mistress. Have a good day," and she bounced out cheerfully.

Curiosity immediately got the best of me so I took the package into my office rather than going straight home with it. Opening it, I found a cheerleader's outfit and some Hooters coloured pantyhose. I sighed, wondering what new twist this indicated. Putting the box lid back on, I rushed home.

During the drive home, I wondered how it would look on me. Excited about the prospect (I know, but don't you dare say a word), I immediately ran to the bedroom upon my arrival. Outfit now on, I admired myself in the mirror. I especially liked how sexy my firm legs looked in the dark mocha pantyhose. Bree appeared out of nowhere.

"Damn, don't you look hot and slutty!" she exclaimed.

I jumped, "Bree, what are you doing in my house?"

"I just had to come and check out my new whore," she gloated, and took a picture of me.

"Stop that."

Another click.

Bree was now standing right in front of me. "Nadine. I think you're incredibly hot in that outfit. It really makes me want you now. And you know I always get what I want." Her hand went to my crotch. This time I didn't object. She rubbed gently. I whimpered. She crooned. "So... we can do this the easy way or the hard way, my sweet baby."

"What does that mean?" I whispered and moaned, distracted by the hand rubbing my pantyhose-covered pussy with the still-inserted, still-vibrating toy pushing against my g-spot.

"The easy way is that you pose for me now. The hard way is that I force you to."

I began to ask, "How will you..." when her hand quickly darted from my pussy to a tit, immediately joined by her other hand on the other one, grabbing them roughly, one of them even finding and pinching my nipple painfully, making it hard.

She then demanded, "Now pose for me." She backed up and got her camera ready.

Though I had no idea how to pose, I was willing to try. Fortunately Bree helped with some direction, "Turn around and bend over."

I reluctantly did so and heard the click, click, click of the camera as she shot a series of photos. She instructed, "Now face me and give me a seductive look."

I tried. Click, click, click. Bree previewed the photos, smiled, and announced, "Cool, these will work perfectly." She then simply walked out. I quivered with excitement, thinking about the entire cheerleading squad making me their personal sex-toy. As I lay on my bed and orgasmed, the toy helping immensely, I realized about the toy. Why was it still inside me?

Just then Bree returned, catching me in the aftermath of a great orgasm. A knowing smile on her face, she insinuated her way on top of me and kissed my lips. As she did, she reached down and retrieved the toy. "Now, are you ready to submit to me, Nadine?" As if to allure me, her finger entered my pussy, finding my g-spot and driving me crazy.

I would have said yes, but I couldn't speak and only whimpered as her finger brought me close to another orgasm. As soon as she put pressure on my clit, I did orgasm again, hard. "That's it, bitch," Bree said and then pulled out and said, "I expect you to be at my house tomorrow evening at seven. You'll wear the same outfit you're wearing now. You'll crawl over to me and beg to please me." She then turned and left.

I lay on the bed exhausted and fully satisfied in a way I'd never been before. When I finally recovered, I looked at the clock and realized Dave would be home any minute. I stripped, ran across the hall and jumped in the shower to clean up.

I tossed and turned all night thinking about tomorrow; I should have been disgusted with myself, but the feeling that actually filled me was excited anticipation.

*****************************

DAY 6: FRIDAY

I wore the same stay-up stockings on Friday that Carol had put on me the day before. I'd chosen a lengthy skirt to hide them. I was a nervous wreck all morning, but began to get less nervous when none of Bree's girls came in. I was actually left alone all morning. When I returned from lunch however, there was a small box on my desk and an envelope. I opened the envelope and read the letter: "Slut, inside the box you will find a gift. I expect you to put it in your ass right away. I expect it to stay there until you get someone to take it out for you. If you disobey, you and your dyke of a daughter will be punished."

I sighed and opened the box. Ironically, I was relieved to see it was only a rather small little butt plug. I sucked on it a bit to get it lubricated and then slowly pushed it in my ass. It wasn't pleasant, and burned a bit, but it wasn't as unpleasant or as painful as I'd thought it would be. I then pondered my next move.

Walking around normally with a plug in your ass is extremely difficult, and I was oddly relieved when I saw Kim come in with her class a little after two. As she was sitting down at a computer, I walked over to her and asked, "Kim, can you help me in the back for a bit?"

She smiled, a knowing smile, almost a leer, said, "Sure!" and followed me back.

As I closed the door, locking it, she asked baldly, "What do I need to retrieve?"

"How did you know?" I asked.

"It's one of Bree's favorite manipulation games."

"Oh," I said, "I have a plug in my ass."

Kim laughed and said, "Wow, and you want me, the girl you were looking down upon earlier, to help you?"

I lowered my head and said, "Yes, please."

Kim smiled and, displaying a deviant side I didn't think existed in this minister's daughter, she ordered, "On your knees, Mrs. Winston."

"Excuse me?" I asked, stunned.

"If you want a favor, I need a favor too," she said matter-of-factly.

Needless to say, I got on my knees. She lifted up her skirt; showing that she was wearing no underwear, and said, "Lick my pussy, Mrs. Winston."

I looked up at her, pleading with my eyes for her not to make me do this, but I received no mercy. I leaned towards my first pussy and was forced forward aggressively as Kim pulled my face the rest of the way into her cunt. She rubbed her pussy up and down on my face. Abruptly, she moved away. "Oh, how I would love to have you eat my pussy, Mrs. Winston. But unfortunately, Bree has first dibs on you."

I stood back up, feeling her juice moistening my face. Indicating my ass, I asked desperately, "Would you please?"

"Only if you promise to eat my pussy every Monday at lunch?"

"Kim!" I said, surprised.

"Oh don't Kim me," she said perturbed, "Promise me."

"I promise," I whispered, desperate to commit to anything to end this uncomfortable feeling in my ass.

"You promise what?" she cooed.

"I promise to eat your pussy every Monday," I said in defeat.

"Excellent!" she proclaimed. "Okay then, bend over, Mrs. Winston."

I obeyed and she lifted up my dress and removed the plug from my ass. "Thank you," I said, relieved.

"You're welcome, Mrs. Winston," she smirked. "See you Monday."

"Um, okay," I responded.

"I should get back to the library, they must be wondering what we're doing back here," she said, handing me the toy that had just been filling my ass, and left my office.

I recovered, went to my purse and used a wipe to clean my face of Kim's pussy juice. I returned to the library and had an uneventful next couple of hours.

The school day ended, and I spent the next couple of hours with my head bouncing back and forth between trying to find a way to end this, and trying to convince myself I wasn't eager to submit to Bree.

Friday night was Dave's bowling night, so after he left, I went to my room and dressed in the cheerleading outfit. My mind still wasn't sure I was going over, but my body had already decided. At five minutes to seven, I walked next door, ran actually, as I was outside on a public street in a cheerleader's outfit, and walked right into Bree's house. Although what I saw should have surprised me, it didn't. My daughter was on her knees eating out Bree.

Bree welcomed, "Hi, Nadine. Are you ready to submit to me?"

I just stood there watching my daughter eat out her best friend. I should have been angry, I should have saved my daughter from such humiliation, yet the actual feeling burning inside me was jealousy.

So although I should have said no, I should have etcetera, instead I silently nodded my head yes.

Bree gave me a smirk as she instructed, her tone slightly annoyed, "Use words, Mrs. Winston."

"Yes," I acknowledged.

"Yes, what?" she demanded, her tone expressing extreme impatience.

"Yes, I'm ready to submit to you," I declared. As soon as the words left my mouth, a great weight lifted. All the contradictory feelings faded as I accepted my fate. I looked forward to my submission.

"Get on your knees."

I obeyed.

"Crawl to me."

I looked up at Bree, just inches away from my daughter, whose head was still buried between her friend's legs, busily at work in her pussy.

"I thought you said you would never submit to me."

"I was wrong," I said, the words barely escaping my lips.

"I see. What exactly were you wrong about?"

"I'm a slut, just like you said," I admitted.

"What makes you think that?" Bree asked.

"I didn't stop you when you molested me last week. I didn't stop you from using my daughter. I allowed a minister's daughter to insert a toy inside me. I let that bitch Carol get me off in my office. I dressed like a teenager for you. I promised to eat Kim's vagina every Monday to get her to take out the butt plug, and now I'm here on my knees begging to service you even as my daughter is pleasing you this very instant. How much more proof do you need?"

She grabbed Katherine's head, "Take a break, slut. Your mommy is going to replace you."

Being called mommy had me blushing red. I then, without instruction, crawled between the teen's legs. I looked up at her and begged, submitting completely to the dominant teen, "May I please eat your pussy?"

Bree smiled, "You understand, don't you, that I own you the moment your tongue touches my nectar."

"Yes," I replied.

"I will have you serving other girls, other boys."

"Yes," I replied.

"Carol has already requested you for her slumber party next weekend," she said.

I looked at her, confused.

"Next Friday evening, you'll go to Carol's house. Her parents will be in Europe or something, and you'll be Carol's and her friends' personal plaything until Monday morning," Bree explained. I looked up at her, terrified, "But who will be there, what about my job?"

Bree smiled, "Don't worry, as long as you're a good little dyke and do as you're told, the girls won't reveal your dirty little secret."

I looked at her still frightened, my face just inches from her pussy. Then she added, as if to appease me, "I'll tell you another little secret. Ms. Martens is another one of my lesbian sluts." She announced it with such pride.

I heard the name and was stunned. Ms. Martens was a first-year teacher who was easily the most attractive woman I've ever seen. She had all the boys drooling over her, and apparently all the girls too. "Ms. Martens?"

"Yes, she was a relatively easy seduction. But truthfully, you all are," she declared, treating me as just another tongue at her disposal.

"Oh," I said awkwardly, mystified by this revelation.

"Are you ready to taste your mistress?" Bree asked.

"Yes," I said, eager to please her and desperately ready to acknowledge to her that I was ready to submit completely.

She then grabbed my face and shoved it in her wet pussy. I began licking. As soon as I started, it seemed so natural. Unlike the rather distasteful taste of a cock, her pussy was sweet. I enjoyed each lick. Bree moaned from my rookie licking, and suddenly I was determined to bring her an orgasm. I began to concentrate my licking on her clit, because that was what I liked. I focused on licking her for a few minutes until she pulled my head into her pussy so hard I couldn't breathe. The extra pressure got her off, and she came all over my face.

The orgasm seemed to inspire her. She stood up and ordered, "Katherine, please get me a strap-on."

"Yes Mistress," my daughter obeyed and went and grabbed a rather lengthy toy. Without instruction, she fastened the strap-on around Bree's waist. Bree looked at me briefly, then excitedly inquired, "Are you ready to be fucked, Mrs. Winston?"

Seeing the huge dildo now attached to Bree's midsection, I could hardly contain myself. "Yes," I said, my pussy soaked with anticipation.

Bree said, hers eyes glazed, "Quick then, lay on the bed."

I obeyed. She then surprised me again. She had Katherine grab something else off the table. In no time, my wrists were tied to the bed frame. She smiled at my new vulnerability and brought the cock to my face. Making an assumption, I opened my mouth. She immediately put the dildo into it and briefly pumped it in and out.

With another quick movement, she was off the bed, over to the table, and back again with another toy. She displayed a vibrator to me, turned it on with much aplomb, and then it was at my pussy entrance. She inserted it ever so slightly as she eyed my reaction. The teasing instantly drove me wild. Delighted, Bree asked, "Mrs. Winston, would you like to watch me fuck your daughter?"

I didn't really. What I really wanted was to be fucked myself, with my daughter watching. But I knew that wasn't the correct answer, so I reluctantly answered, "Yes, please fuck my daughter."

Bree excitedly told my beautiful daughter, "Katherine, lay down beside your mother."

Katherine did so, lying on her back. Barely in position, Bree quickly moved back onto the bed and began fucking my daughter right beside me. Katherine cried out at its suddenness, though I couldn't tell if it was in pain or pleasure. It didn't take Bree long to give another command, "Look at each other." As we did so, she asked, "Mrs. Winston, doesn't your daughter look beautiful as she takes my cock?"

I moaned in reply, both from the dirty talk and the toy teasing me, "Yes, Katherine looks radiant."

Bree began to really fuck her as Katherine stared at me. Her moans got louder, now no doubt that they were moans of pleasure. Katherine, who had been silent since I had arrived, began to get even more animated, "Oh yes, fuck me harder, Mistress, make me cum, make me cum in front of Mommy."

I blushed as my pussy got wetter from watching my daughter's domination. Suddenly I felt the toy shoved all the way inside me and I came in seconds as Bree laughed. "You're really a slut, Nadine, getting turned on watching your daughter get fucked."

I knew she was right, but I couldn't control myself. The toy still inside me kept me revved up and horny until I heard my daughter scream, "I'm coming Mistress! I'm coming!" My daughter gave me a pleasant smile as she recovered from her orgasm. I smiled back, hoping I was next. I desperately needed to get fucked. Hard.

Instead, to my great disappointment, Bree and Katherine got dressed. Bree walked over to me calmly. She had another vibrator in her hand, a small slim one. Without warning, she slowly inserted it into my ass, and wickedly whispered," We're going out to a party. We should be home in a few hours. It's time for us to get some real cock." She then kissed me and started to leave.

I pleaded with her, "Please don't leave me here alone."

Bree smiled and said, "Don't worry; we'll probably be back tonight. Besides, you're not completely alone. You have your two new friends inside you."

Then they were gone. I was alone on the bed, still tied to it, with two vibrating toys inside of me. I lay like this, in sexual teasing hell, for over an hour until I heard a door open. I prayed it was the girls, but worried it could be Carrie. I knew her husband was out of town, so it was either her or the girls. I prayed for the girls.

I listened as the footsteps passed Bree's bedroom. Now I assumed it must be Carrie, heading for her own bedroom. I prayed she wouldn't decide to check on Bree; prayed she wouldn't come into this room. In the meantime, I desperately tried to break free from my restraints, to no avail.

More minutes passed until I heard the footsteps again. This time I listened anxiously as they stopped outside Bree's door. Time seemed to stand still as the door slowly opened. When it was finally opened all the way, there stood Carrie. On her face was a stare of amusement rather than surprise, as it should have been. I immediately tried to apologize, "Carrie, I am so sorry, I can explain." Although I really had no idea how I could explain.