Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie gave me a look, still of amusement, "You can explain why you're wearing a cheerleader's outfit? And why you're tied to my daughter's bed with..." she paused as she reached the bed, "...toys vibrating in your pussy and your ass?"

"Well, it's a rather long story," I answered, sheepishly.

She laughed, "Oh Nadine," she began, "You're so adorable." I looked at her, perplexed. "You're one of my best friends, but your purity and sincerity have always been too good to be true. I had to see if you could be seduced, brought down from your high morals, turned into the slut I always thought you were, deep down."

Of course she had me confused. I tried to process her words, and her bemusement. She looked at me silently, waiting for me to speak. Finally it hit me. I stammered "Y-y-you planned this?"

"Not really. I knew Bree and your daughter had become intimate and that Bree liked to be in control, like I do, so I only suggested she attempt to seduce you. She was the one who eagerly agreed and put her own plan into action. I don't know what it is, but older women like you are simply prey for my daughter." Carrie dropped her robe to the floor. She was as naked as the day she was born. She casually walked to the bed and her hand went to the vibrator in my pussy. As she began to slowly move it in and out she cooed, "Are you ready to please me now, Nadine?"

I moaned, my head a cloud of confusion, as I finally came to grips with what had happened to me. "Why would you do this to me?"

She continued moving the toy in and out, in and out ever so slowly, so nicely, and replied, "Many reasons, really. First of all I wanted to see if it was possible. You see, I've always found you incredibly attractive. My fantasy to have you as my personal plaything became too overwhelming not to try."

"But we're friends," I said.

"Yes, but I wanted us to be both friends and lovers. And now we can be just that," she responded, as she straddled my face. She then lowered her pussy onto my lips. I willingly began licking it. She, in turn, leaned forward to keep fucking me slowly with the toy. After only a few seconds of steady fucking, I came hard, my scream muffled in Carrie's pussy. I felt her shudder in response.

To return the favor, I licked as best as I could from my awkward position. Even after my first orgasm, she kept fucking me with the toy and I kept cumming. I had four, maybe five orgasms, before I finally brought my neighbour to one of her own. As her juices soaked my face, I felt her grab the toy in my ass and push it in deeper, deeper than I could have imagined it going. Then she just held it there. The mixture of pleasure and pain was impossible to explain, but it concluded with my having the biggest orgasm I've ever experienced. Carrie finally climbed off me and said, "You have quite the pussy trigger, girl. How many orgasms did you have, anyhow?"

I shrugged, finally beginning to catch my breath, "I don't know. All I do know is that I've never come like that before."

She smiled as she reached for her robe. "I think you'll make a very good little pussy pleaser."

I said nothing, getting excited again from the two toys still inside me. As her daughter had done earlier, she then began to leave.

I asked desperately, though perhaps with less desperation than earlier," Aren't you going to untie me?"

"No," she replied matter-of-factly, "the night is still young." She smiled, a deviant smile, and left the room. An hour passed, another orgasm shaking me as I waited. I heard the front door open and close, and heard the girls giggling as they came up the stairs.

When they entered the room, they began kissing as if I weren't there. Bree finally broke the kiss when Carrie entered the room.

"Hi Mom," Bree said.

"Hi sweetie," Carrie replied.

"So did you have a go with our new slut?" Bree asked.

"Sure did," Carrie responded, "she'll be a very pleasant addition to our little lesbian harem."

Bree sat on the edge of the bed, opened her legs and Katherine, without prompting, crawled between them. Carrie watched with amusement.

Bree smiled, "Indeed she will, Mother. But now it's time for her initiation." She turned to me and continued, "You see, Mrs. Winston, there's an initiation for every new slave, in order to make her my official pet."

After accepting my fate for the past few hours, I wouldn't have thought fear could again enter the equation, but it did. It came back with a vengeance. What does she mean? I wondered. "There is?" I questioned.

"Indeed there is, Mrs. Winston, especially since you played so dignified and prudishly during your seduction. Therefore, I have a task for you."

Of course I was confused. My attempts at dignity had been real. And prudish? Well, I guess in the context of my previous ignorance of what my body may have desired that I had continually denied, I supposed so. Resigned therefore at least for the moment, I turned to Bree to inquire what I must do as my initiation.

My feelings went from fear to wonderment to horror and shock when she blurted bluntly and unhesitatingly, "I want you to go to your other next door neighbour and ask for batteries for this. Be sure to tell her why you need them." She handed me what had to be at least an eight-inch pink vibrator.

Aghast I was, to put it mildly, almost screaming, "You want me to go over to Joan's, dressed like this, and borrow batteries for a vibrator?"

She just nodded.

"Dressed like this?" I repeated exasperatedly, as Carrie quietly untied me.

"Yes," Bree moaned. I got the idea her moan was both from my daughter's tongue on her pussy and the power she was exerting over me. "Oh my God, Nadine, your daughter really eats pussy well. Now hurry up," she groaned. Fascinating that in her ecstasy, she was able to add a threat. "If I don't have that to fuck your daughter with, I'll have to summon Walker."

That was a fate I would do almost anything to prevent my daughter from having to endure. So I took the vibrator as Bree gave me final instructions "Make sure to tell Joan that I am your Mistress if she asks. Oh, and offer to please her in any way she wishes."

"I can't do...." I began but was interrupted.

"Do I have to call Walker? I bet he would love to fuck the school librarian," Bree said threateningly.

I sighed and left as Bree moaned, "Keep licking, slut."

As I walked slowly past my house and towards my neighbour's, I considered the situation. Joan was a single thirty-ish black woman, a lawyer by profession. Being single, I kept thinking to myself, could she be attuned to any of these neighbourhood goings-on? I kind of hoped for that as I knocked on her door and waited.

Joan opened the door and looked at me, a surprised and somewhat shocked look rather than the understanding one I'd hoped for. As she eyed my appearance with a look that said, Why the fuck are you wearing a cheerleader outfit? she gathered herself and spoke in a neighbourly way, "Hi, Nadine."

I blurted quickly, "Hi Joan. Can I please borrow some batteries for this toy?"

Joan looked at me now with the stunned look I'd expected in the first place. I think she responded more to get me off her entryway and out of sight than anything, "Um, ok. Come on in."

As soon as I entered, I handed Joan the toy. She looked at it as if it were a natural thing to be handed by a neighbour wearing a cheerleading outfit and needing batteries. I'm not sure what I would have done under the same circumstances, but she just took it, again casually glanced at my outfit and told me she'd be right back.

I did find myself standing there rather ashamedly, now that I had time to think about it. But she came back, still acting natural as can be as she finished inserting the batteries. She then turned it on to make sure it worked, "Seems to work now," she remarked, again casual as can be. "But I have to ask, Nadine, why are you in a cheerleading outfit?"

Although I considered going into a long explanation, a lying one, to try to explain, I went with the truth instead, "Bree made me wear this." I also still clung to the hope that Joan would understand right away. Maybe Joan was a Bree slave after all.

"She made you?"

"Yes," I said, and then I really came out with the truth, "I can't explain it, but Bree is my Mistress, and I must do everything she requires."

"Really?" Joan queried, lengthening that 'really' to indicate that she thought she was being put on.

"Oh, yes, really, Joan" I said. And now I really pushed the envelope, "Oh, and I almost forgot, I'm supposed to offer you my services; to do anything you'd like to please you." I actually attempted to offer myself seductively, as if I were absolutely willing.

"Excuse me?" she asked, her tone telling me very clearly she was not Bree's slave.

I stepped it up a further notch, now confident and convinced that she saw my outfit as one of the sexiest things she'd ever seen. In retrospect, maybe the two toys still vibrating inside had me so horny they swayed my judgment. "Yes, Joan," I elaborated boldly, "I would love to eat your pussy."

Joan, in no uncertain terms, demanded, "I think you should leave my house right now, Nadine!"

"Ok," I said, trying to sound put off myself. "Sorry to bother you." I left, now feeling humiliated. She was my neighbour, I saw her often. How was I ever going to be able to look her in the eye again? I was also afraid that Joan might tell my husband or worse, the school.

Those thoughts didn't last long. As soon as I returned to Bree's bedroom, she took the vibrator and pushed it into my daughter's pussy; she was now on her knees between Carrie's legs. Carrie smiled at me, "Your daughter has an amazing tongue, Nadine. You really should try it one day."

I said nothing; although I'd be lying if I said watching my daughter in her complete submission hadn't turned me on again.

As soon as Carrie'd had an obviously terrific orgasm, both she and her daughter donned strap-on cocks. Bree lay on the bed, her six-inch cock standing straight up. She demanded, "Nadine, over here now." I walked over to her. Bree said, "Katherine, please remove the toys from your mother." Katherine obeyed. "Get the camera."

Without instruction I straddled Bree's plastic cock, lowering my body onto the toy. When it was completely inside me, I felt Carrie push me forward. Soon I felt a slim toy slide into my ass. I looked at Katherine, videotaping her mother's first ever double penetration. The double fucking had me horny in seconds, and I decided fuck it. Looking right at the camera, I uttered in my most sensual voice, "Oh yes, fuck my ass Mistress, show my daughter what a whore I am." I leaned down and kissed Bree, and when I broke it, I grunted from the hard ass fucking, "Thank you for making me your whore. I will never disobey you." I looked into the camera and said, "I will do anything." I then looked directly at my daughter, allowing my words and intentions to just soak in.

I screamed another orgasm as Bree said, "Are you suggesting you want to fuck your daughter, Nadine?"

"Not exactly," I moaned, "I want to be her slave as well."

Bree looked at Katherine and asked, "Do you want Mommy as your own sex slave?"

Katherine gave me a smile so devious I couldn't believe it was the same daughter I'd known for eighteen years as she said, "Oh yes, Mommy will make a great little dyke for me."

Carrie fucked me to another orgasm before pulling out. I fell forward and Bree's cock slipped out of my well-used pussy. Carrie surprised me and everyone else when she commanded, "Bree, get over here and eat your mother." Bree, for the first time, looked surprised. This was clearly new to her. She didn't move at first, but Carrie ordered sternly, "Now, slut."

Bree looked wounded, but she obeyed and moved between her mother's legs. Carrie gave Katherine a nod and Katherine said, "Mommy, get over here and please your daughter." I quickly obeyed and dove between my daughter's luscious legs. As soon as my tongue first touched her pussy I knew I really wanted this submission. I licked slowly, savouring my daughter's aroma and nectar. I don't know how long I was between my daughter's legs, but it was a long, wonderful time before she came. I allowed her orgasm to subside, and then I moved up and kissed her passionately. I heard moaning and turned to see Bree getting fucked by her mother.

Carrie said, "Why don't you two go home and get better acquainted? My daughter here needs a long night of training," she said as she continued to thrust the strap-on into her daughter.

I said, "Yes Mistress, but Mistress Bree..."

"Byyyyy," she moaned, as her mother fucked her, "I still own you."

"Understood," I said as my daughter took my hand and led me gently home for a long night of incestuous pleasure.

*****************************

Present Day

That was just a year ago. Since then I've pleasured so many pussies (and a few cocks) that even guessing an exact number would be preposterous. Katherine and I would sleep in the same bed whenever Dave went out of town. He still doesn't know.

My life changed on May 23rd of last year. I went from a prim and proper mother and wife to a cunt-licking, extremely submissive, anal loving, servant to my daughter, to Bree, to Carrie and to many others.

The barbeque is about to start, I need to get outside and play host. I have no idea what Bree, Katherine or Carrie have planned for me today, but I can't wait to find out.

**********

Did you enjoy my slut's descent into submission? I bet you did.

Nadine has indeed turned into one of my best behaved MILF sluts. And although she doesn't know it yet, tonight her husband will find out the truth. What can I say, I'm a bitch.

Well that's the story of just one of my many MILF sluts. If you're curious to hear about my many other conquests, drop me a line. I could tell you about Ms. Martens (the other teacher in this story), Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pre-MILF; I could tell you about the judge who submitted to me; I could tell you about the bitchy pretentious sorority mother who became the sorority pet; I could tell you about the cop who pulled me over for rolling a stop sign and ended up handcuffed in our sorority house, Lesbian MILF Seductress: Cop; I could tell you about the pop star I got a backstage pass to meet (how I got the passes are another story actually) and how she ended up between my legs, Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pop Star; or I could tell you about turning the tables on my mother and making her my fucking slut. So many stories... and they are only just the beginning...

Anyway, I've got to get back to the barbeque; it's going to be a very interesting night.

THE END