Lesbian MILF Seductress: Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If someone had made such a suggestion a couple of days ago, I would have been shocked and highly insulted. But this evening although it was embarrassing, my needs both to obey and to come overrode anything else and I simply nodded, "Thank you, Mistress." I removed the syringe from the shelf. Normally lubrication was needed for inserting something like this, but I was already dripping from my earlier exploits, and the makeshift dildo slid in easily. It was about the size of a seven- or eight-inch cock, but thicker, and my cunt offered no resistance, despite it being much larger than my husband's length or girth.

I closed my eyes and pounded it in and out of my fevered, desperate pussy with an urgency, both because I didn't want to be caught, but more so because of how excited this teen temptress made me.

Bree ordered, "Look at me when you fuck your hot box."

Of course I obeyed.

In less than a couple of minutes, my orgasm blasted through me as I slammed the syringe into my cunt's depths one final time, and just shook it against my clit, all while staring into Bree's

ice-blue eyes.

"Wow pet, you really needed that! Now clean it before you replace it," Bree ordered.

I pointed out, "We normally just dispose of them."

"Clean it anyway," she shrugged.

I moved to the sink to obey, thinking it a redundant task.

"No, use your mouth," Bree clarified.

Without hesitation, obedience becoming a new part of my persona, I placed the syringe in my mouth and thoroughly cleaned my cum off of it.

"Now you may dispose of it," Bree said, looking amused.

I tossed it in the garbage.

Bree pulled out her cell and instructed, "Enter your cell number. Then you may return to work."

I obeyed and walked out, my head spinning with imagined consequences.

That was the last time I saw Bree. She was released from care during my off shift and was gone.

For months I kept expecting her to text or call, but she never did, and I had no means of contacting her, even if I dared to do so. Although occasionally I fantasized about that evening, over time I moved on.

Maxine and I occasionally pleasured each other for the next year and a half until she went on maternity leave.

I was going through pussy withdrawal when I bumped into Mistress Bree almost two full years later.

Tell her about that crazy event too, my nurse pet," Bree ordered me.

I was shopping with my daughters. Meredith, 22, was in her senior year of college and was studying to be a nurse like her mother. Velvet, 19, was a freshman, and was undeclared, though she had eyes on a meteorology career. Both of their course loads were heavy in math and science, so both girls were quite busy and had little time to visit their parents, or even each other, even though they attended the same campus. Their home was just a couple of hours drive away.

The freshness of spring was washing away the doldrums of winter, and I was excited to see my

daughters and have a chance to catch up with them. Not seeing them enough, my daughters seemed even more beautiful than the last time I'd seen them, a month earlier, and I was proud of their respective accomplishments in their studies.

We'd just left a restaurant after a light late lunch and were about to embark on more shopping. The girls were giggling and carefree, and I was caught up in the moment and feeling as youthful as my daughters in this fun atmosphere.

Then I heard an unmistakable voice say my name from behind me. "Hello Miranda."

A shiver went through my spine. It couldn't be! It had been so long! I'd thought that part of my life was behind me. She'd never once texted me. She'd never once contacted me in any way. I'd assumed she had forgotten about me, for which I was both thankful and disappointed.

Yet, I turned around, saw Bree, and my cunt immediately started to moisten. It was her!

"Hello Bree," I greeted nervously.

Bree walked up to me like we were long lost friends and embraced me.

Bree asked how I'd been and other generic chit-chat, for the benefit of my daughters.

Then, just when I thought I was off the hook, she whispered "Anytime, anyone,

anywhere."

"Yes Mistress," I whispered back, my cunt leaking as my old urges returned instantly. In fact, they'd never left. They had just smoldered, awaiting the breath of their Mistress to ignite them again, and she was standing before me right now.

Embracing me again, Bree said, "Nice to see you again," while slipping a card into my hand and whispering, "Call me within the next hour."

I nodded and she walked away.

"Who was that?" Meredith asked, looking curious. "I don't recognize her."

"Oh, she was a patient I had a while back. She was thanking me for taking care of her. It sometimes happens with patients. You'll probably have it happen too once you've been a nurse for a while," I stayed as close to the truth as I dared, but I still lied.

"Oh, Okay. Yeah, I do look forward to taking care of people." Meredith was a bright girl, but her head was sometimes in the clouds.

I noticed that Velvet had a curious look on her face, as if she recognized Bree.

Once we got to a clothing store both girls liked and they were browsing, I called Bree.

"Hello nurse slut. Did you miss me?" Bree asked.

As much as I wanted to deny it, I couldn't lie, neither to Bree nor myself. "Yes, Mistress Bree. You left without saying goodbye. You had my number, but I didn't have yours. And even if I had, I didn't know whether I had permission to reach out to you."

"I know my little pet, it wasn't your fault. I had my phone stolen not long after we hooked up. But now that I have my nurse slut again, we need to play catch up. When do you have a day off?"

"I work for the next three days, then I'm off two, before working the weekend."

"So Thursday and Friday then. OK, my last class on Thursday is at 3:00. No later than 4:00, I expect you to be at my sorority house. It's Pi Alpha Pi and you can ask for Bree Summers. You'll be dressed demurely. An ankle length skirt or dress would be perfect. You do know what to wear underneath, my pet?"

"Nothing?" I answered.

"You're such a good pet. You showed such promise that day; I always regretted losing touch with you. But we'll remedy that now, won't we?"

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed happily, as if almost two years hadn't passed,

"Good, I'll see you Thursday," Bree said, before adding, "oh, and wear thigh high stockings."

"Okay," I agreed, surprised by such an expectation.

"Bye, slut," Bree finished and hung up before I could respond.

I flashed back to that day in the hospital. The things I'd done for that girl. I couldn't believe how she'd made me feel then and how she again was making me feel: NEEDED.

I went home that night and gave my husband the fucking of his life, certainly the best in recent years, as our sex life had continued to grow stale.

Thursday at 3:55, I knocked on the door of the Pi Alpha Pi house in a floor length gingham dress, a cotton blouse and beige thigh high stockings, which made me feel extra sexy... way sexier than the pantyhose I usually wore.

I looked as if I'd just stepped off the set of Little House on the Prairie. I figured I may as well complete the look, and let my hair flow down my back, not styled, just simply brushed straight down.

"Yes?" the girl at the door greeted.

"I'm here to see Bree Summers," I said, feeling like I was on a date.

"Ahh, yes, right this way," the girl said, flashing a knowing smile.

Upstairs, she knocked and pushed a door slightly ajar. "Bree," she announced, "You have

a visitor."

"Hi, Miranda. Thanks, Rachel. Come on in Miranda and close the door," Bree offered, acting completely like a warm friend, no hint of a Mistress-submissive relationship.

I obeyed her, and as I turned to shut the door I heard, "and lock it."

Doing so, I noticed when I turned back around that Bree wasn't alone. There were two other girls sitting in chairs near Bree's bed. "I believe you remember Katherine."

"Hello Katherine," I nodded, remembering her as the girl I'd caught going down on Bree in her hospital room, and I recalled that Bree had said that even though she was Bree's pet, she was also her number two.

"And this is Abby. Her mother Maggie is the house mother here," Bree explained, then added ominously, "Among other things,"

Abby laughed before adding "Nice to meet you, Miranda."

"Nice to meet you also," I nodded, feeling uncomfortable with two other girls in the room. I also noticed that all three coeds were wearing nylons.

"Well, enough with the pleasantries. I don't believe in beating around the bush. Even though I

don't have one," Bree said then laughed.

The other girls laughed dutifully at the joke.

You do know why you are here, Miranda?" Bree asked.

I caught her eye, then glanced briefly at Abby and back to her questioningly.

"You may speak freely in front of Slut Abby, my pet."

"Then yes, Mistress, I'm here to serve you," I answered, wanting to please her.

"Well yes of course, but what else did I tell you?" she questioned.

"You said, and I agreed, that I was to obey you. That I would fuck whenever, however and whoever you said," I responded, a rush of adrenaline coursing through me at my nasty tongue. I became a completely different person around Bree... as if I had a sexual doppelgänger.

"Excellent, my pet. So you know where this is leading?" Bree questioned.

Wanting to be blunt, to impress, I responded, "I take it I'm to fuck your two sluts here and to serve them however they wish me to. But only if you say. It may be that you only want them to watch."

Turning to Katherine, Bree said, "Didn't I tell you this one was a great pet?"

Katherine nodded, "You're never wrong, Mistress."

Bree nodded, "So true." She then turned back to me and explained, "Yes, you will please them also. But if you're a good pet, you'll be rewarded as before. Do you know why I had you dress this way? Abby is still in training herself. She's much further along than you, but she still needs to polish her skills. Should you do a good job today, she'll polish them on you. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress Bree, I'll do my best," I nodded, excited at the possibility of having the pretty coed lick my cunt.

"Good, now crawl to me," Bree said as she stood up and slipped out of her skirt. Just as last time, she wore no panties and already seemed wet. She was wearing thigh high stockings as well.

Although it was extremely difficult to crawl wearing such a long skirt, I didn't complain and I managed to reach her and then froze in place, waiting for instructions.

Bree pointed out, "See Abby? She waits for my exact orders. She doesn't assume anything."

"I do see, Mistress," Abby nodded respectfully.

"Go ahead, my pet, you must have been craving this for a long, long time." Bree assessed properly.

I didn't hesitate, and moved between her nylon-clad legs and buried my face in her hot cunt in front of two strangers. As I began with long swipes up and down the folds of Bree's twat, I felt someone move behind me. She (whichever she it was) lifted my long skirt, and I soon felt hands on my hips and a strap-on poking against my wet cunt lips.

"Kat, make sure that goes into the proper place. You wouldn't want to be punished in front of the new slut, would you?" Bree ordered.

Katherine replied with a giggle, "Maybe," as she began teasing my puckered brown eye.

"Mmm," Bree moaned as I changed my licking to short fast strokes centered on her clit, even as I prepared to be sodomized... something I hadn't experienced since before I was married when my husband-to-be roughly and painfully had fucked my ass while he was drunk, not my fondest memory.

Bree laughed, "I know you enjoy your 'punishments' Kat, but I mean it about this. You know I'm always the first."

"Yes Mistress," Kat answered with a smile, "But you can't blame a pet for trying."

"Actually I could you cheeky monkey, and with any other pet I would," Bree countered, her tone firm. Then Bree ordered, deciding to boss someone else around, "Slut Abby, get underneath Miranda and pleasure her pussy."

Abby obeyed, "Yes, Mistress."

"Slut Miranda," Bree offered as Abby started sucking my lower lips while Katherine moved away from my ass and slid the cock into my fevered cunt, "If you get me off before they get you off, you'll be rewarded. If you come before I do, you'll be punished. You never called me, and you could have."

"How?" I asked.

"You knew my last name; or if you didn't, you could have looked it up in the hospital records and easily found me," she pointed out.

I could have countered that she could have found me too, but I answered, "I didn't think you would want that, Mistress. I thought you'd forgotten about me."

Pushing my head back down, Bree responded, "I know, my slut nurse. Which is why you're being given the opportunity to help yourself out. If it were willful disobedience, you'd simply be punished. Now you'd best get busy. You did a great job last time, but with these two working you with mouth and strap-on, you may not win the race."

I redoubled my efforts, even as I felt my own orgasm on the precipice. I didn't know what her punishment would be, but I knew I didn't want it. Both for the obvious reason, and because of the fact that even after all this time, I didn't want to disappoint my Mistress.

Kat was hammering my slit now, nearly withdrawing the dildo completely before slamming it back in with rapid strokes. Abby had my clit in her mouth and was sucking on it like a pacifier. I knew my orgasm was imminent, but I sensed Bree was close too, and I wasn't going down (pun intended) without a fight. Plus, I still had my secret weapon (something I'd mastered on Maxine). Slipping a finger into Bree's moist tunnel, I pumped it a few times and then pulled out, while nearly simultaneously I thrust two fingers of the other hand into the same tunnel and curled them upwards.

As I fought the pleasure coursing through me at the double attention, I knew I'd found Bree's g-spot when I heard her sharp gasp.

I then slid the first cunt-slick finger into Bree's tight unsuspecting asshole while biting down on her clit. "Oh fuuuccckkk, slut nurse. I forgot about that damned anatomy training. Here it is! Here it is! Oohhh!" Bree screamed as I got her off.

As Bree slammed her flooding pussy against my face and tongue, my own orgasm started, my being able to hold it back just barely long enough to win the contest. "Fuck," I screamed into Bree's pussy just two seconds later.

Once we'd both recovered, Bree spoke. "Well done, nurse slut. You'll get your reward. But you have something else to do. You should thank my slut Katherine for that orgasm you received."

Kat slipped out of the strap-on harness and scooted her cunt to me, straddling my face, as I heard Abby whine, "But what about me, Mistress? I helped give her that orgasm, too."

"Be quiet, slut. I haven't forgotten about you. You'll get what you have coming," Bree responded firmly, although to my mind, her tone didn't imply anything good.

I eagerly lapped Katherine's sweet box, which although sweet, tasted different from Bree's.

"Oh fuck, Mistress. I see what you mean. Having a slut nurse who knows her anatomy makes for an excellent cunt pleaser," Katherine moaned, as I pleasured her, eager to get her off too.

Bree ordered, "Abby, come and get your treat."

"Let's have another contest Kat, shall we? You and I will try to hold back our orgasms, and these two dyke wannabes will try to get us off. The first of them to get one of us off, wins," Bree suggested, a moment later.

"I think that's a wonderful idea, Mistress. But is it fair to this one? You know I've had lots of practice at delaying my orgasms, and this nurse slut is a new pet. And that sorority lesbian between your legs has had some practice on each of us."

"Well, you're a sorority lesbian too," Bree countered.

"Yes, and you love me for it, Mistress!" Katherine reminded her.

"Yes, I do pet. But don't worry, Abby won't have it easy, I've already come once, and our nurse has a head start. Now get busy you two sluts, the loser gets punished."

I was in no mood for a punishment, and I've always hated to lose. I also agreed that I had the advantage, as I'd already gotten Bree off, and I had a head start on Katherine. I also figured if my secret move had worked on Mistress, it should work on Katherine.

So after fucking her pussy hole with my tongue, I once again slid a finger into her wanton box and fingered her rapidly.

Katherine quipped, "You'd better do more than finger me, rookie."

I smiled, confident in my next move.

I pulled the finger out as if agreeing it wasn't going to work, before I quickly slid two fingers into her cunt and curled them onto her g-spot, while I simultaneously slid my pussy-coated other finger into her anal canal.

Katherine cried out and came within seconds, "Fuuuccckkk Mistress, this dyke is good!"

Different seductress, same results, as I lapped up the coed's cum.

As Katherine moved away from me a moment later, I saw Bree push Abby up from her snatch. "Sorry, slut. You lost. You don't get to taste my cum."

"But Mistress," Abby wailed.

"No, you failed. And I don't reward failure. And I have another issue to address with you as well; right, Kat?" Bree continued. I was in awe of her ability to shift from sexy to stern in a heartbeat.

"Yes Mistress Bree," Katherine responded. "Slut Miranda, do you remember when our Mistress told you to obey me?"

"Yes, Mistress, she said I was to obey the two of you. That I should respond to your orders as I would to hers unless those orders were at odds with each other," I responded, somehow remembering those words almost verbatim.

"Bree, this one is definitely a keeper," Katherine said, before adding, "It's been what, almost two years and you still remembered? You're correct. But your fellow slut seems to have forgotten this in a very short period of time."

Abby's eyes shot open.

Kat continued, "I told her not to wear panties to the baseball game, but this disobedient lesbo wore them anyway."

"But it was cold that weekend," Abby justified.

Ignoring her whining, Katherine carried on, "And who else do you obey, nurse slut?"

"No one that Mistress Bree has told me of, or at least not yet," I answered, hoping I hadn't forgotten anyone.

"Correct again. And yet we've received word that little Abby here has gotten her cunt licked by two other sorority sisters by using Bree's name. Ordinarily that would show good initiative, but she's still in training and worse, she didn't ask permission from our Mistress," Katherine continued.

"Mistress, please, mercy!" Abby cried, realizing she was in serious trouble.

Once more ignoring the whining Abby, Bree now took over the conversation, "Are you familiar with the term 'airtight', slut Miranda?"

"No, Mistress." I admitted.

"It's a term men use when they have all your holes filled at once. A cock in your mouth, a cock in your twat, and a cock in your asshole," Bree explained.

Katherine added, "All your holes are plugged simultaneously, hence you're 'airtight'."

Bree finished, "We don't have any cocks, but we have our own version."

I saw Katherine walking towards Bree wearing a strap-on, while handing Bree another. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass, slut Miranda?"

"Once Mistress, by my husband. It wasn't awful, but I can't say it was great, either."

"Well, you'll be fucked in the ass tonight. It's why I chided Kat to choose the right spot. I'll fuck your nearly virgin asshole, and you'll enjoy it," Bree predicted.

"Yes Mistress," I nodded, with Bree I wasn't remotely nervous about being sodomized.

"Regarding the airtight thought. Katherine will fuck your MILF cunt, and you will suck Abby's clit," Bree continued.