Lesbian MILF Seductress: Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby pumped a fist like the bimbo schoolgirl she appeared to be, "Yes!"

"Kat is now in place, go lie down on her cock," Bree ordered.

I looked at Katherine lying on the floor, her strap-on cock standing erect.

I obeyed, straddling myself onto the plastic cock.

Once it was entirely inside me, I felt Bree lift up my gingham skirt and pour some lube between my ass cheeks. She then slowly eased her plastic cock into my tight ass. She took it slow, but I still winced at the pain.

After a moment, Bree declared, "All in."

"So full,' I whimpered, feeling both pain, but also a crazy euphoria at the fact that I was being double penetrated.

"Just relax, my slut," Bree instructed. "I know it hurts, but it won't for long."

"Kay," I replied, trying to get used to it.

Bree slowly began moving in and out of my ass as she instructed, "Now slut Abby, straddle Katherine, and let Miranda suck your clit. But don't allow your ass to touch Kat's face. If you do, you'll be punished further. You haven't earned that."

I watched Abby lower her body carefully but awkwardly in front of me.

Bree began hammering my tight sphincter in sync with Katherine, who was now bucking her cock up into me.

The pleasure-pain principle washed over me and I felt feelings I didn't know existed.

"Miranda, suck Abby's pussy, but don't get her off. There'll be no coming for her tonight. If you sense her getting close, back off. I mean it. Don't let her cum. If she does, you'll be the one getting punished. You, however, may cum as often as you like, until you plead with Kat and me to stop. And we'll hammer you without mercy, so you will cum early and as often as you can stand it. Do you understand?" Bree said.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, "it sounds like quite a ride," eager to be allowed to come again and again. I leaned forward and began trying to lick Abby... although it was difficult while being double fucked.

Bree was true to her word, and she pounded my asshole while Katherine did the same with my pussy. Once I got used to a cock in my ass, the pain soon faded and a new pleasure replaced it. Not surprisingly, my first orgasm came within a couple minutes. Through my orgasmic haze, I heard Abby begin to whimper, so I slowed down my tongue bath on the sorority slut's box.

On and on the pattern repeated itself, with orgasm after orgasm hitting me unlike anything I'd ever experienced, while I assaulted Abby's clit until periodically I sensed an upcoming orgasm, then backed off.

I lost track of how many orgasms my sanity survived. Finally I pleaded with Bree and Katherine to stop. Instead, they went harder and faster until I had one more mind-numbing cum, and then they held their dual dildos deep inside me as my entire body finally quivered to a rest.

As I lay helplessly shuddering, I felt Abby grasp the back of my head and starting to ride my face.

Remembering Bree's instructions, I gathered all my remaining strength, withdrew my face from her sopping wet twat, and rolled to the side.

"Nooo, please, no!" Abby shrieked, denied her orgasm.

The count of how many orgasms I'd experienced was how many times I'd brought her to the brink and turned her away. She must have felt an eternity of frustrated desire!

"Quiet, slut!" Bree snapped. "You know there's a price for your antics. And don't think your mother can help. You know the position she's in."

"Yes Mistress Bree," Abby sobbed, crying for real.

"You may get dressed and leave, slut nurse. You've done very well. Don't worry about that little slut; she'll be fine. And she'll become more obedient because of this," Bree explained.

"Yes, Mistress Bree," I nodded. I hadn't worn panties but hadn't removed any clothes while I'd been here, although my tits were hanging out slightly.

I asked, "Where's the bathroom so I can wash my face?"

"No, you will leave that be. If you make it home and you can do so without your hubby noticing, you may wash it then. But until you do, you must leave our juices untouched on your face," Bree instructed.

"Yes Mistress," I responded, embarrassed, but also excited by the possibility of being caught.

"This time I promise to be in touch," Bree said.

Over the next couple of months, Bree used me many times. She also loaned me to several of her sorority sisters, which was a major turn-on for me. I became known as the quick flick orgasminator (a term someone coined for me).

I witnessed Abby, back in Bree's good graces, stroking a strap-on into the asshole of the house mother. A house mother who happened to be her own real mother. I was shocked at this incestual act, but Bree explained that her pets were to obey, no matter their relationship to one another.

Bree decided to have a sleepover at my house and I'd reworked my schedule to have the day free on a day my husband wouldn't be home.

After I'd eaten Bree to orgasm, she was working a strap-on deep into my asshole, now my favourite way to get off, as I moaned, "Work my asshole."

Bree obliged her nurse slut, having me bent over the living room sofa and really reaming my slut ass.

Suddenly the door burst open with the chattering of arguing voices. "What if Mom comes home!" Meredith worried.

Velvet responded, "Shut up and do as you're told."

Bree stopped, lodged deep in my ass, my orgasm about to erupt.

"Oh my gosh! Mom!" Meredith gasped.

"I fucking knew it!" Velvet grinned, staring at me.

"Please let me up, Bree," I pleaded, as she held her hand on my back with her cock buried deep in my asshole.

Instead, Bree resumed slowly fucking my ass in front of my daughters. Bree said, "I recognize these two from when we met outside the restaurant. They must be your daughters. Don't be rude, slut. Introduce us."

"Please no," I wailed, for the first time not wanting to obey my beautiful Mistress.

Velvet shocked me by unzipping and dropping her skirt. She wore no panties, but she was wearing thigh highs, just like I was wearing.

"Now there is someone after my own heart," Bree mused, waiting to see where this might lead, still fucking my ass.

"Oh God, please stop," I begged Bree, as I watched my daughter undress.

"Velvet, what are you doing?" Meredith asked.

"On your knees, sister slut," Velvet ordered as she sat back in a chair.

"Please Velvet, you promised not to say anything to anyone," my older, more responsible daughter pleaded, as I began to realize what was being played out.

"Oh, I think our little secret is perfectly safe in this room, big sister. Wouldn't you agree, Mom? Or should I ask your Mistress? Bree, was it?" Velvet asked, smugly.

"Yes," Bree smiled, "to both questions."

"See, big sister slut, your secret is perfectly safe. Now come show little sis some of your love. Or at least love me with that talented tongue of yours," Velvet ordered, clearly revelling in showing off her power over her big sister in front of me.

Meredith looked to me for support as Bree ordered me, "Beg for me to fuck your slut ass in front of your children."

Now knowing that my daughters were committing incest, my cunt burned even more, and I gave in to my carnal lust. "Please, Mistress, slam that big cock in my slut asshole in front of my incestuous slut daughters."

"So fucking hot," Velvet said, before snapping her fingers and ordering, "Now get over here, big sister. You haven't munched my snatch since dinner."

Meredith appeared powerless before her younger sister. She dropped to her knees and crawled between Velvet's thighs.

"Yes," Velvet hissed as Meredith's tongue settled into her damp folds.

Watching my older daughter between my younger daughter's legs had me shocked to the core, but it was so hot! My orgasm grew closer.

Bree, sensing I was close, slowed the fucking to a deliberate grind and whispered, "Watch your two daughters, my pet, Sibling love is one of the purest kinds of love."

"Please, fuck me harder," I begged.

"You want to come while you're watching your daughters having sex?" Bree asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"You really are a dirty slut," Bree quipped and resumed slamming hard into me.

Velvet watched me, smiling. "How long, Mommy?"

"What?" I moaned, as my ass was reamed.

"How long have you been a submissive lesbian?" she asked bluntly.

"A couple years, kind of," I admitted.

"We hadn't seen each other in almost two years before that day in front of the restaurant," Bree added.

"Delicious," my youngest daughter moaned, her hands going through her older sister's hair.

"That you are," Bree quipped.

"Fuck, yes, swallow my cum, sister slut," Velvet demanded, grinding on her sister's face.

Watching my younger daughter come on the tongue of my other daughter was the final straw, and I came too, "Yes!" I screamed, mortified and exhilarated at the same time.

As Bree allowed my orgasm to quake through me, I asked, "How did this happen?"

"Well that's sort of ludicrous when you have a plastic cock stuck up your ass, Mom. You give a whole new meaning to anal retentive. I could ask you the same," Velvet responded.

"You're right," I sighed, and with Bree's permission, I relayed my entire tale of lesbian submission to my two daughters.

"Now that that's out there, how about you and your sister?" I asked.

The fact that Meredith sat quietly at Velvet's feet, her face wet with little sister's juices, kind of supplied the final evidence of they too having a Mistress-sub relationship.

Velvet explained, "Oh it's been going on for a long time. Mer came home from school one time, being her usual bitchy pretentious self. She just picked the wrong day. Or the right day, from my viewpoint. 'Shut the fuck up, you snotty bitch,' I shouted at her. And as she shrank away from my assault, I knew then and there she was a sub, and very much one. How I was able to recognise this is another story for another time, since Mer wasn't my first submissive, but my fifth. Upon realizing this, I decided I was going to repay her for putting up with a lifetime of her bitchiness. I just dropped my skirt and stood before her. I rarely wear panties, and this wasn't one of those days. 'What are you doing?' she gasped, staring at my cunt. I told her she knew what was about to happen. That I could read her submissiveness."

Bree added, "A good Mistress can always see through the façade of straightness."

Velvet nodded, "So I asked her, 'Am I right?' and she nodded her head. 'I thought so.' I grabbed her head and guided it between my legs to my honey."

'Honey', the first word I'd used to describe Bree's cunt, I thought to myself.

"So I rubbed my wet pussy across her lips, already horny from this brief exchange. Mer began licking and I purred, 'Oh Sis, your tongue is amazing,' and very quickly my big sister brought me off with her mouth for the first time, though certainly not the last."

I looked at Meredith, who looked mortified by the telling of this story.

"Is that all true, Meredith?" Bree asked. "Do you have any disagreements with your Mistress' description of what happened?"

"No, every word was true," she nodded, her cheeks burning red.

Velvet continued, "Now I have a proposition for you, Bree. As one domme to another, how about a swap? Sis can really work her tongue, and she does this amazing thing where she sucks your clit while nipping it with her teeth. It'll drive you wild. And I've always thought Mom was a sexy slut, but never tried to seduce her because she was, well, my Mom. But I can see things have changed now. So what do you think?"

Bree laughed out loud as I gasped... shocked that my daughter wanted me to service her. "It must run in the family. Your mother kind of does the same thing, but she has a little added twist," not telling Velvet what the twist was.

"Sure, I'll trade. But just because I'm allowing you to use your mother today, remember she's still my slut," Bree spelled out.

"Agreed. Go to Bree," Velvet said to Meredith. "Do whatever she asks."

Bree swapped out the apparatus on her strap-on to one that had a dildo for the cunt and a smaller one that went into the ass at the same time.

"Get over here, Mommy pet," Velvet ordered.

Bree confirmed, "Go."

"She's my daughter," I pointed out.

"And what did I tell you about Abby and her mother?" Bree asked.

"Pets are to obey, no matter their relationship to one another," I answered, remembering it clearly because of the crazy incest I'd witnessed.

"Exactly," Bree nodded, "and who owns you?"

"You do, Mistress," I replied, a complete submissive to her, regardless of who was witnessing it.

"Then go," Bree ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, turning to my daughter.

Bree ordered, "Meredith, get over here and replace your mother's holes."

"Yes, Mistress," Meredith replied, crawling to my Mistress.

I dropped to my knees and crawled surreally to my younger daughter.

Velvet slid down in the oversized chair and opened her smooth thighs. "I've wanted this for a long time, Mommy dearest. Are you ready to please your daughter's cunt now?"

"Yes, Mistress daughter, very ready," I replied sincerely, her pussy glistening and beckoning me forward, and with her order, my true Mistress having absolved me of all responsibility for what I was about to do.

"Dive in, Mommy," my daughter ordered.

I lashed my younger daughter's twat with my tongue, my head spinning. I was willingly and eagerly committing incest, as I felt the family dynamic changing here and now. Yet all that mattered at the moment, was this sweet box bucking into my face.

"Oh, my God," Meredith screamed, as my Mistress began fucking both her holes with the forked strap-on.

I eagerly lapped my daughter's cum as she flooded my face while Meredith screamed, "Shit, fuck my asshole!"

I kept licking until I had my daughter moaning, and then I introduced my three-finger, two-hole attack. As my two fingers found her g-spot and I jammed another finger in her ass, my teeth nipping her clit, she screamed, "Holy fuck, Mommy, you dirty fucking dyke!"

"I'm coming!" Meredith declared as I continued lapping my other daughter's cum.

Moments later as I sat up, I saw Bree remove her strap-on, walk over to Velvet, and shove her wet cunt in my daughter's face.

"No!" Velvet cried out. "I don't eat pussy. I'm not a dyke!"

"You are now," Bree declared, grabbing Velvet's head and shoving it into her perfect pussy.

I watched as Velvet struggled at first. Two dommes were determining who was at the top of the hierarchy.

"Lick it, slut," Bree ordered, rubbing her cunt all over my younger daughter's face. She was marking Velvet as hers.

A good mom would have stopped this; of course, a good mom wouldn't have allowed any of this to happen, and a good mom wouldn't have to contend with her own Mistress.

Yet, like my original struggle to resist way back then, Velvet was going to lose.

And she did.

I watched, rooting for Bree, until Velvet quit struggling and began licking.

"Good, pet," Bree purred, as she explained, "There's always a hierarchy, and I'm always on top,"

Bree ordered, "Meredith, why don't you show your mother how much you love her?"

"Kay," Meredith agreed, crawling over to me. Apparently, the Mistress of her Mistress was her Mistress.

A rush went up my back at the idea that my elder daughter was about to lick me. Call me evil, but I was thrilled!

Reaching me, Meredith asked, "May I please lick you, Mommy?"

"Yes, honey, please lick me and make Mommy come," I agreed gently, rolling onto my back on the floor and watching my daughter crawl between my nylon-clad legs.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, as she began licking me, then deciding, "Straddle me baby, let me eat you too."

"Oh, yes please, Mommy," Meredith agreed, rearranging herself and straddling my face.

Meanwhile, as I began licking my elder daughter while she licked me, I heard Bree demand, "Yes! Fuck! Suck on my clit, slut!"

A couple minutes later, Bree screamed and came on the younger domme's face, "Now swallow my cum."

Eventually both Meredith and I also came on each other's tongues and fingers, while we both learned that both of our techniques were indeed earth-shattering.

We all attempted to recover from our orgasms.

No words were spoken as we each attempted to regain our breath.

I smiled as I watched Meredith suck on her fingers like a pacifier. Obviously she liked my taste.

"Well, that was fun. That was a bit more than I expected when I came over to fuck your mother this evening. I'd planned on staying longer, but this family of sluts has worn me out," Bree said, standing up and stretching.

Turning to Velvet, Bree asked, "Did you enjoy the taste of my pussy, slut?"

"Well I sure didn't expect it. I've never ever eaten pussy before. I've only had other girls, and two very lucky guys, eat me. But once you started riding my face and I was forced to taste you, I found I did indeed like it, but I don't know if I'd do it for anyone else or not. I don't even know if I could do it to these two or not. I haven't ever even fingered Mer, let alone eaten her pussy. Isn't that right, sister slut?" Velvet answered.

"Yes, Mistress," Meredith nodded.

"But for you, I believe I would taste you anytime you wished," Velvet finished.

Bree smiled, "The woman who trained me and who is still my Mistress taught me you have to know the mind of a submissive from the inside in order to be a good domme. Do you see that now?"

"Yes... Mistress Bree," Velvet responded.

"Good, because remember, there's always a stronger domme than you," Bree smiled, getting dressed.

"So I just learned," Velvet nodded.

"Well, I'm going to pop over to see my mom, and then I'm heading back to the sorority house. I now release ultimate control of you three sluts, and I'll let you work out who comes next. Though I have an idea who will assume authority," Bree quipped, smiling at Velvet.

"Yes Mistress Bree," was the response in a trio.

As Bree left, Velvet ordered us, "Both of you come suck on my tits, let's see who's number two and who's number three in this new family hierarchy."

Both Meredith and I crawled to her, neither of us caring who was number two or three, just happy to service our number one.

As I walked to my car, I wasn't originally planning to go see my mother, but chuckling to myself, as I felt my mouth start to water and my pussy moisten again, I decided I should go pay her a quick visit. After all, there's always a stronger domme out there somewhere. Somewhere in this case, being at home. If I wanted to remain a good domme, it was time for a refresher course.

THE END