Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pop Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chavo, just happy to have been tapping that hot cunt for the last couple weeks, readily agreed.

As he left, Selena, happy to be rid of him, turned to deal with Bree.

"Okay, you have me in a jam. I've never been blackmailed before. I assume it's not an autographed picture you want. So how much money are you talking about?"

"Oh, Miss Gomez, you have me all wrong. I saw how that man was treating you. I actually learned something about you I didn't know. I'll bet your fans don't know either," Bree said, smiling.

Confused, the pop star responded, "I don't understand."

"Quite simple, Selena, may I call you Selena? You are a submissive. I know something about submissives. I like them. I like them a lot. Isn't that right, my pets?" Bree asked.

"Yes, Mistress," came a stereo response from Kimberly and Laurie.

Suddenly Selena felt the lightbulb go on, even as she looked at this blonde Mistress with sudden awkwardness. "You want me to have sex with you? Why would you think I'm a lesbian?"

"Sweetie, it doesn't matter if you're normally a lesbian or not. Tonight you are. You have no idea what I went through for these tickets. To see you. The great Selena Gomez. I think you need to show some appreciation to your fans," Bree said after briefly relaying what had transpired to get her to this point.

"I'm so sorry for what you went through. I didn't even know there were any backstage passes given out for tonight's show," Selena apologized, thinking she hadn't tasted any pussy in a couple of weeks... but she sure wasn't going to tell these fans that.

"Oh, it's okay." Bree shrugged. "It was all worth it. Kimberly wanted to meet her idol, and I'll get a new pet."

"A pet?" Selena queried, even though she understood completely... it was a term by which she was often addressed by her secret Mistress.

Bree could see the celebrity wasn't freaking out, and she hoped she could add the pop star to her stable without having to use blackmail. Instead, she continued to stay in control as she added, "And you will be licking my slit in a moment, like a good pet, but if you need a little nudge, let me help push you."

Bree nodded to Laurie, the former captain of Bree's high school cheer team who'd been a real bitch in high school, and still was in public... now a cheerleader in college who maintained the charade of untouchable ice queen. But in Bree's presence she'd become one of the most submissive of her pets. She walked up to Selena and began caressing her body, starting at her shoulders. The diva shuddered as Laurie's hands moved down, softly fondling her small breasts, she twitched as Laurie scraped her nails over her taut abs, and straight out gasped as Bree's pet stroked across her bald mons, arriving at her swollen clit.

As Laurie continued, she now had two fingers pumping the songbird's hairless snatch, while she thumbed the sensitive clit. Little mews were coming from the celebrity's lips.

Selena felt the dam about to burst... especially not having come from her interrupted fucking.

And then the fingers were gone. Selena looked about in a daze. There was a raging hunger in her eyes.

"Want to come, my pet?" Bree asked, having seen that look of desperation many times before.

Desperate for release, her kitty on fire, Selena whimpered, "Yes, please."

"On your knees, my little Latina pet," Bree ordered.

Selena felt Laurie's hands on her shoulders again, but this time gently but firmly pushing her to her knees. She didn't resist.

"Crawl to me, my pop star slut," Bree ordered, and the former Disney good girl could no longer resist... not that she'd put up any sort of fight.

As she reached the seductress' feet, she looked up and saw the coed had lost her skirt and had no panties, but she was in a pair of thigh highs... interesting, The girl's bald slit was wet and looked inviting... instantly tempting the secret bisexual.

Hoping to have her own release afterwards, and unable to resist any longer, Selena Gomez, former Disney princess and current pop star, leaned in and dragged her tongue up the slit of her Mistress for the night.

"Oh fuck, that's good! Taking initiative. That's how you got successful, right? Now work that tongue, you celebrity slut. Eat your new Mistress' cunt! That's a good little Mexican slut. What did your boy toy call you? Puta? I actually know that word. Bite my clit, you songbird puta," Bree said, really enjoying the thrill of having such a huge star lapping her snatch.

Selena, ever the submissive in the bedroom, loved the humiliating talk. She intensified her efforts on Bree's now dripping snatch. She wanted to wring a massive orgasm from this hot dominant, as she used her tongue with the magic she'd been taught by her secret Mistress.

Bree was impressed by this pop star's tongue. No way was this her first time munching box. She'd played innocent and coy, but underneath that sweet, cute exterior was a wanton, submissive, and probably even trained, whore.

Selena could sense the girl was close, and she grasped Bree's tight ass in her hands as she stabbed her tongue into the bald snatch, alternating with flicking the clit.

Bree nearing orgasmic eruption, which was coming quicker than usual (a mixture of Selena's experienced tongue and the reality it was Selena Gomez herself between her legs), grasped the long black hair much like Chavo had done, wrapped it around her hand, and shoved Selena's mouth into her cunt, grinding her wet snatch across her pretty face.

Selena loved it rough, she loved when a woman used her face for her own pleasure and she kept on licking and sucking like the insatiable pussy slut she secretly was. God, she loved being used. It was so liberating to just be who she really was, and not some cute ex-Disney pop star.

"Nnng! Fuck you, little pop star puta! You're so good. I'm cumming!" Bree screamed a moment later.

Selena drank as much of Bree's juice as possible, though there was so much that she still had to wear some on her face.

Finally sated, Bree pulled up the Mexican star's face and did something she rarely did. She kissed her, her tongue dueling with Selena's. Damn I taste good, Bree thought, always enjoying her own cream. I see why I'm nigh irresistible. I'd be drawn to a pussy that tasted like mine myself. If I could lick my own twat, I might be my own pet, she mused nonsensically.

Looking down at the Selena Gomez, pop singer, wearing her cunt cream on her face, Bree now spoke, clarifying the obvious, "That was most definitely not your first time to lick snatch. Spill, my pet."

Selena didn't speak. The secret society of pop star lesbians was exactly that... a secret... a very heavily guarded secret.

"Speak now, my pet," Bree ordered.

"I can't," Selena responded, avoiding eye contact.

"You can and you fucking will, slut," Bree demanded, wanting to know if other pop stars were also cunt-munching lesbians. Knowing that true submissives can't disobey in the end, she ordered with firmness, "So tell me, who else's box have you dined on?"

Sabrina sighed, as she admitted vaguely, "Well I do have a few friends who... we... um... help each other when we have needs."

"You mean you suck each other's cunts?" Bree rephrased, loving to make it sound nastier.

"Yes," Selena nodded.

"So who are they?" Bree asked, "And don't waste my time trying to avoid the question: you know I'll get it out of you one way or another." Bree waved her phone to the pop star as a reminder that she also had video evidence if need be.

Selena sighed as she listed, "Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato, Kylie Jenner."

"None of these really surprised Bree, as they all were in the same circle. "Not Miley Cyrus?" Bree asked, thinking she had to be a cunt muncher.

"Fuck no!" Selena barked. "I wouldn't touch her cunt with one of those hazardous waste suits. What a nasty skank. Really, none of us have much to do with her."

Bree laughed, not surprised, but sensed there were more, "Well, continue, who else?"

"Kendall Jenner," Selena revealed.

"Wait," said Bree, curious if incest ran in the famous Jenner family, "You've had both of them. Have they had each other?"

Selena just smirked, feeling kind of liberating to reveal a secret she'd held onto for so long... plus, the Jenners would likely spin an incest rumour to their advantage... they always found a way to turn bad publicity into good.

"Sweet!" Bree said, imagining having the two Jenner girls serving her.

Selena, feeling completely liberated by revealing the names of her inner pussy circle added, "Hillary Duff. Zendaya".

Bree was surprised. Hillary seemed to maybe be the star who'd avoided the slut years... but then again, most girls were sluts when given the chance. Just like most girls would submit to her and become cunt munching dykes if given the opportunity. "Wow. An impressive list. I'd love to have Zendaya kissing my lower lips. Though I share your feelings about Miley."

At that moment, Bree heard Chavo scream, "Motherrr fuckerrr! That thing is too big!"

Bree knew Bubba had gotten his prize. Which reminded her. "So tell me, what does Justin Bieber think about this? Does he get to join you gals?"

Bree actually startled at the laughter coming from her pop pet.

"Justin's gay... I mean super gay. I have pegged him, though. He just has that thug image he projects, though honestly I never got it. He's a good friend, though. Like I said, I've pegged him some, it's kind of fun to be the one doing the fucking, especially because man does he squeal like a bitch. In his defense, he wants to come out. But his agents think he'd lose too much money after this gangsta wannabe image they've cultivated. Really I think it's their losing money that they worry about."

"Interesting," Bree said, as she glanced at a shocked and mortified Laurie, who was in love with Justin. "So do you have a Mistress, or do you star sluts just eat each other's snatches whenever you get the craving?"

Selena hung her head. It was one thing to reveal the other cunt munchers like herself, but it was another thing entirely to out the Mistress who orchestrated it all.

"You do!" Bree said giddily, as if she'd just gotten a great Christmas present. "How juicy. So who is she?"

"I can't say," Selena responded. "She wouldn't be happy with me."

Bree countered, "I don't know who your usual Mistress is, but tonight it's me. So unless you want a punishment like say, your friend out there, then answer me, my puta."

At that moment Chavo whimpered, "You're fucking tearing me apart, faggot."

"Says the man with a fat cock in his ass," Bubba countered.

"Taylor," Selena whispered.

"Speak up. I didn't hear you, pinoche eater."

"Taylor," Selena repeated, although still quiet.

Bree was unwrapping her present and quite sure the answer was her favourite singer, but she wanted to clarify, she wanted to hear it out of Selena's mouth, as she pressed Record on her camera, hoping to be able to use this evidence in the future, "Taylor? Taylor who?"

"Taylor Swift," Selena confessed, feeling compelled to answer, even as guilt riddled through her at revealing the leader of her posse of pussy pets.

"What?! I knew it! I fucking knew it!" Bree said excitedly. "When we've talked about celebrities we'd fuck, I've always told my pets, 'that Selena Gomez is a natural sub, but Taylor Swift is a domme'. Have I not told you that, sluts?"

"Yes, Mistress," from Laurie.

"Many times, Mistress," Kimberly concurred.

"So you've had your head between those long legs, huh? How does she taste?" Bree asked, thinking Taylor may be the one celebrity she would go down on.

"She tastes wonderful, Mistress," Selena admitted, now that the secret was out she could relax... if there were consequences they would be for another day.

"As good as I do?" Bree asked.

"Different, Mistress," Selena answered, which was the truth. Each woman had a unique flavour.

"I wouldn't mind having those long legs wrapped around me while I fucked her," Bree said out loud as she envisioned doing just that.

"She doesn't get fucked, she does the fucking. She's fucked everyone I mentioned, and then some. She's even pegged Justin like I have," Selena explained, wanting to clarify to this ambitious Mistress that Taylor was always in charge.

"Interesting," Bree said with a smile, liking a challenge. "I'd still fuck her though. And I'd have her lap my snatch and the snatch of any pet I told her to. She wouldn't be the first domme I've broken. Although I'd never try to break my own Mistress." Damn, Bree thought, why did I mention my own domme? She always craved the taste of Mistress Mommy's cunt whenever she thought of her.

Selena couldn't fathom Taylor being a submissive to anyone, not even someone like this confident young woman here.

Bree said, regaining focus, "Now speaking of pleasing my pets, these ladies came to meet their idol, and the least you can do is show them the gratitude they deserve."

Selena looked at the other two girls, both of whom were staring at her with the admiration she usually received from her fans. "Yes, Mistress," she nodded happily, as she crawled over to the two girls.

Selena spent the next couple hours pleasing Bree and her pets, eating all three pets, including Micah, who joined them after taking a load of cum in her cunt from the white security guard.

Bree, of course, also fucked Selena to multiple orgasms, having Kimberly film the entire thing, before she rewarded Kimberly for winning the tickets and being such a good pet by allowing her to fuck Selena too.

Finally exhausted, the four coeds got dressed. Bree entered her number in Selena's cell with the directive to call when she had another tour in the area. They passed a satisfied looking Bubba on the way out, and an unconscious Chavo lying on the floor, his ass gaping. He was naked and had cum dripping from his ass.

As they drove home, Bree couldn't help thinking of Taylor Swift and her long legs wrapped around her back as she plowed the most popular singer in the world's tight cunt with her strap-on... or even better yet... her special DP strap-on.

As they dropped off Kimberly, Bree looked up at the light still on in Mrs. Wilkens' bedroom. She was definitely going to make her into her next MILF conquest.

Eventually, having also dropped off Micah at her home, Bree ended up at home with her pet Laurie, who was one of only two of her pets to know about her own Mistress, her Mommy Carrie Summers, and both Laurie and Katherine were allowed to serve her.

That night, Bree and Laurie, who Mistress Carrie really enjoyed (she had a thing for cheerleaders) pleasured her to multiple orgasms.

And as Bree drifted off to sleep, exhausted after taking a strap-on in her ass by her Mistress, a punishment for not bringing Selena home with her for her Mommy to play with, she fantasized about her next seduction... Mrs. Wilkins.

The End

Up next in the lengthy Lesbian MILF Seductress series: Church Mom (the full seduction of Sarah Wilkins).