Lesbian or Just Curious? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane wasn't sure how long the two of them laid together on the bed before Jasmine finally spoke. "My God, I came so hard that I'm still out of breath Jane. How did you ever learn to make another woman's body react with such sexual abandon. How many women have you been with?"

Jane looked at her curiously and asked, "What do you mean? I already told you that I've never had a sexual experience with another woman until today. What just happened was simply curious experimentation! I'm totally heterosexual!"

Jasmine looked wounded. She turned away from Jane and in a voice immersed in sadness, replied, "Oh, that's such a disappointment Jane. I'm a lesbian. I've never had anything to do with men. I was so excited when I met you and we got along so well from the start. Foolishly, I felt that you were a lesbian as well, but in retrospect, I guess that would have been too much to hope for. Sometimes I think I'll never find permanent love Jane. It's just such a shame. Here we are living only a few doors from each other and having access to your friendship and the kind of great sex that I've always dreamed of, would have been so wonderful."

Jane had an odd look on her face as she listened to Jasmine's words. Anyone witnessing the conversation would have wondered what she was thinking. She sat up on the side of the bed and looking over her shoulder at the still prone body of Jasmine said, "I have to get going Jasmine. Perhaps we'll run into each other on the elevator again sometime.

End of Part One

12