Lesbian or Just Curious? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she was about to plunge her tongue deeper into Jasmine's softly opened cunt, Jane felt an electric shock between her own legs. Jasmine's tongue had found her clitoris and was slowly licking it from the tip of its tiny head to its base. She instinctively spread her own legs wider and thrust her cunt wantonly against Jasmine's tongue. The excitement evoked by her lover's practiced tongue was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. She loved what was happening. It felt so natural and sensually moving. She was floating free on a cloud of ecstasy, a million miles away from the mundane routine of the city that lay outside of her apartment building.

At the same time, Jasmine was also becoming more demanding and thrust her own cunt forward to meet Jane's searching tongue. The taste of Jasmine's pussy was delightful and Jane hungrily licked her way from the top of her labial channel to the bottom. As she licked, the lubricating emissions from Jasmine's vagina flowed copiously, encouraging Jane to slide her tongue even deeper between her fleshy, tumescent cunt lips, all the way to the opening of her vagina. As she began moving her tongue in and out of Jasmine's vagina, she felt her own body tensing, and knew that an orgasm, one that she knew she would never forget, was fast approaching.

Jasmine was now plunging her tongue deeper and deeper between Jane's excitedly receptive cunt lips. Jane could feel the urgent swelling in her clitoris each time Jasmine's tongue moved over it and now she wanted to feel Jasmine's tongue inside of her vagina. That was the very moment, as if by telepathy, that Jasmine pushed her tongue past the circular muscle at the opening of Jane's vagina and slid deep inside of her. The sensation was all Jane needed to bring on the orgasm that had been building since she felt Jasmine's eyes on her breasts in the bathroom. She pushed hard against Jasmine's mouth and felt the ecstasy begin washing over her in hot sugary waves of sensual lava. At that very moment, Jasmine slid her tongue out of Jane's vagina and began to suck hungrily on her labia and clitoris, evoking a sensation that was too intense to describe. Jane simply lost control and began thrusting her hips wildly back and forth as the orgasm continued like an out of control freight train.

As the sheer power of the orgasm overtook her, Jane instinctively pressed her own tongue deep inside of Jasmine's softly opened vagina and felt her shapely hips react with furiously excited thrusts as she was overtaken by her own intense orgasm. Seconds later, Jane felt several warm jets of tasteless fluid spray into her mouth and onto her face. She was held so intently by the rapture of the moment, that she was helpless to do anything but continue sucking on her Jasmine's exquisitely delicious cunt lips and clitoris. The two rocked back and forth, prisoners of their orgasms for more than a minute before they finally rolled onto their backs, completely exhausted by the passion that had just consumed them.

Several minutes passed and neither woman spoke. Jane had never before experienced such a completely satisfying orgasm. Her cunt lips and clitoris still fluttered with tiny contractions as the reality of what she'd just been through with Jasmine closed in on her.

Just then she heard Jasmine's gentle voice, "Are you okay Jane? I know that was your first time. I hope you don't regret what we just did?"

Jane rolled her head lazily over towards Jasmine, "Are you kidding? That was the most fantastic sex and the most ultra satisfying orgasm I've ever had. My vagina is still having contractions and my clitoris is swelled up like a cherry."

Jasmine quickly sat up and looked down at Jane. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about how I sometimes ejaculate. It happens anytime I have a really intense orgasm. I used to really worry about it when I was younger. The first time it happened it terrified me. I'd seen my girlfriend changing out of her bikini for the first time and she looked fantastic. She had a beautiful face, huge tits, an hourglass figure and a wonderful patch of curly black pubic hair. It made me really horny but I was still in the closet so I couldn't let her know how I felt. I hung around for only a few minutes and then made an excuse to go home so I could masturbate. All the way home, I kept thinking about how great she looked in that bikini and I just got hornier and hornier. By the time I got home and went into my room and locked the door to masturbate, I was dripping wet."

"I wanted to make the pleasure last, so I'd massage my clitoris for a few minutes and then stop for a few minutes and squeeze my breasts and run my hands over myself. Then I'd masturbate again for a few minutes and then, before I could go off, I'd begin petting myself again. It felt so delightful that I just kept doing it for about an hour or so and by then, I was so horny that I just had to go off or I was sure I'd die. It only took about a minute for my clitoris to send my fingers the final warning. My labia had swollen up almost half again as large as they normally were and my vagina had begun a series of contractions that were becoming more intense by the second. My clitoris had grown huge and felt like a round, spongy grape. When it finally arrived, the orgasm shook me so hard, I almost fainted. Then, as the contractions became stronger, I felt something spraying into the palm of my hand. There were a dozen or so really hard squirts and my hand was soaked. I didn't stop when I felt the squirts because the orgasm was so intense that I couldn't have stopped if I'd been handcuffed. I laid there for a minute, catching my breath and waited, totally satisfied, for the waves of indescribable pleasure to subside."

"When I rose from the bed, I realized that the sheets were soaked with some kind of clear fluid. I thought I might have peed with excitement, but the fluid had no odour, no color and no taste. I had no idea what had happened and I never told anyone about it. Instead, I found clever ways of working the experience into conversations where I'd pretend that it was something that I heard had happened to another girl. But no one else had ever heard of such a thing, or they simply weren't prepared to admit it. Anyway, it continued happening every so often until I finally found the courage to tell a female doctor about it. Once she explained that it was a normal occurrence for some women and nothing to worry about, I simply accepted that I was able to shoot a load that was far bigger than any guy can shoot. Men always have to worry about knocking a girl up when they go off, but I can promise you that you won't get pregnant Jane.

Jane listened with rapt attention. Some of Jasmine's cum had gotten in her mouth, and that excited her immensely, but most had sprayed directly onto her face. She wiped it off with the tissues that Jasmine kept beside the bed. As she was cleaning up, Jasmine moved over beside her and began kissing her shoulders affectionately.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered. "This must be real turn off for you. I promise it will never happen again. From now on, I'll force myself to turn away when I feel an ejaculation coming on."

Jane threw the wet tissues in the waste basket beside the bed and turned to look directly at Jasmine. "I hope you don't mean that. I can't see myself going through the rest of my life without ever experiencing something as totally titillating as the feel of a beautiful woman going off on me. That was the most sexually exciting thing that has ever happened to me."

With that, the two women giggled excitedly and began kissing each other with unrestrained happiness. The type of happiness that could only result when a couple has just shared the sort of life altering sexual experience that had been eluding them for most of their lives.

The End

12