Lesbian Prostitution Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then all of a sudden I got another whack while her fingers were inside of me.

"April stop for a moment please," I begged. "My safe word is 'pickle' and my safe motion is making a fist."

"Are you invoking those right now?" she asked with a surprisingly concerned tone in her voice.

"No but just in case," I replied.

"Okay then I will try an other approach."

She continued fingering me and gently rubbed my now very sore and very hot ass.

"Does he make you have orgasms when he fingers you and licks you?" she asked

"Yes Ma'am," I responded hesitantly.

"Do you let other boys touch you and do you also suck their cocks?"

Hesitantly I answered, "Yes Ma'am, but they are not as good as Mr. Brown."

"That's because they are not experienced while I am very experienced with little sluts like you. Do you know there are things that you could do for the two of us that could ease your punishment with the paddle and bring both of us some pleasure?" she asked.

"I do not understand what you mean Ms. Jones," I replied feigning innocence.

"He licks you doesn't he and that makes you have orgasms, right?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well in my experience, women are much better at satisfying other women digitally and orally than almost all men," she went on to explain.

She removed her fingers from my vagina, grabbed me by my pigtails, pulled me up, and turned me around to face her.

"If you are a good little girl and do everything I tell you to do and promise not to tell anyone, then your punishment will lessen and I can assure you that you will receive a tremendous amount of pleasure and so will I."

"Are you one of those types of women?" I asked cautiously.

"If you are asking me if I am a lesbian, then I will have to answer truthfully that I am, but you must not mention it to anyone. You might be surprised at how many of the other teachers and many of the older students here in school are lesbians or bisexual. Have you ever done anything with another girl or woman?"

"No Ma'am," I answered truthfully.

"Have you thought about it?"

"Yes Ma'am," I whispered.

"Who have you thought about?"

"Well you Ma'am because of the rumors about you and then there is Cindy the captain of the swim team," I replied.

"Yes Dear Cindy is very much a lesbian and I have spent many hours having a wonderful time with her. If you are good, I could arrange for the three of us to get together."

I said nothing.

She pushed me back against the desk and shoved her fingers inside of me. Her thumb began to rotate on top of my clitoris as her finger found that special spot inside of me and the dam broke and I had a thunderous orgasm, the sound of which was stifled by the fact that my mouth was clamped to her long, slender neck.

"Does Mr. Brown get you off as good as that?" she hissed.

"No Ma'am," I muttered still recovering.

"Now let's see how I shall continue your punishment," she said walking over to the suitcase containing my toys.

"No more paddle please Ms. Jones. My ass really hurts," I complained.

"I told you no cursing," she snarled. "You have just extended your punishment.

She pulled the medium sized butt plug from out of the case and walked over to me.

"Please Ma'am no. What are you going to do with that? I told you that I am still a virgin," I pleaded.

"Don't worry," she replied seriously. "Your vaginal virginity will remain in tact for now. I want you to take this and lick it real good so that it is nice and wet."

"What for Ms. Jones?" I asked like I did not know.

"Don't question me!" she screamed.

I took it and gave it a good licking making sure there was a lot of saliva all over it because I knew what she was going to do.

She turned me around, shoved my chest on the desk, raised my skirt, spread my cheeks, and rammed the damn thing deep inside of my anus. That hurt like hell and I gave out a low moan. It generally takes a lot of gentle foreplay and copious amounts of lubricant to get that thing inside of my ass. Normally I would have used my safe word, but for some reason, today I was in a pain slut mood and the discomfort it gave me was really turning me on. Fortunately once it was in much of the pain resided. All that lingered was the feeling of being filled up and it made me feel so humiliated and dominated and even the slightest touch on my clit would send me into a screaming orgasm.

"Ms. Jones, that really hurts," I sobbed.

"That's the whole point little girl," she smirked.

All of a sudden the paddle came down on my ass real hard three times and I began to cry.

"By my count, you have 40 more coming," she hissed. "If you are willing to be nice to me, we can forego those 40 whacks and save your pretty bottom from relentless pain."

"I do not understand Ms. Jones. How do you want me to be nice to you?"

She said nothing but she did slip off her suite jacket and draped it over the back of a chair. Then she began to unbutton the front of her blouse and pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt.

"Come here little one," she said softly. Stand in front of me with your hands down by your sides."

I did as I was told, my naked breasts exposed to her stare. She reached out with both hands and cupped each one.

"Ah the beauty of youth!" she proclaimed. Such beautiful breasts on such a young and beautiful girl."

Her thumbs ran across my nipples making them very hard and causing my puss to start dripping.

She removed her blouse and draped it over the back of her jacket. Then off came her bra exposing a pair of tits that looked to be about the same size as mine but they were a bit saggy. She took each of my hands and placed one on each of her breasts.

"If you play with my breasts and make my nipples hard, I will reduce some of the whacks that are due you."

"But Ms. Jones. I am not into women, I am not bisexual or a lesbian," I pleaded.

"If you wish to avoid further punishment you will act as a lesbian and give me the pleasure I deserve," she announced as if I had no other option. In a way I really didn't. She had paid for me and I was hers to do with as she wanted. I could of course end it but it would not be very professional of me and frankly I was really getting into the role and digging it. God what a slut I am.

So I thumbed her nipples until they got nice and big and hard.

"Now lick them," she ordered.

I moved slowly and hesitantly, as if I had never done this before but eventually my tongue was flicking across her nipples moving from one to the other causing her to sigh.

"There that's not so bad now is it?" she asked encouragingly. I bet you like it when boys and Mr. Brown do it to you."

"Yes Ms. Jones I do," I replied softly. "It makes me wet."

"Yes Dear I know, just as you are making me very wet right now."

She pulled back, unzipped her skirt, stepped out of it and draped it over the back of the chair.

"Ms. Jones you are wearing stockings and a garter belt (black of course). No one wears those these days."

"Of course they do, my Dear. They are so much more sexy than pantyhose. And notice that I am wearing them properly. My panties are worn over the belt so they can be easily removed." Which is exactly what she was doing, exposing her lovely red bush that was neatly trimmed. I really wanted to dive right into it but I stayed in the role of the naïve and innocent school girl.

"Now take your skirt off Julia," she directed.

"But Ms. Jones. Please."

"Do as you are told or I will add more whacks to your total," she announced.

I just stood there not responding to see what she would do.

She pushed me around and bent me over the desk. I got five more whacks which caused me to cry. What she did not know was it really turned me on. God I love it when my ass is on fire.

She unhooked the back of my skirt and pulled it off of me. Then she turned me around, kicked my legs apart and shoved two fingers inside of me.

"You are wet my Dear. Does the paddle turn you on? Or are you still wet from Mr. Brown licking you.

"He did not lick me today Ms. Jones we did not have enough time," I went on to explain.

"So all he did was finger you like I am doing now?" she persisted.

"Well no . . . Ah . . . I," I did not finish.

"Did he jerk his penis off on your blouse," she demanded to know.

"Well sort of," I mumbled in return.

"Did you jerk it for him?" she screamed.

"Yes Ma'am. I did."

"Did you suck it to?" she growled.

I just lowered my head in mock shame.

"I bet you let him ejaculate into your mouth," she persisted.

I simply began to whimper and cry.

"Do you do other men or boys?" she demanded to know.

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Oh my Dear your punishment has just gotten much more severe," she proclaimed. "Can you explain yourself? You can't possibly like doing it."

"It makes me very popular and I really sort of like doing it," I responded. "My Mom does it to all of her boy friends and they really like it."

"Yes I have heard rumors about your mother. She is a slut and you are becoming just like her," she proclaimed. "And did you know that your mother is also bisexual? She likes women too."

"Yes Ma'am I know that," I blurted out. Actually this happens to be true in real life and to make matters worse my occasional girlfriend Sandy fucks my mother on a regular basis and desperately wants a 3 some with me and Mom. I may be a slut, but I am not about to go that far.

"Well young lady. Today your punishment is going to be more than just corporal. I am going to make you a lesbian and you will no longer have any interest in men, only other women. You are going to lick me and satisfy me with your tongue, mouth, and fingers, but first I have something else in mind."

She went into the bedroom and brought back the fake cock. Handing it to me she told me to show her how I suck cock.

Playing the coy little girl, I licked the crown of the fake cock and then down the underside before I put the head of it between my lips and began sucking it deep into my throat. In real life, I spent a lot of time during my teens sucking cock for two reasons. One I was skinny and flat chested so the fact that I did it made me popular with the boys and unpopular with a lot of girls. The second reason was that I was trying to prove to myself that I was bisexual and not lesbian. Well that didn't work so I gave up trying when I was 18 and have never gone back, but somehow I miss the cock sucking. I think it has something to do with the power it gives me over men. With a cock in my mouth, the guy is usually at my mercy.

"Put that thing down!" she screamed. "You disgust me. That's the last cock you will ever suck. From now on you will only eat pussy."

She sat down in a big overstuffed hair, shoved her fanny to the edge of her seat, and spread her legs.

"Come here little girl," she ordered. "Kneel between my legs."

"But Ms. Jones I can't do that," I cried.

"If you don't," she replied with an evil grin. "I will add 50 more whacks and I might even clamp your nipples until you beg for mercy."

"Yes Ms. Jones," I replied as I slowly knelt between her legs, pretending to be scared but actually carving her cunt.

"This is the center of a woman's being," she explained pointing to her pussy. "If you know what to do with this, you can give a woman immense pleasure. Look at my clit. It is all ready beginning to swell and peek out from under its hood and notice that my labia are also swelling. All of this is in anticipation of the pleasure that I am going to teach you to give me."

With that she took her fingers and spread her outer labia. "I want this to go real slow," she said. "Take two fingers and place them inside of me and then put your thumb on my clit."

I did so but very slowly and very hesitantly as if I really were a young school girl being forced to touch a woman's private parts for the first time.

"Please Ms. Jones," I pleaded. "Please don't make me do this."

"Listen you little slut," she barked. "You are going to do everything I tell you too or we will return to your paddle punishment. Now turn your fingers inside of me and rub my clit with your thumb."

I did as I was told and she started to moan softly.

"Am I doing this right Ms. Jones?"

"You could put a little more energy into it," she hissed. "Do it the same way Mr. Brown does it to you."

I put more effort into it and it was clear that she was enjoying it. Secretively I was enjoying it too.

"Now lick my clit you little slut," she growled.

"But Ms. Jones. What if it doesn't taste good?"

"It is an acquired taste my dear. One that you will come to love and desire as I turn you into my little school girl sex slave," she insisted.

"But Ms. Jones?"

"Just do it bitch," she screamed. "Most women taste good. That's why Mr. Brown loves to lick your cute young pussy."

Well I stuck my tongue out and touched the tip of her clit tentatively, pretending to be an inexperienced little girl, actually dying to lick her which is what I proceeded to do. Slowly at first as if I was learning to get use to it and then faster and stronger causing her to groan loudly. Then my fingers went to work and in just a few minutes she was having a really good orgasm.

"That will be enough for now little one," she pushed me away. "If you keep doing things like that to me, I will reduce the number of whacks you have coming to you."

"Thank you Ms. Jones," I replied looking up at her longingly. "Would you do that to me?"

"Did you like the taste of me?" she smiled back.

"Yes Ma'am. I think so. It was a little unusual but it was not bad," I replied like a little girl.

"Don't worry you will come to love it as I turn you into a lesbian," she smirked.

"But Ms. Jones what if I don't want to be a lesbian?" I whimpered.

"Listen girly when I get through with you, you will have no desire for men what so ever. You will be completely lesbian and completely my lesbian slave," she growled softly.

"But what about regular sex?" I asked sheepishly. "Like intercourse. I want to have real sex some day but I promised my parents that I would keep my virginity until I was married."

"Well consider yourself married to me because I was just thinking about taking your virginity," she said with an evil grin.

She went into the bedroom and came out with the strapless dildo.

"Now how does this work?" she asked herself. "Oh I see. The big bulb girly end goes inside of me and the long male penis side will go into you."

"Oh please no Ms. Jones," I pleaded crying fake tears.

"Oh God this thing is huge," she proclaimed as she slowly pushed it into her pussy with a long moan.

"Whoa. That took some doing," she remarked. "But fuck it feels so good. Let me turn it on. Oh shit. Oh shit. I better turn it down a little. Now come here little girl. Get your fanny up on the end of the dining table and spread your legs."

I decided to play coy and did not obey her. When I did not move she stepped toward me and I stepped away. This wound up with her chasing me around the living room suite until I sought refuge in the bedroom where I finally let her capture me. She immediately handcuffed me behind my back and tossed me on the bed. Then she fastened the leather cuffs around my ankles and pulled me by my hair back out into the combined living and dining room. She pushed me on my back onto the dining room table and proceeded to tie my ankles to the legs of the table. Then she took the cuffs off of me, tied my wrists with rope, and tied my hands to the other legs of the table. I laid there completely naked except for my thigh highs, white ankle socks, and mary janes. I was open and completely vulnerable, a position that I really happen to enjoy but I faked fear and started to cry. I can be a damn fine actress when I want to be and she sure was enjoying the show that I was putting on.

Her hands ran up and down my body. She paused to play with my breasts, pinch my nipples, and suckle on them for a while. Then her hand went down between my legs and her fingers slid between my soaking wet labia causing me to jump as a result of a tiny little orgasm.

"Not so quick my little one," she said noticing my reaction. "You are about to get your first vaginal orgasm which is far superior to a simple clitoral orgasm, unless of course you have been stuffing yourself with such items as vegetables or perhaps your mother's private little toys."

"Oh no Ma'am of course not," I squeaked out. "I would never do that. I am saving myself for the man of my dreams."

"Well you are not going to meet the man of your dreams," she replied with an evil tone in her voice. "The woman of your dreams is going to take your virginity and it will be an experience unlike any that you have ever had before. It will ruin you for any future man who might wander into your life. In fact, it will be so special that you will not want any man. You will only want me or other women, and I have some friends who would really enjoy using you and they would pay a nice penny to do so."

"Pickle!" I screamed out.

She just stared at me in disbelief that I had used the safe word at the moment. "What's the matter?" she asked.

"April, would you actually pimp me out to other women?" I asked

"Well it was just a thought," she responded incredulously.

"I like that idea," I replied. "Then I would be a double whore. Let's continue."

She looked at me like I was crazy and then said, "Okay you little whore, you are about to get the first and best fucking of your life."

I closed my eyes and simply muttered, "Please no."

She stood between my bound legs. With my ass dangling half off of the table it was going to be easy for her to penetrate me. I was of two minds about this. My submissive side wanted her to brutally ram the thing inside of me and pound my cunt until I was screaming in pain. My other side wanted her to enter me gently and fuck me lovingly. By her current demeanor, I could not tell which way she would go.

She chose the former approach and rammed the dildo deep inside of me. It hurt, but it would have hurt even more if I was not already soaking wet. Then she began pounding it in and out of me setting off a series of orgasms that had been building up inside of me all night causing me to scream at the top of my lungs. She pulled out, found her panties somewhere and stuffed them in my mouth. Then she slid the dildo back inside of me very slowly and began a long slow process of stroking it in and out of me as she turned the speed up on the vibrating end inside of her.

She was leaning over me, her hands on each side of me, moaning and groaning as she slowly pushed the dildo in and out of me. She actually started drooling and then all of a sudden her body reared back and she began to shake. It was clear that she was experiencing a really intense orgasm that lasted for several minutes until she collapsed on top of me.

She rested on top of me for what must have been 10 minutes or so with the dildo stuck inside of me and the vibrating end still buzzing away inside of her. Her breathing was quick and every once in a while she would let out a little moan as her body tensed up and then relaxed. I could not believe it. She was having a series of small orgasms. Then all of a sudden she stood and pulled the dildo out of me and removed the bulbous end from her cunt.

She went into the bedroom and came out wearing a floor length black robe. Then she untied me and told me to get dressed and leave.

"April it's still early," I said. "Why don't I stay and the two of us can make love."

She gave me a very angry stare and said, "I don't make love to whores. I just fuck them. Now get the fuck out of here!"

I put my business suit on, packed up my school girl outfit and my toys, and left. As I drove home, I wondered if it was actually possible to make love to woman when you are whoring yourself out, or is it just sex? Well it is still early in my career as a lesbian prostitute so I might eventually find an answer to that question. Lynne had a woman by the name of Ann that she wanted me to service and she told me that Anne was very different than April. Ann liked vanilla sex.