Lesbian Seduction: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silkstockings18: if u r comfortable with it

Milflezinnylons: It will be only of my bottom half

Silkstockings18: of course

Maureen awkwardly backed up while still close enough to press the snap button on the computer. She had to take three. The first was blurry and the second captured only her breasts. The third showed from just below her breasts to just below the top of the stockings. She sat back down and sent the photo.

Heather stared at it. There were no new clues in the photo. Maureen's body was quite beautiful, but not one that looked familiar to her...of course why would it?

Milflezinnylons: sent

Silkstockings18: wow...that is very, very HOT

Milflezinnylons: <blush>

Silkstockings18: I'm the one red now...u got me a bit hot and bothered

Milflezinnylons: u have had me hot and bothered for the past few days

Silkstockings18: hmmmmm...so let's solve your hot and bothered issue

Milflezinnylons: okay!!

Silkstockings18: but first I need to plan task 2...do u go to church

Milflezinnylons: of course, I'm a good Catholic girl

Silkstockings18: oh, u Catholics

Milflezinnylons: look sweet and pure on the outside, but a horny slut underneath and then repent

Silkstockings18: so funny...task 2

Milflezinnylons: yes

Silkstockings18: actually that will be task 3...task 2 is for u to go out for dinner tonight

Milflezinnylons: okay?

Silkstockings18: at a nice restaurant

Milflezinnylons: okay?

Silkstockings18: wearing what u r wearing now

Milflezinnylons:???

Silkstockings18: with a dress or skirt of course

Milflezinnylons: u had me worried...that was a little too much self-discovery for one day

Silkstockings18: but wait I have another idea

Milflezinnylons: u r like an Attention Deficit Disorder Mistress

Silkstockings18: u have no idea...anyways...are there any teens on your street that make that pussy of yours damp

Milflezinnylons: honestly, two of Shannon's best friends, but they are both gone now too

Maureen gasped as she realized after hitting send that she had given her real daughter's name. She then shrugged, not worried about the potential revealing to someone overseas.

The light bulb suddenly went on for Heather. How could see be so dense? She was talking to Ms. Lynch...a vague acquaintance of her mother. They had moved here three years ago. The only time she had been in the house, and saw that unique coffee table, was when her mom had dragged her over to welcome them to the neighborhood. And that quote: There are no ugly women, just lazy ones...it was Ms. Lynch she had heard say it at that baby shower!

Her daughter Shannon was two years older than her and although she knew who she was, they would never run in the same circles...Shannon was a nerd, Heather was a cheerleader.

Milflezinnylons: Although there is a girl a few doors down from me who is pretty hot...although my daughter always called her a bitch.

Heather assumed it was her, there were no other girls her age on the street, but asked anyways.

Silkstockings18: what's her name?

Milflezinnylons: Hannah...maybe...I don't recall, I've only met her a couple of times...I'm sure my daughter would remember

Heather was disappointed that the woman didn't know her name...but one day in the near future she would be screaming it.

Silkstockings18: what does she look like?

Milflezinnylons: oh u know...blonde hair, blue eyes, an amazing body...but the kind of girl who knows it too

Heather smiled as she typed the next line, her head spinning with a million possibilities of having an online pet she could watch from nearby.

Silkstockings18: she sounds a lot like me...maybe u should ask her to be ur Mistress

Milflezinnylons: lol

Silkstockings18: I have a new task number 2

Milflezinnylons: I'm not sure I can keep track of all these number changes

Silkstockings18: task 3 go to supper in what u are wearing, task 4 go to church tomorrow in something vintage as well and with the be wa balls in that cunt of yours.

Milflezinnylons: oh, God

Silkstockings18: u can worship him or me while u r at church

Milflezinnylons: u r serious?

Silkstockings18: r u going to do it?

It may have been the excessive wetness in-between her legs, it may have been the undeniable desire to obey and impress this young lady, or it may have been a hunger to break free of the chains of boredom that had so long held her down, but she answered in the affirmative.

Milflezinnylons: of course, ma'am

Silkstockings18: ma'am? What am I 60? It's either Miss or Mistress

The idea of having a real online Mistress was too much to resist for Maureen, plus she was already obeying every order anyways.

Milflezinnylons: yes, Mistress

Silkstockings18: excellent, u r going to make a very good pet

Milflezinnylons: thank u, Mistress

Silkstockings18: u r welcome my little MILF slut

A new name, a little more degrading, continued Maureen's intoxicating desire to submit unconditionally.

Milflezinnylons: I'll be your pet, slut or whatever u want me to be, Mistress

Silkstockings18: ready for task 2, I've changed the order a bit.

Maureen assumed it was using one of these toys on the coffee table.

Milflezinnylons: YES!!

Silkstockings18: put on a dress and some heels and go to that teen Hannah's house and ask if you can borrow some sugar

Milflezinnylons: really?

Silkstockings18: yes, u can go out in ur sexy lingerie and at the same time give a hint maybe of your interest in the teenager

Milflezinnylons: I'm not that outgoing

Silkstockings18: u will be for me, won't u?

Maureen could feel the pull of utter obedience towards Sienna and even though the task terrified her, even though it was rather simple, she continued to obey.

Milflezinnylons: yes, Mistress

Silkstockings18: go do it now and then come back and tell me how it went

Milflezinnylons: yes, Mistress

Silkstockings18: good, pet slut

Maureen, her pussy sopping wet, reluctantly went to her room, put on a long black dress that was way too classy for walking down the street, slipped into the three inch heels that matched it and went to fulfill the task.

Maureen grabbed a cup, deciding she would ask for flour instead as it was a more logical request. She was very self-conscious as she walked outside dressed as if she was going to a fancy restaurant and not down the street to borrow some flour. Thankfully, no one was outside as she crossed the street and walked the few houses down.

Heather looked out the window from her room and saw that Maureen was crossing the street. The pretty MILF was again obeying her orders.

Reaching the house, she took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell.

Heather took her time going to the front door. Opening it, she said, "Oh, hi, um, Mrs..."

Maureen finished, "Ms. Lynch."

"Right," Heather nodded, "what can I do for you, Mrs. Lynch?"

"It's just Ms.," Maureen corrected, hating being called Mrs., a constant reminder of her failed marriage.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Heather apologized sincerely. After a pause she asked, "What can I do for you, Ms. Lynch?"

Suddenly remembering the pretty blonde's name was Heather and not Hannah, Maureen smiled, "I was about to make some cookies and realized I was out of sugar." Maureen forgot to ask for flour like she had planned, not that it mattered, suddenly overwhelmed by the task and how beautiful Heather actually was.

"You are making cookies dressed like that?" Heather asked.

"I know," Maureen shrugged. "It's silly, but I have all these nice outfits that I never wear and figured screw it."

"Screw it, indeed," Heather laughed, "well, you look very nice."

"Thank you," Maureen replied, her face going slightly red at the compliment. She imagined Sienna looking a lot like Heather.

"Come on in," Heather offered, "I'll get you some sugar."

"Thanks," Maureen said, walking in.

Heather took the cup and said, "I'll be right back."

Maureen watched the teen, in tight jeans, walk away. As she waited, she felt giddy at obeying Sienna's order.

Heather filled the cup and returned, amused at the idea that her newest pet was in her house completely oblivious to the reality. Yet, she had no intention of revealing this fact. Instead, she planned to train the pretty MILF online first. Handing the cup back to Maureen, she said, "Here you go, Ms. Lynch."

Maureen noticed as she glanced down that the teen's feet were encased in nylon. 'How rare,' she thought to herself. She took the cup and smiled, "Thank you."

"No problem," Heather smiled and joked, "I'm sure if you ever need any baking supplies we will have what you need."

Maureen laughed, "Good to know."

Heather added, "Well, have a good day, Ms. Lynch."

"You too, Heather," Maureen nodded, as she hesitated briefly, glancing down to see the teenager's stocking-clad feet, before she opened the door and left.

Closing the door, Heather smiled, going to grab a drink of water before heading back to her room and laptop.

Maureen returned to her house, immediately slipped out of her heels, and returned to her computer.

Milflezinnylons: I'm back

Silkstockings18: how did it go?

Milflezinnylons: fine...Heather, that is her name, not Hannah, answered the door.

Silkstockings18: did she look hot?

Milflezinnylons: <blush>

Heather was curious how her new pet would describe her.

Silkstockings18: that is not an answer, my pet

Milflezinnylons: yes, she looked absolutely stunning

Silkstockings18: how so?

Milflezinnylons: she has blonde hair and blue eyes, just like u...

Silkstockings18: maybe she is my Canadian twin

Milflezinnylons: maybe, she is 18 too and oddly enough she was wearing nylons under her jeans

Silkstockings18: I often do that too...I do love how my ass looks in a nice pair of tight jeans

Milflezinnylons: I loved how Heather's did as she walked away to get me some sugar

Silkstockings18: I think maybe I will have to get u to submit to her one day

Milflezinnylons: oh my...too close to home

Heather laughed at the irony of the response.

Silkstockings18: fair enough...horny?

Milflezinnylons: leaking!!

Heather, horny herself, grabbed her cell and texted Angela, her friend's mother, and her personal plaything.

Slut,

I expect you here in fifteen.

Silkstockings18: I need to get going. I expect you to go out tonight for dinner dressed in your sexy vintage wear

Milflezinnylons: okay, Mistress

Silkstockings18: and I expect u in similar vintage stockings at church tomorrow

Milflezinnylons: okay, Mistress

Silkstockings18: and u will wear those ben wa balls in that pretty pussy of yours

That made Maureen gasp.

Milflezinnylons: Oh my, I better go to confession first

Silkstockings18: and u will orgasm at church

Maureen finally saw a task that disturbed her. Dressing up for church was edgy, putting the strange balls in her was intense, but coming in church was extreme.

Angela replied:

I'm with Karen.

Heather sighed annoyed:

So?

Milflezinnylons: Mistress, that seems a bit extreme

Silkstockings18: Slut! U either trust me and obey unconditionally, or you don't. There is no half way.

Maureen didn't like the ultimatum, but she also didn't like the thought of not talking with her.

Milflezinnylons: I understand

Angela replied:

Yes, Mistress, on my way soon.

Heather replied:

Good, slut.

Silkstockings18: Good slut. Sorry, for my harsh tone, but I have little patience for disobedience

Milflezinnylons: I understand, I will be a good pet

Silkstockings18: I know u will and now for your treat for being such a good girl

Milflezinnylons: yes???

Silkstockings18: get out of your dress

Maureen's pussy was dripping with anticipation as she obeyed the command.

Milflezinnylons: yes, Mistress

Silkstockings18: get on all fours, grab ur suction cock, crawl to the wall on all fours, put the suction cup on the wall and fuck yourself to orgasm, imagining submitting to Heather.

Milflezinnylons: hmmmmmm

Silkstockings18: go do it now...and come back on tomorrow after church

Milflezinnylons: yes, Mistress

Silkstockings18: now go and fuck yourself like the dirty little submissive teen loving slut u r

Maureen's pussy gushed at the nasty name calling.

Milflezinnylons: yes, Mistress

Silkstockings18: bye, slut

Milflezinnylons: bye, Mistress

Silkstockings18: now go fuck yourself, NOW!!

Maureen immediately fell to her knees. She reached for the suction cup on the table and crawled to an open spot on the wall. She licked the end of the suction cup and put it on the wall. So desperate to cum, so desperate to obey, she turned around and slowly moved back. She tried to get the toy in her wanton cunt, but the toy was too high. She quickly turned around, lowered the fuck-toy, turned back around, slowly moved back and moaned as the cock slid between her wet pussy lips.

Maureen continued until the whole six inch toy was inside her. Closing her eyes, she fantasized of Heather.

"That's not why you're really here is it, Ms. Lynch?" Heather asked.

"Pardon?" Maureen asked.

"The sugar you really want is between my legs, isn't it?" Heather smiled.

"W-w-what?" Maureen stammered, shocked by the girl's aggressive words.

"Knees, now!" Heather ordered.

"Young lady, I..." Maureen was cut off.

"Now!" Heather roared.

Maureen quickly obeyed.

"Good, MILF," Heather purred, as she tugged her tight jeans down her legs, revealing a pair of thigh high stockings.

Maureen stared at the blonde beauty with a mixture of awe and fear; trepidation and hunger.

"Have you eaten cunt before?" Heather asked.

"Y-y-yes," Maureen admitted, staring at the young girl's nylon-clad legs.

"And you want to eat me, don't you?" Heather questioned, as she pulled her thong down her perfect legs.

"I-I-I don't know," Maureen stammered, even as her mouth watered.

Maureen was riding the suction-cup cock like a cock-hungry whore, desperate to come.

"Yes or no, slut?" Heather asked, "I have other MILF sluts who would eagerly take me up on my generous offer."

"Yes," Maureen whispered.

"Yes, what?" Heather questioned.

"Yes, I want to eat you," Maureen admitted, still not looking up at the blonde beauty.

"Crawl to my feet," Heather demanded.

"Yes, Miss," Maureen nodded, crawling the few feet to her.

"Beg to lick me, slut," Heather ordered, looking down at the MILF.

"Oh fuck, God, yes Mistress, let me eat your cunnnnnnnnnnnt," Maureen screamed as her orgasm finally hit her like a jackhammer and she collapsed on the floor.

A couple minutes later, Maureen finally got up, her body spent from the orgasm that cascaded through her.

She stood up and stretched, her knees sore from being on them so long. Walking to the couch to close her computer, she saw that her young Mistress had left her another task.

Silkstockings18: at your dinner tonight...put those ben wa balls in that pussy of yours and I want u to masturbate yourself to orgasm at the dinner table.

Maureen stared at the task. Her orgasm done, her head clear, this task and the others suddenly seemed rather extreme. She didn't respond to the task and instead went to her room to take a much needed nap.

Meanwhile, Heather impatiently waited for her slut to arrive. Training her new pet, mixed with the brief conversation with her, had her pussy burning and she needed a pet to get her off.

The doorbell finally rang and she went downstairs, opened the door and snapped, "What took you so long?"

"Sorry," the very pretty redhead stammered, "Chelsey made me drop her off at home first."

"Get in here," Heather sighed, smiling inside at the MILF's excuse. Chelsey, one of her best friends, was almost as demanding as Heather ...although completely oblivious to the reality that her mother was a submissive lesbian slut.

The redhead came in and Heather, horny as hell, didn't bother taking her to her room. She quickly got out of her jeans and asked, "What are you waiting for?"

"Here?" Chelsey's mom asked surprised.

"Would you rather do it on my front steps?" Heather sarcastically asked.

"No, Mistress," the MILF replied, dropping to her knees in front of her daughter's intoxicating friend and without delay began licking.

"Good, slut," Heather moaned, already very wet from her online chat.

"Mmmmmmmm," the submissive moaned, the young girl's pussy so unexplainably intoxicating. She recalled the first time she ate Heather's pussy, in the kitchen of her home, while her daughter slept. She had been addicted ever since, always ashamed at her lust for an eighteen year old, particularly one of her daughter's friends. Each time she finished pleasing the teenager, often in bizarre locations (a movie theatre washroom, her daughter's bedroom when she was still at school, on an operating table at the hospital, in the back seat of her vehicle and now at the entrance of Heather's home), she told herself she would never do it again. Yet, each time she got a text, she dropped whatever she was doing to meet the teen wherever she was told.

"That's it, Mommy-pet," Heather moaned, loving reminding her pet of who she really was.

The redhead continued licking her teen Mistress, humility never a factor once she got a taste of pussy.

Heather, clearly in a hurry, grabbed the MILF's head, and began grinding on her face. Imagining it was Maureen on her knees licking her, she came, flooding her pet with her pussy juice.

123456...8