Lesbian Seduction: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The MILF hungrily lapped the teen's pussy juice, a taste she craved constantly.

Heather let go of the pet's head and smiled, "Thanks, Chelsey's mom." Heather never called her by her first name or last name, but always as Chelsey's mom...again loving to remind her who she was.

"You're welcome, Mistress," Chelsey's mom replied, licking her lips for any last remnants of the teen's sweetness.

Heather pulled her pants up and said, "By the way, I have a present for you."

"Okay," the MILF said, surprised by such words.

Heather went to her room, grabbed the butt plug and lube she had purchased for her pet, and returned to the front entrance. She smiled when she saw the forty-one year old still on her knees awaiting further instructions. It was hard to believe she was a surgeon. "Stand up."

The MILF quickly obeyed even as she saw something strange in the teen's hands.

"Lean on the wall," Heather ordered.

The doctor gave a quick look at Heather's hands, seeing what looked like a thick dildo, and obeyed, hoping maybe she was going to get fucked by her Mistress. Only twice had the beautiful blonde fucked her, both times with a strap-on, once in her garage, while her husband was in her house, a couple weeks ago, and the second time she had submitted in her bedroom, while in her wedding dress (a crazy submission as she declared her unconditional loyalty to the teen).

Heather flipped up the pet's dress, smiled that she wasn't wearing panties and was wearing thigh highs as instructed, and said, "It's time to train my pet's other hole."

The MILF's eyes went big. She had never had anything in her ass, even in college when she was quite the slut. Yet, completely at the whim of the teen goddess, she didn't protest, knowing such protests only led to long delays between chances to taste her.

Heather lubed the small butt plug, the first of three in the beginner set, and poured excessive lube between her pet's ass cheeks. "Relax, my pet, this is the small one."

"Yes, Mistress," the mother of three agreed, although she involuntarily tensed up instead.

Heather slowly pushed the toy inside the pretty doctor's ass, loving the power she had over such a woman.

The MILF whimpered, as a slight burn hit her ass, as the toy split her rosebud. She couldn't believe after all the times she had prevented men including her husband, from sodomizing her, she was willingly letting her daughter's friend do it. The reality was ludicrous and yet still her reality.

Once the tiny plug was inserted, Heather said, realizing her pet needed panties so it wouldn't fall out, ordered, "Don't move, ass slut."

"Yes, Mistress," the MILF replied, shame coursing through her.

Heather grabbed a pair of her panties and returned to the MILF, still obediently bent over. She quipped, "You really will do anything for my cunt, won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," the MILF admitted, mortified by the truth of the statement, thinking of how she dropped a rare afternoon shopping encounter with her daughter to come and eat the teen's pussy.

"You may stand up," Heather offered.

The MILF did and couldn't believe how awkward it was to have something in her ass.

"Here are some panties so it doesn't accidently fall out," Heather offered, handing her the panties.

"Thank you," the doctor absurdly replied.

"Put them on," Heather instructed.

The MILF awkwardly bent down and put the panties on, the toy beginning to slip out of her ass.

"Now, that will stay in your ass until I call for you later tonight," Heather instructed.

The MILF's eyes went wide. "I'm going to a charity gala tonight."

"Delicious," Heather smiled. "You can get me a ticket?"

"I, um," the doctor began.

"It wasn't a question," Heather sighed.

"Yes, Mistress," the MILF nodded. "I will have one waiting for you at the hotel lobby desk at the Shrine."

"Great," Heather said, slapping the MILF's ass and making her yelp. "Be careful when sitting down."

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed, before leaving the house, walking slowly, trying to get used to having something in her ass.

Heather closed the door, looking forward to tonight and to seeing how Maureen's tasks went tomorrow.

4. MAUREEN GOES OUT TO DINNER

Maureen woke up, felt her stomach rumble, looked at the clock and was surprised to see she had slept for almost three hours.

Recalling the tasks from her online Mistress, she freshened up, and headed out for a bite to eat. She choose a restaurant she used to love, when she was married, but hadn't been to since her divorce. Determined to reclaim her sexuality and her life, she decided to return to Parker's Place.

She stayed in the sexy lingerie she had worn all day, but changed into a red blouse and a black leather skirt. She slid her feet into a pair of red three inch pumps. She went downstairs, grabbed the ben wa balls and after staring at them for a minute, put the two metal balls in her vagina. As she walked around, trying to get used to them inside her, she was surprised at how they stimulated her pussy. She realized that these would be a constant tease, a constant reminder of her obedience to Sienna.

Finally, accustomed to the balls in her pussy, Maureen grabbed her purse and headed out.

Thirty minutes later, traffic way crazier than usual, Maureen was at the restaurant and quickly seated by a very handsome waiter in a remote corner of the restaurant as she requested. She ordered a glass of wine and smiled as the waiter continued to check out her breasts. She wished she would have chosen a spot where she could show off her legs, but she wanted to be rather secluded if she was going to obey the order to masturbate in public.

Once she ordered her meal, she looked around the room. Almost exclusively, at every table were happy couples seemingly celebrating something. Maureen also was celebrating something...a new beginning. She moved her hands under the table and realized she had a predicament. The leather skirt was a terrible choice. She couldn't get to her pussy without pulling down her skirt. She chuckled to herself as she considered her predicament. She finished her first glass of wine and ordered another when the waiter came back with breadsticks. As she put the first breadstick in her mouth, she wondered if it would be a good makeshift fuck-toy, but decided the breadsticks were too flimsy to really be useful.

Maureen, looking around, knowing that her lower half was completely protected by the table cloth, decided 'fuck it' and lifted up her ass and hastily pulled her skirt down. Oddly, it felt liberating to be in just her lingerie underneath the table, everyone else in the restaurant oblivious to her naughty act. She moved her hand to her pussy and began slowly rubbing herself...deciding she was going to take her time completing the task given to her by her teenage Mistress.

When the waiter returned with the second glass of wine, she continued slowly rubbing herself as she thanked him. Again, feeling completely exhilarated to be breaking the mundane life she had lived for so long...even if no one else was aware.

She thanked him, and once he left, she moved her hand up to her lips and tasted herself. It was then she decided to add to her naughtiness. She grabbed a breadstick, moved it under the table and slid part of it inside her pussy, which made the ben wa balls shuffle around. She moaned instantly and slowly fucked herself briefly before pulling it back out and putting it in her mouth as she perused the room.

If she could be the third in a threesome, who would she join? The young early twenties couple who looked to be on a first date? The middle-aged couple (shit she was middle-aged) that looked to be celebrating something special? The May-December couple? Or maybe just have the waiter take her back to her car? The maitre'd, who looked to be barely nineteen? Yet, as she continued the slow tease, her hand back under the table, it was Heather who popped into her head. She had the same blonde hair and blue eyes that Sienna had and was the same age. The fact that the teen was wearing nylons under her jeans also turned her on. As she began getting wetter, the waiter arrived with her food.

Maureen looked up, smiling, her cheeks slightly flushed; she wondered if he knew what she was doing underneath the table.

She took a break from pleasuring herself to eat her dinner. She looked at each woman in her view. Which of them were bi? Which would drop to their knees and lick her? Which would make her please them? She noticed, perturbed, that most were in classy outfits, dresses or skirts, yet only one, interestingly enough a younger woman, was wearing nylons. Why couldn't these women put the extra effort to finish the ensemble, to look like a lady, to please their man?

Maureen sighed at the ladies and returned her thoughts to Heather and her stocking-clad feet. Was she wearing pantyhose under the jeans? Thigh highs? Her pussy tingled at the thought of Heather in thigh highs as she continued eating her meal.

Once done, she moved her hand back to her pussy and continued teasing herself.

The waiter returned and asked, "Would you like anything for dessert?"

"What did you have in mind?" Maureen asked, smiling with a tone that dripped flirt.

"We have a very good chocolate cheesecake," he said, glimpsing down at her breasts.

"Hmmmm," she pondered, before giving a very clear offer, "I was hoping for something less sweet and more salty." Ironically, Maureen had no intention of actually fucking him, she just was enjoying the power she still could have over men. After a brief moment, Maureen saved him, "The chocolate cheesecake will be perfect."

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded, and left.

Grabbing a butter knife, she wiped it clean on her napkin, moved it under the table and slid the handle end inside her. She moaned, again moving the ben wa balls around, creating a unique pleasure inside her. She didn't fuck herself with a knife, but instead used it to rotate the ben wa balls inside her, creating a very stimulating pleasure.

When the waiter brought the chocolate cheesecake, Maureen didn't even notice at first, her eyes closed as she pleasured herself, but sensing she was being watched she opened her eyes, surprisingly not mortified by the likelihood that he knew what she was doing, and glancing at his crotch, she asked, her voice dripping with sultriness, "Is that the rest of my dessert?"

"P-p-pardon?" he stammered.

"When do you get a break?" she asked, loving the power she was having over the young man. Although she wouldn't date a man again, a nice young hard cock that could go all night was kind of appealing.

He stuttered, "M-a-a'm."

"I would love to give you a very personal tip," Maureen offered, still rubbing herself.

"I-I-I couldn't," he again barely got out.

"Too bad," she shrugged, "I guess I'll just get the bill."

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded and left.

Maureen, horny as hell now, slid two fingers in her cunt and furiously fucked herself to orgasm. With the double simulation of her fingers and the ben wa balls in her pussy, her long simmering orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks as she bit on her lip to not let out a scream.

Looking around, no one seemed any wiser to the public masturbation she had just performed. With a sense of shame at what she had just done, now that she was no longer horny, she quickly paid the bill a couple of minutes later and drove home.

5. MAUREEN WORSHIPS

The next morning, Maureen woke up refreshed but horny. Recalling last night, she shook her head at how aggressive she had been. It was so unlike her, and yet enthralling to finally recapture a part of her youth...when relationships were a game and she was often the puppet master.

After a quick shower, she got dressed up as instructed by Sienna in a garter-belt and vintage stockings. She slipped the ben wa balls back inside herself, which was much more difficult when she wasn't wet, put on a pair of blue panties and a much more conservative flower patterned dress. Looking in the mirror, she smiled at the deceptive reality of the look: on the outside, she looked prim and proper (the only hint of something out of the normal...a seam on the back of her stockings); on the inside, a submissive sexily dressed woman obeying her teenage Mistress.

Maureen headed to church, already used to walking with ben wa balls moving around inside her, a constant reminder of her teenage Mistress. At church, she felt alive again...dressed like a sexual being underneath and the be wa balls keeping her constantly on edge. She still wasn't sure she could fulfill the whole task...coming in church seemed so wrong, yet not obeying Sienna's orders seemed like cheating.

As the sermon went on and on, one about temptation, which was obviously ironic, she couldn't stop thinking about the task she hadn't yet completed. She crossed her legs, over and over, every minute or so, creating a constant pleasure that had her wet, but nowhere near close to an orgasm. Excusing herself, she went to the ladies room, directly to the last stall, locked the door, lifted up her skirt and began rubbing herself. Her desire to come took control and the naughtiness of doing it in church only enhanced her fire. She was getting close when the door opened.

Maureen froze, two fingers now inside her, knocking the ben wa balls around to create enhanced pleasure.

Two girls came into the washroom and were chatting. As she listened to them chat about what they should wear to a party, she imagined one of them being Sienna and walking into her stall and catching her pleasuring herself. So, feeling naughty, she resumed pleasuring herself, with two teenage sounding girls just outside the stall.

As they chatted, she continued fingering herself, faster and faster, bouncing those ben wa balls inside her like pinballs.

Suddenly, as her orgasm built, one of the girls, who she suddenly recognized as Elizabeth, a first year college student and daughter of the mayor, said, "Did you see the nylons Ms. Lynch is wearing?"

"The seams? Yes, where do you buy such a style?" the other voice asked, a voice she couldn't place. She froze. She couldn't believe they were talking about her...if two college girls noticed...who else did?

"Looks like she is finally moving on from her husband's betrayal," Elizabeth said.

"You think so?" the other girl said.

Elizabeth laughed, "You really don't listen in psychology class, do you? She is reclaiming her sexuality."

"Good for her," the other girl said, as they left the washroom.

Maureen resumed fingering herself as she indeed agreed with Elizabeth's assessment that she was reclaiming her sexuality, although not, as she assumed, in her clothing, but in complete obedience to an online teenage Mistress thousands of miles away. She frantically fucked herself and came seconds later, letting out a loud moan as she completed the task. Once the orgasm finished its course, she got up, absorbed in her own submission and sin...in her sexual reclamation.

She returned for the rest of the service, visited a couple of acquaintances and headed home, giddy to share with Sienna her obedience at completing the tasks she gave her.

Half an hour later, she was online again:

Milflezinnylons: Hi, Mistress

Silkstockings18: Hi, my pet

Milflezinnylons: I obeyed your orders

Silkstockings18: u like the ben wa balls?

Milflezinnylons: once I got used to them they were a constant tease

Silkstockings18: and reminder of your obedience to me

Milflezinnylons: indeed it was

Silkstockings18: did u come at the restaurant?

Milflezinnylons: yes, I even fucked myself with a breadstick

Heather smiled at the thought of her new MILF pet fucking herself with a breadstick, and reminisced to last night at the charity event where she fist-fucked Chelsey's mom in the washroom at the most elite hotel in the city.

Silkstockings18: and at church?

Milflezinnylons: in the washroom

Heather chuckled as she again recalled last night as she had Chelsey's mom get her off with her tongue, while others were in the bathroom oblivious to her activities just feet away. She also refused to allow her pet to wipe the pussy juice off her face, a declaration of her utter loyalty to her.

Silkstockings18: u r such a good girl

Milflezinnylons: thank u, Mistress, for pushing me to rediscover my sexuality

Heather smiled at all the things she planned to make her do.

Silkstockings18: oh my pet...that was just the beginning

Milflezinnylons: I hope so

Maureen was giddy with the thoughts of what this teen may make her do.

Silkstockings18: did it turn u on to come at church?

Milflezinnylons: God, yes!

Silkstockings18: Funny

Maureen didn't realize what she'd typed and roared with laughter when she re-read her words.

Milflezinnylons: Quite a faux pas

Silkstockings18: Next time it will be in church!!

Milflezinnylons: Oh my!!

Silkstockings18: But that won't be for a while...first a few other tasks for u

Milflezinnylons: Okay

Silkstockings18: The first one will be to not touch yourself for a week

Maureen gasped. After yesterdays and todays sexual euphoria she was already looking forward to her next task, her next orgasm.

Milflezinnylons: Seriously? I was just beginning to get used to it.

Silkstockings18: All good things come to those who wait.

Heather smiled at the wittiness of her words, especially because she was waiting herself before she was going to seal the deal with her newest submissive...somehow watching the MILF obey was an unexplainable turn-on.

Milflezinnylons: Okay.

Maureen wasn't sure she could obey such an order...it seemed a lot harder than the other tasks she had completed recently.

Silkstockings18: It's okay, my pet, u need to trust me unconditionally

Milflezinnylons: I do

Heather, trying to test how willing the MILF was, decided to push her further.

Silkstockings18: then the next task is to send me a picture of ur tits

Maureen paused. She had already sent a picture of the toys...but a picture of herself...even if it only showed her tits...somehow seemed more risqué.

Heather, knowing when a submissive needs a little push, gave a little push.

Silkstockings18: now...my pet

Maureen didn't want to disappoint her Mistress...the last couple of days being the most exciting in years...and decided it was another low risk reveal.

She got out of her blouse, undid her bra and quickly took a picture of her tits with the computer camera. The first one was blurry, so she took a second which was better and showed just how stiff her nipples were. She paused a second before clicking send.

Milflezinnylons: sent.

Heather smiled at not only how nice and firm the MILF's tits were, but also at the fact that she had again obeyed. She was the best online submissive yet.

Silkstockings18: u r such a good pet

Milflezinnylons: thank u <blush>

Silkstockings18: if I was there right now I would reward u with my wet, wet cunt

Maureen blushed and her cunt got instantly wet.

Milflezinnylons: and I would serve u without hesitation

123456...8