Lesbian Seduction: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silkstockings18: I know u would

Milflezinnylons: so no coming for a week?

Silkstockings18: correct...but I will send u tasks possibly during the week...but I don't chat much during the school week...

Maureen was bummed...these chats were the highlight of the past couple of days.

Milflezinnylons: okay

Silkstockings18: be an obedient pet and I will reward u in ways u can't even begin to fathom

Milflezinnylons: yes Mistress

Maureen sighed, a rush of disappointment hitting her, as she saw the notice that Sienna had logged out.

Not sure what to do with herself, no task to obey or obsess about, she decided to clean the house. The day ticked by slowly as she worried that her dependency on pleasing a teenage girl across the ocean was consuming her life.

6. FLASH THAT GASH

Maureen's obsessiveness continued as she kept Yahoo chat open at all times at home and even checked a few times at work on her phone. Yet, as she went to bed Tuesday, there had been no instructions or contact from Sienna.

Heather, meanwhile, was purposely keeping her new pet wanting more...knowing that dependency is built through longing.

After midnight, seeing that there were no lights still on at the Lynch house, she sent the sexy MILF the next task.

Silkstockings18: starting now...u r not to wear panties...a good pet always leaves her cunt easily accessible for her Mistress

Maureen woke up the next morning and checked her computer, now a habit, and saw the new task. Instantly, her pussy tingled. It was a task that no one would know she was obeying and yet she would.

Milflezinnylons: of course Mistress, I will obey like a good pet

Maureen showered, got dressed and went to work sans underwear. Although not as naughty as going to church with metal balls in her pussy, walking around work without panties made her giddy all day... obeying turned her on.

When she got home, she checked her computer and was disappointed to see no message. Hoping to stir a conversation, she wrote about her day.

Milflezinnylons: Mistress, quite exhilarating walking around my colleagues and boss without any panties. It made me wet and I would have definitely pleasured myself at my desk if I had your permission!!

Maureen stared eagerly at the computer for a few minutes, before sighing and going to make dinner.

Heather repeated the late night task orders, not wanting to actually chat with her newest pet-to-be.

Silkstockings18: Good girl...now, of course, good pets don't wear bras either...your titties should also be easily accessible at a moment's notice.

Maureen got up next morning and saw the new message. This one was a bit more troubling. Although her breasts were small, many of her blouses would not hide her easily erected nipples.

Yet, after a brief pondering, she obeyed like always.

Milflezinnylons: Although slightly nervous, less easy to hide STIFF NIPPLES, I will obey.

Maureen choose a sweater to wear to work as it would much more easily hide her erect nipples, which she knew would be stiff all day.

Returning home, her lingerie package was in the mail. All excited, she immediately tried them on. Once in the sexy lingerie, she took a picture of herself and sent it, head cut off of course, to Sienna in hopes of enticing her.

Milflezinnylons: Obeyed again and here is the new lingerie I ordered...I hope u like.

Maureen stared at the computer willing a response, but again none came.

Heather, who was online but not yet responding, meanwhile was impressed not only by Maureen's eagerness to submit, but also how beautiful her body was, not to mention the sexiness of the lingerie. Deciding to give her another task, she finally responded to her eager MILF.

Silkstockings18: how is my pet?

Maureen was excited to see a question from her online Mistress.

Milflezinnylons: excellent! Did u get my pic?

Silkstockings18: Yes, u r a beautiful woman

Milflezinnylons: thank u, Mistress

Silkstockings18: how did it feel not wearing a bra or panties?

Milflezinnylons: nerve-wracking and yet exciting

Silkstockings18: how much do u trust me?

Milflezinnylons: haven't I proven that already?

Silkstockings18: I suppose u have. Your next task will be a fun one

Maureen pondered what task they were currently on. She recounted the tasks completed or currently ongoing.

1. Buy new sex toys (check)

2. Go see Heather and borrow some sugar dressed sexy (check)

3. Go to supper dressed sexy with ben wa balls, cum at restaurant (check)

4. Go to church with ben wa balls and cum there (check... albeit cheating in Mistress's mind)

5. Don't touch yourself for a week (getting close to fulfilling)

6. Send a picture of tits (check)

7. No panties (check)

8. No bra (check)

Milflezinnylons: task 9?

Silkstockings18: Sure...tomorrow u r to flash a woman your cunt

Maureen was a bit nervous at the task, but decided to show the opposite.

Milflezinnylons: Only one?

Silkstockings18: u r welcome to do more if u wish!

Milflezinnylons: I will obey

Silkstockings18: I know u will...and u r already half way to finally being allowed to cum

Milflezinnylons: it seems like an eternity

Silkstockings18: I imagine u went a lot longer

Milflezinnylons: u rekindled my flame

Silkstockings18: now I plan to spark a prairie fire

Milflezinnylons: it's already been lit

Silkstockings18: I want a complete volcanic eruption

Milflezinnylons: Mmmmmmmmmmm

Silkstockings18: Have a good night my pet

Milflezinnylons: The lava is bubbling!!

Silkstockings18: no touching at all my pet

Milflezinnylons: : ( Yes Mistress

Silkstockings18: Good night

Milflezinnylons: Night Mistress

Maureen logged off and went to have a long bubble bath, needing to cool herself down.

Heather, meanwhile, horny as hell, texted her English teacher, Mrs. Walker:

Where are you, my slut!

A few seconds later, Mrs. Walker responded:

Still at school, Mistress

Heather responded:

At 7pm at night?

Mrs. Walker replied:

Marks are due on Monday.

Heather ordered:

Get over here now. It's time for you to be assessed.

Mrs. Walker replied:

Where are your parents?

Heather sighed, hating being questioned:

Europe. Now get your ass over here ASAP.

Mrs. Walker responded:

Sorry, Mistress, I'm on my way.

Training Maureen was really turning her on, yet since she wasn't ready to reveal her secret yet, she would continue to use her other pets to satisfy her. She hadn't had Mrs. Walker for a couple of weeks, when she made her eat her out in her classroom before school and then wear her pussy juice on her lips.

Heather loved pushing her pets, loved seeing how far they would go.

When Mrs. Walker arrived, Heather ordered, "Get naked, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," the pretty teacher nodded, not sure why she couldn't resist obeying this demanding, bitchy student...knowing her job and marriage was on the line with each submission.

"Did you grade my essay?" Heather asked, as her sexy submissive teacher began undressing.

"Your real mark? Or the mark you received on your report card because you're my Mistress and I'm your teacher slut?" Mrs. Walker asked, mortified at how bimbo-ish and slutty she got the instant she was alone with her.

"It doesn't matter," Heather shrugged, walking to the living room and sitting on the couch, "Come and get your late night snack."

"Yes, Mistress," Mrs. Walker obeyed, her hunger, growing since the offer was given, about to be satisfied.

Heather watched the firm, no-nonsense teacher drop to her knees and bury her face between her legs.

As the very eager teacher licked away, Heather pondered future plans with her next pet and when she would officially add her to her collection.

Once Heather came, she asked her pet, "Do you need to come, my pet?"

"If you will allow it," Mrs. Walker replied, completely obedient to her teenage pet.

"Hump my leg," Heather ordered.

"H-h-how?" Mrs. Walker stammered.

"Straddle my leg," Heather explained, patting just above her knee, "and grind on it till you come like the slut you are."

"Yes, Mistress," the teacher nodded, even though she didn't remotely like the task, but recalling when she didn't want to eat her out at school and was punished by wearing a butt plug in class for a week, she complied.

Heather watched, amused, as her teacher stood up, straddled her lap and began grinding her cunt on her leg.

Mrs. Walker was mortified and turned on simultaneously by the humiliating task. As she ground her pussy on the teenage mistress's leg she felt her orgasm somehow quickly build.

"You like humping my leg, my teacher pet?" Heather asked.

"Yessssss," the teacher moaned in reply.

"Which student do you want to eat your cunt under your desk while you're marking, my teacher pet?" Heather asked.

"No onnnnnne," she moaned, not wanting to answer the question.

"You will not eat my cunt again, my teacher pet, until you seduce one of my classmates," Heather revealed, again curious how far she could push a pet to obey.

"Please, nooooo," Mrs. Walker moaned.

"Take it or leave it," Heather responded, before adding, "I have many others who will beg to eat me."

"Damn you, Mistress," Mrs. Walker moaned, her orgasm close. "Cammie."

"Mmmmm, good choice," Heather approved. Cammie was a cute, nerdy girl with big tits who mostly kept to herself.

"Can I come, Mistress?" Mrs. Walker asked, Cammie popping into her head.

"If you promise to seduce Cammie," Heather demanded.

"I'll tryyyy," the teacher agreed, even though she had no idea where to begin.

"I'll help you, my pet," Heather offered, happy the submissive was willing to obey such a risky task. "Now come, my pet."

"Thank yoooooooooooou," the teacher moaned, as her orgasm hit and she came all over her student's leg.

Heather had her teacher get her off one more time, before sending her home to her husband and kids, reveling in the seductive power she had over her and others.

She pondered how she would get Cammie to munch cunt. It was a challenge she was up for.

...

All day, Maureen was nervous at the task she was expected to fulfill. Although she went out for lunch, she couldn't bring herself to complete the task because it was too close to her work. Instead, she decided to go across town to a mall after work.

Although a Friday, it ended up being a crazy long day and it ended much later than usual. Maureen ended up arriving at a mall on the other end of town a little after 6:30. She was quite nervous at fulfilling the task expected, yet was determined to obey.

She went to the food court, grabbed a stir fry and sat at a table adjacent from a group of college age girls. She kept glancing at the group while eating, trying to manufacture the strength to flash the girls her now rather wet pussy.

Maureen finished eating, crossed her legs to reveal the top of her thigh high stockings and dangled her three inch heel from her foot.

The college girls were oblivious to her, but after a couple of minutes Maureen realized that a woman, likely in her thirties, was giving her looks.

Although Maureen was envisioning flashy some young college girls, she decided that this was a safer, quicker end to the task she was determined to complete.

She glanced at the woman and smiled. Finishing her drink, she un-crossed her legs, lifted up her skirt slyly, and opened her legs.

The stranger gasped as she stared at the vagina of this attractive woman.

Maureen felt a rush of excitement at completing the task and at the shocked reaction of the woman. After a few seconds, she stood up and walked the other way, exhilarated and ashamed at the same time. She didn't look back, even though she was curious if the stranger was still watching her.

She drove home, got on her computer and sent a message to her teen mistress:

Milflezinnylons: Although it was incredibly scary, I flashed a woman today.

Maureen yawned, realizing today had been incredibly exhausting. She went and had a long bubble bath. She went to the bedroom after drying off, grabbed a robe and decided to lie down for a minute.

When she woke up, it was Saturday morning. She had slept for twelve hours; she couldn't believe it. Her stomach growling, she went downstairs and made breakfast. Once she was at the table with her morning coffee and omelette she clicked on her computer. There was a message from her teen mistress.

Silkstockings18: Tell me what u did!

Maureen retold the story and sent the lengthy message.

After sending it, she shook her head at how silly she was obeying a complete stranger, yet each task brought exhilaration to her.

As expected, she didn't respond back, so Maureen went online and ordered a couple pair of vintage stockings on eBay. She then went and got dressed, again deciding to wear some of her new sexy lingerie underneath her attire. She then spent the next few hours shopping for a birthday present for her niece, some new shoes for the hell of it, and finished by doing the mundane task of grocery shopping for one (which always depressed her...she still hated eating alone, which had led to her never making the big extravagant meals she had made when her daughter still lived at home).

When she got home and finished unpacking her groceries, she noticed there was a message from Sienna.

Silkstockings18: Good slut. I want you to send me a list of ten slutty names that you would like me to call you when I put my strap-on on and pound both your pussy and your arse.

Silkstockings18: On that note, for task ten I expect you to put that first butt plug in that arse of yours as you prepare it for a nice cock.

Heather smiled at using the word 'arse'. She had chatted with a couple British sluts and loved how much nastier the word sounded than 'ass'. Plus, since she was pretending to be British she may as well use a bit of their dialogue.

Maureen, meanwhile, stared at both messages (they were from fifteen minutes ago). She had assumed she would eventually be instructed to use the butt plugs, but somehow she had assumed not for a while. Yet, there was the order.

She went to her toys and looked at the three different sizes. The largest looked like it would kill her, the medium looked like it would gape her and the smallest looked just about right for a first time, even though it still seemed too big. She returned to the computer and asked?

Milflezinnylons: Do you want me to put the smallest one in my ass?

Heather smiled at the question; this woman was so eager to please that she needed to be told exactly what to do.

Silkstockings18: Yes, my pet. I want you to lube up that virgin arse-hole of yours and slowly slide it in. You will keep it in until I instruct you otherwise or, of course, you need to (you know).

Milflezinnylons: Okay, Mistress. I'll do it right now.

Silkstockings18: Of course you will, my pet.

Maureen took off her skirt. She opened the lube and poured it awkwardly between her ass cheeks and also on the small plug. She sat down on the chair, leaned down enough that her rosebud was accessible, took a deep breath and slowly pushed it inside. She gasped when it broke past the brief resistance, causing a slight burn and then continued sliding the thin four inch plug in her virgin back door. Once all in, she paused allowing the slight pain to fade. She pondered what to do next when her mistress somehow read her mind.

Silkstockings18: Once all in, I want you to sit down on it and get used to it in your tight little arse.

Maureen obeyed and gave a little yelp as she sat on the chair and the plug went even deeper into her.

Milflezinnylons: It's in Mistress.

Silkstockings18: Good ass slut.

The new derogatory term made a tingle go directly to Maureen's cunt.

Milflezinnylons: Thank you, Mistress. Just hearing you call me that made my cunt tingle.

Silkstockings18: Of course it did, my pet. Great pleasure comes when you give your mind away completely and allow someone else to take control.

Although the words seemed absurd, Maureen couldn't deny it. Her body was giddy with anticipation for the next task, the next words from her mistress.

Milflezinnylons: I haven't been allowed great pleasure all week!!

Silkstockings18: And you may not for another!

Maureen sighed. She was trying to be funny, but she may have offended her mistress.

Milflezinnylons: I'm sorry, MISTRESS, I was just trying to be witty...not disrespectful.

Heather again smiled at just how submissive this woman was. Even though her other pets were very obedient, Maureen seemed to somehow be even more so.

Silkstockings18: I was just teasing you, too.

Milflezinnylons: Thank God!!

Silkstockings18: You will do that again on Sunday!

Milflezinnylons:???

Silkstockings18: I'll send that task to you later. I need to get going, but your next task is to send me 10 names you want to be called. Make them dirty!

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress.

Heather logged off and went to meet a few of her friends for some shopping.

Maureen pondered the different words she would like to be called. Even though she knew Heather was offline she would come online later to these ten names. She pondered names and began listing:

Milflezinnylons: Slave

Milflezinnylons: Whore

Milflezinnylons: Pet slut

Milflezinnylons: Submissive servant

Already Maureen was struggling to come up with ten.

Milflezinnylons: Obedient kitty

Milflezinnylons: Dirty lesbian cougar

Milflezinnylons: Teen-loving MILF pussy pleaser

Milflezinnylons: cunt craving lawyer

Milflezinnylons: Mommy-slut

Each dirty submissive derogatory name turned Maureen on more and she cursed that she wasn't yet allowed to come.

Milflezinnylons: Complete submissive MILF cunt craving, pussy pleasing, foot worshipping, bimbo who will do anything without hesitation to satisfy her teen mistress

Maureen shook her head as she looked at all the names she just called herself.

She stood up and immediately remembered she had a butt plug in her ass. She sat back down, the plug again penetrating deeper inside her, as she added:

Milflezinnylons: An ass licking, arse taking lesbo willing to use all three of my holes for my Mistress's pleasure.

Standing up, she started walking around, but really had to focus and clench her ass cheeks to make sure the plug didn't just fall out.

1...345678