Lesbian Seduction: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried doing some cleaning, but it was incredibly distracting to have the plug always almost slipping out of her ass. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. She considered not answering it, she considered taking the plug out, but instead, deciding it would make a good story to tell mistress, she went to the door and opened it.

A Girl Guide was selling Girl Guide cookies. Maureen offered to buy three boxes. She went to get her purse praying the toy wouldn't fall out of her ass forever tainting this young girl's innocence.

Thankfully, she held it in place until she had paid for the cookies and closed the door.

She went to the computer and saw that there was a message from Sienna.

Silkstockings18: I forgot to mention that you can wear panties to keep that plug in your arse.

Maureen laughed out loud at what she read. She retold her story and then went and put panties on.

After dinner, Heather came home and checked her e-mail before going back out to her best friend's Chelsey's house for a girl's slumber party...something they hadn't done since grade nine. She read her newest pet's story and roared with laughter. She wouldn't believe it if her pet hadn't already proved to be completely submissive.

Silkstockings18: Ready for your next task?

Maureen was bored, online shopping, when she noticed she had a new chat message. She quickly checked it.

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress.

Maureen prayed it included her finally being allowed to have the orgasm she been denied all week.

Silkstockings18: Take out the small butt plug.

Maureen had got used to it in her ass as the day went along.

Milflezinnylons: yes, Mistress.

Maureen stood up and pulled the plug out of her ass. She couldn't believe how empty her ass suddenly felt.

Milflezinnylons: It's out Mistress.

Silkstockings18: How does it feel?

Milflezinnylons: Strangely empty

Silkstockings18: Not for long! Get the second plug and lube and put it in your arse.

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress

Maureen had been worried that would be the task. Although she got used to the small butt plug, she wasn't sure she could fit any more in. Luckily, the second plug was only .25" longer and .25" wider. Unlike the extra inch in length and two inches in width that the biggest was.

Silkstockings18: After u lube it up well, both your arse-hole and the plug, I want u to put it on the chair u r sitting on and lower ur arse on it.

Milflezinnylons: Okay, Mistress.

Maureen did exactly as she was told as she generously coated the plug and then her rosebud. Putting the plug on the chair, she awkwardly lowered herself. After a few misses, she finally got it in the right spot. Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered herself on the plastic plug. Although only slightly wider, her ass burned as the plug filled her. Almost done, she lost her balance and sat hard on the butt plug.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiit," Maureen screamed, as the plug filled her much deeper than the last one and a sharp pain hit her.

Silkstockings18: All in yet???

Maureen saw the question, but she couldn't move yet. She just sat there, the plug lodged deep in her ass, a tear rolling down her cheek. Although the pain didn't completely go away at first, it slowly dulled and she leaned forward and typed.

Milflezinnylons: Yes, I actually stumbled and it harpooned me...LOL

Silkstockings18: Funny, LOL; u will keep it in your arse until after church.

Milflezinnylons: Okay, u r making me quite a sinner

Silkstockings18: Oh, u haven't seen nothing yet.

Milflezinnylons: LOL!

Silkstockings18: u will again cum at church. This time u will wear the wi-vibe on your clit and pussy.

Milflezinnylons: Okay <blush>

Silkstockings18: IN church!!

Milflezinnylons: <blush>

Silkstockings18: At least u will finally get to cum!!

Milflezinnylons: But in church?

Silkstockings18: Good pets must be willing to obey without hesitation; to be willing to go out of their comfort zone

Milflezinnylons: I understand, Mistress. I WILL ALWAYS OBEY YOU!!

Silkstockings18: I know my cunt craving lawyer

Milflezinnylons: LOL!

Silkstockings18: I need to go and train my best friend's mother.

Reading the words instantly made Maureen's pussy twitch.

Milflezinnylons: In real life?????

Silkstockings18: YES!! Just like I plan to have u in real life one day!!

Another twitch triggered in Maureen's pussy as she wished the London the teen lived in wasn't across the ocean.

Milflezinnylons: I hope that one day that is true!!

Silkstockings18: I PROMISE u that it WILL!!

Maureen desperately wanted to rub herself, but used all her willpower to resist the burning temptation.

Milflezinnylons: I'd come right now if u let me.

Silkstockings18: I know u would...sluts always want to come

Being called a 'slut' only enhanced Maureen's eagerness.

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress

Silkstockings18: Good night, my pet

Milflezinnylons: Good night, Mistress...have fun with your friend's mother.

Silkstockings18: Oh, I plan to make her eat my cunt while her daughter is in the same house

Milflezinnylons: Oh, my, sooooooo hot

Silkstockings18: would u eat my cunt while ur daughter was in the same house?

The idea was both super naughty and arousing and Maureen mindlessly moved her hand to her clit.

Milflezinnylons: I'd have no choice since my mouth, cunt and ass are owned by you, Mistress

Heather's cunt got wet instantly at the answer. She wasn't sure how much longer she could wait before she took her and made all the promises a reality.

She texted her MILF slut:

Chelsey's cunt licking Mom

You will be dining on my cunt tonight!!

Silkstockings18: Do u want to come now, my bitch?

Maureen realized she was rubbing herself and stopped.

Milflezinnylons: God, yes!!

Silkstockings18: Beg, u dirty ass slut!

Maureen was ready to explode and prayed she wasn't being teased by her Mistress.

Milflezinnylons: Oh please Mistress. Allow your classy lawyer to be turned into a raving sex crazed maniac willing to do ANYTHING to cum like the cheap slut she is!

Silkstockings18: U may come my slut by riding the cock in ur ass while slapping ur clit.

Heather's slut texted back:

But my daughter and the other girls will be there!

Heather sighed. For an educated doctor, she sure wasn't a quick learner. She texted back.

Bimbo bitch

Now for that disobedience you will be in a skirt, blouse, thigh highs for the entire evening. And if you question me again, I will make you eat every girl at the slumber party... although I bet you would like that.

Milflezinnylons: Thank u!!

Maureen didn't even hesitate as she lifted her ass up, but was annoyed that the plug moved up with her. She awkwardly reached back, pulled it out and held it in place. She then began riding the plastic cock in her ass. She couldn't believe how good it felt. She wasn't sure if it was the taboo of a toy in her ass or obeying a complete stranger, but she loved it. Once she got in a slight rhythm, she began slapping her clit, even though the position was completely awkward.

Silkstockings18: Cum u dirty ass slut.

Chelsey's mom texted back:

Sorry Mistress; I will be ready and willing to serve you.

Heather smiled as the mother gave in the second there was a threat given.

Maureen was near orgasm in seconds, a week without one clearly way too long.

Silkstockings18: Cum now u fucking slave, now, now, NOW!!

Maureen obeyed immediately as the double sensation of ass fucking herself mixed with slapping her clit made her cum like Niagara Falls. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

She collapsed on the ass plug and yelped as it again went deeper into her. She weakly reached for the computer and typed.

Milflezinnylons: Thank u Mistress

Silkstockings18: Ur welcome slut. Good obedient pets will always be rewarded.

Milflezinnylons: I've never come so hard in my life, Mistress.

Silkstockings18: Again my pet...this is just the beginning...but I really have to go now. Good night, slut.

Milflezinnylons: Good night, Mistress.

Heather logged out and headed to Chelsey's with a plan to really push her MILF pet.

Maureen didn't move for an eternity as she bathed in the afterglow of euphoria. Eventually, she got up, went to the couch, threw in her favourite movie 'Sleepless in Seattle', and relaxed.

Heather arrived and as soon as she had her MILF pet alone for a moment whispered, "Be in the main floor bathroom in fifteen minutes."

"Please," she pleaded.

Heather sighed, went to the fridge, found a cucumber, moved to the terrified mother and moved it under her skirt. "When will you learn, I own you." She roughly pushed the cucumber inside the bitch's cunt.

Celeste moaned as the cucumber slid in her cunt even as she cursed herself for again not being able to stand up to Heather. Every time she told herself she could resist, yet every time she gave in almost instantly.

After a few seconds, Heather pulled the cucumber out and ordered, "Now cut this up and bring us a snack platter."

"Yes, Mistress," Celeste nodded, even though she was completely mortified by the task.

Seconds later, Chelsey came downstairs and said, "I thought I heard you."

Celeste's face burned red as Heather smiled, "I was just chatting with your mother."

"Come on," Chelsey said, all excited, "Everyone else is already here."

That night, Heather had Celeste eat her out twice and brought her MILF slut to orgasm by finger-fucking her in the hallway just outside the bedroom while everyone else slept. Heather considered fisting her pet, but was sure that would indeed wake up the whole house. She loved pushing her pet's limits, but she also didn't want to get caught (although the idea of getting caught was always exciting and made her orgasm more intensely).

7. DESPERATE TO PLEASE

Maureen, although nervous, obeyed the church order from her Mistress, as she found a spot in church that was in the corner.

The butt plug filled her ass and the wi-vibe was teasing her clit, even though it wasn't on.

As soon as they began singing a church hymn, Maureen slyly turned on the wi-vibe, praying (pun intended) the singing would drown out the sound of the vibe and her inevitable moans.

She stood up, trying to act nonchalant, as she tried to reach orgasm in church and fulfill the most recent task from her teen Mistress.

The buzzing was intense, directly on her clit, and also in her pussy, and her orgasm was rising pretty quickly.

She clenched the wooden bench in front of her as the pulses began to increase. Thankfully, the song was lengthy and allowed Maureen's orgasm to build. She closed her eyes, the orgasm close, as she leaned against the bench to put extra pressure on her trembling pussy.

Her orgasm hit, just as the song was ending, and she screamed, "Halleluiah!"

Thankfully, it didn't seem out of place and no one gave her a second thought other than following her in repeating the words of rejoice.

She sat back down, put her head between her legs, looking like she was praying and turned the toy off.

She caught her breath, even as her legs continued to tremble from the orgasm as she worshipped a teenager she had never met.

She sat through the sermon, which was ironically again about resisting temptation and then quickly went home... wanting to tell her online Mistress that she had obeyed another order.

Milflezinnylons: I came IN church as instructed.

It was a few hours later when there was a knock on Maureen's door.

Maureen got up, finally used to the medium sized butt plug and looked out her peephole. It was the pretty girl from down the street... Heather.

She opened the door and greeted, "Hi, Heather," even as she imagined her online Mistress looking a lot like her.

"Hi, Mrs. Lynch," the teenager smiled widely, putting her left arm on her hip and posing as she wore a plaid skirt that was school girl sexy.

"What can I do for you?" Maureen asked, noticing the teen dressed rather provocatively, before joking "Do you need some sugar?"

"No," she answered, "I need a favour."

"Anything," Maureen answered, although the teen had no clue she literally meant anything.

"Our family is leaving tonight for a week and I was supposed to get someone to check on the house while we were gone. Of course, I forgot the one thing my mom asked me to do," the teen lied. The truth was her parents were out of the country and were not going to be back for another week.

"Oh, sure," Maureen nodded, surprised she would be her first choice.

"Great," Heather said, giving her soon to be pet a big hug.

Maureen was surprised by the teen's embrace, but enjoyed it... being so long since she had any real intimacy... her new toys only able to do so much... her new Mistress too far away to give her the real intimacy she craved... the tasks fulfilling but not the same as a real submission to a real person she could touch... taste... serve.

"Here is the key," Heather said, handing her a key.

"How often do you want me to go over?" Maureen asked.

"Oh, if you could go over every day to feed the cat that would be great," Heather suggested. "Or every second day if that is too big an inconvenience."

"No, no, I'm sure I can walk across the street once a day," Maureen joked, wondering what the odds were the nylons she was wearing were thigh highs or a garter with stockings... unlikely, but an image worth fantasizing about.

"Awesome," Heather giggled, acting like the teenager she is.

"I'll stop by tomorrow," Maureen offered.

"Great," Heather smiled warmly, before adding, "thanks again."

"You're welcome," Maureen nodded, wishing that Heather was her online Mistress... she was the same age, had similar looks and was beautiful.

"K, bye," Heather waved, walking away.

Maureen watched her walk away, her pussy dampening slightly as she watched the 18-year-old saunter away in heels and nylons. She briefly watched closely for any evidence of stockings, but the skirt was just long enough to prevent any conclusion.

Maureen went back inside and sent a message to her Mistress, who suddenly seemed so far away.

Milflezinnylons: Heather just came over and asked me to check on her house for the next few days.

Maureen then went to get an ice tea. When she returned, after also going to the washroom briefly, she was surprised to see there was a message from Mistress Siena.

Silkstockings18: What a great opportunity.

Milflezinnylons: How so?

Maureen was curious what type of opportunity could possibly exist from this.

Silkstockings18: You can search through her things.

Milflezinnylons: Why would I do that?

Silkstockings18: Well, I'm an ocean away and she is just across the street.

Milflezinnylons: But she isn't a lesbian.

Silkstockings18: How do you know that?

Milflezinnylons: I don't know.

Silkstockings18: 60 plus percent of women are bisexual or curious and I think that estimate is quite low.

Milflezinnylons: Really?

Silkstockings18: And today's high school girls are very promiscuous

Milflezinnylons: I wish I was a teenager now!!

Silkstockings18: So your next task is twofold.

Milflezinnylons: yes, Mistress.

Silkstockings18: First task is to go and get the third and final butt plug and put it in that MILF arse of yours.

Maureen's eyes went big even though she had known this was coming.

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress.

Silkstockings18: Good, pet.

Milflezinnylons: Give me a few.

Silkstockings18: Sure, my little arse slut.

Maureen stood up, quite used to having the medium sized plug in her butt, but wasn't sure how she would take the much bigger third one. It didn't seem possible. Yet, obviously it was. She pulled the plug out and laughed as a popping sound was made as her ass was finally empty.

Silkstockings18: I can't wait to have you bent on all fours and fucking that arse of yours with my big strap-on. Would you like that?

Maureen was lubing the large butt plug when she saw the naughty message.

Silkstockings18: Or what if Heather walked over and demanded you eat her cunt?

Maureen's cunt gushed at the wicked thought. After seeing the beautiful neighbour dressed so sexy, especially in nylons, and also the thought she may be bisexual, had her excited as hell.

Milflezinnylons: Oh my!!

Maureen prepared for the insertion of the titanic of butt plugs, trying to distract herself from the undoubtable pain that was to come with the idea of submitting to Heather.

Silkstockings18: Mmmmm, I bet she wouldn't refuse you if you walked over there right now and said, 'I'm a submissive cunt-pleaser and I would love to be your unconditional slut.'

Milflezinnylons: Oh, God!!

Maureen was worried that her online Mistress would make her go over and say such things... yet, on the other hand, her cunt burned with anticipation of doing exactly that.

Silkstockings18: Do you want to be Heather's pet, my slut?

Maureen froze, the plug on the chair lubricated and ready for insertion. The question was difficult. In a perfect world... yes. Yet, the thrill of her current submissive relationship with her online Mistress was the anonymity of it. In Canada, no one knew the secret truth of her draw to women... her desire to submit. If Heather found out, her secret was out of her control.

Milflezinnylons: I don't know.

Silkstockings18: Hmmmm, I think we both know the TRUE answer to that.

Milflezinnylons: It's just she may be a little too close to home.

Silkstockings18: A good Mistress never puts her submissive in a precarious situation.

Heather smirked to herself... that was definitely not true in her treatment of her submissives.

Milflezinnylons: I suppose.

Silkstockings18: Is the plug in my cunt licker's arse yet?

Milflezinnylons: No, Mistress.

Silkstockings18: Do it now!!

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress.

Maureen took a deep breath and slowly lowered herself onto the anal empaler. Like the last time, a new pain burned in her ass as it was widened more than ever before. She started slow, but then decided to go all in quickly... like jumping into the cold water at a pool.

1...345678