Lesbian Seduction: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah," Maureen screamed, as a searing pain coursed through her, her ass literally feeling like it was being ripped in two.

Milflezinnylons: All in.

Silkstockings18: How do you feel?

Milflezinnylons: Like I'm being ripped apart at the seams.

Silkstockings18: LOL. So your next task is to go over to Heather's house tomorrow and search her room for evidence of lesbian toys. Also, check her laundry for used panties.

Milflezinnylons: Oh my.

Silkstockings18: She'll never know.

Milflezinnylons: It still feels wrong.

Silkstockings18: Are you questioning me?

Milflezinnylons: No, Mistress. I'm sorry.

Heather logged out, having long ago perfected the psychological manipulation of her pets. She was confident her pet-to-be would be grovelling in apology and this would only enhance her utter submission to the real her that was coming very soon.

Maureen saw her Mistress log out and sighed. Without thinking, she quickly apologized.

Milflezinnylons: I'm so sorry, Mistress. I shouldn't have questioned you. I promise I won't again. I will submissively wait for your next order and I will fulfill the new task.

Maureen wasn't sure she could stand up. The plug seemed to be so deep in her that she couldn't fathom walking, never mind trying to work tomorrow.

Slowly, she pulled her panties back up her legs and slowly, painfully, stood up. New pain coursed through her and yet oddly it was a good pain. A pain that reminded her that she was a submissive obeying her Mistress.

She checked her computer all night and the next morning and wasn't surprised to see no response from her Mistress.

The MILF practiced walking with the huge plug up her ass and somehow made it through the following day at work, her Mistress constantly on her mind.

Meanwhile, Heather wasn't really going anywhere, but she was going to make sure there was a pair of very wet, cum coated panties in her laundry for her pet-to-be to find. So in the morning, before school, she did something she almost never did... she had pets for that... she pleasured herself. Once she came, fantasizing about the upcoming addition of her new MILF, she flooded into her panties.

She tossed them right on top of her half-filled laundry basket and headed to school.

After work Maureen went home, grabbed the key and saw that a new lingerie package had arrived in the mail. She put it beside the laptop, which she noticed didn't include a message from Sienna and headed to Heather's house. She walked inside and immediately saw the cat. She went and fed him first, before deciding, against her own moral code, to obey the orders of an eighteen-year-old from a different country and walked up the stairs.

She walked into a room that was clearly her parent's room first, before walking into one that was undoubtedly Heather's. She paused at the doorway. She wasn't sure she should be doing this... this violation of privacy. Yet, after a brief consideration her determination of utter obedience to her online Mistress superseded her moral fibre. So, she stepped inside and gasped.

On the wall was a suction cup dildo.

Maureen starred at it as so many questions popped into her head.

Did Heather fuck that big thing? Assumedly, why else would it be there?

Did Heather leave it there for her to see? Unlikely, she would not expect that her room would be walked in to.

Did Heather leave it up all the time? Wouldn't her parents see it?

Could Heather take all that in her young, ripe pussy?

Maureen's cunt was instantly damp and leaking into her panties as she envisioned Heather riding that big dildo or, better yet, making her ride it.

Now curious, the obedient MILF began to search the room, excited like she was as a child on Easter... looking for candy and toys.

The submissive slut-wannabe walked over to the nightstand and opened it. Nothing except some tums, hair clips and other miscellaneous items.

Maureen felt disappointed, having hoped, for some reason, to find a treasure of sin. She looked under the bed... spotless.

Maureen walked to Heather's dresser and opened the top drawer. Jackpot. Her cunt tingled as she rummaged through the plethora of thigh high stockings. There must have been twenty pairs or more of expensive pure silk stockings in a variety of colours. The teen even had a couple of garters, something that shocked Maureen.

If she wasn't already wearing some, the nylon obsessed MILF may have put some on herself.

The next drawer had a variety of panties, all sexy, and a few thongs. It also had a few sexy lace bras. This teenager was sexy as hell.

Maureen wished that Heather could be her real life Mistress, as her need for submission continued to consume her. Yet, she couldn't fathom how to make such a fantasy a reality.

She went through the rest of the drawers and found nothing riveting other than some very sexy, fashionable clothing.

Maureen did notice a diary on the edge of the dresser, but although curious as hell, she didn't open it. That would be a definite violation of the teen's privacy. She laughed to herself as she looked over to the laundry basket. As if everything she had just done wasn't a major violation.

The obedient MILF, suddenly recalling she was to grab a pair of panties from the laundry basket, walked over to the laundry basket and saw a pair of sexy black panties sitting right on top of a red dress and a pair of jeans. She reached down and grabbed them and was surprised that they were quite wet. Clearly, Heather had come in them.

Without even thinking, the submissive horny MILF moved the soiled panties to her nose and took a whiff.

The scent was intoxicating and immediately Maureen wanted to smell it, taste it, directly from the source.

The very horny MILF put the panties in her purse and decided to go home and get herself off.

She went home and went directly to her computer and typed.

Milflezinnylons: Mistress... I obeyed your task. I went to Heather's house, snooped through her room and found some interesting things.

Milflezinnylons: One: she had an eight inch dildo stuck on her wall.

Milflezinnylons: Two: she has a plethora of thigh high stockings and even a couple of garters.

Milflezinnylons: Three: I found a pair of very wet panties and brought them home.

Heather was reading these messages on her phone, sitting at Mrs. Walker's desk, as her pretty teacher lapped away at her cunt.

Maureen was horny as hell but was pretty sure she needed permission to have an orgasm.

Milflezinnylons: May I have an orgasm, Mistress?

Heather decided to push her further, even as she decided tomorrow was the day she would finish this lengthy seduction.

Silkstockings18: I'm still unsure about our relationship.

Milflezinnylons: Mistress, I'm so sorry. I will do ANYTHING to prove my complete obedience.

Heather smiled knowing she had her hook, line and sinker.

Silkstockings18: Anything?

Maureen was desperate to prove it, desperate to give herself completely to her in hopes she could somehow, someway, assist in getting her to submit to Heather.

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress... ANYTHING.

Heather decided to test the truth to the MILF's declaration.

Silkstockings18: Send me a body shot picture of you... only in stockings.

Maureen looked at the words and didn't hesitate as she stood up and began undressing.

Silkstockings18: And a second that shows the plug in that arse of yours.

Maureen was so horny, so desperate to obey, that she was soon only in a garter belt and stockings. Although awkward she took a computer selfie. The first three were blurry and impossible to get her entire body.

Milflezinnylons: Mistress, I will need to get my real camera and take photos on a timer and then transfer them to my computer.

Heather smiled at the desperate need to obey of her new MILF.

Silkstockings18: Great. I need to go soon anyways. I'll be back online in a couple of hours. Send me at least three more pictures that will make my cunt wet and get you back in my good graces.

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress. I will do it ASAP.

Silkstockings18: Good slut. Impress me and I will give you a BIG surprise soon.

Maureen was giddy with getting back in her good books and excited by whatever the big surprise was.

Milflezinnylons: I will Mistress.

Heather put her phone down, her orgasm rising at the experienced tongue of her submissive English teacher.

"That's it, Mrs. Walker," Heather moaned, "lick my cunt in your classroom like the submissive pet you are."

Heather loved the thrill of pushing her pets to do things out of character, and completely out of their comfort zone... and for her teacher pet: being on her knees, under her desk, in her classroom, eating pussy was both.

Moments later, Heather came on her teacher's face even as she envisioned a new pet in that exact position.

Maureen got the camera and tripod out and set them up. She also poured a glass of wine, thinking this would be a lot better if she was tipsy. She ended up doing the first glass and poured a second as she walked around the house pretty much naked.

Feeling good, and wanting to obey, she timed the camera and made her first pose. Her arms on her hips, her right leg slightly in front of her left, not hiding her cunt, while showcasing her breasts and very hard nipples.

Flash!

She did five poses to complete the first picture.

She then did the second expected pose. This one somehow made her feel more vulnerable and she had to finish her second glass of wine first.

She moved a chair in front of the camera, moved onto her knees so her ass was in full view and waited for the picture to be snapped.

The picture taken, she checked it. It made her ass look wide, yet the butt plug was in clear view as instructed.

She poured a third glass of wine as she pondered what three more pictures she should take. Loving her old-fashioned lingerie she went and changed into a pair of expensive nylons she hadn't worn yet. The pair cost 89 dollars and were called Natalie Diamond Heel stockings and had a small ivory Picot at the top of the welt, with a diamond heel pattern, of course.

She felt decadent and rich in the stockings, knowing that she was definitely born in the wrong decade.

She returned downstairs and posed. She took a half dozen photos of herself with the left stocking on, while she put the second stocking on slowly for a variety of sexy, pin-up style poses.

She felt like a model as she posed in the luxury stockings. She sipped her third glass of wine before going back upstairs to go through her fancy, rarely used, lingerie.

Maureen slipped out of the stockings and grabbed the other pair that she had purchased recently. The Gennia 10 Denier Fully Fashioned Stocking was an old school European heel style. She grabbed the coffee coloured stockings and went downstairs to open the new package which she was pretty sure was a fourth corset she had purchased online recently.

She opened the box and pulled out the new expensive corset she had ordered, a sluttier version than the other ones she owned... inspired by her teenage Mistress. She moved to the camera, set up the timer to take a photo every five seconds and, completely naked, began to slowly get dressed in the stockings and sexy gold corset.

There were dozens of pictures taken:

-bent over naked with stocking in hand

-stocking just going on right foot

-stocking up to ankle, up to knee, up to thigh

-bending down to get second stocking

-almost falling as she grabbed the stocking

-giggling as she looked directly at the camera

-second stocking on foot

-second stocking up to ankle

-second stocking on thigh

-posing with hand on hips

-sitting on chair, stocking feet up in air

-sitting on chair, legs spread open, hands covering pussy

-sitting on chair, legs crossed, cupping breasts

-sitting on chair, legs crossed, blowing a kiss

-standing up with ass to camera

-reaching for corset

-corset on ground with feet inside it

-bending over to pull corset up

-corset half up nylon-clad legs

-corset on hips

-corset just covering up breasts

-corset on

Maureen did a few more sexy poses in the corset before deciding to put on her strap-on as well for one last picture.

Content with her photos, Maureen grabbed the camera, and hooked it up to the computer. She downloaded the photos and went through them. Both tipsy and horny, she choose the ten photos she liked the best and sent them to her teenage Mistress.

Milflezinnylons: Here are a bunch of pictures of me. Please don't laugh or be repulsed.

It was Heather's turn to gasp. Although she had given the order, she wasn't sure her pet-to-be would obey, this was a much riskier order. Nor did she remotely expect such risqué, sexy photos that actually made her cunt gush.

Milflezinnylons: I'm kinda drunk.

Silkstockings18: How can you be kinda drunk?

Maureen was excited that her Mistress was online.

Milflezinnylons: Okay, I'm drunk.

Silkstockings18: I'm going to be very honest with you.

Milflezinnylons: K!

Silkstockings18: My cunt is leaking looking at these photos.

Milflezinnylons: I picked them for you.

Silkstockings18: U r utterly delicious.

Milflezinnylons: I bet u r too!!

Silkstockings18: U bad girl.

Milflezinnylons: Ur bad girl.

Silkstockings18: So did u fuck urself on the strap-on?

Milflezinnylons: LOL. No.

Silkstockings18: I'm serious.

Milflezinnylons: It honestly didn't even occur to me.

Silkstockings18: When u go over tomorrow u will!

Milflezinnylons: Oh my!

Silkstockings18: Is that a yes, my pet?

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress.

Silkstockings18: Good girl. You will also go there dressed in exactly what u were wearing in those photos.

Milflezinnylons: I'm still in them, Mistress.

Silkstockings18: Yummy.

Heather's pussy was on fire and although it was risky, she texted Celeste.

Meet me in the bathroom NOW!!

Heather was staying at her best friend Chelsey's tonight and was in the same room as her at the moment.

She said, "I'll be in the washroom."

"Okay," Chelsey nodded, not looking up from her phone.

Heather was confident that Chelsey's oblivion and obsessive phone addiction would keep her distracted while her mother munched on her cunt.

Milflezinnylons: I'm very, very horny Mistress.

Silkstockings18: Me too.

Heather smiled as Celeste sheepishly walked into the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom.

The MILF locked the door, walked over to Heather and wordlessly dropped to her knees.

Heather opened her legs wide and smiled as her pet buried her face in her cunt.

Milflezinnylons: May I come, Mistress.

Silkstockings18: Do you have the panties still?

Milflezinnylons: In my purse.

Silkstockings18: Get them.

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress.

Maureen went to her purse; Heather moaned as the slut lapped hungrily on her wet cunt.

Milflezinnylons: I have them.

Silkstockings18: Smell them.

Maureen did again, the scent as strong and intoxicating as the first time she smelt them.

Milflezinnylons: I already did once... and now twice.

Silkstockings18: Describe it.

Milflezinnylons: Intriguing... intoxicating... addictive

Silkstockings18: Mmmmmm... are the panties wet.

Milflezinnylons: Very!

Silkstockings18: Put them in your mouth and taste her cum.

Maureen hadn't thought about it... but she obeyed, putting the crotch in her mouth. Although she could taste the cotton, she could also taste the unmistakable taste of pussy... and it was heavenly. She immediately wished she could taste it directly from the source.

Milflezinnylons: Oh my, delicious.

Silkstockings18: What does it taste like?

Milflezinnylons: Heaven.

Silkstockings18: Imagine it directly from the source.

Milflezinnylons: I am.

Silkstockings18: Now put the panties over your head, the wet crotch right on your lips.

Maureen obeyed the strange, yet intriguing order.

Milflezinnylons: Okay.

The scent enveloped her, making her desperate to taste it.

Silkstockings18: Now get yourself off by licking every last remnant of her cum while fingering that cunt of yours while imagining you are eating Heather's cunt.

Milflezinnylons: God, yes... thank you, Mistress.

Maureen immediately obeyed, closing her eyes and imagining being in Heather's room, on her knees, eagerly licking the teen's cunt.

Heather began grinding her pussy up and down her MILF pet's tongue and face, close to orgasm herself, imagining tomorrow and the completion of adding a new pet to her harem.

Maureen reached orgasm quicker than she ever had. The mixture of wine, visions of Heather, the photo shoot, the panties on her head she was licking and talking to Sienna had her on the brink. Her orgasm hit her hard as she lapped the teen's wet panties.

Heather came simultaneously just as Chelsey knocked on the door.

"Are you almost done?" Chelsey asked.

"Yes, just finishing," Heather replied, as she held her pet's head deep in her cunt.

Milflezinnylons: I just came Mistress.

Silkstockings18: Me too.

Heather let go of her MILF's head and ordered, "Leave my cum on that pretty face of yours."

"Yes, Mistress," the MILF nodded, as she stood up and moved to the door going to her room.

Milflezinnylons: I wish I was there to be the one to get you off.

Silkstockings18: Soon, my pet.

Milflezinnylons: LOL.

Silkstockings18: Don't forget, tomorrow's task is to fuck yourself on that wall cock.

Milflezinnylons: Yes, Mistress.

Silkstockings18: I have to go.

Milflezinnylons: Me too. I'm wiped.

Silkstockings18: Tomorrow then.

Milflezinnylons: Night, Mistress.

Silkstockings18: Night, my slut. PS: You may take the plug out of your arse in the morning and, of course, go without panties. That way you can quickly get that dildo in that wanton cunt of yours tomorrow.

Milflezinnylons: Thank u, Mistress.

Heather returned to Chelsey's room; Maureen got undressed and went to bed.

Heather knew tomorrow was the day; Maureen had no idea that tomorrow her fantasy would become reality.

8. FINAL SUBMISSION

Heather was home when Maureen came over, hiding in her parents' room dressed only in black thigh highs, five-inch heels and a strap-on cock... hidden by a robe.

1...345678