Lesbian Seduction: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen, dressed exactly as she was yesterday in the photos, fed the cat first and then made her way up the stairs. There was almost no trepidation, but rather a quiet calm as she prepared to obey her Mistress. Her pussy was on fire all day, and she was eager to get herself off... desperate, actually.

She walked into the teenager's room, got out of her dress, went directly to the dildo on the wall and dropped to her knees.

She moved backwards slowly, her pussy so wet that it easily filled her cunt.

"Ohhhhh," Maureen moaned, her cunt finally filled.

She rode it slowly, wanting to enjoy the submission to an invisible Mistress.

Heather slowly moved to her bedroom, smiling that her door was wide open. She walked to the door and peaked inside. As expected, her pet-to-be was obeying completely. She was riding the dildo and in the exact same outfit as yesterday.

Maureen's eyes were closed as she fantasized that Heather walked in on her riding the dildo. So she wasn't sure if the words she heard next were real or fantasy. "What are you doing, Mrs. Lynch?"

Maureen froze, the dildo deep within her cunt.

Slowly, Maureen opened her eyes, praying the voice was in her head. Of course, it wasn't.

Maureen stammered, although too paralyzed to move, "H-H-Heather, I can explain."

"Please do," the teenage seductress smiled, walking into the room, deciding to play the game a bit longer.

Maureen finally moved off the dildo and stood up. "I, um, well, I was curious."

"About what?" Heather asked, walking to the mortified MILF.

"If you left the dildo on the wall for me," Maureen answered, grasping at straws.

"And what if I did?" Heather smiled, now directly in front of her.

Maureen was confused. Heather wasn't shocked at all. Actually, why was Heather here in the first place? She was trembling with embarrassment, and her leaking pussy didn't help at all. Finally, she asked, "Did you?"

"I did," Heather nodded. "I was surprised when you didn't ride it last night."

"But why me?" the confused MILF asked, feeling so vulnerable looking into the teen's enchanting eyes.

"I've had my eye on you for a while," Heather responded, continuing to be vague and yet dripping with innuendo.

Maureen was speechless as the teen's fingers moved between her breasts.

"Why were you riding my dildo?" Heather asked.

Maureen, her body trembling at her touch, answered with hopeful exuberance that her words would show the teen her submissive nature, responded, "My Mistress ordered me to."

"And who is your Mistress?" Heather asked, as she opened her robe and revealed her perfect body.

Suddenly it was Crystal clear. "You are," Maureen whispered, knowing instantly she was right. She didn't know how, and she didn't know why, but Heather was Sienna. Sienna was Heather.

"Knees, my pet," Heather ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Maureen nodded, a chill going up her spine as she obeyed the beautiful teen's order. She was soon staring not at a pussy like she anticipated, but a strap-on cock.

"Are you ready to become my pet, Ms. Lynch?" Heather asked.

"Yes, Mistress," the still bewildered, but excited MILF nodded.

"You understand I expect complete obedience," Heather continued, her plastic cock moving all around the MILF's lips.

"Yes, Mistress," Maureen nodded, her head spinning with fantasy becoming reality.

"Suck my cock, my pet," Heather ordered, enjoying the look of lust and confusion in the pet's eyes.

"Yes, Mistress," the submissive nodded, apparently on repeat, before leaning forward and taking the teen's cock in her mouth. She couldn't actually remember the last time a cock was in her mouth, yet she began bobbing.

"I've been looking forward to this, my pet, ever since I realized who you were," Heather explained, as she watched the pretty MILF bob on the strap-on cock.

Maureen wanted to ask when she realized, but she had a mouthful of cock.

Heather continued, answering the MILF's unspoken question, "It was when I recognized your table in the living room in the early photos you sent me."

Maureen pondered how she would recognize it, but did recall Heather being over once or twice when her daughter still lived at home.

"So I tested you," Heather explained with a soft chuckle, "and you passed with flying colours and then some."

After a moment, Heather added, "On all fours."

Maureen obeyed, her cunt literally on fire.

"Any questions?" Heather asked, as she moved behind her pet.

Maureen asked the obvious, "So you are Sienna?"

"That was the name I gave, wasn't it?" Heather responded with a soft laugh, as she put her hands on her pet's hips. "Actually, it's my middle name."

"Wow," was all that Maureen could muster, in awe of the revelations and dying to get fucked.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Heather asked, rubbing the cock up and down the MILF's pussy lips.

"God, yes Mistress," Maureen moaned, her whole body at the whim of the teenager.

"Beg," Heather ordered, always loving to hear a pet desperate to be fucked.

"Oh, God, Mistress, please fuck your pet slut. I have fantasized this for so long," Maureen admitted.

Suddenly, Heather moved the cock up and slid it into the MILFs ass... always enjoying the scream that came with the sudden shock.

"Fuck," Maureen screamed, her ass suddenly filled. The cock was thinner than the last butt plug, but longer. It instantly created both pleasure and pain, a sensation that she now enjoyed since she had started her anal training.

"Did you fantasize being sodomized?" Heather asked, as her cock remained buried deep in her newest pet's ass.

Maureen hadn't, but now that her ass was burning with pleasure, she wanted nothing more. She responded, "No, Mistress, but my three holes and body are yours."

"Mmmmm," Heather answered, as she slowly began fucking the MILF's ass. "You really are a natural submissive."

The sensation of being ass fucked was exhilarating, even as the burn remained, as Maureen moaned, "Feels so good."

"The anal training has prepared you well for this, my pet," Heather purred, a minute later as she began going faster.

"Ohhhhhhh," Maureen whimpered, the faster fucking creating more intense pleasure, the pain almost gone.

"Want it harder?" Heather asked, another minute later as the MILF's breathing increased.

"Yes," the MILF declared, wanting to be fucked hard...used.

Heather slammed hard into the MILF's ass and Maureen screamed again as a new pain cascaded through her, which simultaneously caused a new stronger pleasure.

"Pound my ass, Mistress," Maureen begged, the pleasure unlike anything she had ever felt... even though her orgasm was not close.

Heather did for a couple more minutes, as her pet mumbled with euphoria, before pulling out and asking, "Ready to taste your Mistress?"

Maureen was sad the anal fucking was done, but indeed eager to taste the teen Goddess. "Yes, Mistress," she answered, turning around to see the blonde taking the strap-on off.

Heather tossed the strap-on aside and sat on the edge of the bed. "Crawl, my pet."

It felt natural for Maureen to crawl like a puppy to her Mistress. She stared at the teen's nylon-clad legs and feet.

Heather asked, "Like the nylons? I am wearing them for you."

"Yes," Maureen nodded, reaching the teen's feet.

"Go ahead," Heather offered, "suck on my toes."

Maureen was in lust. She didn't hesitate as she took one foot in her hands and then put the nylon-clad foot to her mouth. She sucked on each toe individually, as if they were small sexy cocks.

"Such a good pet," Heather moaned, enjoying the lavish attention.

Maureen moved to the other foot and replicated the intense focus completely in awe of the submissive sensual act.

"You will be a very good pet," Heather purred, as she moved the sole of her foot to the MILF's face.

Maureen licked the salty silky sole with the same submissive eagerness.

"You got me very wet, my pet," Heather moaned, her pussy on fire.

"Ditto," Maureen quipped back, as she licked every inch of the nylon-clad sole.

Heather moved up onto her bed and ordered, as she spread her legs, "Come and service your Mistress, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Maureen replied, as she eagerly joined the teen on the bed. She crawled between her legs and moved to her shaved cunt. She stared at it with the awe a guitarist has for a Stratocaster guitar, or herself when she got her first pair of stockings at Albert's.

"Go ahead, my pet, make your fantasy a reality," Heather offered, her fingers parting her glistening wet pussy.

"Yes, Mistress," Maureen nodded, before she leaned forward, extended her tongue, and began licking. One taste and any lingering doubts deep in her moral fibre dissipated as she tasted perfection. The sweetness indescribable, the scent irresistible, Maureen was in seventh heaven.

"Does it taste better directly from the source, my pet?" Heather asked, looking down at the eager MILF lapping hungrily.

"Perfection," Maureen mumbled between licks.

"I've been told that before," Heather moaned.

Maureen kept licking, exploring every inch of the perfect tantalizing pussy as if she was Indiana Jones searching for the Holy Grail. Although she had found her own Holy Grail, she was still trying to decode it... to unlock its secret treasure.

"That's it, my pet," Heather moaned, "You're a natural cunt muncher."

"I aim to please," Maureen responded, as she licked hungrily.

"I know, my pet," the teen said, her own orgasm building.

The MILF could sense the teen was close and moved her tongue and lips to her clit and began flicking it.

"Oh fuck, don't you dare stop," Heather demanded, as her legs twitched, her orgasm about to erupt.

Maureen didn't stop as she kept licking as Heather grabbed her head and pulled her deeper into her oasis of wetness.

"Yes," Heather screamed a moment later as she held her pet deep between her legs and came all over her pretty face.

Maureen became drunk as she hungrily lapped the Holy Grail that was rewarding her like the most expensive wine ever created.

Heather came harder than usual, like she usually did when she first came at the tongue of a new conquest.

Maureen lapped until Heather pushed her head away. Heather explained, "I have to pee."

Maureen, her face wet with cum, looked up and said, "You came so much I thought you may have."

"I'm a flooder," the teen laughed, standing up.

"So I have learned," the MILF nodded, as she watched the pretty teen walk away.

Heather, stopping at the door, said, "Why don't you finish what you started a while ago?"

"Yes, Mistress," Maureen nodded, her pussy still on fire.

Heather left and Maureen crawled back to the suction-cup dildo and resumed fucking herself. Unlike when she was slowly fucking herself, what now felt like eons ago, yet was really less than thirty minutes, she began riding the dildo deep and fast.

The MILF was near orgasm as her head replayed the crazy twist of the past half an hour.

Maureen was about to erupt when Heather walked back in and ordered, "Stop."

Maureen froze, her body trembling and her breathing erratic.

"Do you want to come?" Heather questioned.

"Yes, Mistress," Maureen nodded, her head light, her orgasm begging for release.

"And what will you do for me?" Heather asked, all sing-song.

"Anything," Maureen answered, and meant it.

"Good answer," Heather nodded, "and I'll definitely take you up on the offer. Now come for your Mistress."

Maureen didn't hesitate as she resumed fucking herself, bouncing so hard on the cock that her ass hit the wall.

"Come now, my slut," Heather demanded.

Maureen moaned loudly as her orgasm built quickly.

"Now, my MILF pussy pleaser, my teen twat lapper, my ass fucking mommy next door," Heather listed. "Come you naughty, submissive whore."

"Yes," Maureen screamed as the litany of derogatory names was the final straw that broke the camel's back as the biggest orgasm she ever experienced cascaded through her.

"Good slut," the teen purred, as she watched her newest pet come like the hungry slut she was.

Maureen crashed forward as the orgasm seemed to never end.

"They always come hardest the first time they submit," Heather quipped, as she moved in front of the still quaking pet.

Maureen saw the teen's stocking-clad feet and moved up and began licking the top of her Mistress's foot, like a loyal obedient puppy.

"Oh, my pet, we are going to have a lot of fun," Heather smiled down at the MILF, her cunt already getting wet again.

Maureen kept licking the top of her Mistress's feet, even as her orgasm continued sending wave after wave through her very being, "Yes, Mistress."

THE END

1...345678