Lesbian Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,159 Followers

"No, I was tied up by another ex-boyfriend once."

"What kind of restraints?"

"He tied me to the bedposts with silk scarves. He tied up both my hands and feet."

"Silk scarves, huh. If you had really struggled, could you have ripped the scarves and escaped, Slave Miranda?"

"Yes, I suppose I could have."

"Well, you are going to be introduced to severe restraints tonight. In my duffel bag I have two pairs of professional police handcuffs. I understand that Mistress Karen has a queen size brass bed in her bedroom. Let's all walk to the bedroom and get started, shall we?" Mistress Lynn and Karen started to walk to Karen's bedroom. I obediently followed.

"Slave Miranda, strip off your dress." Mistress Lynn yelled to me.

I peeled the dress off and threw it on the soft thick white carpet of Karen's bedroom. In my private thoughts, I still considered Karen to be my friend Karen, not a mistress, but with Lynn, I immediately thought of her as "Mistress Lynn." I stood by the side of the bed, naked and scared.

"O.K., I was telling you all about the sessions, Slave Miranda." Mistress Lynn unzipped her black duffel bag and pulled out two very real pairs of metal handcuffs. "Here, hold one. Feel how heavy and strong they are."

She was right, they were very heavy. I had no doubt that they would completely restrain my arms.

"Lay down on the bed, Slave Miranda. Lay on your back spread eagled while I continue my preview."

I climbed into the bed and lay down on my back as I had been instructed to do. The sheets were soft on my bare skin. The comforter had already been removed. I put my hands above my head and spread my legs.

"Mistress Karen, why don't you take one pair and cuff her right hand to the metal post of the bed? You can adjust them so they are not tight enough to hurt her wrist, but tight enough to ensure that her hand can't wiggle out." Mistress Lynn started to cuff my left hand. The metal felt cold on my wrist as she locked the cuff into place on my left hand and linked it to the left post of the brass bed. Karen watched the process and then cuffed my right hand to the bed as well. I started to feel really nervous. I didn't like the feeling of losing control of my freedom of movement.

"O.K., I just want to ease your fears about pain, Slave Miranda. For the first session, you will not be punished that way. No spanking, no nipples clamps, nothing that will cause physical pain."

She must have noticed the look of relief in my eyes when she tilted her head back and laughed. "Oh, you think you aren't getting the full S/M experience? Well, that comes in the second session. Believe me, you will feel like a true sub before the night is over. Mistress Karen will truly have gotten full payment from you. I know all about your bet, Slave Miranda. Mistress Karen called me because she wanted you to be a real sex slave, but she needed some help with the logistics of planning a scene. So, I was saying, the first session is about bondage and denial of orgasm. We are going to restrain you in ways you have never imagined. We will also use our hands, mouths, and vibrators to bring your pussy close to orgasm. You will be taken just to the very edge of ecstasy, but never over the edge. You will be aching for relief. When the second session starts, and the bare bottom spankings are stinging your ass, it will be a relief, because you won't be thinking about orgasm with the pain to distract you!"

Mistress Lynn pulled out two long white nylon ropes from her duffel bag. She tossed one to Karen and told her to follow what she was doing. Mistress Lynn lifted my left foot and tied the nylon rope around it. Before the bondage session had begun, I had imagined a rough scratchy rope; I was relieved to discover that the rope was soft on my skin. After tying the rope around my ankle, she tied my foot to the post at the edge of the bed. She spent about five more minutes securing my foot tightly to the bed post. Karen tried to follow, but Mistress Lynn had to come and help her make the restraint more secure on my right foot. I experimented to see how much I could move. Although my hands were handcuffed, I could still move them a few inches. My feet were completely immobilized. I could still move my legs, my arms, my head, and my hips.

Mistress Lynn then pulled out a very long rope. This was more like what I had imagined. She had stopped talking, and started restraining more and more of my body. I watched in nervous anticipation as she put the rope over my shins and had Karen get under the bed to bring the rope all the way around. They repeated this process until the rope was tied over my legs and around the bed three times. My legs were now completely immobilized. They had tied them over the shins, just above my knees, and on my lower thighs. I lifted my head up and saw my feet firmly tied to the bed posts and my legs tightly bound to the bed. I struggled my legs and could not lift them an inch above the bed.

Mistress Lynn and Karen repeated this process over and over again on my torso. I felt the rough rope as it restrained my stomach, and then it was tied just under my breasts. Then I felt the rope press down on my collarbone just above my breasts. I tried to wiggle my torso. My breasts jiggled a little, but I could not lift any of my body up. I could still move my arms, and I made the handcuffs clank against the brass posts. Mistress Lynn expertly tied my elbows and upper arms so that they were somehow lifted higher and tied to the posts under my hands. I couldn't really move my arms anymore by this point. I tried to wiggle my hips, and could push my pussy up about an inch.

"Great job, Mistress Karen!" she congratulated my friend. "Your sex slave can barely move. Now the fun part begins. Fun for us, I mean. From your slave's point of view, it might not be as entertaining. She is going to beg and whine that she needs to come, so get used to a lot of complaining. Normally I use a blindfold and ball gag in my scenes, but I think it will be more fun if she can see us tormenting her."

Without saying a word, Mistress Lynn quickly stripped off her clothing. She tossed the black tank top and sweat pants to the floor, and then she stripped off her white sports bra and plain white panties. Her pubic hair was thick and bushy; it was also a darker shade of blonde than the hair on her head. She got on the bed next to me, and I felt her warm skin on my side. Her breasts felt soft and hot on my shoulder. Karen copied her moves, and she was soon nude herself. I was completely restrained with a naked woman on each side of my body. Mistress Lynn started playing with my tits, and Karen started kissing my lips. Karen had stripped off her clothes when I hadn't been looking. Her lips felt soft and luscious on mine, and I kissed her back. I realized that I was able to move my head a bit, and I looked into her eyes as her tongue slipped into my mouth. I was getting really turned on, momentarily forgetting that I wouldn't be allowed to have an orgasm.

The heat was building up in my pussy as Karen French kissed me and Mistress Lynn felt me up. I reached a new level of arousal when I felt her start to suck my left breast. Karen's long dark hair cascaded onto my neck, and Mistress Lynn's mouth raised my nipple. I felt her small bare breasts press into my stomach as she sucked my nipple even harder. I was getting really turned on.

I was still kissing Karen when I felt a familiar sensation on my thighs. Karen had somehow snuck a vibrator into the scene while I had been focused on the kisses and caresses. I felt the vibrator creep its way up my thighs and then felt it buzz around my pussy lips. I started to long for relief. She tormented me even more when she reached my clit. I kissed her harder, and she must have seen the pleading look in my eyes. I enjoyed the sensation of the vibrator on my clit, and wondered if I could thrust my hips up enough to force myself to come. I raised my hips, and then felt Mistress Lynn push my hips back down, forcing the toy out of reach. Mistress Lynn got out of the bed to get something else out of her duffel bag.

I looked up to see her pull out two more vibrators. The first one was long and wide. It was purple, and she put a squirt of lubricant on it and slid it into my tormented cunt. She turned on a little switch at the base, and I felt the vibrations deep inside my hole. This added stimulation made me ache for orgasm even more. I wondered what the second vibrator was for.

"Slave Miranda, I hear you are quite a pro with anal toys!" Mistress Lynn said.

Oh no. I couldn't stand the thought of more anal play after this afternoon's performance. At least it was a normal size vibrator, not a giant butt plug. She lubed the second vibrator up. It was slender and flesh colored. She squirt another dollop of lube on my asshole and slipped the vibrator into my butt. When she turned this one on, I felt the wonderful feeling of having a vibrator in my butt for the first time. The experience I had earlier in the day had been with a plug that had no batteries or motor, and it felt both strange and wonderful to feel vibrations inside my ass. The combination of anal and vaginal stimulation was intense. Under ordinary circumstances, I would have loved this, and I would have fingered my clit fast until I came like crazy. Involuntarily, I strained my hands, wishing I could touch my clit.

Karen got a kick out of this. "Are you wishing you could come yet, Slave Miranda?"

"Of course I am Karen."

Mistress Lynn stopped kissing my breast and gave me a terrifying look. "I think you meant to call your friend 'Mistress Karen,' didn't you slave?" she angrily said to my face.

"Sorry. Yes, I wish I could come, Mistress Karen."

All along I had just been thinking of her as Karen in my thoughts, not as Mistress Karen. I was careful to think before I spoke the rest of the session.

Karen had evidently forgiven my transgression as she kissed her way down from my breasts to my pussy. I felt her kiss my cleavage, and then she planted hot wet kisses down my stomach and went straight between my legs. My pussy lips were forcefully spread wide open, and she had no problem finding my clit. The vibrators still buzzed in my holes. Her oral sex skills were amazing. She expertly ate my pussy, and I panted hard. She honed in on my clit, and flicked her tongue from side to side and then up and down. The pressure of the tip of her tongue got firmer, and I felt the orgasm approaching. My hips rocked up to meet her face.

"Easy, Slave Miranda. I think it is time to slow down." Karen cruelly stopped the wonderful licking between my legs.

"Please, I was so close!" I begged.

"I told you she would whine and beg!" Mistress Lynn laughed.

Karen laughed along with her, tilting her head back and making her long dark hair fly around. "Sorry, slave. Not until midnight! Actually, I'm not sorry. This is so fun watching you beg and writhe around!"

I was really pissed off. I wanted to come so badly. My pussy was on fire. After my body had cooled down for a few minutes, Mistress Lynn took Karen's place and kissed my pussy. Her technique was a little different, but it still felt incredibly good. She was licking my entire pussy in big wet circles, licking the soft sensitive flesh around my pussy lips, and then making smaller circles on the lips themselves. Finally, she circled in on my clit, making the blood flow between my legs and making my clit instantly erect again. The teasing was becoming unbearable, and I prayed for relief. Although I knew they wouldn't bring me over the edge, I naively rocked my hips up as my orgasm again approached. I panted and moaned. I almost felt the first little tingle that usually signaled the onset of my orgasm, and then I felt an extreme feeling of frustration as she instantly stopped the oral sex.

"Please, Mistress Lynn, let me come. I beg you, I need this. As a woman, you must know how much I need to come. My pussy is burning; it got within a few seconds of coming!"

"That's entirely up to Mistress Karen, Slave."

"Let me think about it for a minute, slave Miranda. O.K., let's call the whole game off, I'll let you come."

I was so relieved Karen switched with Mistress Lynn and kissed my pussy again. I ground my hips into her face furiously, thankful that I was about to unleash a tremendous built up orgasm. My head was spinning as I imagined the relief I was about to receive. And then she did it again; stopping right at the brink!

"Psyche!" she laughed.

Damn, Damn, Damn! This was ridiculous. I asked Mistress Lynne how long we had to go. "It is now 9:00. It took longer than I thought it would to tie you up. So, we have another hour to go of this. I reckon we can bring you to the edge and stop again about once every ten minutes, or six more times. We have only done that three times, so imagine how much your pussy will be needing relief by the ninth time!"

I felt that I couldn't handle that, yet I didn't have much choice. Each of the next six times of going close to the edge and stopping felt more tormenting than the ones before. I futilely whined and begged for an orgasm, knowing full well that they would not grant me one. My pussy must have leaked out ounces of fluid. They took turns using their hands, the vibrators, and their mouths to mercilessly tease my poor aching pussy. They talked dirty to me, telling me stories about hot lesbian hookups. For the final insult, they each took a turn masturbating while I was forced to watch.

First Mistress Lynn sat on my chest and fingered herself. "Oh...this has gotten my so fucking horny. I can't stand it; my pussy needs relief, Slave Miranda. God, how can anyone stand to wait when their pussy is so turned on? It needs relief so badly, I can't wait. Oh...Oh...OH! Fuck. Uh. I'm COMING!" I cried tears of jealousy as I watched her experience orgasm four inches from my face. Her body writhed on my chest as she let herself explode. I saw her pussy lips contract and expand as her hole opened and close involuntarily.

Karen did the same thing. She even made me taste her pussy right before her orgasm. I tasted her female juices for the second time. I knew that she was extremely aroused; and that unlike me, she would be allowed to have an orgasm. By this point I was delirious with desire. Watching her come in front of me was like watching someone eat a gourmet meal after being starved for a day.

My two mistresses untied me after they had satisfied their urges. My body was sore from being in one position for such a long time, and they let me walk around and stretch out. I looked at a clock, and the time was 10:00, so I knew I only had to make it through another two hours of slavery. I was wary about the grand finale; I had very little experience having my bottom spanked, and I didn't know how much pain I could tolerate.

"Good job, slave!" Karen patted me on the back. My pussy was on fire with desire, and I had to fight the urge to touch myself.

"All right, are you ready for the final punishment, slave?" Mistress Lynn asked me rhetorically. She dumped the rest of the contents of her duffel bag on the floor, giving me a preview of what she had in store for my poor body. There was a wood paddle, a black leather belt, some short lengths of rope, two pairs of leather cuffs, a collar, a blindfold, and a pair of metal clamps of some sort. My eyes widened; I wasn't ready for this.

"Slave Miranda, Mistress Lynn asked you a question! Answer her!" Karen yelled.

"Yes, Mistress Lynn. I am scared, but I guess I am ready."

"Good answer! You should be scared. I realize that you are a novice when it comes to this kind of activity, so I am going to treat you much easier than I would treat an experienced submissive. But make no mistake; you are going to experience a good taste of what S/M is all about. Your ass is going to be really sore for a few days."

"Yes, Mistress."

"O.K., lets get this party started! Mistress Karen, I'll need your help in restraining your lovely slave. Let's move to the living room."

I followed them into the living room. They had me sit down on the very same sofa where I had lost the stupid bet to Karen the previous night. I sat between the two of them, and Mistress Lynn positioned my body so that my waist was on her lap and my face was on Karen's lap. I was right on her pussy, and I could smell its aroma. Her pussy had that sweet pungent smell that comes from a recent orgasm, and I felt her juices on my cheek.

"Mistress Karen, cuff her hands behind her back." Mistress Lynn tossed a pair of black leather cuffs to Karen. Karen positioned my arms behind my back and locked them into place. I hadn't expected leather cuffs to be as restraining as the metal ones had been, but I couldn't remove them. Mistress Lynn locked similar cuffs to my ankles; I couldn't move my feet more than an inch apart. She then proceeded to tie some rope around my legs, and when she was done with the rope, I couldn't budge my legs. I could still wiggle my torso and ass, though.

The next step in my bondage was a black leather collar that Karen put around my neck. It wasn't really restraining; it was just a token gesture to further humiliate me. Karen also put a blindfold on me. It felt scary to have a sense taken away from me. I didn't like not being able to see anything, and the blindness made every sound and touch more intense. I heard one of them pick something metal off the ground; it made a clinking sound as it was moved around. I wondered what it was, and then I remembered; Mistress Lynn had unpacked a pair of clamps. I realized that they must be nipple clamps. This thought really terrified me, as I had never experienced that before, and I didn't know how much they would hurt.

I didn't have to wait long to experience the nipple clamps. "Mistress Karen, you know what to do with these." I heard Mistress Lynn say, and a few seconds later I felt the initial shock of having something metal pinching my left nipple. It wasn't as bad as I had feared it would be, but believe me, it still hurt. I felt another sharp sting as my right nipple was clamped as well. It only took a minute to get used to them, and I almost forgot about them until Karen sadistically twisted them around, causing my nipples to be acutely aware of the clamps. When she twisted them I felt a shocking sensation of pain in my nipples.

"O.K., Mistress Karen. We are ready for our scene. Slave Miranda has only an hour and a half to go. Hold her down so she doesn't squirm too much. My God, her ass is so white! I can't wait to see it turn a lovely shade of pink, then light red, and then a nice fiery dark crimson. A virgin, barely spanked ass; what a beautiful sight!"

Mistress Lynn rubbed my bare ass for a few minutes. It felt really good to have her bare hands on my butt, even though I knew she was just teasing me before the spankings began. She massaged it really good, getting all the tension out. My ass was becoming dangerously relaxed...

Searing hot pain flashed through my ass when she planted the first spanking on it. I had been lulled into relaxation, not even thinking about when the first blow would hit me. It caught me completely off guard; I guess I had expected her to announce when the spankings would begin. OUCH! Another sharp blow hit me. OW! Another. She kept the blows coming fast and hard. This was way worse than I had expected, and this was just with her bare hand! I yelped with pain.

"This rocks!" Mistress Lynn said. "Sometimes I use a ball gag to stifle the screaming, but I really get a kick out of the noises made by a first time submissive. This is more intense than your ex boyfriend's spankings, isn't it Slave?"

"YES!" I yelled.

"Those were just a game. I'll bet they were playful birthday spankings, is that correct?"

"Yes!" I cried.

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,159 Followers