Lesbian Sex with My Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother seduces her daughter.
2.2k words
4.24
158.5k
87
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit on the sofa as my daughter, Amanda, comes home from college.

"Hey mom!" She says, as she walks through the door.

To describe Amanda, she's 5'10, long, dirty blonde hair, green eyes, d cup chest, she's curvy, not fat, just filled in all the right places.

And today she's wearing a grey t-shirt, tight blue jeans and ankle boots.

To describe myself, my name is Cassandra, I'm also 5'10, long brown hair with blonde highlights. I also have a nice d cup chest, and I'm curvy, just filled out in all the right places. And today, I'm wearing a pink tee, with blue denim shorts, a leopard print bra and no panties.

"Amanda, come sit next to me, we need to talk." I say, patting the seat next to me.

"Can it wait, mom? I promised Maria I'd meet her at the mall."

"No, it can't wait, sweetie, mommy needs to talk to you."

"Fine! What do you want, mom?" Amanda says, sitting next to me.

"It's just, I know you just turned 20, and you're still learning your body. And I was thinking I could help you with that." I say, placing my hand on her leg.

"Help me how?"

She faced me when she said that, and, without even thinking, I kiss her mouth, softly.

"MOM! What are you doing? That's not cool, mom!" She says, getting up and walking away.

Amanda grabs her keys and leaves.

Several hours pass, and Amanda returns home.

"Mom? Can we talk?" She ways, sitting down next to me.

Again, without thinking, I give her a soft kiss on the lips. To my surprise, she kisses me back.

"I'm ready, Mommy!" She says, looking deep into my eyes.

"I'm not mom anymore, you can call me Cass, say it, Manda."

"Yes, Miss Cass." She says, lowering her head.

"You don't have to address me so formally, unless you want to submit to me. Are you submitting, Manda?"

"I want to submit to you, let me submit to you, please, Mommy." Amanda says, lowering her head.

I pull her close and begins kissing her, touching her breasts, squeezing them softly.

"That feels good, Ma'am." She says, tears in her eyes.

"If you're going to submit to me, there are a few rules. 1. I'm to be addressed as either Miss, or Ma'am, and you are to refer to yourself as this girl. And I'll call you Manda. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am, this girl understands."

"Good girl, now, get undressed...do it, Manda!"

She stands up, looking extremely nervous, and she lifts her grey t shirt over her head, showing off a white cotton bra which barely contains her d cup tits. Then she lowers her light blue jeans showing me a pair of white cotton panties.

"Bra and panties too, Manda, come on, show me your naked body."

"Seriously, mom? Do I have to be naked?"

"I told you, I'm not mom, I'm Cass, you're the one who decided to submit to me, so, I'm Miss Cass now. Now, strip naked or I'll rip your clothes off of you."

"Yes, Ma'am, this girl is sorry." She says, reaching behind her and unhooking her bra, showing off her perfectly round d cup breasts.

Then she hooks her thumbs in the waist of her panties, slowly lowering them, showing me her smooth, hairless pussy.

"I didn't know you shaved, Manda." I say, motioning for her to come closer.

She blushes and tries to cover up.

"Would you feel more comfortable if I stripped naked too?" I ask, standing up.

She nods her head yes.

I stand up and lift my tee over my head, showing off my leopard print bra, I unbutton my shorts, lowering them, showing I'm not wearing panties, and showing my neatly trimmed pussy, then I unhook my bra, showing off my d cup breasts.

"Do you like my pussy hair, Manda?" I ask.

"Y-yes, Ma'am, you're very sexy." She nervously says.

I wrap my arms around her, firmly grab her ass, and kiss her, deeply, passionately.

"Manda, you're not stayin in your room, you'll stay in my room. Let's go up there now." I say, taking her by the hand and leading her to our bedroom.

I shove her down on the bed, get on top of her, and we begin kissing again.

I begin kissing my way down her body, sucking on her neck until a hickey appears. Stopping at her breasts, licking, sucking and biting on her nipples. She begins moaning not long after that.

"Does that feel good, baby?" I ask.

"Yes, Ma'am, it feels wonderful." She says, running her fingers through my hair.

I bite her nipples hard, and to my surprise she doesn't protest.

"Bite them as hard as you want, Miss Cass, I like feeling pain." She moans.

I look at her and kiss her again, this time I let my tongue enter her mouth, and to my surprise, her tongue touches mine.

I continue kissing my way down, stopping at her belly button, licking circles around her button. She giggles a little.

"That really tickles, Miss Cass." Amanda giggles out.

I stop licking long enough to stick my tongue in her belly button.

"What are you doing, Ma'am? It feels really good whatever it is."

"If you like that, you'll love this, raise your arms up." I order.

Amanda does as ordered. I begin softly kissing her armpits, licking and nibbling as well.

"WOW! Oh my God!" She moans out.

"Does that turn you on, baby?" I ask as I continue licking.

After I lick each of her armpits for several minutes, I go back to her belly button.

"Open your legs." I order.

Amanda complies, and I continue kissing my way down.

I look at her clit, which is now fully erect and quivering,

I kiss her clit softly, making her cum instantly, but, that doesn't stop me, I continue to lick, suck & nibble her sweet young pussy.

"What are you doing? OH! This feels so good!" She continues to moan.

I raise her legs up, and slowly begin licking from the tip of her clit all the way to her brown, puckered asshole.

"OH! MY! GOD! That feels incredible, Mommy!" Amanda moans out.

"You taste really good too, baby." I say, kissing her.

I go back between her legs, this time I spread her pussy lips open and shove my tongue inside her.

Amanda begins moaning and grips the back of my head.

As I lick her pussy, I push two fingers inside her asshole.

"Mommy! That feels incredible...don't stop!" She says, grinding against my face.

I now have two fingers in her pussy, two in her ass, and my mouth on her clit, sucking and nibbling on it.

"Bite my clit! Bite it hard!"

I gnash my teeth against her clit, sending her over the edge, this time she squirts.

"OH! Did I just pee?" She asks.

"No, baby, you squirted, it's different from pee." I say, moving up to kiss her again.

"Can I make you feel good now, Mommy?"

"Have you ever eaten pussy before, Manda?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Ok, lay back, I'm going to sit on your face, and teach you."

Amanda lays flat on her back.

"I'm going to position myself over your face, I want you to grab my hips, lower me down, and stick out your tongue."

To my surprise, she does as instructed, her tongue touching that sensitive space between my pussy and ass.

"Good girl, Manda, lick your Mistress." I moan as I grind against her tongue.

She firmly grabs my hips, holding me in place as she continues licking me, gently sucking on my pussy lips.

"Are you sure this is your first time, Manda?" I giggle.

Amanda just moans and begins licking me faster, finding my clit and nibbling on it.

"That's it, baby, bite Mommy's clit." I say, hoping she'll bite it hard.

She gnashes her teeth against it, hard, pulling my clit with her teeth.

I can't help it, I have a loud, explosive orgasm.

"Oh. My. God! Kiss me, baby, please kiss me." I say, wrapping my arms around Amanda and kissing her passionately.

"Mistress? I mean...Mommy?"

"Yes, Manda?"

"I want to cum again, may this girl cum again, Miss Cass...Ma'am?"

"It's ok, Manda, I want to cum again, too. If I let you cum again, you have to let me cum again. Deal, Manda?"

"Deal, Ma'am." She says, kissing me again.

"Manda, I have a strap-on harness and a dildo I want to use on you. Would you like that?"

"This girl would like anything you want to do to her, Ma'am. You don't even have to ask."

I get the harness, and my 8-inch dildo and I put them on.

"Hand me that lube on the nightstand, Manda."

She hands me the lube and I rub some on my plastic cock.

"Have you been fucked with a cock this size before, Manda?"

"No, Ma'am, this girl has been fucked with much smaller than that."

I place the dildo at her opening, and roughly ram myself into her. She grunts in pain slightly.

"Oh God! This feels incredible." She moans as I start fucking her, slowly at first.

"Be rough! Degrade me...FUCKING OWN ME!" She screams.

"You fucking little slut, you like being fucked by your Mommy, don't you? Say: 'Fuck me, Mommy'...say it, bitch."

"Fuck me, Mommy...fuck me, Mommy...FUCK ME, MOMMY!" She moans out.

I start slamming my fake cock in and out of her.

Her pussy looks so beautiful being fucked.

After a few minutes of this, she's ready to cum.

"May this girl cum, Mommy?" She pleads with me.

"You may, girl."

"Oh God! I'm cumming, I'm cumming...I'm...cumming." She softly moans.

"Good girl!" I say, bringing her close and kissing her softly.

"Does Mommy want to cum again?" She asks, looking a little tired.

"I do, girl. Would you like to fuck me with this strap-on?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I would." She says, with a smile on her face.

I slide out of the harness, and help Manda put it on.

"Don't put any lube on it, at least not yet, I want to suck on this dildo. Stand up, Manda."

She stands up, and I kneel in front of her.

I grip the dildo in my right hand, and start licking up the shaft, tasting my daughters sweet, young juices on it.

Finally, I take the dildo in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down on it.

She begins running her fingers through my hair.

"Do you like how Mommy sucks cock, Manda?" I ask, winking at her.

She nods her head 'yes'.

"Are you ready to fuck Mommy?" I say, getting on all fours on the bed.

Amanda gets behind me, and places the dildo at my opening, and slowly begins entering me.

"Yes, baby, fuck me, fuck me good." I moan.

She slowly begins fucking me.

"Does that feel good, Mommy?" She asks.

"Feels great, baby, don't be afraid to go harder or faster. Also don't be afraid to be nasty with me, call me names, I'll let you know if you go too far."

"Ok, does my fake cock feel good in your cunt, bitch?" She says, slapping my ass.

"Who's the Mistress now, you fucking bitch?" She yells, slamming the dildo into my cunt.

"Holy shit! You're the Mistress, Manda...I submit to you." I moan as I have an orgasm.

I collapse on the bed with her on my back, eventually she rolls off.

"Thank you for taking control, Manda. I could tell you wanted to." I say, leaning over to kiss her.

"Mommy? We can share control, ok? To be honest, it didn't feel natural taking control like that." She says.

"Ok, here is the deal, I'm in control when you want an orgasm, and you're in control when I do, sound fair?"

"Sounds real, fair, Mommy. I have one question though."

"What is it, baby?"

"Can I still sleep in this bed with you?"

"Of course you can, Manda, we're still lovers. I'll give you an orgasm every morning if that's what you want, baby girl." I say with a smile on my face.

She looks at me shyly.

"You want one more orgasm, don't you?" I ask.

She just looks at me and blushes.

"I have an idea, have you ever heard of tribbing?" I ask.

"Tribbing? What's that?" She asks.

"We rub our pussies against each other until we cum, want to try?"

"Sure."

I place my leg around her leg so our pussies are touching.

Slowly we start grinding against each other.

"I like how this feel, Mommy." She moans out.

She starts moaning first.

"Mommy? Is it wrong that I'm already close?"

"No, baby, it's not wrong...cum for Mommy, be a good girl, cum for Mommy."

Before long she has another explosive orgasm.

"Can I make you cum again, Mommy?" She asks, as she starts rubbing my clit.

"Yes, baby, rub my clitty, and tell me how much you love me."

"I love you, Mommy, I love you so much...I want to be more than your daughter, that's how much I love you, Mommy."

As she spoke those words, I had another orgasm.

"Thank you, baby. I love you, too. Mommy's tired though, can we go to bed? I'll make you breakfast in the morning."

"Sounds good, Mommy." She says, kissing me and quickly going to sleep.

I quickly drift off as well, thinking about the next morning.