Lesbian Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,801 Followers

Taylor's stroking hand was causing Maya's clit to buzz again, too, mashing the inside of the strap on against her. Both girls grunted and squealed as a simultaneous orgasm quickly approached.

"Fuck yeah, Maya! Take my fucking dick!" Taylor screamed, her hips gyrating wildly.

"Fuck me, baby sister! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!!" Maya squealed, careening over the edge and drenching her sister with cum. Taylor groaned, her own orgasm hitting, and she convulsed her hips against Maya's sweaty ass.

Their wet skin slapped together repeatedly, their voices hoarse from their screams. Overcome with exhaustion, Taylor slid her cock from Maya's asshole with a pop, and collapsed next to her.

"Ow! What the hell is this?" she exclaimed, reaching under the pillow she'd just fell on to. She pulled out a twelve inch, double ended dildo, and gaped as she stared at the beast.

The sisters exchanged looks, then quickly removed their strap ons, scrambling to get into position. Even after repeatedly fucking each other into oblivion, neither girl could resist the temptation to fuck each other simultaneously.

Taylor winced as she pushed her end of the toy into her tired pussy, but it slid in easily. She lay back, letting Maya climb on top of her. The two sisters started to make out again, and Taylor slid her hand between Maya's legs, rubbing her burning clit.

Eventually, Taylor reached for the other end of the cock, bending it up to rub in her sister's eager slit. Maya sat up, pushing herself down slowly onto her end. She couldn't remember the last time her pussy had been so overworked, but she still craved more, just like her sexy little sister.

They locked eyes as they both pushed themselves further onto the shaft. Taylor reached up to play with Maya's tits, and Maya did the same for her sister. They tweaked and rubbed each other's sensitive nipples, their pussies inching closer and closer together.

With one final push, Maya engulfed the remainder of the phallus, and felt her sister's warm pussy lips kissing her own. They were both dripping wet, and slid against each other in their slippery juices.

Taylor giggled, grabbing Maya by the ass and sliding her back and forth in her wetness. The frictionless movement caused the dildo inside them to rub deliciously at their pussies' inner walls. Both girls started to moan, thrusting their hips with more purpose.

As they fucked, Maya leaned forward again, and the sisters started to kiss tenderly. Their bodies were moving slowly, grinding together, the dildo slurping between their dripping cunts.

"This is the most amazing sex I've ever had.." Maya groaned between light kisses.

"Same here, Sis. I can't believe how good this feels." Taylor sighed.

The girls stuck their tongues out, slowly licking each other's mouths. Maya clasped Taylor's hands with her own, pinning them to the bed on either side of her face. Taylor cooed, enjoying how her sister was taking control.

Their tits gently slid together, their nipples bumping deliciously as their bodies worked to thrust the dildo between them.

After rubbing Taylor's tongue with her own for several minutes, Maya moved to lick at the nape of her neck. Taylor shuddered as she felt the wet muscle snake along her throat, coating her with saliva. She closed her eyes, luxuriating in the feeling of Maya's gentle tonguing.

The girls continued to grind together, their clits kissing over and over as their gaping pussies engulfed the rubber toy. Taylor's legs were wrapped tightly around Maya's back, her feet digging into her slick ass cheeks.

Maya ran her tongue all over Taylor's face, cleaning her like a cat. Soon, she started licking more enthusiastically, her arousal growing. Her hips pumped faster as her excitement grew.

Taylor was panting in uncontrolled arousal. She felt completely helpless as her big sister pinned her to the bed, and it felt amazing. Her face was slick with Maya's spit. She swiped at Maya's tongue with her own whenever it was within reach, but for the most part she laid there and took it.

Maya started to lick and kiss excitedly at Taylor's nose. She sucked it entirely into her mouth, running her tongue over both nostrils, and covering it with her spit. The sensation thrilled Taylor, and she shuddered. Her hips were pushing desperately into Maya's thrusts now, her body desperate for another orgasm.

Maya continued to lap at Taylor's nose, wriggling the tip of her tongue into each nostril. She could feel Taylor's breath on her chin, and knew her sister was getting close. She was getting ready to climax soon, herself. She'd never felt so connected physically to another woman, and it was causing her to tremble with need.

While her sister tongued her nostrils, Taylor started to run her tongue under Maya's chin, and the older girl moaned. At this point, both of their faces were drenched, saliva oozing from their tongues onto each other's skin.

Their cunts squished and gushed as they pumped against each other faster. Their thrusting was quickly growing desperate. Maya continued to hold Taylor's wrists tightly, preventing the younger girl from doing anything but pump her hips maniacally.

"Fuck, Maya!" she cried between licks. "I'm gonna cum, Baby! Don't stop, I'm gonna cum!!"

"Call me your sister!" Maya cried, before engulfing Taylor's nose in her mouth again.

"Ooooooo... Fuck me, Sissy! Fuck your baby sister's dirty cunt! Fuck me you dirty incestuous SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!"

With that, Maya's hips thrust hard one final time, and both girls wailed as their orgasms exploded. The power of her climax caused Maya's grip to loosen. Taking her opportunity, Taylor pulled her wrists free, and wrapped her arms tightly around Maya's sweaty torso.

The girls held each other tightly, their bodies plastered together, and clamped their mouths hard together in a hungry kiss. Their tongues whipped around in each other's mouths as their hips pumped out the remnants of their orgasm, soaking the sheets beneath them.

Eventually, their frantic thrusting slowed, and they continued to kiss deeply, their tongues straining to reach the backs of each other's throats. When Maya started to gag on Taylor's tongue, they finally pulled apart, saliva overflowing from their lips and soaking their chins.

The girls lay there panting, staring at each other incredulously. Their faces were streaked with spit and sweat, their hair matted to their cheeks. Their chests heaved, pushing their burning nipples into each other's tits, and their cunts continued to grip each end of the well fucked double dildo.

"That was... that was indescribable!" Taylor stammered. The girls kissed passionately again before Maya replied:

"I... I... oh, fuck.... Taylor... we're such nasty girls!" They both laughed.

Slowly, the girls peeled their bodies apart, letting the dildo slide from their tired pussies and onto the bed.

"Should we grab a shower?" Taylor asked, fully taking in the mess they'd created on the bed.

"Not yet.... I'm too tired. Besides, I like to stay dirty with sex sweat and cum for a little while after a really good fuck.... It helps me get back in the mood quickly when I wake up." Maya grinned.

"So, I guess we're doing this again?" Taylor asked.

"Only if you want to."

Taylor smiled, then leaned forward, licking sensually at her sister's lips.

"Oh, definitely. The instant we wake up!" she replied. Both girls giggled, and settled into each other's arms, where they promptly passed out for the rest of the morning.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,801 Followers
12