Lesbian Slave Island Ch. 04

Story Info
Entering a new era.
2.6k words
4.5
117.8k
51

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fitntrim
fitntrim
399 Followers

Sasha added: "but, I bet we can come up with even more ultimate fantasies..."

"Mmmm...ohhh...my owners...my perfect owners...Mistress Sasha, yes, your slave girl loves it. Even more ultimate fantasies made real would be incredible...ohhh how I submit and surrender to you utterly! Please own me totally, I am your property" I moaned, eyebrows raised in a pleading expression. "I shamelessly or shamefully, I don't know which, reveal to you all my sensual longings." I blushed and looked down again, too humiliated to look into their eyes, only to see my wantonly revealed shaved loins, open to clear view with legs spread widely apart. This aroused me even more. I thrust my hips forward lustfully.

"My owners, I will reveal to you all my depraved and wild desires. I wrote some fantasies down in a journal, and drafted a slave girl owner manual. What is mine is now yours. I never told anyone about them before." I looked at Helen, my lover, because I had kept this from her too. Her eyes met mine but she only smiled and asked me where these personal writings are. I gulped, realizing that all inhibitions on their and my part would be gone once they read these deep private desires. They would also find my collection of BDSM toys and tools, and these would of course be used on me...this I both longed for and feared. "In the bedroom closet, in a brown box inside the blue suitcase" I whispered.

Helen jumped up to grab the box. Sasha stood and stepped up to me, placing her left hand on my bare right thigh, close to my open steaming loins. "You are so hot, slave girl," whispered Sasha. "We will enjoy you."

"Yes my owner, please use me. I am yours to use for your total pleasure." I could not look into her eyes as i said it, but did gaze directly into her clear eyes when I finished uttering those submissive words. I shuddered as she stared directly back into my eyes. Sasha and Helen are both beautiful, and in Sasha's eyes I could see an extra level of clear intent to use me thoroughly. This, her proximity and the feel of her hand near my open intimate parts were almost overwhelming.

Sasha smiled confidently. "I will so totally use you, my sex slave." I found myself smiling back...in a way that communicated I wanted this...

Sasha's hand moved down my thigh then up to lightly ouch my labia, then I gasped as her finger inserted. Deeper it went, then pulled out and lifted. "How soaking wet you are, my sensual girl!" she smiled excitedly. I saw the moisture on her finger. Helen returned to see me suck my moisture of her finger...I took her entire finger into my mouth.

Helen smiled intimately into Sasha's eyes as Sasha turned to look at the box. They exchanged a silent communication that showed me their sisterly warmth and excitement over their shared new toy - me. As for me, sucking Sasha's finger and seeing their silent communication was a thrill that I felt deep within my lust-crazed body.

I blushed as they took out the whips and clips including butterfly jewelry clips, the two phalluses and two sizes of anal plugs, a collar, chains, and a leash. Helen looked at me in amazement as she also pulled out little weights to clip to chains, wrist and ankle cuffs, body paint, a bondage magazine and two lesbian slave girl novels, and to my greatest emotion my journal of erotic dreams including the draft slave girl owner manual.

Sasha breathed that I was obviously really into this and totally meant what I said...they looked at me with new understanding as I blushed deeply.

"Lovely blush, Lisa my love," smiled Helen, causing me to blush even more.

"You know, we are going to use all this and more on you, slave," Sasha told me directly.

I nodded and bowed my head. "Yes my owners, your slave property understands. You own me totally and it is expected. I submit to any of your desires totally."

"Good slave girl," oozed Helen almost as if to a pet as she caressed my hair approvingly.

"Yes, a good slave girl who must obey totally, because we actually own her. Wow, it's exciting," smiled Helen, who followed her older sister's lead but went a step further by caressing my right breast instead of my head. Her hand slide slowly down to feel my tight abs, stopping and resting just below my belly button. Helen watched this movement intently, then looking up into her sister's eyes again, smiling and nodding approvingly. Sasha smiled back, then looking down again, slide slowly down, then rubbed my loins with her open hand. I thrust against her palm and moaned. Sasha then raised her open slick palm to my lips...I licked and kissed them free of my own juices as the sisters watched this submissive and sensual act by their slave girl.

Helen sat down and opened the journal.

First she read though some of my ideas for erotic discipline, including the whippings, wooden pony torture, nipple and labia clips, and denial of orgasms to keep me mindlessly lust-crazed. Sasha wanted to know abotu the wooden pony, which I explained was a raised board or upside-down V shaped object upon which the slave girl sat bound, with her loins pressed on the top. The sex slave could be leaned backward to be utterly displayed and toyed with, or sat straight up with arms above or behind; with arms above she could be whipped more easily.

In the slave manual part, they took turns eagerly reading aloud parts, especially chapter such as:

i. Recommendation at the start of a new slave ownership: discipline her, ideally wrists restrained at ceiling, ankles tied wide apart, and alternatively whipped and sensuously toyed with in order to 1. associate whipping with arousal and 2. make the slave ownership feel deeply real to both owner and slave.

ii. Ideas for domination/submission: proofs of utter submission, obedience to wishes and whims and orders, desire to please and arouse owners

iii. Ideas for erotic humiliation: not being allowed to eat with hands - being hand fed and out of bowls, "going to bathroom" outdoors while owners watch, kneeling on floor while owners dine at table, licking owners' fingers and feet to thank them and beg for things, dancing, exercising very hard and long under the whip, being sweaty with skin glistening while others are nicely clean and fully dressed, being made to garden in the hot sun - sweaty and muddy while owners are sitting in the shade sipping cool drinks, made to wear a large hoop nose ring sometimes, body paint and writing with words such as "property of", collar with leash, ankle and wrist cuffs with rings for chaining to posts, serving nude and decorated when (female) friends and sisters visit;

iv. Principles/guidelines for behavior such as using body and erotic situations to keep owners' aroused, being trained to behave in certain ways upon command.

v. Love and romance: times for tender romance and love, and leisure times;

vi. Owners' obligation to take care of slave mentally, emotionally and physically (health checkups, etc)

vi. Serving: sexual for owners' satisfaction for example orally, sensually for example giving baths to owners, and also mundane such as dishes cleaning and laundry.

"Wow!" said Sasha after a pause. "This is SO EROTIC!"

"You are so sensual, Lisa," praised Helen.

"Thank you my owner." I whispered, starting to shake visibly. My voice also shook as I said "I am afraid, but more than being scared, I want all this. These are my dreams."

Helen noticed my strong emotion and caressed first my hair and then my shoulder, smiling with empathy. Her eyes went lower, her hands following as she then caressed my chest and abs. She walked behind me to caress my naked back and butt, as Sasha smiled and began toying with my nipples. Sasha praised my nipples and tight abdomen and also my lean flatness below my belly button. As she caressed these areas, Helen announced it was time to initiate me into slavery as recommended in the manual. My heart skipped a beat as she looked for and found something on the ceiling to chain me - a solid sturdy hook used for a chin up bar. She held up cuffs and chains with a bit too much of a serious an expression on her face for my comfort.

Helen spoke with solemnity: "My slave, our slave property, my Lisa love, you dreams are coming true. Really true. Therefore, I must begin this, umm, this initiation, exactly as the slave owner's manual highly recommended, and describes. This must be done. As you yourself have written, this will change the relationship, our relationship, to enter a new phase, under the contract terms, while the contract is in effect. As we just read in your own words, this initiation will teach us as no other way can that we actually own you and can do such a thing with you, and teach you that you are truly owned and we are your mistresses, your owners."

Pausing, Helen guided me over to the spot under the ceiling hook and faced me. She stood there dressed facing me, I naked and shaved, and cuffed my wrists. Locking the cuffs together, she then raised them above my head. My arms stretched a bit, but not uncomfortably - not yet anyway - as Helen slipped the chain over the hook. Helen stepped back. I felt very exposed, vulnerable, excited.

Sasha and Helen looked my exposed body over. "How do you feel, slave girl?" asked my lover Helen.

"My owners, your slave girl is excited...feeling more and more ...ummm... owned in this exposed position."

Helen nodded, "Good. Spread those ankles apart, slave girl."

When I obeyed, Sasha ordered:" Wider still, slave."

"Mmmm" moaned Sasha, "those hips and groin area are so lean, so fit, I just love that's it's so thoroughly shaven...mmmm. Lovely labia there."

I blushed, thrilled. "Thank you so much, my owner."

They both stared at my open loins. I thought to add, as I had dreamed in my fantasies, "this is your property, I am your slave girl, my owners."

"Love those feminine muscles - so in shape, so lean and fit!" continued Sasha lustfully.

"Your slave is most eager to please you, and stay fit, and so I beg you to exercise your slave hard."

"Oh yes, slave girl, that's what I like...mmm" smiled Sasha, looking unflinchingly into my eyes.

Helen smiled curiously..."as do I...slave, you can be assured you will be driven hard." My eyes glowed as Helen's eyes met mine, knowing she knew I loved what she just said.

"Oh yes," I whispered hoarse with arousal, "take me fully, I submit utterly to you as your erotic passion slave! I am truly your property now."

"Then let us begin for real." Helen raised a coiled whip to my lips. Looking boldly into her eyes, I licked and kissed the whip. As she continued to hold it there, I began to give long sensuous licks that made me feel so utterly sensuous and submissive. They looked like they loved this, and I knew they did when I saw them glance excitedly at one another as I so submissively licked the instrument. the very symbol of my erotic torture and utter willing submission.

slowly she withdrew the coiled whip, having me submissively lick her hand instead as she stepped backward. When she was far enough that her hand no longer reached my worshipping tongue, she dramatically raised the whip, releasing the coils, the tip touching down to the floor. She turned to the side to practice whipping one of the stools. My heart beat in trepidation and longing. Sasha appeared serious as her sister wielded the instrument, and I flinched whenever I heard the sound of Helen's successful strikes upon the stool.

Facing me, Helen focused on my body. To my surprise, Helen stood directly in front of me, not behind as I had imagined this in my fantasies. The first lash hit my side and coiled around my middle back before I had time to think. The sharp pain especially where the tip landed on my other side surprised me too, inducing a yelp.

Sasha said, "the slave sounds more surprised than tortured..."

It appeared to me Helen took this up as a challenge as she replied "I'm just getting started, Sasha."

It was kind of hot for me to feel they were talking about me rather than to me...giving the sensation of being property.

Helen's next actions further validated my hypothesis. The next few lashes were testing her aim, and only then did she order me to count out loud and thank her for each lash.

"One, thank you my Owner...two, thank you my Owner..." I blinked in surprise and looked into Helen's eyes - our eyes met...her silent answer to my expression was a hard confirmation that these would be serious whips, meant to be felt, meant to convey that as my owner, she could whip me as hard as she wished. And after all, that was exactly what I myself had recommended in the manual...

Already at the count of ten, I was panting, writhing, sweating, even whimpering a bit. I was feeling the pain...

Helen ceremoniously handed the whip to Sasha, who quickly and eagerly grabbed my hair to pull my head backward. I was facing upward when I felt the whip on my lips - I moaned as I submissively kissed and licked and sucked it, then Sasha's fingers. She stepped behind me, caressing my lashed back and still unlashed derriere. I dared not look, but waited. I could see Helen in front of me, but she did not meet my eyes, instead, her gaze was upon my vulnerably exposed nudity and Sasha behind me.

Suddenly I tensed but held still when I heard and felt the sharpness of the whip landing on across my buttocks, the tip coiling around to hotly mark my upper thigh. I remembered to count "Eleven, thank you my Owner." Sasha increased the intensity of these lashes to my rear. My whimpers and moans seemed to be welcome by my owners, so I indulged in these as a release as I continued to count and thank in huskier and hoarser tones as the whipping continued. Sasha also lashed my legs and more of my back.

Helen had the whip again after I counted to 25. Helen then whipped me again from my front without mercy as I began to cry as well. At 35 I was a mess of tears, sweat and hot marks and pink lines.

They each had me lick and suck the whip and their hands before they released me. I crawled to their feet and submissively licked their feet and ankles, whispering repeatedly that they totally owned me and I was their utter sex slave. My wrists were locked together behind my back as I continued my totally submissive behavior, licking, kissing, sucking their feet and then their hands as they sat down. I avoided looking into their eyes until I was ordered to kneel with knees ultra wide before them.

With deference I glanced into their eyes. Our expressions showed that we had indeed entered a new type of relationship now. I was pleased they had been hard on me, for it was my dream come true, yet the reality of their capabilities over me was a new feeling.

I looked down at my spread loins and thighs, seeing the whip marks as well as the moisture of arousal...

"I am truly yours now, my owners."

fitntrim
fitntrim
399 Followers