Lesbian Spiders

Story Info
Og is being observed.
754 words
4.34
6.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

*************************************************

Copyright Oggbashan January 2019

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

-

The two lesbian spiders are perched on the picture rail in Og's large study, resting after a frantic session of leg tangling.

"Ariadne?"

"Yes, Arachne?"

"I'm bored. Nothing happens here. Og sits for hours at his computer and ignores me when I scamper across his keyboard trying to communicate."

"At least he didn't squash you, Adne. He could have done."

"He gave me a headache, Achne, banging his keyboard. I was tumbled about inside with all the fluff and coffee spills."

"Anything interesting in there?"

"There was this tiny fly. Barely a taste. The rest was just rubbish. He ought to clean his keyboard more often."

"Don't say that, Adne. If he started cleaning he might suck us up into a vacuum cleaner. Who knows where we'd go? This is a nice place to be. There are enough insects to feed us and we have no worries..."

"Except that I'd like babies, Achne. I'm three months old. I'm getting past my best. We've got each other but..."

"We'll find a male spider for you soon. Between us we could entangle him in our webs, wrap him in layers of silk, you could ride him and then..."

"Lunch!" They shout together.

The door opens. The spiders duck back out of sight.

Og strides across the room and picks up the telephone, pressing a speed dial code.

"Lisa?"

Only Og's side of the conversation is heard.

"You haven't forgotten the dress rehearsal tonight? Shall I pick you up at seven thirty? You've got your Catherine of Aragon costume back from the cleaners?"

"OK. We'll get a takeaway and then where?"

"Here? You're sure? I'd be delighted. See you at seven thirty."

Og puts the phone down and executes a stately pavane across the floor. He pulls out a suitcase from under the bed and extracts his Henry VIII costume, hanging it on a hook so that the creases drop out. He turns on the computer and logs into Literotica's Author's Hangout for an exchange of posts.

The spiders creep back to peer over the picture rail. They whisper to each other.

"Boring, isn't it, Adne?"

"Yes. He spends hours like that. If he isn't posting he's writing stories. I like some of them but others, Ugh!"

"I think some of them are good, Adne."

"You would. Some of them are gross. What humans see as sex is peculiar, I suppose because they only have four limbs. You have odd tastes sometimes. What you do with your legs sometimes shocks me. You seem to have no idea of what decent spiders should and shouldn't do."

"You enjoy it, Adne. Or at least you say you do."

"Some of it is nice, Achne, but where you put your third and fourth legs... If anyone else knew, we'd be outcasts from arachnid society."

"Don't tell me -- 'Your mother wouldn't like it'. She did, you know. She was a real goer in her time. A month ago you were ashamed of her. Last week you said you admired her unconventional behaviour. I admit I was shocked when she let that garden spider mount her. He was SO big."

"She ate him, though, didn't she? Just like all the other males."

"She did eat him but it took her a week."

"My mother is a game old bird, Achne. She's over six months old now and still producing babies by the hundred."

"Look, Adne. He's logged off and is going to change."

"Gross, isn't it? He's enormous. He's much bigger than any of the human females we see. How they could eat him I don't know."

"I don't think human females eat their males, Adne. Some of Og's stories refer to males eating females..."

"Don't make me vomit, Achne. The idea!"

"I don't think he means 'eating' as we mean it. Perhaps we'll see what happens tonight. It sounds as if Lisa is coming here. We can watch, again."

"He's going, Achne. It's time for us to explore and see what we can find to eat."

"He'll be gone for hours, Adne. We've got time for some more legging first."

"Ooo-eer! Where did that leg come from? Oh, Achne..."

The two entwined spiders slip back out of sight.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers