Lesbionage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three V.I.P.E.R.s came at her simultaneously, from different directions. She couldn't stun them all, so she somersaulted in a safe direction, jumping to her feet as she retrieved her taser from its holster. She spun 180° and fired, putting one enemy agent out of commission as the other two continued to give chase. Her taser would need some time to recharge now that it had sent off a hot blast, so she fell back on her martial arts training. She leapt out of the path of her enemies' own first taser shot, and delivered her other opponent a sharp kick to the gut, forcing her too back for the moment. The attacker still in pursuit swung. Sadey dodged the punch, ducked into a squat and deftly swept her legs from under her. She went down.

Sadey didn't know how many V.I.P.E.R.s had hurried in to ensnare her, or for how much longer she could fight them off. While she had a moment to regroup, she whirled back in the direction of the door to see one more coming at her fast. Sadey sensed another tase coming. She minimally impressed her opponents by cartwheeling out of the line of fire, buying herself a bit more time as this stun gun as well took its time to recharge. She was doing well considering what she had to work with, but was pretty certain she was delaying the inevitable. Her chances of escape were slim, but existent. These five V.I.P.E.R. operatives couldn't be the entire office population this morning, and if the rest weren't yet aware of her presence, it was only a matter of time till they would be.

She was lucky this was a large room. The op she'd tased slowly began to recover, as the two she'd put on the floor with her feet got back to theirs. Again, she was being ganged upon by three. She was losing energy. But she still had a few tricks. One of her attackers yanked out her taser, which hadn't yet been used. Sadey snatched her arm before she could aim, redirected her shot, and caused her to shoot one of her allies. While the offending op paused to register what she'd done, Sadey took further advantage, holding on to her arm and winging her with centrifugal force, smack into her other ally. The force of the blow sent both to the floor.

Finally, the fifth V.I.P.E.R. joined the fray, realizing just how tough this adversary was. Sadey drained most of what was left of her stamina, leaping at her with an airborne kick to the chest, pushing her back several steps. Her only hope now was a mad dash for the door while it was unguarded. Her taser had been recharging, so she went for it once more, to nail the same op remaining in her path.

However, of the five V.I.P.E.R. agents who had rushed her, only two had taken a zap with their tasers. And almost all of them were back on their feet. Before Sadey knew what was happening, she was nabbed by the arms, which she felt pulled forcibly behind her back. She began to beg for mercy, though she knew it was pitifully useless.

"No...no! NO! PLEA—"

The next sound she heard was bloodchillingly familiar.

Everything went black.

***

The Eagle Has Fallen

Friday, May 22nd, 2015, 10:48 a.m.

Sadey Lacroix revived to find her already bleary vision blocked by a blindfold wrapped tight over her eyes. She went to move her limbs, only to realize she was also now immobilized, to what she had to guess was one of the room's long wooden desks. She was correct in this assessment, but had yet to grasp the half of it. She was naked, from head to foot.

Her clothing had been removed and piled separately. Her hair remained ponytailed behind her head. Her body was stretched forwards over the desk, legs spread, bare feet flat on the floor, tied to either wooden leg. Her arms were stretched in front of her, hands bound at the wrists. The twine tying her was pulled slacklessly over the opposite edge, split at the fibers, threaded underneath and brought back to her body, where its now dual ends bound her ankles to the desk legs.

"What th—...what the fuck!" she exclaimed. She obligatorily tried to wrench herself loose, but the rough twine only dug into her skin, refusing her the least motion attempted. The original five who'd cornered her in the room had departed, placing Sadey in the hands of two fellow agents who had arrived to take over. One of these two was their superior, V.I.P.E.R. chief Linda Princeton. The other was Agent Ginger 183, o.k.a. Miss Kat McCree herself.

They watched with evil satisfaction as the nude Sadey tugged and jerked against the twine. They'd searched her apparel just on the off chance that she'd have been foolish enough to carry identification on her. She hadn't. Though it would have made things easier on them, technically, it would also have taken the fun out of what was to happen now. The most delicious part: the interrogation.

Sadey heard footsteps inching on her. A chill played her spine. She heard chuckling. Sadistic chuckling.

The next that rode down her vertebrae was a single fingertip. She gasped.

"Well, well, well..." she heard one voice say. It was Ginger Kat's. Had Sadey privilege to see what was going on, she would have realized that this was none other than her stunning Black Claw acquaintance, the very same.

"...And just whom do we have here, hmmm?"

Sadey did not allow herself to be cowed. She ceased struggling long enough to tell them the following.

"I suppose this is all intended to frighten me. Well, let me tell you something. You're never gonna get away with this. My organization and I know what you're up to, and they know where I am. And once the authorities find out about this, you're toast."

Kat and Linda weren't unsettled in the slightest.

"Is that so?" questioned Linda, joining Kat beside Sadey's bent-over body.

"And just what organization of yours might this be, my dear?"

"Ha!!" Sadey shouted. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"As a matter of fact, we would," Kat replied. "So then, sweet cheeks..."

Sadey cringed as she felt a hand palm her left ass cheek, giving it an impish goose. She wriggled it off. Her captors chortled.

The voice went on. "...We can do this one of two ways."

"That's right," Linda resumed. "And I'm sure we needn't explain them to you, but, y'know what? I'm going to anyway, just for fun."

Sadey went on fighting for mobility. Linda slowed her speech to a condescending, patronizing tone, as if speaking to a guilty child.

"Option one: you can be a good girl...cooperate with us...tell the nice ladies who you're working for...the nice ladies take care of a little business from there..." She shrugged thoughtfully. "...Maybe they let you go, maybe they don't...but whatever happens, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you've decided to come clean with us. Whaddaya say, little one?"

Being treated like a child made Sadey's blood boil. She growled at them.

"Go to hell."

"'Go to hell'?" Kat innocently repeated, turning to Linda. "Why, that's not very nice. Perhaps she doesn't wanna hear her choices."

"Well, that's too bad for her. It doesn't matter what she wants; she's gonna hear them anyway.

"Option two, Little Miss Intruder: you can choose to keep the information to yourself...not cooperate with us...and the nice ladies subject you to a series of interesting little treatments...designed to help you feel more agreeable. Make sense?"

Sadey scoffed at them. "Do whatever you want," she challenged. "I'm not talking."

Kat brought her hands together in a gleeful clasp. "Oh, how I was hoping you'd say that!" she grinned. "Shall we confer, boss?"

"Oh, I think we run the entire gauntlet on her, nothing less," Linda opined. "Because quite frankly, my little plaything, I don't buy your claim that anyone's coming to rescue you. Not for a second. And so as far as I can see, we've got all the time in the world."

Sadey swallowed what she hoped was a silent gulp.

"So the only question then is..." Linda asked Kat, "...Where to begin?"

"Well, you know me," Kat smiled. "I'm playful. I'm quite fond of the, eh...feather, myself..."

Sadey snorted. "I am not ticklish," she lied, praying they wouldn't call her bluff.

"Mmm, we'll be the judges of that," she heard the other voice say.

Shit.

"Orrrrr..."

Sadey's ears perked up. If they were thinking of a torment worse than tickling, she could be in some trouble. Could be. She'd been tortured for vital information in the past, and no one had yet succeeded in breaking her. Deep inside, regardless, she was terrified of the day an enemy exposed and preyed upon her Achilles' heels. But there was no way she was about to let them sense that.

Linda took Kat a few steps aside and whispered in her ear.

"OOOOooohhhh..." Kat cooed in revelation. "...I could see that. And then?"

More inaudible whispering. Sadey heard Ginger/Kat go on giggling with excitement.

"Well, you see, that's why you're the boss," Kat remarked, bowing before her.

"And don't you forget it," smirked Linda. "Now you go fetch the materials. I'll keep our little friend here company."

Kat did as she was ordered, trotting along. Linda stayed, examining Sadey from numerous angles. Sadey felt her toy with her hair.

"Mmm...quite a shapely, nice young thing, aren't we," said Linda, smoothing the backs of her fingers over Sadey's shoulder blade. Sadey squirmed in embarrassed discomfort, wordlessly snarling at her.

"Oooh, and feisty, too. I can see we'll be needing to do something about this. Fortunately..."

Linda again chuckled malevolently, poking her under the arms.

"...We've got just the thing."

Kat returned shortly. Sadey remained unshakable on the outside, but on the inside, she was petrified. She didn't know if or when anyone from I.N.T.E.L.I. might be coming to rescue her, or if they could even make their way in. She'd been amazingly lucky only to get this far. But her luck seemed to have run out. What were they about to do?

"AHHHhhh, here we are..." she heard one of their voices announce. "Good girl!"

"But one of the many reasons you keep me around," the other rejoined.

"So then!" Sadey again heard the voice of the woman who seemed to be the superior. They reapproached.

"Before the torture gets underway, my little sex kitten...I'm gonna give you one more chance to spill it." She took Sadey's chin in her hand and turned her to face them. "Who are you...and who are you working for?"

Sadey drew forth a glob of saliva and spit on her.

"Fuck you cunts."

Ominously calm, Linda retracted her wet hand. Her voice lowered and intensified with hostility.

"Very well..."

Kat pulled the aforementioned feather from her bag of tricks. "Indeed, have it your way," she concurred. "In that case, we're gonna start out nice and easy, just get'cha warmed up..." She mischievously brandished the plume at her, even though Sadey couldn't see it.

"...With a little teasing."

Sadey's eyebrows rose in alarm. She didn't think she liked the sound of this...

Kat sauntered behind her ass. She refrained from any contact except for the twitch of the feather, which was felt a moment later.

Sadey gasped once more. A horrific chill invaded her as the feather's blade found its way to her slit, twirling and swirling between her quivering labia. It tingled, and irritated. It both amused and annoyed her. She shut her eyes tight under the blindfold and grimaced, trying to shake off the prickly sensation. To her frustration, the evil feather clung to her and would not be abated.

Linda brushed a few strands of hair from Sadey's face, studying her expression. "Why, whatever's the matter, little friend?" she queried, pouring on the sadism. "Why're you wincing like that? I thought you said you weren't ticklish."

"Yes, you know, I seem to remember her making that claim myself," Kat agreed, spinning the feather between her fingers as she slid its softer and sharper sides alternatingly over Sadey's cunt. "What's up with that?" she wanted to know.

Oh, they were enjoying this. Sadey clenched her hands into trembling, aggravated fists, dug her toes into the floor, and burrowed her face in her arms. More growling emanated from her elbows. Linda pretended to notice her curvaceous breasts for the first time.

"Oh, my, and what are these then?" she grinned, feeling her up. She groped her mounds and tweaked her nipples, relishing so maliciously messing with her. "What've we got going on here? What's this all about, huh?"

Sadey was hating this, these enemy ladies' unique ability to trigger her reflexes so effectively, but she tried to take a minute to regroup. If she could just find the strength to ignore the torment for a moment, she was certain she could maintain mind over matter, and could hold out until I.N.T.E.L.I. broke in to save her...unless perhaps they upped the ante...but she was having trouble mustering this much will and concentration. Especially as Kat culled apart her pussy lips to get her on the inside...and Linda reached under her tits, and dug in her nails, extending the vicious tickling treatment to both genital regions.

"GrrrrrraaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Sadey exploded, whipping up her head. "ALLRIGHTBITCHES!!" she conceded. "All right, I admit it! I'm ticklish!! Okay??! I'm fucking ticklish! FINE! I lied! All right?! Is that what you wanna hear?!"

The V.I.P.E.R.s laughed at her, impressed she could get out all these cohesive words through the torture. "Ahhh, I never get tired of being right," Linda snickered to her crony. "Now then, I think that's enough child's play."

"Awww," Kat pouted. "But I was starting to really enjoy fucking this little pussy's pussy with my feather."

"Yes, well, don't worry," Linda turned back to the bag Kat had brought. "Open her up wider, and you can leave it in there. That oughta be fun for her while we pull out the big guns. I think we might also have something for her asshole while we're at it..."

Sadey's sphincter immediately tightened. She despised anything near her ass. But she'd no intent of giving them this satisfaction.

Ginger Kat spread her pussy further ajar as Linda'd instructed, inserting the feather as far as could reach, only the stem sticking out. "There you are!" she cheerfully declared. "Now you can tickle yourself! That should be entertaining!"

Linda paused to raise a single finger. "Uh, I hasten to remind you, however, buddy-girl...anytime you may like to work with us, tell us who you are and who you're working for, it's alllll over. Just something to think about. But hey, you wanna draw this out? That's just more fun for us! We're having a ball here! You're only making it harder on yourself, peaches."

"You're never gettin' it outta me," Sadey insisted. "Do your worst."

Sadey knew they were right, but she just couldn't give up the information. She just couldn't. Darla had made it crystal-clear that her life literally depended on this mission, and fessing up to them equaled an automatic concession. It simply wasn't an option. She would have to find a way of tolerating their shenanigans.

She felt a fingertip stroke from her hip down the side of her rump. She jerked away, and felt the infernal feather vex her pussy from the inside. Her eyes jumped open underneath her blindfold. This was a new one on her. She wasn't exactly a virgin, but she'd never had anything with such a fluffy, tickly consistency cinched inside her cunt (or asshole) before. She didn't think she liked this...but...she couldn't honestly be sure. It tingled overwhelmingly. This might be too much for her.

If only she knew, however, what her two fiendish friends had in store for her now. Linda retrieved her next toy from the bag.

A vibrator.

A Hitachi vibrator.

They'd secured Sadey with her backside close enough to the wall that they needed no extension cords; they simply plugged it in. They tried to hide the gleeful excitement from their inflections as they spoke to her.

"Well, if you're quite certain, that's fine with us," Linda stated matter-of-factly.

"Seconded," nodded Kat. "Whoever you are, I like your drive. And I'm very intrigued to see just how much you can take."

This time Sadey knew they heard her gulp. She heard a low faint hum, as a surging rush of sexual passion hit her, generating from her clit, where Linda pressed and held the vibrator to her. They switched positions: Linda behind Sadey, Kat to her side. Sadey didn't want to complain, mind them, but she couldn't figure out what precisely was happening here. They were interrogating her, willing to get her to spill the proverbial beans, and this portion consisted, ostensibly, of...rewarding her, with intense pleasure? This made no sense, Sadey could only think, but the radiating, steadily building luststorm growing inside did not permit her to reason any further. She failed to discern her proper incentive to talk. And again, whatever the motive going on here, she wasn't about to question it.

"Ohhhhhh fuck..." she groaned, not unlike the times she made love to herself, in her car or any other daring setting. Whatever this damn thing was, it was incredibly potent, gradually taking her over from head to soles, rocking her like a hurricane. Her body began to blaze, sweat breaking through her pores. More moans escaped, equally grateful whimpers joining. She yanked even harder on her bonds, just to have something to pull against, but of course, as she tugged with her wrists, this in turn tugged on her ankles. She tried to bend her knees and press down with more force, but they didn't seem keen on allowing her to do so.

She heard the voice of Ginger whisper huskily in her ear.

"How's that feeling?" Her hot breath and tantalizing words dizzied Sadey yet further. "You like it?...You little rat??"

This struck Sadey as a rhetorical question, but calling her a rat got her attention, as did what happened next. The Hitachi left her.

Sadey gasped in distress at the abrupt deprivation. She scrabbled the desktop, trying to contort her lower body in any manner such to allow her the pleasure back. "Oh no-o-o-o-o..." she cried. Kat and Linda shared a victorious laugh at her expense.

"NOW then..." Kat went on, "...You little fucking titmouse..." She roughly gripped Sadey about the chin and cheeks, culling a squeal from her. She felt her lean in again, heard a spitting sound, and a small splatter of saliva smacked her in the nose, promptly punctuated by a harsh slap across her face. She cried out in both pain and humiliation. Kat threateningly delivered her order.

"Talk."

She understood. It wasn't hard to comprehend now whatsoever. They were forcing the ecstasy upon her, and then taking it back away when she began to really enjoy it. This was the method on to which they'd moved. Well, at least things made sense now, but...oh, was this ever devilish. Oh, how inexorably cruel. She certainly hadn't expected them to be nice to her, but nevertheless, they were operating on a grander scale than she could have imagined. They weren't messing around. They were getting right after her.

Once more, Sadey attempted to collect and remind herself of the situation. She could not give in to her base animal desires in exchange for the exposure of her identity and organization. And she was perceptive enough to realize that even if she did confess, they still might not allow her full sexual release. She repeated to herself that it was not an option, until she could say it out loud.