Leslie

Story Info
Seduced by a sexy girl with something extra.
11.3k words
4.63
101k
149
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a re-write of an old story I had on here, called "Leslie, The Wedding Crasher." I removed it from my library a while back and I've gotten a few requests to re-post it. Problem is, I lost the original file when my computer crashed a while back (my bad for not backing up) so I figured I'd give it a re-write...hope you guys enjoy.

I'll be back to "Jay's Sex Club" shortly for the next chapter. Also let me know if you guys want to see a spin-off of the previous chapter, that would focus on Ryan and Kendra and show their first time together, since you didn't really get to see the action between them.

Whiskey

*****

It was a Wednesday night.

I was alone in my apartment, having nothing to do with myself at the moment; just staring at the TV screen. Of course there was really nothing interesting on at the moment, but what else was there to do?

My fiance, Amber, had gone out with her friends for the night. It wasn't uncommon for them to go out and party, in the middle of the week; especially lately. Our wedding was only a few weeks away and she had been hanging out with the girls, as often as possible. She'd had at least six bachelorette parties and I hadn't even had my bachelor party, just yet. Not that she would have anything against that; I just had not gotten around to it yet.

By 9:30 I was completely annoyed with the fact, that I had nothing to do with myself. I sighed and turned off the TV, sitting forward on the couch and contemplating what I wanted to do. I decided that I wasn't going to sit around the apartment all night...I had to get out of here. I had to go somewhere and do something; I was bored out of my fucking mind.

I stood up, grabbed my wallet from the lamp table and decided to take a trip to the local dive bar.

Jerry's was the name of the place. I always hung out there with my friends, often enough that the bar tenders all knew who we were by name. Hell, I had even been a guest bar tender there myself, on a couple of occasions.

This particular night, Jerry's was practically empty. Not surprising, since it was after all a Thursday night. I sat down and ordered a beer from Rick, the bar tender of the night and focused on the Flyers game, playing on the flat screen TV. It was a repeat of the game that took place earlier that night; I didn't mind, since I had missed it when it originally aired.

As I was sitting there sipping my beer, my thoughts drifted to the wedding, only three weeks away. I had been thinking about it a lot, as of lately...

Was I making the right decision?

I had been with Amber, for five years now. We were in our mid twenties and we had been through quite a lot, together. I loved her and I knew that she loved me too but, sometimes I wondered if it was really meant to work out between the two of us. Amber was a sweet and loving girl, not a mean bone in her body; so why would I question myself?

Truth be told, I really don't know. I guess it's normal to have cold feet sometimes, when you're getting ready for such a life changing event. I brushed it off as nothing more than nerves and told myself, this was absolutely the right decision. I wanted to marry Amber, no doubt about that.

I heard the door open behind me and turned my head slightly, to see a young woman entering the bar. She was tall...taller than me, actually, she was probably around 6'2" and quite attractive. She had long blonde hair pulled into a pony tail, piercing blue eyes and a lip ring. She wore a short sleeve white t-shirt, showing off a very nice shot of cleavage.

Her arms were covered in sleeves of tattoo's; I liked girls with ink.

She walked past me and shot me a glance, smiling at me as she passed, then proceeded to order herself a drink. I spent a few extra moments admiring her beauty, then turned my attention back to the Flyers game. There was nothing wrong with looking, I told myself; I didn't want to seem like a creep though.

About five minutes passed since this girl had entered the bar, when I felt her hand on my shoulder and I turned around to face her. "Um...h-hi?"

"Hey," she smiled.

Her voice was bright and cheerful and beautiful.

"Mind if I sit next to you?"

"Uh, sure...go right ahead."

She pulled out the chair to the left of me, and sat down with her drink; Budweiser. The girl took a sip of the beer and set it down on the counter, before turning to look at me again, with a twinkle in her sparkling blue eyes. "See something you like?"

"What? Oh, sorry...I didn't mean to stare or anything."

"It's okay," she giggled. "I'm Leslie!"

We shook hands and I smiled back at her, introducing myself to her in return.

"I'm Alex."

"Nice to meet you Alex; what are you doing here, all by yourself?"

"I could ask you the same question," I answered, with a grin.

"I'm just a lonely girl, trying to have some fun."

I laughed and took a swig of my beer, before explaining to her, that I had just been sitting around my apartment and bored out of my mind. We kept talking after that and, the question of whether or not I was seeing anyone came up; I was honest with her. She seemed disappointed, when I told her that I was engaged and proceeded to tell me that she was single but looking for a guy who could "rock her world" in her own words.

As we talked, we kept ordering more drinks. I paid for a few of hers, trying to be a gentlemen and she returned the favor, even though I really did not expect her to.

Before I knew it, it was going on twelve o'clock at night and we were both pretty drunk at this point. With the alcohol pumping through my veins now, I had started to get a little more open about myself and was now relying on Leslie, to vent about all of my stress and confusion.

I made the mistake of revealing to her, that I was a bit uneasy about the wedding and questioning my feelings towards my soon-to-be wife.

"Sounds to me, like you need to explore a little..."

That was very straight forward.

Even more straight forward, was when she turned fully towards me and placed her hand on my lap, with a big sexy grin. Her hand quickly moved towards my groin, rubbing my cock through the fabric of my shorts. I sat there looking like a drunken idiot, trying to remind myself that this was not good...I could not go along with this, it would be completely wrong.

"How many girls have you had sex with, besides Amber?"

"I...t-two..but I've been with Amber for five years. I haven't slept with anyone besides her, in all that time."

"And...how does that make you feel?"

I laughed, thinking how much like a therapist she sounded, speaking in such a professional tone and wearing such a serious expression; I could tell it was just a poker face though.

"I don't know..."

"Like you might not be ready, to dedicate yourself to one girl?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Maybe...I guess...sort of..."

"Sounds like you're pretty confused, to me. So I'll say it again...maybe you should explore a little, before you settle down."

Her hand was still right on my cock and by this point, she had to be able to tell, that I was hard as a rock. Blame it on the alcohol I guess but, I couldn't resist anymore. So when Leslie asked me, if I wanted to go find a motel room with her...I surprised even myself by saying yes, almost right away.

We finished off our drinks and left a tip for the bar tender, getting up and quickly heading out. There was a motel not too far from where we were, at that point; maybe fifteen minutes away, to be exact. It was a bit shady and honestly, I had never stayed there before that night. A lot of idiots had a tendency to hang out there, usually drug addicts meeting up with their dealers, or old perverts, hooking up with prostitutes for the night.

Definitely not my idea of a good place to go...there weren't very many other options though.

We checked in and were assigned to room C-3 on the third floor. As though our lives depended on it, we practically ran from the office and up the stairs to the third floor, unlocking the door and shoving it open. We stepped inside, I shut the door and locked it, then Leslie grabbed me and practically shoved her tongue down my throat.

We collapsed onto the mattress and started making out; we were like a couple of horny teenagers! I had no idea what had come over me, but I had never been so aroused in my life.

Despite Leslie being on top of me, I somehow managed to worm my way out of my shirt and threw it to the floor, next to the bed. Leslie removed her own shirt and I reached around, unclipped her bra and tossed that aside as well. Her tits were amazing! I pulled her forward and wrapped my lips around one of her dark brown, perky nipples, sucking at it like an infant.

Leslie groaned, holding my head in place, as I continued sucking on her tits. She pushed my away suddenly and stood up on the mattress, sliding out of her pants and throwing them to the pile of clothes on the floor. Then she was on top of me again in an instant, lips pressed firmly against mine once more. She began dry humping me, the only thing separating my cock from her pussy was the thin layer of panties that she still had on.

Leslie slid down to the end of the mattress, pulling my boxers down and revealing my cock. She took a few moments to simply admire it, gently stroking it and massaging my balls.

"Not bad," she remarked, as though she were some sort of investigator.

"Not bad?"

I was about seven and a half inches, so just a bit above average I guess. I had never really had any complaints from anyone...especially Amber. Leslie didn't really seem like she was complaining but, she had a certain look that made me wonder what she was thinking; maybe she had seen bigger?

My thoughts were interrupted, when she started flicking her tongue against the head of my shaft, teasing and licking it like a lolipop. I gasped and tensed up a bit, moaning as she reached up and started rubbing my nipples.

Then she took the plunge...literally...wrapping her lips around my cock and swallowing all seven and a half inches. I threw my hands up in the air and ran them through my dark brown hair, arching my back and moaning loudly, as she began to deep throat my cock...and god damn was she good at it! Leslie worked my dick with her mouth like an expert, bobbing her head up and down, sucking and slurping and gagging; she looked so fucking sexy too.

I admired her beauty, moving one hand through her thick, blonde hair and pushing her head down even further, until my balls were pressing against her chin. She gagged again and I could feel warm spit, running down over my balls...fuck, I was starting to get close now. Amber never sucked cock this good...not that she was bad at it, but she wasn't this good either.

Leslie must have known that I was getting close, because just as I felt the pressure starting to build up...she released my cock from the warmth of her mouth and sat straight up. I sighed, staring up at her disappointed and she laughed.

"Don't look so sad," she said.

"There's still plenty of fun, to be had."

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine, our tongues wrestling for a few moments. I could taste myself on her breath but I didn't care, at all.

I flipped her over onto her back and started kissing my way from her neck, down to her breasts. I licked and sucked on her nipples, one at a time and savored the taste, as Leslie moaned and started to breathe heavier. Then I moved from her breasts, kissing my way down over her toned stomach and stopping at the elastic waist band of her panties.

I hooked my thumbs under the waist band and tugged, Leslie lifted her ass up and helped me slide the undergarments down her long, smooth legs. As I slid them down, I started kissing her legs and breathing in her scent...then I felt something hard, smacking against my face. I jumped in surprise and opened my eyes, coming face to face with the biggest cock, that I had ever seen in my life.

"What the fuck!?"

I jumped back and practically fell off the bed, startling Leslie and she sat straight up and pulled her legs to her chest.

"W-What's the matter?"

"What's the matter? What the fuck do you mean, what's the matter? You have a fucking dick!?"

"Fuck..."

Leslie sighed and pulled her legs even closer to her chest, sliding as far away from me on the bed, as she could possibly manage. To my surprise, she looked almost as stunned as I was...why though? She had no reason to be shocked, I was the one who had just found out that she had a penis. I had made out with her, sucked her tits, felt her smooth skin...I had let her suck my cock. I'd gotten a blowjob from another man!

Fuck, I felt sick all of a sudden. This could not be happening, I thought. Not only had I cheated on my fiance but, I had cheated on her with another man. No, that wasn't quite true...

Leslie was a woman...or she looked like a woman. Sounded and felt like one too but, women don't have dicks.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I know this is going to sound really stupid...but I thought you knew..."

I laughed, shaking my head and trying to calm my anger a little.

"You're right, that does sound stupid; how the fuck would I have known? You look exactly like a girl, there is NOTHING about you, that would have given me any reason to suspect that you were anything other then a girl."

"I'm sorry, okay? Just...please calm down...don't hurt me?"

"Hurt you?"

That took me off guard and suddenly, I felt a rush of guilt. She thought I was going to hurt her; that's not at all, something that I would have even thought about doing. I was shocked and angry sure, but I wasn't a violent person. Even if I were violent, there's no way that I could have brought myself to hurt her. I stared down at her cock; she had gone soft now.

Even flaccid though, she still looked so fucking big. I understood now, why she hadn't looked totally impressed with my own cock...she really HAD seen bigger...she WAS bigger.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I said, finally.

"I'm just...shocked, that's all. It's not every day you take a beautiful girl home and find out, that she's packing a bigger dick then you."

Leslie relaxed and giggled, moving her legs away from her chest and smiling at me.

"It is bigger than yours, isn't it?"

"Looks like..."

"You're still hard, too; who would have seen that coming?"

She was right...I was hard as a rock. My cock had not gone down for even a second, it had remained hard this entire time. I couldn't believe it and of course, it led me to start questioning myself. Thanks to the alcohol still pumping through my system, I was able to push all of that aside and forget about it...I was horny...Leslie was horny...we were already naked and we had already done so much together. Why should we stop now; just because she had a penis? No, I wanted to keep going...strangely.

"You don't have to do anything, that you don't want to do."

That was comforting...I had no idea what I did or did not want to do at this point. So I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth and groaning softly. I felt her cock stiffening between us; it was a strange feeling. It just made sense for me to reach down between us, wrapping my fingers around her cock and gently stroking as we kissed.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

"You don't have to ask twice."

In an instant, Leslie had flipped over onto her stomach and I was looking down at that beautiful, smooth and sexy ass. I gave it a spank and watched it jiggle, fueling my arousal. I spread her cheeks and leaned forward, buried my face between them and shoved my tongue into her hole.

Leslie gasped, then let out a very long moan, as my tongue darted in and out of her asshole. I licked from her hole, down over her balls and becoming even more curious now, I even started sucking on them for a few moments. That really seemed to get a rise out of Leslie, as she gasped once again and moaned even louder than before.

I was enjoying myself...but I'd had enough of the foreplay.

I pushed myself up and moved forward some, positioning my throbbing cock against her asshole. Leslie eagerly pushed back against me and with a little bit of pressure, the head of my cock was in her ass, in an instant.

Leslie sighed, as I slipped into her hole and she gripped the sheets while grinding her teeth together.

"Fuck...you're so fucking tight," I groaned.

"It's been a while..."

"Like how long?"

"I don't know," she laughed. "I don't bottom very much. It's probably been at least a year, since the last time I let someone fuck my ass like this."

I found it funny that she had a bigger cock then me, yet here I was, sliding my dick into her asshole and not the other way around. Leslie made it clear, that she typically preferred to be the dominant one in the bedroom but, for whatever reason, she wanted me to be the one who fucked her ass tonight.

That was alright with me. This was all still very new to me and like I said, I really wasn't sure how far I was willing to take this. For the moment, I was totally comfortable with just trying to forget that she even had a penis and being the one in control.

I managed to get all seven and a half inches of my cock, into Leslie's tight ass and when I bottomed out, I moved my hands to her hips and pulled her to me. "FUCK!" She yelped, as I wrapped my arms around her and thrust forward.

Without a word, I began pounding her ass. Long, hard strokes, our bodies smacking together, the bed creaking underneath of us. I started playing with her tits and kissing and sucking on her neck. I looked over her shoulder and I could see her own, huge cock, flopping around as I fucked her ass. She reached down between her legs and wrapped her hand around her dick, stroking it furiously and moaning with pleasure.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me!"

I pushed her forward; face down, ass up. Then I really let loose and started fucking, like there was no tomorrow. Between her moaning and panting and my grunting, whoever had the room under ours, had to be wide awake and fully aware of what we were doing upstairs.

I could feel Leslie's ass squeezing my cock, clamping down around me and clenching it tightly; she was cumming.

I reached under her and my hand found her cock, and sure enough, I could feel it pulsating and something wet and warm ran down my fingers. As her body continued to shake and she moaned my name, louder and louder each time, I felt my own orgasm approaching. Moving my hand away from her cock and back to her hips, I started hammering away now. Leslie was feeling good and now it was my turn; I wanted to cum, so bad.

I felt her tightening her ass around my cock once again, and that was all it took. With a grunt, I buried myself balls deep in her ass and let loose. My body shook and I moaned and moaned, burying my face in the crook of her neck as I erupted deep inside of her.

My cum filled her ass, until I had completely drained my balls and then I fell forward and pushed her into the mattress. Holding her hands above her head, I kissed the back of her neck, gently thrusting in and out of her ass for a few more seconds, until my cock began to soften and slipped out of her gaping hole.

I rolled over onto my back and pulled Leslie on top of me, bringing her closer to kiss her on the lips. I looked over to where she had been laying a few moments earlier, to find a pool of cum on the sheets; it was her cum. I really made her shoot, quite a big fucking load. "Looks like you made a big mess."

"I made a mess? You made a mess!"

She gave me a playful slap on the chest and kissed my forehead. By now the alcohol was beginning to wear off and we were exhausted. Leslie stayed on top of me, resting her head on my chest for a few minutes and I kept my arms wrapped around her.