Leslie is Summoned Pt. 01

Story Info
Married submissive woman summoned to empty house.
1.6k words
3.98
13.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing shallowed at the sound of that familiar text chime, the one I use only for my master's messages. I reacted instantly and automatically, feeling that warm, nervous wave that begins in my gut and rolls downward through my pussy as I read his words.

"I will be summoning you soon."

I swelled and moistened. The instructions came not long afterward. They were exact, and I followed them, step by step. I drove to the empty house he renovates by day, and walked down the alley to the back door, which he left unlocked for my entry. Under my street clothes I wore the black leather laced corset and black thigh-high boots he bought to fuck me in. I closed and locked the basement door behind me and climbed the stairs to the main floor, and up another flight to reach the closed door of the upstairs bedroom, our makeshift playroom. I carefully opened the door and peered in, excited to see what he had prepared. On the table he had placed a one-hitter, four Velcro wrist and ankle straps, and a blindfold.

When I removed my sweater and jeans exposing my bare pussy, I felt my wetness drip onto one thigh. I couldn't wait for him to fuck me. I put the straps on my ankles and wrists, sent him a return text message to say I was ready, and knelt as he had directed, facing the door. I pulled the blindfold over my eyes and began to play with my clit using my little buzzer, anticipating the sound of his arrival. Directly outside the bedroom window and one floor down the next-door neighbors milled in the outdoor space between the two houses, entertaining friends. Their small-party laughter was a little too close. Would they hear us? Did they notice my arrival? Would they notice his? The buzzing vibrations intensified around my clit, drawing my thoughts back to the warmth between my legs and the slick feeling now extending several inches down both thighs. After a few minutes I heard my master enter and climb the stairs.

The bedroom door creaked open and finally I felt his presence, the one I craved, and the sense of his eyes watching me. I recognized the sound of his clothes coming off, and reacted, unconsciously pressing the vibe harder against my clit, making me even wetter and more ready for his wishes, whatever those might be. He closed in and broke the silence.

"Open your mouth, Leslie."

I felt the soft head of his cock press against my parted lips. I opened my mouth further. My master pushed his cock into my mouth. He was already hard and within a minute he extended deep into my throat. His familiar taste filled my mouth and caused me to moan. I couldn't wait to have him that deep in my pussy.

"Use your tongue."

I did. I began to explore the contours of his cock. Starting at the base I slowly worked my way up to the tip where I hungrily took in the drops of cum it offered.

"Leslie, your mouth feels so good."

I took him back into my mouth again and rolled my tongue around, gently pushing on the ridges of the head. He moaned. I felt his fingers slide down the corset and brush against my pussy, inspecting.

"Did you come here for my cock, Leslie? Do you need my cock? You're fucking dripping."

He slid out of my mouth slowly, and replaced his cock with the small brass one-hitter. I inhaled hard. The delicious smoke filled my lungs and made my pussy ache for his cock. As soon as I exhaled his thick member was at my lips again. The two went together perfectly, I thought. From our beginnings our sessions have always begun with a ritual hit or two of his potent pot. The change of state perfectly leads away and into that space where he controls my every move. The high from tonight's one hit began to roll over and into me in perfect tandem with his cock again filling my mouth. I raised my hand to his balls, running the fingertips over them and cupping them in my hand as I straightened one finger to find his ass and gently push on the opening.

"You love the way my balls feel in your hand, don't you, and the way I allow you to feel my ass with your finger?"

I moaned to let him know my answer. I could hear him taking hits while he used my mouth. When he was done smoking he slowly slid his cock from my mouth and reached down to take both my hands and help me stand. I faced him, still blindfolded, and felt his breath on my face. I knew he would be inside me soon.

"Bend over the trashcan."

He led me to the overturned industrial trashcan he customarily places for that purpose. It was covered as always with a blanket. He leaned me forward at the waist and I rested my forearms on the surface, comfortably ready and available for his use. As I waited I could hear him opening a condom wrapper. I knew what that meant, and shuddered involuntarily.

"Open your pussy for me, Leslie."

I leaned forward and forced my ass back a little more, needing his cock. It slid in quickly and effortlessly. I felt relief to have him inside me. I moaned, already close to cumming. My pussy was sopping, audibly sloshing as he began to move in and out. I couldn't wait to feel him fuck me hard. My master sensed my need and slammed his cock in deep. Before long he was pushing me to give more. He grabbed the laces on the back of the corset for leverage and sunk his cock deeper, followed by a finger into my ass.

"I want you thinking about what it would feel like to have two men filling these holes for you."

I did. I imagined having my hands restrained over my head in the middle of the room with my master in front of me fucking my pussy, while his friend stood behind me moving in and out of my ass. I knew he was thinking about it too because he began a low growl and gripped my hips tight. I could feel his nails pushing into my skin as his speed picked up.

"You get wetter every time I speak." I knew it was true. It was automatic.

Suddenly, he began violently pounding his cock deep into my pussy. I let out a yell, my heart racing toward fear as I felt him losing control. The fear made me inexplicably wetter. It felt like he was going to bust through my cervix if he slammed any harder. Then he stopped, still buried in me. I felt him lean back, and then felt the hard slap of a hand across each of my ass cheeks. It stung perfectly, and I hoped for more. He moved his body back in close as if to touch as many of our surfaces together as possible, and started fucking me again, now grinding against the backs of my thighs, His balls pounded and pressed a hard rhythm against my clit as I received his animal aggression. I couldn't hold back any longer. I came hard, my pussy swelling around his cock, tugging at him, wanting. My legs weakened and shook, and uncontrollable guttural sounds emanated from my throat. All of my senses were on overload. As I floated back to consciousness I again pondered the neighbors' voices. They seemed too close. Had they heard?

My master's still rock-hard cock slowly persisted. I worried he might cum too. I wasn't even close to finished getting fucked. Then he shifted and pulled away.

"Lie down on your back and spread your legs."

I slid the blindfold aside to find my way and laid on the blanket he had placed on the floor. I replaced the blindfold. The restored darkness brought a new wave of anticipation. I began to imagine what would be next. My master interrupted my thoughts.

"I won't be giving you my cum until you come back later tonight."

I wondered what he would do instead. I wanted him to use the trimming equipment he had instructed me to bring. I longed for him to sculpt me into what he wanted, to manipulate me like a possession. But instead he climbed on top of me again and started fucking me slowly. I pushed my pussy up to meet him, now only wanting him deep inside of me. He licked and bit, first at my neck and then down to my nipples. The pain set my skin afire, and turned to pleasure as his cock again moved in and out of me. It felt like I was being fucked by something higher, a celestial force, something more than a man. The force fucked me harder and then faster. The sound of his body slamming against mine was so loud it was now certain the neighboring party could hear from outside. I no longer cared.

He got more violent with his mouth as he fucked me, consuming me both ways, and I could feel my pussy gripping him with biological certainty, begging him to take everything he could for his own. Finally, I came hard again, my body convulsing beneath him. I struggled not to scream, sucking in air so fast my head started to swim. He slowed, seemingly to enjoy the final squeezing convulsions of my body wrapped around him. He moved steadily, in and out, as I gradually settled to a calm. I knew it was over.

Without a word he slid from me and stood to put his clothes back on. He made clear that I was to return later that night. As he moved toward the door he stopped and turned back to look me up and down fully one last time. His gaze finally settled intensely on my eyes, and he offered a last instruction.

"Keep that pussy wet for me."

I smiled. That wasn't going to be a problem.