Leslie's Drive Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Mike." Leslie felt so relaxed and warm in his arms, and wanted to let the feeling last as long as she could.

Mike leaned back just a bit while still holding Leslie so that he could peer into her face. He smiled, and Leslie could tell that something else was up.

"What are you thinking Mike?" she cooed, wondering what he had in mind..

"Well Baby, I have another surprise for you."

He took Leslie by the hand and led her to the dining room. There, on the dining table, the place settings had been arranged, and champagne was chilling in a bucket. Velvety red roses enveloped the middle of the table, spreading their petals gently to reveal droplets of water that looked like diamonds, held in place by a simple crystal vase. Next to the vase, a platter of shrimp shared company with lemons, covered in ice. In the passion of the moment, Leslie had not seen any of this earlier.

"Oh Baby. It's beautiful. I love it!" Leslie felt her eyes filling as she looked at the table.

"Good! I just wanted to surprise you Baby. I have the salads in the fridge, and the salmon is ready for the grill. I'll get you a drink, and you can just sit and relax while I get this ready."

Mike pulled out the chair, offering it to Leslie. She sat down, and he left the dining room. He returned minutes later, clad in his black satin robe, and was holding a matching robe for Leslie. His other hand held the Tanqueray and tonic. He placed it in front of her, kissed her softly on the lips and stroked her honey blonde hair.

"Stay here Baby. I'll have it done in no time."

Leslie smiled up at him and squeezed his hand that was placed on her right shoulder. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. To hell with billables, she mused.

12