Lesnar W arms Up With Sable

Story Info
Brock Lesnar and Sable backstage at Wrestlemania 20.
4.1k words
4.23
21.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers

This is a story done by me ThePac and if you have any requests, ideas or people you would like me to write about pls e-mail me and if you have any feedback on my story [I would really like some feedback on my story] what u liked, didn't like, contact me via the CONTAXCT tab onmy profile. All characters storylines situations and celebs in stories are all made up none of what I write really happened so no one can sue or say I stole a real idea cause I didn't this was a ThePac story in association a highlight reel production with help and ideas from wwekiller

*

It's a few hours before the start of Wrestlemania 20 and deep in the bowels of Madison Square Garden Brock Lesnar is in the gym warming up for his big match with Goldberg later that night on the PPV. He has been in there for nearly 2 hours and he is covered in sweat, his black tank top and tight white shorts stick to his muscley body. Lesnar reties his white trainers and tests his white socks before he goes back to punching the practice bag. He doesn't hear the door to the gym open but he does hear something clicking on the concrete floor. Looking round Brock gasps when he sees Sable walking towards him clad in just a lacy black bra, panties, stockings and a tight garter belt. Her black high heels click off the floor as she walks over towards the sweating Lesnar.

"Hi Brock I need your option on something," Sable says stood next to him with a cute smile on her face.

Panting Lesnar takes a towel and wipes down his face before answering her, "Sure Sable what do you want."

Smiling back at Brock as she watches his eyes trail up and down her sexy body, "Well Brock I wanted to ask you if my underwear looks right for my match tonight."

Brock gulps; as Sable stands in front of him in her sexy lingerie and his eyes move up and down admiring every inch of her, "Sable man you look fantastic."

"Thanks Brock," Sable says sweetly, "I just wanted to make sure my underwear was alright incase I have my evening gown ripped off."

Brock isn't really listening as he stares at Sable's hot body in that tiny bra and Brock can't help but feel himself getting hard. Sable giggles as she watches Brock's eyes drawn over her body and judging from the bugle in his training shorts Sable is sure she made the right choice in coming in here to seduce him. Leaning forward Sable makes sure Brock gets a firm view of her cleavage before she reaches out and grabs his hard bulge.

"I know you have a BIG match coming up and I'm here to make sure you get a proper warm up," The blonde says licking her lips as her fingers stroke Brock's cock though his shorts.

A big smirk appears on Lesnar's face as Sable offers her body to him and he has always wanted a piece of her ever since she came back to the company. Here she was in the skimpiest lingerie he had ever seen and he wanted her so badly. Without another second wasted Brock scoops Sable up in his massive arms and carries her over to the bench press table on the other side of the room. Sable is laid out flat on the well-padded bench and she kicks off her heels as Lesnar pulls off his own shoes and socks in near desperation.

"Relax Brock you have lots of time to give me the good hard fucking we both want," Sable says in her sluttest tone of voice making Brock groan and rub his swelling cock though his shorts.

Brock reaches forward and unclips her garter belt and pulls it down her legs and flings the lacy fabric across the empty training room. Soon followed by Sable's stockings exposing her tanned shaved legs to the cold air of the room. He tosses them away as well and he smiles as Sable rubs her bare foot up his torso and he stares a her pretty red painted toe nails. Her foot slides up Lesnar's top rubbing his bare abs and the soft feeling of her foot makes Lesnar even hornier than before. Grabbing the bottom of his tank top Lesnar damm near tears though the material showing off his amazing upper body. Sable licks her pink lip-gloss lips as she looks at Brock's muscley chest with sweat slowly dripping down it. Brock then yanks down his shorts and his 8-inch cock bounces out fully erect and throbbing for Sable. There is nothing in the world Sable loves more than a big hard man with a big hard cock and now she has Brock Lesnar stood in front of her completely naked. Sable can feel her own panties getting damp, as Brock's muscley hard body is really turning her own. She can feel her own nipples poking into her lacy bra and without a second thought she reaches behind her back and unclips the lacy fabric. No sooner has Sable removed her bra exposing her large plastic breasts than Lesnar has jumped on top off her rubbing his own hard chest into hers. Pushing his lips forward Brock kisses Sable's soft lips and the two superstars embrace on the bench press machine. Sable's rock hard nipples rub into Brock's chest as she kisses him back, her arms wrapped around his powerful back. Brock pushes his chest down onto hers squashing her tits around his chest and Brock moans as her chest is soft and Brock feels his own cock growing against her thighs.

Sable moans as she can feel 8 inches of Lesnar's dick pushing against her thighs and she can feel his hard cock head rubbing against her inner thigh leaving a trail of pre cum on her tanned leg. Brock kisses her again this time driving his tongue deep down her throat making Sable squeal with delight as Brock is roughly playing with her body. His hands move down her sides squeezing the soft flesh of her hips as his chest pushes into her chest making them both moan. Breaking the kiss Lesnar slides his way down Sable's body his hands touching her big boobs pulling on the silicone with his fingers making her moan in pleasure. Brock loves playing with Sable's boobs, he remembers jerking off to her tits when she was in Playboy and now years later here he was with her hands all over her firm tits. Brock's hands are big and hard playing with her tits bringing her so much amazing pleasure she can't help but groan at every touch. His cock is so hard now Brock can barely hold on as he moves down her body grabbing hold of her lace cut panties. Like an animal Brock move or less rips them clean off her body and he gets his first jaw dropping smell of Sable's fresh shaved pussy. The smell drives Brock wild as he can see her juices trickle from her pussy lips making him so horny. Spreading her legs Brock leans her head forward and takes a few licks of her sweet smelling cunt tasting her juices.

"Come on Brock stop teasing me and fuck me with your big hard dick," Sable groans in sexual frustration.

Hearing one of his idols begging to be fucked is too much for Lesnar and he wastes no more time in placing his throbbing cock at the entrance to her dripping wet pussy. Brock pushes into her pussy and they both moan at the intense sexual contact as his big cock fills up her cunt. Of all the things Brock expected from Sable he never would have guessed at how tight her pussy was. It was like a vice around his dick slowly crushing it but Brock really doesn't care the look on Sable's face shows how much she wants to be fucked by him and there is no way he is going to let her down. Thrusting in hard Brock watches Sable cry out in pleasure as his big cock slides into her wet pussy pushing every sensitive nerve in her pussy walls. Building up a rhythm Brock forces his dick in and out of Sable's pussy fucking her hard pushing her back and forth on the bench. Pushing his hips backwards and forwards Brock drives his dick hard into Sable's cunt making her howl with joy as her pre cum soaks his thrusting cock. Sable's ass slides across the black seat of the bench as Brock wraps his arms around her hips concentrating fully on giving Sable a hard fucking. Her blonde hair flicks around as sweat drips from her forehead as Brock fucks her into pleasure. Slamming his hips into her pussy Brock goes for broke driving his massive cock into her cunt as hard as he can hitting her clit making her eyes roll back into her head groaning in ecstasy. The weight machine they are lying on is shaking forwards and backwards as Brock fucks Sable hard.

"OHHH OHHHH GOD BROCK FUCK ME HARD BROCK FUCK ME HARD," Sable cries out as Brock slams her dripping wet pussy.

Brock's stiff cock head bounces into Sable's G spot making her scream with joy as a powerful orgasm builds up in Sable's body. Letting go of her hips Brock slides his hands up her flat mid section then grabbing onto her breasts. His fingers play with her hard pink nipples making Sable arch her back as she moans out loud before she cries out and cums. Her juices soak Brock's large thrusting cock before dripping out onto the bench press machine staining the black leather cover. Sable's body shakes in the post orgasmic waves of joy her entire body rolling around before stopping to let her sigh with relief. Brock grins as Sable gasps and tries to regain her breath from her huge orgasm. Her face is bright red and the blonde former woman's champion is breathing heavily trying to get her breath back. Brock pulls out of the sexual fulfilled Diva and picks her up and carries her over to a pile of blue gym mats where most of the wrestlers practiced their falling and stretching. He drops her to the mat softly making her moan, as her body is still a little sore and tender from her orgasm. With Sable lying on the mat below him Brock grabs his cock in his hand and starts to jerk his big cock over her sweating naked body. As Brock self pleasures himself Sable looks up at Brock's sexy muscle covered form jerking himself off to her naked form. Reaching up Sable wraps her palm around Brock's hard cock and helps the former WWE champion to jerk off his own hard cock. Letting go of his own cock Brock puts his hands behind his head and lets Sable's well-trained hand do all the work.

"Oh god Sable you are so good, you are such a sexy little slut," Brock groans as her hand flies up and down his shaft.

His shaft is still wet from Sable's own juices and she is using it as a lubricant to make her hand move faster over his cock. She gets onto her knees and moves her wrist faster and harder over Lesnar's hard cock making him groan with pleasure. Sable's face is only a few inches away from Lesnar's cock head as she pumps his hard dick and with her sexy face a few inches away from his dick that image is turning Lesnar on so much. He tries to hold back for as long as he could but Sable is just too good at handjobs and it's not long before his balls fill up and he shouts out in joy and shoots his load all over Sable's model face. Sable shuts her eyes as the warm jizz hits her face soaking her in sticky cum and she hears Lesnar's loud cries of joy. After a few seconds she lets go of Brock's limp dick and opens her eyes to see 'The Pain' sat down on the mat panting for breath but staring at her cum covered face with a massive child like grin on his face.

"You tired yet baby," Sable says sitting down next to the strong wrestler hugging his arm wiping her face clean with Brock's work out towel.

Brock grins at the blonde sex siren and kisses her on the side of the head, "No Sable I've still got a bit of steam left in my tank cause I don't think I'm properly worked out yet."

Grinning back at Lesnar Sable rolls up onto her hands and knees crawling towards Brock. She turns around showing off her well-tanned ass to Brock who licks his lips with pleasure as she shakes her booty for him. Backing up slowly Lesnar spreads his legs allowing Sable to crawl backwards towards him her ass still swinging in the air. Resting her legs around her lips Sable leans upwards exposing her asshole to his face and Brock licks his lips with pleasure.

"Baby you wanna give my asshole a good hard tonguing," Sable says dirty talking the ex champion.

Brock doesn't need telling twice as he pushes his tongue in-between her tight asscheeks flicking the very tip of his tongue against her asshole. She groans as his tongue pushes against her asshole and Brock digs his nails into her hips keeping her ass in front of her face. Brock loves the taste of Sable's ass as he forces his tongue deeper and deeper into her tight back passage. Now bucking his head backwards and forwards Brock is now tongue fucking Sable's brown tanned ass making her cry out. Sable can feel Lesnar's tongue probing inside of her and he is fucking her ass hard and Sable wraps her legs around Lesnar's strong mid section keeping her ass in his face. Bucking his face backwards and forwards Brock is pushing his tongue deep into Sable's ass making the blonde cry out in joy. Both superstars are now moaning and sweating onto the blue practice mats as their bodies are entwined as they fuck. Moving his hands over Lesnar sinks his hands into Sable's toned tanned asscheeks squeezing the soft flesh of her butt cheeks. His long pink tongue is pushing hard against her anus making Sable howl and shake in erotic pleasure and her ass is fucked by a man's tongue for the very first time. The powerful way Lesnar holds her is also a big turn on for Sable as she had spent her life around strong powerful inserting their dominance over her and her tiny frame. His tongue pushing into un fucked reaches of Sable's asshole bringing her amazing wave after wave of pleasure. Her cries and groans were getting louder and louder as Lesnar's tongue goes deeper and deeper inside of her. Brock loves tongue fucking a woman's asshole, as it's the last thing the woman expected and it always brought them and amazing amount of pleasure.

"FUCK ME BROCK FUCK ME KEEP LICKING MY ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING CUNT I WANT TO CUM NOW FUCK ME YOU FUCKER," Sable finds herself screaming with joy as Lesnar's swiveling tongue fucks her asshole.

Grinning Brock slams his tongue in deeper into Sable's ass hearing her howl with pleasure as he fucks her. His hands now spanks Sable's tanned ass cheeks as the pleasure builds in his body as well as his 8 inch dick starts to grow up and push into Sable's thighs. The blonde opens her eyes and she can feel Lesnar's big cock pushing against her wet inner thighs and she moans softly feeling his hard cock head rubbing against her sensitive skin. Brock flicks his tongue deeper against her asshole sending shockwaves though Sable's body and she leaks out pre cum all over the blue practice mat. She starts rocking back and forth moving her ass into his face and rubbing her legs along his semi hard cock making it grow even bigger. With Sable's body rocking Brock takes his chance and moves his tongue out of her ass and slides her down her body. Before Sable knows what's happening she is on her hands and knees on the mat with Brock on his knees behind her rubbing her ass and jerking his own cock so that it is fully erect. He spreads her ass cheeks and places his hard cock head in between her brown cheeks and slides it into her tight asshole making both of them cry out with pleasure. In one hard thrust Lesnar pushes all 8 inches into Sable's asshole filling the blonde up making her cry out as her tight ass is full to bursting point with Lesnar's hard dick. Brock's hand rubs Sable's back softly trying to relax the blonde as he moves around inside of her making sure he is not hurting her with his massive penis.

"You ready babe," Brock says stroking Sable's back as the blonde backs up into Brock's hips.

"Ready to fuck me and my tight ass Brock, going to get you nice and warmed up for your big, big match tonight," Sable goes back to her slutty dirty talking accent.

"You want me to fuck your ass Sable, you want me to rip open your tight asshole," Brock leans in threading Sable as his cock twitched inside her ass.

Sable looks behind her with a begging look in her eyes as she stares at the big near 300 pounder, "Please fuck me Brock I need to be fucked in my ass because I'm a bad little slut and my teasing ass is begging to be fucked."

Hearing Sable begging in a girl next-door goody girl voice is too much pleasure for Brock to take and he wraps his arms around Sable's hips and thrusts into her asshole. Sable screams as her asshole is burst open by Brock's massive tool as he thrusts into her hips with huge force. Screaming and crying Sable digs her fingers into the plastic holding her on her hands and knees as Brock slams into her asshole. It feels like Brock is trying to break her a new asshole as he pounds all 8 inches of his dick into her tight asshole. Feeling her ass getting ripped apart Sable moans and groans as her pussy lips are soaking wet as Brock pounds her. She loves being taken roughly and Lesnar is doing more than what she wants as he bangs her tight ass hard making her scream in pleasure. Brock thrusts in powerfully knocking Sable forward as his massive dick is shoved up against the sphincter of Sable's ass making the blonde bawl out in equal agony and delight. The hard slapping of Brock's hips into Sable's ass leaving a loud flesh slapping sound fills the room. Brock is so enjoying fucking Sable's tight ass and hearing her loud groans of pain Brock loves how much pleasure he is giving the blonde. Reaching around Brock cups his hand around Sable's shaved pussy feeling the heat from her dripping wet pussy lips and his fingers touch her private areas softly making Sable groan. Using two fingers Brock teases Sable's soaking wet clit making her cry out in sexual frustration as he plays with her own sensitive pussy lips.

"OH GOD BROCK THIS FEELS SO GOOD SO GOOD DON'T STOP PLEASE KEEP GOING FUCK ME," Sable cries out her eyes shut in pleasure as Brock fingers her wet clit.

"Go Sable go you dirty little prick tease cum for me I know you want to," Brock taunts the sweating blonde thrusting his fingers in harder and faster to her soaking wet cunt.

"FUCK ME BROCK, FUCK MY SLUTTY ASS AND PUSSY OHHHHHH OHHHHHHH GOD BROCK," Sable cries out with passion as Lesnar's finger really work over her swelling G spot.

The blonde is rocking backwards and forwards as Brock's massive dick pile drivers her ass as hard as he can. Brock slides 8 inches of dick up and down Sable's ass as his fingers work over her pussy bringing her to the very edge of pleasure. Pushing his fingers in deeper Brock pushes a third finger to Sable's cunt really making the Playboy cover girl cry out like an adult movie star. Her moans sound so good to Lesnar as he fucks both of Sable's holes making sure to give the Diva maximum pleasure. Sweat drips down his forehead as he tilts his hips hard forwards slamming his erect dick clean into her. Finger fucking her pussy hard Lesnar smiles as Sable's moans and cries get higher and larger. His cock bounces off the walls of her asshole as Brock fucks her hard making she yells out in joy. He fucks her tight ass and finger fucks her cum coated pussy bringing Sable wave after wave of pleasure bringing the blonde to the brink of another orgasm. She fights hard to keep from cumming to allow Brock more time to fuck her now loosening up asshole. The big man is forcing every once of energy he has in fucking Sable's amazing ass making sure to give on of his collage fantasies a amazing fuck session. His hips slam into her ass hard as his balls slap the underside of her cheeks and the force of Lesnar slamming into her time after time has Sable propped up on her elbows to stop her falling down face first. Lesnar pumps faster and faster his dick sliding up Sable's asshole his cock really stretching out her ass as Brock drives his fingers harder into Sable's cunt. Both are panting and sweating heavily as the moan and groan from each thrust of their bodies. Her sweat coated locks stick to Sable's face as Brock's moans get louder and higher in pitch as his hips almost become a blur as he fucks her ass.

Sable knows Brock is nearing the end, "Cum Brock cum into my big slutty asshole you own my ass Brock and you have to cum inside me."

Brock tries to hold back as his tries to concentrate on finger fucking Sable but her tight ass feels to good and the young man from Minneapolis can hold back no more.

wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers
12