Lesnar W arms Up With Sable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"FUCK SABLE I'M CUMMING GOD SHIT I'M CUMMING," Brock cries out as he takes one final thrust into her ass before shooting a big load of seamen right up Sable's ass.

The blonde shakes as Lesnar fills her ass up with cum but as he cums into her ass somehow his fingers are still moving and working over her pussy. Caught by surprise at Brock still pleasuring her while he cums Sable slips into her orgasm closing her eyes tight and cumming all over Brock Lesnar's hand. The next minute or so is taken up with both Lesnar and Sable finishing off their massive orgasms before Brock finishes cumming in her ass and pulls out. He also pulls his hand out of Sable's pussy to find his entire hand and upper wrist coated in Sable's pussy juices. Sable meanwhile falls flat on her face feeling the sticky warm substance leaking out of her ass. Both breath hard for a bit before Lesnar picks himself and walks slowly over to his gym bag. He pulls out two massive grey towels and cleans himself with one before throwing the other one to Sable. They clean themselves of sweat and cum stains and as Sable walks around the room picking up her clothes Brock Lesnar still totally naked sits on a nearby bench and takes a long swing from a bottle filled with energy drink. Sable eventually finds her disguarded underwear and goes over to sit next to 'The Pain'. He offers her some juice, which she drinks and as she does Brock leans back against the cold solid whitewashed wall and folds his arms behind his head and takes a deep breath.

"Thanks Sable I think I really needed that warm up," Lesnar says with a smile on his face.

Sable smiles back at Brock, "No Brock I should be thanking you I haven't done that in a long time and it felt so good."

Lesnar gives the blonde a one armed hug around her shoulder; "It was only good because you're so awesome and sexy babe."

Blushing slightly at the compliment Sable rests her head on Brock's 6-pack, "You know Brock seeing as your warm up went so well how about after we both win our matches tonight we go back to my hotel room and give each other a good hard warm down."

"Sounds good to be Sable," says Brock holding Sable in his arms, his mind already wandering onto what sexy surprises and joy Sable could give him in a warn down, he smiled and decided to wait and see what the sexy blonde would have in store for him.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12