Lesson 01: Sucking Cock

Story Info
He thought I needed a "proper" education.
1.4k words
4.17
19.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDFBBaby
HDFBBaby
12 Followers

We had been talking for awhile about taking our sex life beyond the vanilla and mundane. We both wanted more. Don't get me wrong - it wasn't bad by any means, we just both wanted to explore our fantasies and do something that was not as "normal". Right now having sex somewhere other than the bed was as un-normal as we were getting. We had even bought a few toys. Some bondage things, cuffs, a crop, ball gag. But mostly a couple of dildos and vibrators.

I had been interested in D/s for quite some time and I would email him stories or websites that I found interesting or something that I would be willing to try. He was not adverse to this, but had less thoughts and desires about it than I did, so he was being a little more cautious about just jumping into something he knew very little about.

One evening while we were watching TV and playing our respective laptops online, when an IM flashed up on my screen. It was from him. He was sitting two feet away from me on the corner of the other couch. He couldn't just talk to me I wondered?

"You really serious about adding D/s to our sex life?" his message said.

I messaged back, "Yes, I am."

"You willing to follow any rules I may give you this evening and in the future?"

"Yes."

"Then starting tonight once the kids are in bed and asleep, you will only address me as Sir and only if spoken to.

Shut down your computer; go to the bedroom and undress. Put on your wrist cuffs, get the crop and the blindfold and come back."

I answered with a "Yes Sir" and began following his directions.

When I returned to the living room with the required blindfold and crop in hand, cuffs on, I noticed he had changed the movie, undressed and had moved to where I usually sit so he was now facing the TV head on.

Taking the crop and blindfold from me he told me to turn around and place my hands behind my back. He then clipped them together and told me to turn back around and get on my knees. This is a little tricky for those of you who haven't tried this. For some reason it takes away from your balance by having your hands behind your back.

"We are going to start this new relationship off with training. You will refrain from cumming until I say your training is complete. If you cum before then, you will be punished. By the time you have finished with your first lesson, I will have composed a set of rules I will expect you to memorize and obey without fail. Failure to do so will again result in punishment at any time. We will be having lessons on different subjects until I feel you can act and behave the way that a proper sub of mine should.

As for the lessons, you will not be started on a new one until you have completed the current one to my satisfaction. The quicker you learn, the closer you will be to being allowed to cum.

The first lesson will be cock sucking. You are not bad, but you do not do it long enough or the way I would like to have my cock sucked. I have not said anything in the past because I have not wanted to hurt your feelings. I no longer care if I hurt your feelings. When it comes to our sex life, you no longer have any feelings. You will do whatever I wish because it makes me happy.

Because I want you to concentrate on the sucking and on nothing else your hands are behind you so you are not tempted to touch. You will be blindfolded and have ear plugs for the same reason. I want you to think about nothing but sucking my cock and making sure that I get pleasure. Not listening for the kids, the phone, or the laundry. Only thinking about how you can do better to please me more.

I will prompt you to by using the crop on your tits."

As he pauses to take a breath and let what he has already said sink in, I know that I am ready to cum right then and there. This is what I have been hoping for and wishing for. I have always been shy when it comes to sex and telling someone what I want or need. Or even asking my partner what they want or need. Bringing up my fantasies was hard enough. Having all the choices and cares taken from me was heaven.

"If you are sucking too hard, you will feel a hard hit," which he then demonstrated for me. "If you are being too soft, a soft one," which he also then demonstrated. "If you are not sucking deep enough or for long enough, I will hold your head down and you will receive five on your ass. We will continue this until I cum. Then you will clean me off. This lesson will be continued every night until you can go an entire session without earning a single stroke. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then take my cock in your mouth and hold it until instructed to begin sucking."

I held his cock in my mouth while he placed the blindfold over my eyes and the earplugs over my ears (they were actually the heavy ear muffs like he used when out in the garage). Feeling soft blows beginning to rain down on my tits I started sucking up and down, increasing pressure and speed until I felt hard rapid strokes on my tits. I backed off only until he stopped and then tried to stay at the same even pressure and speed.

It wasn't too long before I felt him grab the back of my head and push it down until I was gagging on his cock that he tried to stuff down my throat. He pulled my head back enough that I stopped gagging, but held it there tightly while he gave me the promised five strokes on my ass for not going down far enough.

Letting go of my head he let me resume sucking on my own. I tried to go deeper and still keep up the even pace that he had seemed to like before, but not deep enough to gag me.

We kept up like this with him occasionally swatting harder or lighter and even a couple more times on my ass before he pulled my head off and came on my tits. I then slowly licked his cock until it was clean.

Removing the ear plugs he said, "Unless you are told otherwise, this is where you will be every evening after the kids are asleep. You will kneel two feet in front of me blindfolded and the arms cuffed behind your back. You will then ask for permission to be allowed another lesson. You will not move forward until given permission to do so. Nor will you leave before you are dismissed. You will then thank me before cleaning anything up that I have used, including yourself. Is this clear?"

"Yes Sir." Man was I in heaven. I never would have thought that being treated as an object for someone else's pleasure, would bring ME such pleasure and happiness.

"I will unclip your hands and you will crawl on your hands and knees to the bathroom where you may get cleaned up. You will continue to crawl until the blindfold and cuffs are put away. You may remove the blindfold only when you reach the bathroom. You may stand in the bathroom only. You will then crawl back out here and wait for any further instructions. Slaves that are in training may not walk without permission. You are dismissed for now."

Leaning forward I placed a light kiss on the head of his cock and thanked him for being allowed to be taught how to please him. I also apologized for taking away some of his pleasure when he had to discipline me and remind me on how to suck his cock.

He didn't give me any more commands that evening, but did tell me that my place was on the floor during training and after. I was only allowed on the couch with permission.

Learning how to suck his cock sadly took me almost a week before I could do it without any "help" from him.

As a reward, he let me walk to get cleaned up tonight and told me to present myself tomorrow night with the lube and a butt plug in addition to my cuffs and blindfold. Looks like the next lesson will be my ass.

And since we do not own a butt plug, a shopping trip is in tomorrow's future...

HDFBBaby
HDFBBaby
12 Followers