Lesson In Fellatio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,710 Followers

"Well, teach me then, I want to learn," I purred, turning to her, licking my lips sexily as I fucked my uncle nice and smooth and easy.

"Hear that, Dave? Your niece wants to learn all about the back road, shall we proceed to teach her?" my aunt said to him as she dug that finger of hers deep into my ass.

"Your aunt justloves getting her butt fucked," my uncle said, looking up at me.

"And you just can't get enough of it, right Dave?" she said, hearing him. "Your uncle has always had a special sweet spot in his heart for my nice, tight ass.

Now she pulled her finger out and brought her tongue back down there again, really licking me wildly now, making me nice and wet. Then she pulled her face away again and this time I could feel her slowly workingtwo fingers up in there.

"Look at you, you're sotight," she remarked.

"Well that's because I haven't had a big cock opening me up back there the way you have, Aunt Jane."

"We'll have to remedy that condition," my aunt said, digging those fingers deep inside. I felt so full now, riding my uncle's cock with my pussy while my aunt's fingers probed my ass. This was so wild!

"Here, let's try something else," she said, pulling out her fingers and reaching into a drawer of the night stand, pulling out a jar of something. Then I watched her open the jar and dig in a couple of fingers to scoop out what I could now see was some sort of cream. Then she disappeared behind me again and I felt her slapping that cream into my crack, working it all over the surface, then driving a couple of fingers inside. Now, slickened up as I was, her fingers went in much more smoothly. Sensing this, I could feel her add a third.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Feelsgreat!" I told her, pushing back on her probing fingers.

"Let's try this now," she said, pulling out her fingers again and picking up the dildo which she had me suck earlier. The dildo was smaller than my uncle's cock but still, it was nice and meaty.

"Now just try to relax your muscles down there," she said as she added a layer of lubricant to the dildo. "I'm going to work this inside you and open you up some, get you nice and ready for Uncle Dave."

"For myvery first ass fuck, huh?" I said, excited as hell now.

"That's right, honey."

Now, slowly, she wedged the tip of the rubber cock against my greased hole, pushing firmly until, suddenly, I could feel it inside,inside my ass!

"Oh God! Oh shit!" I groaned as a felt the new sensation.

"Is that too much for you?" she asked, considerate as always.

"No, just go slow, Aunt Jane," I told her. "I'm not used to being stretched open and filled up back there like this."

And so she did go slow, steadily working the dildo up into my rectum, stopping and letting me get accustomed to it, then pushing forward some more. Back in my dorm once me and this chick had played around with a vibrator, working it up each others' butts as well as our cunts, but it was much smaller than the dildo my aunt was using on me now.

"Listen, Penny," my aunt said, "Reach back and hold it in place, will you? Then get up off your uncle for a while. I want you to watch Uncle Dave fuck my ass first, watch closely how he does it, how I take it back there."

I had closely followed all my aunt's instructions and advice to this point, so now I reached back to hold the dildo in place, wedged in my ass, as I lifted myself off my uncle's cock. He had been feelingreal good inside me, so naturally I regretted his sudden absence. But I knew he'd be returning, and to afresh hole next time, a hole that'd never been visited by a cock!

Now I watched as my aunt scooped up some more of that cream and worked it between her own buttocks. My uncle just stayed where he was, lying flat on his back. He knew just how his wife wanted to proceed.

Then my aunt squatted over my uncle, facing me as she reached down to take hold of his cock. I stared down, watching her work it up her own asshole. Once it was inside, she just fell back against him, supporting herself on her arms.

Suddenly I had this amazing sight in front of my eyes -- there was my aunt's asshole impaled on my uncle's cock, and right above it, her glistening cunt, wet from all my licking and her own excitement.

"Check it out," she purred, showing off for me, showing me how her asshole was tightly wrapped around his thickness. "I'm getting fucked up the ass, and soon you will be too, honey,for the very first time!"

"I can't wait!" I screeched, as I now not only held the dildo in place but actively reamed my own rectum with it, loosening myself up, getting used to it, getting ready.

Finally she lifted herself up off of him turning around and holding herself open.

"See, that's what an asshole looks like after it's been nice and fucked, that's whatyours is going to look likereal soon," she said.

"Like I said, I can't wait!" I groaned.

Now my aunt got behind me again and pulled the dildo out of my ass, helping me get in position on my elbows and knees, with my butt raised high.

"How about just a little bit more of this," she said, adding some slick cream to my butthole.

Then she wagged a finger at my uncle, urging him to get up off his back and kneel behind me, which he did.

My heart was beating like crazy as I waited, waited for the moment, waited to have my virgin ass fucked for the very first time! By my handsome, horny uncle, no less!

My aunt now took her husband's cock in her hand and helped work it into my crack, rubbing it against my greased hole.

"Okay, babe," she told him, "slide it in there, nice and easy."

And then I felt it, I felt my uncle's cock entering my ass, slowly filling my rectum with its hard, dense thickness.

Now my aunt came up to look me in the face.

"How's it feel? Does it feel good? Is it too much?" my aunt asked, her concern mixed with blistering excitement over what she had helped orchestrate here.

I thought I'd have trouble initially taking all that cock of my uncle's up my ass, but I didn't. I was so excited by this point, soready, that I was eager to take every inch he had to give me.

"It feels justfantastic, Aunt Jane!" I gasped, pushing back against his thrusts, somehow feeling like I was an old veteran who had been getting her ass fucked for years, rather than just a novice, a kid, a raw newcomer to sodomy.

"It is fantastic, isn't?" my aunt said, smiling, reaching over to give me a loving kiss on the lips as behind me, my uncle was pulverizing my bottom with his deep, rugged thrusts.

Now my aunt reached between my legs and expertly found my swollen clit with a fingertip, rubbing it just right, not too hard, not too fast.

I took it all in, my uncle's cock inside my bottom, my aunt's sensual caressing of my clit. It was all too much for me,too much, for suddenly, out of nowhere, I broke out in fierce sweat, my body heaving and shaking as another wild orgasm tore through my body, taking me to my second bout of ecstasy.

"Oh God, that wasso amazing!" I gasped, breathless now. My uncle figured it was finally time to pull out and slowly withdrew his cock from the warm grip of my rectum.

"Come up here, Dave," my aunt urged, getting my uncle to kneel by my face.

"Would you like to suck your uncle off now?" she asked me as I stared at his rigid penis. "We started off with a cocksucking lesson, maybe that's how we should finish up."

"Suck him off?" I asked, realizing that cock I was staring at had just been buried up my aunt's ass, then my own! This wasreally something else, what my aunt was asking me to do. But for some reason that cock now looked more appetizing than ever as I greedily took it in my mouth and sucked it.

"Now remember, Penny, when a man is close to the brink, as your uncle is now, you've got to keep a real steady rhythm going. You don't want to slow down or speed up; that breaks the build-up for a man. So just suck nice and steady, just the way you're doing."

All this had started off as a lesson in the finer points of fellatio and now here it was ending as one. I kept up an even, sucking rhythm as I went down on my uncle again until I felt his body beginning to heave and his breaths come deep and heavy. And then, suddenly, he erupted in my mouth, gusher after gusher of hot spunk shooting out of him, filling my mouth, as I strained to swallow it.

Finally it stopped and I pulled my mouth away as my uncle fell back on the bed, spent and exhausted.

"That was beautiful, honey," my aunt said, kissing me softly on the lips again, lips sticky with my uncle's semen!

libidinal
libidinal
2,710 Followers