Lesson in Jade

Story Info
Student gets private lessons from her teacher.
5.7k words
4.43
76.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogtom_69
rogtom_69
30 Followers

I know what some people might think, but I really couldn't help myself. The girl's dormitory is, of course, out of bounds to male staff but sometimes I find an excuse to be near the building; inspecting the garden beds under the windows, checking for 'contraband' … that sort of thing and sometimes when you do this during the hours of darkness, well, you just can't help noticing things can you?

The first time I went to her window I had no idea who's room it was or even that I was going to play 'peeping tom'. I did, genuinely, go to check that part of the grounds, as a good faculty member must do when on evening yard duty. Her room has a neatly manicured flowerbed right under the large, old-fashioned window and it is well known that some students tend to dump their trash into these beds. Well, I must say that in her case this is not so as the flowerbeds were immaculate; this I quickly saw in the spilled light from her room. I was about to leave when movement caught my eye. I stood in the shadow of an old cherry plum tree where I was virtually invisible to anyone either walking by or looking out from the building. I know that girl. I see her every day. She is in my English Literature class. What was her name again? Some kind of gem, I … Jade! That was it. Jade wants to become a writer and I think she will be quite good at it from what I have seen of her work.

At that very moment I was looking into her room. A tall, leggy girl, she came in from a side door - a bathroom I would say as she wore a bottle green toweling robe and was rubbing her long red hair with a hand towel. So lovely, and I could smell freshly washed skin and floral soap coming out through the open window. My breath caught deep in my chest, as she turned in mid stride, throwing herself butt first onto her bed. Although she kept her legs primly together the robe did ride up quite a lot revealing milky white thighs, while the front of the garment billowed enough that I got a nice glimpse of two perfect breasts bouncing with the impact on the bed.

My eyes peered until they watered as I tried to pry under the hem of that moss colored robe. Frustrating, but it had not ridden up quite high enough to reveal all her goodies and I so wanted to ogle that sweet juicy pussy I knew was hiding only inches behind the hemline.

She dropped onto her right elbow, a magazine laid on the bed in front of her. I hadn't even seen her pick it up, so intent was I in focusing my will power on that hem as if telekinesis would suddenly thrust away the toweling and bare her all. She, shifting her posture, did reward me as gravity pulled the lower side of the gown away from her right breast and that perfect, delicious orb sprang into full view. Magnificent tits! The nipple poked out like a cheeky little tongue from a tanned areola and I felt my mouth salivate at the thought of sucking it, teasing it with my tongue. My cock was beginning to bulge and I felt its pressure against my 'sensible' schoolmaster's trousers. Oh, I do hope I get to see her pussy before I have to leave.

* * * * *

It was as if the God of Porn was watching, it really was. No sooner was I thinking that wicked thought, picturing her wet and wonderful gash grinning at me then she moved her left leg, cocking it until her knee was perpendicular to the bed. This caused her legs to gape apart and now I could see under that robe. She was shaved! Only a stylishly thin line of cunt hair ran up her belly but the pussy was pink and clean, bald as a baby's.

Now my cock puffed itself up until it became a steel rod in my trousers, thrusting against the clenched metal teeth of my zipper. Oh fuck, my balls were aching. I looked at that juicy, sweet, young, virginal snatch and images of humping and pumping and wild, unabridged fucking flashed through my fevered brain.

I think the fact that I knew she was totally oblivious to my presence made me all the hornier. All I wanted to do was get in there, fuck her in every hole and then shoot gallons of cum all over her. My thoughts ran hot and a rill of perspiration coursed down my forehead, tickling along my cheek until it reached my chin.

Even at that stage I could have…probably would have…turned my eyes away and plodded back to my lonely little room with all its dusty books and the stained coffee maker and the sad little array of nick-knacks along its DIY shelves. I probably would have stripped to my shorts and lay on my bed, three fingers of 'Teachers' scotch in a grubby jam jar and masturbated until I shot my load into a wad of Kleenex before getting half drunk and dropping off to sleep. Okay, I hear many of you snickering, but I bet that I wouldn't be the only man in the world that would consider that a highly sexual experience!

But that isn't what happened. Oh no! Far from it! If I had discovered the elixir of Doctor Jekyl, then maybe I could explain what happened next. If only she hadn't started to…

I couldn't see the title of the magazine she was reading, although I was probably no more than a dozen yards away. It was lying on the bed and the angle of the book made it impossible for me to see what was on those glossy pages. Obviously it was something very pornographic as I saw her begin to squirm in that special way ladies have when they begin to get sexually aroused. Her tongue darted out and licked full, cherry red lips while her left hand reached across and cupped her right tit. Long fingers curled around the nipple: rosy and sweet, just begging to be sucked.

As she massaged that lovely tit, she began to moan and lick around her mouth, tossing her head at intervals. Her legs moved; then and she rolled onto her back. My cock was beating at the barn door now, thumping against the metallic barrier of my zipper as I watched her candy pink cunt parting its lips. Oh my god! It was beautiful! My mouth ran with saliva and I could think of no nicer dish than to sup on her maiden's delight. Pussy on my tongue, oh fuck…how many years? I have had girl friends. Well, female acquaintances I gather from singles bars from time to time. Most are well used and if their cunts had odometers they would be reading in the zillions but...hey! While I got me a straight 8 to drive, I'm gonna need a place to park! Right?

* * * * *

Jade was nothing like that. She was nineteen: young, beautiful, a sex goddess just into her prime. As I watched she lay back on the bed, legs splayed wide and began rubbing her clit with a long, nimble finger. She jerked her ass up and down in a kind of rhythm that ran contrary to her slowly questing, rotating finger but each time she thrust up with her hips I just melted. Her cunt was glistening now in the medium glow of her room and each time she rose up I could see the dark prissy kiss of her asshole like a little brown flower waiting to be plucked.

By now I had given up being a 'proper' schoolmaster and gentleman. My hand shook as I ripped down the catch of my zipper and fumbled around until my cock sprang free. I know now why God never gave a penis a voice! Mine would have shouted with glee at its new freedom. I grasped it and felt the thrill of that hot, thick cylinder of flesh as my fingers wrapped around it. A series of experimental tugs caused waves of electric pleasure to surge through me; my toes tingled and yet I watched. Watched as slim writer's fingers dipped Venus's well; watched as a thumb rubbed rapidly across a bulging clit; watched as her fingers parted pussy lips to let me view her candy pink depths. Oh, how I needed to taste that scrumptious crumpet!

My right fist was working like a piston now and I was grunting small animal sounds as I beat my meat. I'd arched my back thus thrusting my cock out into the night and was looking down at it. How proud it stood. How it wanted to burrow deeply into a nice warm cunt! The redness of sexual ecstasy welled up inside my head and my vision blurred. Thus I did not see my sweet angel stop her ministrations, frown prettily, and get off her bed. I was looking into a world of fornication: pussy and cock wrestled and struggled in slippery solace, whirling in my brain as I tugged myself towards climax. She crossed to the window and stood framed in the light, peering into darkness. My grunts and moans had reached her and now she sought the source. Even in the darkness, eclipsed by the leafiness of the tree, she caught a glimpse of me … a mere shade, a shadow puppet pounding a penumbral penis completely oblivious of her voyeurism.

"Oh! Mr. Ashton! What are you doing?"

Reality replaced the swirling erotic dance of pussies and penises gyrating; coupling in my head. My eyes focused on her horrified features as she stood at her window only a little more than an arm's length from me. She saw! Her eyes focused on my angry cock strangling in my right hand and her expression was one of dismay! Ah, fuck! Oh Christ on a crutch! Now what? Twenty-five years of teaching flashed through my mind culminating in a scene where I was tied to the flagpole, naked and blindfolded before a firing squad handpicked from the school faculty.

That is when Dr Jekyl gave way to his evil counterpart. No serum touched my lips, but my version of Mr. Hyde welled up from deep within. "Carpe diem!" he cried as he thrust himself into my consciousness. 'Seize the day!'

* * * * *

Now, I like Jade. Actually I think I love her, but I know I like her, so whatever took control came from a darker place than to where I have ever ventured. She had her hands up beside her face, fists clenched and I saw her breasts rise as she filled her lungs to scream. There was a heartbeat of time where I could decide whether to run or…

I lunged forward grabbing her shoulders, spinning her around away from me and clasping my hand over her mouth, aborting her scream before it was born.

"Hush baby. I don't want to hurt you." I whispered in her ear.

My voice was ragged with emotion; fear mixed with desire, elation and horror at what I was doing. She tore at my hand, trying to get it from her mouth but I was too strong. I propelled her towards the bed, pushing her forward so that she fell face down upon it, her long legs kicking in the air behind her trying to strike my balls. My free hand snatched the hand towel up. I rolled it roughly into a sausage and deftly taking my hand from her mouth, used it as a gag, covering her sweet lips and tying it behind her head.

She was trying to wriggle away from under me. My body weight had pinned her to the bed but she was a strong and determined girl who would soon scramble free unless I stopped her. During our struggle, the toweling robe had come free so I took the sash from it and double-looped one end around her wrist in a sailor's hitch. The other end I threw under the bed then rolled to the other side, still holding her free hand tightly. Pulling the sash through I used the same knot on the free wrist so now she was tied, arms spread wide, to the bed.

I stood back to survey my handy work. My cock was so hard it hurt and my balls ached to be emptied. Jade was struggling against her bonds, her legs kicking and thrashing, seeking some kind of support and I reveled in the show she was unwittingly putting on. Her ass rose and fell, darted sideways and wriggled around giving me flashing cameos of her hot, wet pussy and her tight, puckered ass. It was as if she was being humped by the invisible man so sexual were her movements.

"Oh, Jade honey! Keep going baby. You are making me so horny. What a wonderfully sweet cunt you have!"

She stopped at that, her face and chest pushed into the bed, her ass up in the air supported by her knees that she had pressed together. It didn't matter. Her pussy peeked from between her thighs like a well packed Big Mac and I was really hungry.

"I am going to munch that cunt of yours. Don't you try anything to hurt me or I will hurt you worse. Hear me?"

Jade held still, not answering.

"I asked did you hear me? Nod if you did, bitch!" There was rough anger in my voice and she nodded her head quickly in reply.

"Are you going to behave?"

Again a quick nod, one terrified eye swiveling around to look at me.

I liked that look in her eye; it was the look of a cornered doe eyeing the hunter. It gave me a rush of energy I had not felt for a long time. My clothes gave way under the feverish tearing of my hands until I stood naked, fists on hips, legs apart. My swollen cock stood stiffly to attention, its purple helmet already glistening with precum, my balls hanging heavy aching for relief.

"Okay then, slut. Don't you fucking move! I'm going to munch that burger of yours and I don't wish to be kicked, okay?"

She nodded again and a tear trickled from her eye. I could see her buttocks quiver in anticipation of my touch.

* * * * *

Moving slowly to savor the moment, I crossed to the bed and put my hands on her creamy thighs. So soft! So satin smooth was her young skin that I spent a few moments caressing her butt cheeks before dipping the fingers of both hands between them. I pulled those lovely cheeks apart and gasped, as her ass was revealed still puckered tightly shut. Her pussy was more obliging and it parted its sweet pink lips for me under the opposing strain as I held her open. There was still enough pussy juice there from her little play to make those lips glisten and I felt a strong urge to kiss them.

Slowly I lowered my face to her, stopping only for a second to breath deeply, smelling her hot scent - sex and fear mixing into a heady aphrodisiac that engulfed me in animal passion. My tongue touched salty lips, the flavor bursting in my mouth. Plunging my face into her cunt I began thrusting my tongue in and out of her wet hole. I know she tried to hold still; after all, her fear of me was overriding her instinct to fight but she still couldn't help squirming. Fine with me. Every move she made just pushed her delicious cunt against my eager mouth and I just munched and licked, working my tongue in deep. Muffled squeals and gasps spurred me on as I stuck my questing tongue in as far as I could reach.

I raged inside. Primeval and raw were the urges that coursed through my veins. No longer was I the sad, 45 year old schoolmaster who beat off in his room about once every third day and drowned the guilt of it in scotch. No, now I was a raging bull in rut. I was a Minotaur with a phallus of hot, tempered steel.

Pussy flavor in my mouth, hot cunt juice on my tongue, it was time to fuck! I grasped her hips in my hands and pulled her back on me, thrusting my cock hard into her cunt. Again her squeal died in the gag but her head arched back as she felt my rod punch in deep. My eyes fixed on her pussy lips as they stretched aside to let my monster in and I began pumping her in long, hard strokes. Oh fuck! My asshole clenched and my butt cheeks pressed together as I thrust in deep and hard, working in and out of her faster and faster. I just wanted to squirt my cum into her so bad!

As I pounded her, thrusting harder and faster, I suddenly noticed she was moving against me, matching my rhythm and pressing back against my thrusts to get my thick cock even deeper into herself. I faltered, but quickly regained my stroke as the unbelievable occurred to me. The fucking bitch loved it! Oh, my bleeding fucking aunt! She was getting off being raped on her bed, tied helplessly face down with her own dressing gown sash. I grabbed her hips harder, digging my fingers into her ass.

"Do you like this, bitch? You like being fucking raped by an old cunt like me? Well, I tell you what. Take my load you slut. Take my fucking cream."

I pushed my cock in so hard that my balls squashed up against her. My hands grasped her warm, silky flesh and I pulled her back as hard as I could. My cock was a spike on which she was nailed and then I felt the electric rush of orgasm surge through me. I came! I shot a hot wad deep inside of her; another spasm and my cock shot again. I squirted my spunk into her in hot, throbbing shots that penetrated to the inner depths of her clenching cunt until I could shoot no more.

* * * * *

My cock was still hard even after the last drop of jizm trickled from its eye. I drew out slowly fascinated by the warm creamy cum that spilled from her cunt, trickling between her pussy walls and over her clit. Her pussy juices and my cum covered the swollen head of my shaft making it slick and slippery. I rocked back on my heels panting after that wild ride and my thumb brushed over the tight little nut of her ass. That made her quiver and moan. She shook her head wildly in a negative motion but I ignored her instead increasing the pressure on my thumb as I stroked her ass round and round. My other hand moved to her pussy and my fingers scooped a generous mixture of cock cream and cunt juice which I lathered onto her cute little ass making it nice and slippery. A finger slipped in, breaking through the defenses of her tightly puckered hole. I worked the finger around until her ass was well lubricated and then I pressed my cock against the opening.

"Ever been ass-fucked, Jade? Ever felt a hot hard cock deep in your most secret place?"

Her cries from behind the gag could easily be interpreted; "No, no…oh God...NO!"

What the hey! No means yes, right? I grinned down at her and plunged my cock into her ass. She screamed. Oh yes, muffled and distorted, but she screamed. I grabbed her hips and humped her, fucking her hard and fast, thrusting in so deep my balls slapped against her pussy. My hands grasped her hips and pulled her back against me on each forward thrust and I felt the hot tightness of her as I worked myself towards my second orgasm for the evening.

Pounding away at her I noticed again a subtle change as she relaxed her ass muscles. Suddenly she was meeting my pounding cock, picking up a rhythm and her moans now softened to ones of sexual pleasure. I looked at her and saw the fear was gone and her eye, the one I could see, held a feverish excitement in it. Suddenly I wanted to hear her moan properly without the gag.

"If I take the gag off do you promise not to scream or call for help?"

She nodded her head still moaning at the presence of my thick cock deep inside her ass. Reaching over I slipped loose the knot that held the gag and the towel fell away. She gasped, her red lips gaping wide and a long, sweet moan escaped her.

Her moans and gasps drove me wild and I increased my tempo, pounding my cock in and out of her ass, feeling my balls slapping against her cunt. She squealed in ecstasy and spread her legs even farther apart to get my cock in deeper. I saw her hands gripping the bedclothes tightly and her head thrashed from side to side.

"Oh, fuck, Mr. Ashton. Oh, yes! I want to feel you cum in my ass!"

I felt a thrill of energy that came from my toes, rushing upwards and causing a tingling pulse in my balls. My head swam and my legs went to jelly as I began pumping my cum. Shot after sticky shot of cream splashed deep in her ass. Reality swirled as I emptied my balls into her hot, tight hole.

* * * * *

Finally I came back from that place of electric ecstasy as my pulsing balls finished shooting their load into Jade. My cock was already withdrawing, shrinking after a job well done and I was glad when it popped back out of her ass. She stayed splayed on the bed with cum dribbling from both her ass and her pussy, running down her thighs, dripping onto her bed. I was amazed at how much jizm I had managed to produce in such a short space of time. Fuck, she was beautiful though and now she was panting from her exertions, sweat beading on her back and thighs, trickling down her sides and belly. She reminded me of a thoroughbred mare that has been ridden hard by its master and now needed to be rested before any more galloping.

"Did you like that Jade?" I asked, my voice rough. I, too, was panting from my toils.

rogtom_69
rogtom_69
30 Followers
12