Lesson in Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes Mister Ashton. Oh, you were fucking terrific."

"Not bad for an old fuck huh?" I was feeling aches and twinges in various parts of my body because of the unfamiliar exercise but it was easy to ignore those as I sat looking at her spread nakedness anointed liberally with my sticky cream.

"Let me free Mr. Ashton. Please let me sit up now. I promise I will be good."

I considered my options. If I let her loose and she got away from me she could call 'rape' and I would be somewhere up to my top lip in shit. But then I had to leave sooner or later. I couldn't keep her tied up forever.

"Are you going to tell, Jade?" My voice was low almost a whisper and I detected a little note of pleading in it. Hopefully she didn't.

"Tell what Mr. Ashton?"

"About our little session."

"Oh Mr. Ashton. I couldn't do that. I want to have you all to myself."

There it was. She wasn't even thinking about rape. To her I had just played out a light bondage fantasy with her. Fuck, I can't believe the young women of today. I looked again at her cum stained cunt and ass and felt a twinge in my cock. Like the brave little soldier it was, it tried to get up for another assault. No need to be greedy though. I had friction burns on my foreskin as it was with the fucking pounding I'd given it.

"You like me, Jade?"

"Mmmmmmmm…You are the best fuck I have ever had, Sir."

She sounded sleepily content like a sated pussycat and the slight smile on her lips was enough to convince me that she was being genuine.

"Ask me again, Jade. Beg me to untie you."

"Pl-e-e-e-e-ase! I will suck your cock for you and drink your cum if you will untie me. Please Mr. Ashton."

"What the fuck."

I reached over and untied both wrists. She moved her ass against me as I did that, trying to get her pussy to rub in my face, but I moved my head out of the way. Once free she twisted around and sat up, legs crossed under her and knees apart. She grinned widely as my eyes dropped to her shaved pussy and the thin line of pubic hair that ran vertically up from her snatch.

"Fuck, but you are beautiful." I whispered. I reached over and let my finger sink into her wet cunt, then withdrew it and trailed it slowly up her belly following the thin line of her pubic hair until it ran out, tracing an imaginary lane up to her belly button. I left a wet track, a mixture of her cunt juices and my spunk that glistened in the glare of her bedroom lamp.

"Wanna take a shower with me?" Her head tilted, causing her auburn hair to bounce in a way that was agonizingly sexual and her green eyes seemed almost cat-like as she looked at me from under her bob. It unnerved me momentarily. I felt that suddenly I was no longer the predator, but the prey.

"Well, I…I…" I cleared my throat and tried again. "Maybe I should just…um..well. I guess I do need a shower, right?"

Jade gave a quick grin like a sunbeam breaking through a cloudy day, a promise of blue skies, and then it vanished. "Well I certainly am not going to suck your cock until you've washed it, not after its been in my ass!"

* * * * *

Warm water eased my aching muscles. Jade stood before me, her face tilted up, her eyes squeezed shut against the hot spray coming from the shower rose. I soaped her tits, taking extra care with her nipples. They stood out proud and I enjoyed their bouncy feel against my hands. Her hands were busy on my cock, working plenty of soap into my balls and along my shaft. The touch of her slender fingers was making me hard again and when she teased the knob of my cock with her thumb it felt as if I'd stuck my dick against an electric fence. Gently I pulled her against me, her head on my shoulder and reached down her back with both hands to grab her ass cheeks. My fingers quested and soon I was probing her cunt with my forefinger and her ass with my thumb. I began masturbating her that way as she worked both hands on my cock and balls until both of us were ready to party. My first reaction was to try and pick her up and lower her onto my raging hard cock, but she shook her head and murmured in my ear.

"No, Mr. Ashton. I said I was going to suck your cock. I want to taste your cum."

I wanted that. More than a fuck, I wanted her sweet young lips wrapped around my cock. Wanted my hard shaft deep in her mouth and I badly wanted to shoot a load for her to swallow. What is it about us guys that we need our dicks sucked so bad? I scooped her into my arms, leaving the comfortable cascade of hot water behind to step onto the giant rug on her terrazzo floor. One hand held her while with the other I wrapped her in a gigantic fluffy towel that almost swallowed her in its deep green folds. Jade loved the color green. Either that, or green towels and bathrobes were on special at the local store. Well I like green anyway, so it didn't matter too much.

Rubbing away the wet of the shower, I did manage to fondle her nipples and linger at the wetness of her pussy but finally she was as dry as an aroused girl can be. Me, I just rubbed off the worst of the water and called it a wrap. Who gives a fuck about a few damp spots when a girl wants to sup on your cock! She took my hand and led me from the bathroom back to her room. Led like a lamb…though not to slaughter, I wagered.

Back in her room I sat on the foot of her bed, legs apart showing off my huge horn. She was smiling and her eyes held that special sheen I recognize as the 'love light' the poets sing about. One slender hand began to massage my cock as she dropped to her knees. She pulled on my love muscle in long, firm strokes and then bobbed her head forward, catching my cock between her lips. Oh, fuck! It was so sweet. The warm wetness of her mouth wrapped around my shaft and slowly I sank my cock into her mouth.

There was a tickling sensation as the tip of her tongue probed that little hinge of flesh at the base of the foreskin, where it attaches the head to the shaft. That questing, writhing tongue snuck up over the shiny surface of my knob and sought to bury itself in the eye of my cock, licking deep. I am sure she caught a nice taste of my precum with that pass, but then she worked down the back of my shaft.

Somehow she managed to suck gently at my cock even as her tongue explored. More and more of my stiff member vanished into her mouth. Her hand worked vigorously, stroking away at my shaft as she sucked and licked with her tongue. A man is only human and although I wanted this to last forever, I felt the tightness in my balls, the tingle in my groin that heralded the big cum.

"Oh, Jade…Jade…I'm gonna cum, babe." I muttered through clenched teeth.

I guess she heard me, but it made her suck faster and pull on my cock harder. I swear she swallowed my shaft up to my balls as she did all this. Fucked if I know how she did it, but it was like magic. My cock was almost down her throat and she was sucking and playing it with her tongue…I felt a climax building deep within my belly, then flashing through me like a wildfire, burning along every fiber of my being. I shuddered and grabbed her head, holding it between my hands with a firm, yet loving touch and let my seed shoot free. She swallowed cum, her stroking hand pulling faster as if she wished to milk me dry. Soon I stopped shooting as my reserves ran dry.

"Ohhhh…Mister Ashton." Her eyes were bright with love light and her easy smile dripped cum. "That was just the most!"

And the tiredness finally hit me dragging my eyelids down, velvet hands dragged at me, trying to pull me backwards into the land of sleep.

Somehow I stumbled back to my dingy room, although I remember nothing of the journey. Automatism took over and saw to it that I made it to my bed. Sleep lowered a soft blanket over me and I whirled deep into a dreamland of sweat and sex and naked bodies and there I toiled until dawn's light stroked my sweaty brow.

* * * * *

It was a dream! I stood under water as hot as I could bear it without sloughing off my skin. My arms were wrapped around my chest and my head was lowered. Misery lapped against my consciousness. A fucking dream! It had to be. I was a very well respected schoolmaster, teacher of the English language. I would not, could not, rape one of my students.

Miserable and in shock I stared down at my flaccid cock dangling like an appendix at the base of my belly. My shriveled balls hid in their tangled nest of pubic hair as if ashamed of their role as accomplices in the deflowering of virginal little Jade. Fuck, what have I done? Any moment now and the campus police will be kicking my door in, threatening me with their phallus-like truncheons, herding me towards my doom…But nothing happened.

I ate a light breakfast to settle my stomach and awaited the first bell that announced school was in…

* * * * *

Fourth period saw me standing before the class that included Jade as my pupil. Freshly scrubbed girls sat before me, their bright eyes eager for the wonders I would show them; their ears keyed for the wisdom that they would hear from my learned lips. My voice was lost, somewhere in my throat, and I coughed to mask my nervousness. My eyes traveled slowly over the young ladies. All were in their late teens: all were beautiful in their own way. Then my gaze fell on Jade.

My heart did a funky sort of drum roll and I felt a slight nausea in the back of my throat. What is she thinking? What is she about to say? Will she expose me as a filthy old pervert…a rapist of virgin girls? I waited as her eyes fixed on my face…

Her face softened. A slow, satisfied smile spread like a sunbeam across her features. Slowly she sank back in her chair, her gaze still on me and then she gave me a long, slow wink. Movement caused me to look downwards. Her knees were slowly drooping to the side, opening up the gulf between her thighs. I couldn't help but follow that path leading up, under her school dress to where her sweet pussy also smiled at me, vertically and without the veil of panties to hide its wonderful, sweet pink mouth.

THE END RogTom © 2003

12