Lesson in Love

Story Info
Milly discovers what's been missing in her marriage.
2.2k words
4.5
24.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wayac
Wayac
20 Followers

Milly Cooper rolled over in her bed, feeling frustrated and not at all tired. Her frustration came less from her insomnia and more from her husband. Jared was snoring peacefully beside her, having dropped off only minutes after filling her with his cum.

Their marriage was a happy one. For the most part. And their sex life was fairly active. At least for Jared. But for the past few months Milly had become more and more unsatisfied with their lovemaking and she didn't know why.

She and Jared had never slept with anyone else. They were high school sweethearts and had promised to save themselves until they were married. Having both come from fairly conservative backgrounds, neither had learned much about sex and therefore didn't know what to expect.

The result was that poor Milly had never had an orgasm in the two years of her marriage and it was starting to take its toll. She just assumed that the sex was over as soon as Jared came and that the pleasurable feelings preceding that was all she got.

Milly didn't blame Jared, she knew he was as naive as she when it came to sex. She still loved him deeply and knew he loved her too. Never once did she ever suspect him of being unfaithful and she didn't entertain such thoughts for herself either.

But she was so horny she wanted to scream.

She sighed to herself and rolled over again, hoping the activity might miraculously put her to sleep.

"You ok, honey?" Jared was looking at her, concern in his tired eyes.

"I'm all right," she lied. "Go back to sleep."

He reached up and stroked her cheek. "Milly, you can tell me. What is it?" Damn. He always could tell when she was lying.

"I... I really don't know," she said. "I just feel... I don't know." She lay there, feeling her embarrassment at the situation rise. Jared waited patiently. "It's just that you always seem satisfied after... well... and I... don't."

Milly looked away, unable to look at the pain she knew she'd caused. "Am I doing something wrong?" he asked.

"No, you're great. It's just me. I'll work it out." She turned back and kissed him, then said, "look, go back to sleep. Don't worry about it, I'll be fine." Then she rolled over, hoping he'd let it drop. After a few minutes she heard him snoring again, then cried herself to sleep.

***

The next day, Milly busied herself with household errands. At lunch she and a few of the other neighborhood wives got together for their book club. After a while the conversation between the women drifted from their reading and into more sexual areas. Milly was surprised at how openly the others were talking about sex, then realized that this was probably standard and that she had just been tuning it out up until now.

Still feeling uncomfortable with discussing such subjects in public, she tried her best to distract herself. Unfortunately her dissatisfaction with her own sex life made it hard to concentrate on anything else.

Most of the other women had the same trouble she did, their husbands left them wanting more. Milly was shocked as she heard that some of them contemplated having affairs to solve their problems. Others hinted at satisfying themselves, something else that she would never consider for herself.

As she left the club meeting to go grocery shopping, she felt hornier than ever. She kept finding her mind returning to sex, despite her best efforts to think of other things. All throughout her trip to the store she went over and over what the other ladies had said.

The thought of an affair gave her an odd sensation. She wasn't sure, but she thought she felt more aroused, and that scared her. Immediately she felt a wave of guilt. Milly loved Jared with all her heart and couldn't bear to think of what she would put him through if she cheated.

Having dismissed that option, her mind drifted to the other thing the women had discussed. This too brought waves of guilt upon her. She'd been taught that masturbation was wrong and that self-pleasuring was unecessary when happily married. Also, having never climaxed, Milly didn't really see what it would achieve anyway.

To her growing dismay, she found herself unconcsiously looking at other men. She felt her body respond as she inspected each one, berating herself for being weak. With frustrated determination she avoided looking at anyone for the rest of the trip, paid for her groceries and headed home.

***

When she arrived back home, she noticed Jared's car in the driveway. She glanced at the car clock and frowned, he was home hours early. Grabbing her grocery bags, she headed inside.

Upon entering she could hear soft music playing in the background. She could also smell something strange coming from the kitchen.

"Hey honey," Jared said, poking his head into the hallway. "Here, let me help with those." He walked over and took the bags from her, leaning over to peck her on the cheek. "Sorry about the smell, I was hoping to finish up before you got back."

"You made dinner?"

"Well... I tried. I thought I'd surprise you and for some strange reason I thought I was this master chef before we got married. Then I got started and realized I only know how to make mac 'n cheese." He grinned sheepishly.

"Oh dear," Milly said, entering the kitchen. It looked like he was halfway done cleaning up a rather large disaster. She had to stifle a laugh.

"Don't worry about the mess," he went on, heading back to clean. "You just go and relax, I'll have this place clean in a jiffy."

She kissed him on the cheek and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Just as she was finishing she heard the doorbell. "Who was that, sweetie?" she called.

"Further proof of my lack of cooking skills."

When she came back to the kitchen she saw him holding up a pizza box. "I know pepperoni and extra cheese isn't the greatest surprise to come home to, but I think I should stay away from trying to make anything else."

She kissed him again and smiled. "That's fine with me. I'm just happy to have you home early."

They ate and discussed their days. Milly was again ashamed of her feeling earlier. Just being around Jared made her happy and she knew she would never do anything to jeopardize that. At the same time, however, she began to feel the same longing building up in her again.

"Listen, Milly," Jared said softly. "Dinner wasn't the only reason I came home early today."

She looked up at him, trying to see where he was going with this.

"I thought a lot about what you said last night..."

"Oh, don't worry about that," she butted in. "I was just tired, I'm fine, really."

He took her hand and looked into her eyes. "Are you really?" She knew he had her and said nothing.

"Look," he said. "If there's something wrong between us then we need to work on it together. So I spent the day thinking about possible solutions." Milly felt another twinge of guilt as she thought of the two solutions she'd come up with.

Jared smiled at her, the same smile he'd given her all through growing up together. The smile she fell in love with. He stood, drawing her up with him. Bending down he kissed her softly. "I love you Milly."

She returned the kiss and felt him begin caressing her. Milly sighed inwardly to herself. Just like a male, she thought. His solution is more sex. Still, she loved that he was trying, even if his attempt would fail.

Jared's hands reached down to her shirt, slowly unbuttoning it. He kissed down her neck the way she liked, working on the last buttons. Once her top was off he continued kissing lower, reaching the soft flesh between her breasts. Meanwhile she'd worked his shirt off and began rubbing his muscular back.

Milly felt her bra come loose, then moaned softly when she felt his lips on her right nipple. He was spending more time than usual on her breast. She liked it. A lot. His hand went to work on her other one and soon he had her sighing in pleasure.

He continued this for five minutes, much longer than his normal ministrations. She expected him to want to enter her next, but was again pleasantly surprised when he merely switched sides, licking her left breast while fondling her right.

Once again, she could feel the same sense of not being satisfied swell within her. But this time it had a delicious taste. An anticipation that confused her. Jared had been tantalizing her for twenty minutes now and hadn't even made a move to take it further.

Finally he worked his way back up to her lips. They kissed passionately, sighing in mutual ectasy. Her hand reached down to his belt, but he gently grabbed her wrist, keeping her from it.

"Not yet," he whispered, smiling. He pushed her back against the kitchen table, hands running up and down her tight ass. Slowly he unzipped her pants, then slid them down her long sexy legs. Jared bent down and kissed her again, running one hand along her smooth stomach.

Suddenly he picked Milly up, sitting her on top of the table. She gasped as she felt the cool surface on her exposed skin. Jared kissed her again and this time it was Milly who needed to bend down to do so.

He began kissing down her neck again, then ran his hand inside her panties. She gasped and tried to pull away.

"Jared! You can't..." He brought a finger up to her lips.

"Hush," he said. "Just enjoy it." He continued kissing her neck while rubbing her pussy. Feeling her embarrassment overcoming her arousal, she just held her husband, wondering what had gotten into him.

Once more, Jared kissed his way down his wife's beautiful body. This time, however, he didn't stop at her breasts. He made a short circle around her navel then continued lower. Finally realizing what he was doing, Milly again protested but he ignored her pleas.

Pulling her panties to one side he exposed her pussy, inches away from his face. Slowly, almost tentatively, his tongue reached out and stroked her soaking slit.

A shiver of pleasure pulsed through Milly. Her upbringing was telling her this was wrong, but her body was telling her something completely different. "Jared," she said, half-heartedly trying to push him away.

He continued lapping at her pussy, enjoying the effect he was having on his wife. When his tongue hit her emerging clit, she spasmed in ecstasy and fell back onto her elbows. No longer wanting him to stop, Milly began moaning, calling her husband's name, asking him for more.

Jared readily obeyed, extremely turned on by both the erotic noises from his wife and the copious fluids she was generating.

Milly groaned in dissappointment when she felt his tongue leave her pussy. She looked up in time to be kissed hard on the lips. As Jared's tongue entered her mouth, she could taste her own juices. This caused another strong thrill of pleasure to course through her.

The two continued to kiss, both enjoying their new sexual experience. Jared's hand travelled back down and began stroking Milly's slit again. Out of habit she tried to stop him, but once more he pushed past her resistance.

Deep inside her, new feelings flared, threatening to burst. Jared was now suckling one of her breasts again while still fingering her furiously. Milly's whole body began to shake and she knew that she was heading towards something... something wonderful.

"Ohhh, don't stop," she moaned. "Ahhh Jared, don't stop, baby, just like that... ohhhh. AHHHHHHHH!!!"

It hit her so hard she saw stars. Her whole body jerked violently as it relished its first orgasm. Jared held her tight, trying to keep his thrashing wife from hurting anyone. He could feel her pussy squeezing deliciously around his inserted fingers, could smell her sexy combination of sweat and cum.

As Milly climaxed, it felt like every touch, every sensation was intensified. Waves of pleasure radiated out from wherever Jared's skin came in contact with hers. She'd never felt anything like this before. Her body finally felt completely satisfied, her pleasure heightened by knowing it was her sweet husband who gave her this gift.

When she finally came down from her sexual high, she pulled Jared close and kissed him passionately. After a long and tender expression of their love, she pulled away, tears in her eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you thank you thank you...."

He smiled at her. "I take it that was your first time?"

She nodded. "I never knew... I didn't know it could be this good."

"Looks like I've got some work to do. Seems I've been the only one having any fun around here."

"Where... where did you learn how to do that?"

Jared gave her his sheepish look again. "Well, when I decided to figure out what was wrong, I kinda went on the internet and..." he trailed off.

"Why, Jared Cooper," she teased. "You were looking up filth on the Internet?"

"Guilty as charged." he answered. In a sudden movement he swept his wife's limp body into his arms and started off to the bedroom. "I guess now our marriage will feel the perils of the Web's evil influence."

She reached up and kissed him again. "I certainly hope so."

Wayac
Wayac
20 Followers