Lesson in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, my vibrator will never again satisfy me," I thought as I gripped the sheets and screamed.

He again moved to the head of the bed and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me gently.

"If you want, that can be the end of it."

"No way."

He chuckled and placed a hand between my legs. "Well, I'd say you're about as wet as you're going to get."

I smiled kissed him. "Thank you, that was amazing."

"You're very welcome, it was my pleasure, really." I smiled.

"So how do you want to do this," he asked.

"What to you mean?"

"Well, what position?"

I considered this question and decided that for now I wasn't really comfortable in any position other than missionary.

"You on top this time, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind. Me on top gives you less control, though, so you'll have to tell me if you like or don't like what I'm doing."

"Agreed."

"Okay then. Let me get a condom." He rose up off the bed and I enjoyed the view as I watched him walk to the drugstore bad and retrieve a condom out. He turned around and put the condom on as I watched. I found even this turned me on, seeing him touch himself.

He walked back to the bed and lay down beside me. He kissed me again, slowly, sensuously, but we both felt the intensity and expectation building and knew that the time was at hand.

He shifted until he was on top of me. I felt his cock between my thighs and knew that he had not lost his erection. He raised himself up and moved his hand between our bodies. I closed my eyes and felt his fingers probing me again, spreading my lips.

And then I felt his cock begin to slowly enter me. I gripped his shoulders and opened my eyes, looking right into his. It did hurt, that was undeniable. But the pain was superseded by the pleasure, this feeling of being filled up. He moved until he was all the way in and then lay still.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

A whisper was all I could manage. "Yes."

"How's the pain? Do you want me to keep going?"

"Please don't stop."

He began to lift out of me and I worried that I would lose the sensation of being filled with him. But then he came down again. He was gentle, as gentle as any man could possibly be.

I began to move with him, meeting him thrust for thrust. He let out a soft groan of pleasure and suddenly I felt braver.

"I want to be on top."

Wordlessly, he flipped us over, but he came out of me in the process. I straddled him, and took his cock in my hand, guiding it to my pussy. I pushed him all the way in and began riding him as best I could. His eyes were closed at first, but then he opened them and looked up at me with a look of total desire and helplessness. It was nice to know I could have this effect on a man like him. He then placed his hand where our bodies met and began to rub my clit again. I felt my orgasm building as he began to moan loudly. As I came, he did too. I collapsed on top of him, his cock still inside me. I was reluctant to lose the sensation, but rose up off him and fell to his side. He rolled over and removed the condom, disposing of it in the trashcan beside the bed.

He turned back to me and gathered me in his arms, stroking my back. I found myself tearing up, overwhelmed by what had just happened. My tears fell silently onto his chest and he took his thumb and wiped them away.

Chapter 5

I spent that night in Daniel's arms and it was the best night of sleep I ever got. When we awoke the next morning we had a repeat of the night before, another lovemaking session filled with complete abandon and passion, and then it was time to check out.

He brought me back to my car, which was still parked at the restaurant, and went around to open my door for me. He took my hand and I stepped out of his car and pulled me again into his chest, where I breathed in that wonderful scent again. He kissed me intensely, both of us knowing that this was probably the last time this would happen.

"Thank you," I whispered, not knowing what else to say.

"No, you don't know what it means to me that you trusted me enough to let me be your first."

We were at a loss for words after that, there being nothing more to say, really. I drove away with tears in my eyes and as I looked back I saw him wipe his cheek as well. I saw Daniel at graduation. He was magnificent and powerful in his doctoral regalia, and I felt myself get wet seeing evidence of his power. At the graduate reception after the ceremony, he caught my eye. I excused myself from my parents and friends and walked over to him. I held out a hand for him to shake. He took it and pressed a note into my palm. Then he pulled me into a brief hug, one that nobody would suspect was out of anything other than a professor's pride at his student's accomplishment. Congratulations and thanks were exchanged and then I walked back to my group. I silently placed the note inside the sleeve of my robe.

When I got home, and hung up my robe, I remembered the note. I pulled it out and unfolded it.

"I can't stop thinking about you. I will be coming up for a conference on the 8th. I'll be staying at our inn and I've already booked the same room. If you want to shock the concierge again, meet me there."

I folded the letter again and went to mark my calendar.

12