Lesson Learned

Story Info
Sexy wife is forced to make good on her word.
4.5k words
4.04
233k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I live a very comfortable life. We both work full time jobs in addition to raising our three children. We are now into our thirties and do not get out as much as we once did. Preceding this nights events, my wife had become "stressed" and to put it blatantly, a pain in the ass. For the last few weeks nothing was ever good enough, she exhibited no patience and expected everyone in the household to cater to her. The kids had become very upset and felt as if they walked on eggshells with her in the house. I had finally had enough and blew up at her the previous night.

I did not hold anything back and basically told her what a bitch she had been and that we were done helping her through her phase. The kids and I would tolerate no more bullshit, no exceptions and no excuses. I watched my wife first become angry and then begin crying when I brought up many examples of her recent behavior. I let her go to bed by herself and could hear her crying through the door before she finally fell asleep. I awoke in the morning to help our children prepare for school and found that my wife had already left for work.

I found a note in an envelope on the kitchen counter labeled simply with my named. Reluctantly I opened it expecting to find the note full of reasons why she had been such a bitch – all of them deep life changing reasons impossible to find fault with, requiring I forgive her and attempt to understand her better. To my surprise the note simply read that I was right and had every right to be angry with her. To make it up to me she would be my slave upon returning home from work and would comply with my every desire. I knew she had to be wanting sex as much as I was. She had been such a bitch lately that we had not had sex for at least two weeks.

My wife and I had discussed on several occasions that one of our fantasies was to include other people in our sex lives. My wife had ultimately confessed to me that she wanted to include other people but was unwilling to make it happen. Should one day the opportunity present itself she may follow through on it but other wise to let it go. These opportunities I found not to exist. Now, I thought I had just been given the opportunity. I arranged to have the kids stay with friends for the night and then made some additional calls to some of our friends. Being a regular guy, I had spoken with my friends on several occasions as to what our wives liked, disliked and were willing to do anyway, concerning our sex lives. I explained to my friends the outcome of last night's fight. They were happen for me since they knew how miserable I had been as of late. I invited my friends and their wives over promising something "special" for dinner. I had to hurry before my wife came home but managed to make all the arrangements and eagerly awaited her arrival.

I met my wife at the door and informed her I meant to take advantage of the offer she had made and advised her to remove her clothes. She gently attempted to push me aside so she could enter the house. I gently forced her back off the steps and told her to remove her clothes where she stood. A look of concern and embarrassment came across her face and she started to object. I interrupted her and asked her if she was serious about trying to make up for the past month and if her offer was just a joke or sincere. She said she had meant it. I advised her to remain silent unless I asked her a question and required a response. I asked her if she understood and she nodded she did. I told her to remove her clothes.

Slowly and awkwardly she began to undress by the back door. The view from any of the neighbor's houses or from the street was very restricted but the chance did exist that someone may see her standing naked at the steps. When she was done she began to pick up her clothes to carry them inside. I told her to leave them on the ground where they lay. I opened the door and gestured for her to come inside. I led her by the hand to the living room where she stopped abruptly when she saw the coffee table. I had spent the last hour rigging various straps (lengths of rope) to the table and had covered the table in several blankets. I pulled her closer to the table and positioned her at one end.

I told her kneel and then lay the rest of her body across the table. I told her the kids were away for the night and that I was very serious about extracting payment for her recent behavior. She knelt on the folded towels at one end of table and lay across the top giving me a perfect "doggy style" position. I tied her knees to the base of the table and her wrists outstretched to the far corners. This left her completely unable to move from that position. I had not intended to have sex with her yet but I had not had sex in weeks and seeing her ass bent over and freshly shaved pussy had given me a raging hard on. I ran my finger between her pussy lips and found them slick with anticipation.

I relaxed a little bit knowing she was enjoying this as well. I took my cock from my pants and placed it at her entrance slowly pushing in. I slowly began to work my cock deep into her pussy. I pumped in and out, just savoring the feeling of my cock in her warm wet pussy. My wife began to strain at her bindings attempting to meet my strokes and force my cock deeper into her. I looked up at the clock on the wall and realized that I had only a few minutes before guests would begin to arrive and I was sure that no one would be late. I gathered myself and began plowing my cock to the hilt deep inside my wife. It wasn't long before I felt her pussy spasm and clamp down on my cock in orgasm.

My wife began to cry out loud in passion and I told her she was to remain silent, reminding her that I was in complete control of her. My cock couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my cock out shot thick sticky streams of come across her ass and back. Her pussy lips were swollen and slick. I quickly grabbed a towel and wiped the come from my wife's body. She asked me to remove the ropes and let her up. I walked around the table and straddled the tabled placing my cock in front of her face. She willingly opened her mouth and began suck off her juices and suck the remaining come from my cock. When I was satisfied that my cock had been cleaned sufficiently, I stood up and put my pants back on. She vainly said the ropes were beginning to hurt her. I looked at the ropes and said they looked fine. I told her I had no intention of letting her go yet. I walked into the kitchen and began to write out the check for the pizza that would be arriving at any moment. I left her alone, tied up in the living room and wondered what she must be thinking. I heard her call out for me and I snapped back at her to remain silent.

A few minutes passed when I heard a car pull into the drive. My wife heard it too and began to call for me. I told her to shut up and went to answer to the door. As soon I answered the door my wife was silent. I figured she would not risk calling attention to herself in her present condition. I knew she could hear me welcome our friends Mike and Patty. I thought my wife must be panicked at this point and would be pulling with all her might at the ropes. I was confident that I had secured her well enough to prevent any escape. Patty remarked that there were clothes laying on the steps and suggested they fell from the clothesline or out of a shopping bag.

I told her that my wife had removed her clothes at the steps at my request. She blushed a little and then smiled as if knowing it was simple little sex thing. I told them to sit at the kitchen table and that the pizza should arrive shortly. A few minutes later Tom arrived. I heard his truck pull into the drive and knew who it was without looking. Tom was one of our few single friends and was over on a regular basis for home cooked meals. I knew my wife would recognize the sound of his truck too. I had once read in one of her Cosmo mags that when women fantasized it was usually about some one they knew. Unlike a man who could fantasize about celebrities, porno stars, the girl they saw walking the dog on the way home from work, etc. A woman sometimes required some degree of familiarity with the subject she fantasizes about. I figured that if my wife did indulge in such things, then Tom was the obvious choice for her.

I asked Tom in and said we were all sitting at the table in the kitchen. Tom casually asked where my wife was and I said she would be along later. Tom began to chat with Mike and Patty and offered everyone a drink. The fellas took beer while Patty opted for a glass of wine. It wasn't long before I heard the front door bell. I figured the pizza had finally arrived since all of our friends used the back door by the garage.

I went to the front door and standing there was a young kid who must have just gotten his driver's license. Knowing it was going to awkward for me to carry the pizzas, breadsticks, and salads by myself into the kitchen I began to step out onto the porch when Tom offered to help and began to get up from the kitchen table. I told him it wasn't necessary and to sit down and enjoy himself. I looked over at wife who was staring wide-eyed at me.

She was mouthing the words "please" and "I'm sorry". Her wrists were a little pink and tender now, undoubtedly from her attempts to free herself. I looked back at the boy on the porch and asked him where he went to school. He said the local high school and that this was his first car and first job. He said he had been working at the pizza place for about a week. I told him that I was about to give him a big tip if he would carry the pizzas into the kitchen for me. He said no problem. Just as he was about enter my home I turned to him and said, anything you see here you never talk about. The kid was scared. I was only inches from his face and although I was not threatening when I spoke to him, I believe he got the point. He nodded very quickly. I opened the door for him and ushered him toward the kitchen. Immediately his eyes fell upon my wife who was bound strewn across the coffee table. He nearly tripped on a throw rug as he continued to walk toward to the kitchen.

Having no idea what was just out of their view in the living room, all my friends greeted the pizza boy heartily and joked a little with him. I gave him the money for the pizzas and twenty extra bucks. He set the pizzas down and I began to lead him back past my wife to the front door. On the way back the boy got an excellent view of my wife's spread ass and pussy. Her pussy glistened with wetness and her lips were still swollen. My wife had turned her head away in embarrassment. Once on the porch, I told the boy the woman tied up was my wife and that were playing a game. She had lost the game and the punishment was this. She was not a hostage and was not hurt. The boy stared open mouthed at me but seen to comprehend what I told him. Reluctantly he got back in his car and drove away.

As I came back in the house I saw my wife with tears in her eyes still bound to the table. I thought briefly about untying her and apologizing for what I had done but then I decided to stick with my plan. I casually walked back into the kitchen and sat down with my friends. Like any close friends, they had helped themselves to our plates and such and began to dish out the pizza. An extra plate had been placed at the corner of the table and Mike said it was for my wife when she finally got home. Tom said he needed to wash up and headed for the bathroom off of the living room. Before he could reach the living room, I stopped him and said I had better explain some things.

I started by saying that my wife was already home and that she was in the living room. Immediately Patty began to call out for her. I motioned for her to stop and that my wife would join us shortly. I explained that my wife had been difficult to deal with lately and they nodded knowingly in agreement. Each of them had been the recipient of her recent poor attitude and knew exactly what I was talking about. I explained that I confronted my wife on it and that she conceded that she had been way out of line. In an attempt to make up for her behavior, my wife had offered to abide by whatever I said. This raised a few eyebrows. I explained that I felt a little punishment and humbling were in order and they all nodded again in agreement. Lastly, I explained that my wife was being punished in the living room and that the punishment may seem severe but that she had agreed to it. I explained my wife was also ordered not to speak under any circumstance unless I permitted her to. I half expected my wife to shout in protest at that last part but she remained silent in the next room.

Patty asked what her punishment was and I explained that it was embarrassing but would be understood upon seeing it. Patty said she needed to use the bathroom badly and excused herself. I listened as her footsteps slowed to almost a stop as she passed my wife on her way to the bathroom. The minutes slowly passed until I heard the bathroom door open again and Patty's foot steps as she returned. I could only imagine the humiliation my wife was feeling at that moment. Upon Patty returning, Tom excused himself to use the bathroom.

Patty slowly sat down at the table and began to eat. She would not look me in the eye. Mike asked her if she was all right and she said she was but asked if it might be better if they leave. Mike asked why, that the food had just arrived. Patty said she would explain on the way home and began to stand up. I motioned for Patty to sit back down and that things looked a lot worse than they really were. Patty asked me if my wife was all right and I explained that she was not hurt in any sense of the word. By now, Mike's curiosity had gotten the best of him and he walked past me into the living room.

Upon entering, Mike shouted in disbelief. Patty and I both walked in to find Mike and Tom staring at my wife. Tom had circled around and was staring directly at my wife's pussy and ass. Mike unashamedly walked around to get the full view as well. Mike turned to me and said that if this didn't teach my wife a lesson, nothing would. My wife's face was red with embarrassment and she began to demand I untie her.

I walked over to her and told her keep silent. She told me untie her immediately that the deal was off. I walked over to her ass and told her that I decided when the deal was off and landed a very hard spank to her ass. She screamed in disbelief and protest. My friends all took a step back but none attempted to leave or voice protest. My wife begged our friends to untie her. None of them moved. Mike sheepishly said that he was not going to get involved. I spanked her again, only harder this time. This made her ass cheeks jiggle slightly. She cried out again for someone to untie her. I spanked her several times. My wife began to scream unashamedly while I spanked her until she realized it was a futile effort. My wife's ass was warm and pink.

My wife softly cried now and offered how sorry she was and realized what a bitch she had been. I had a raging hard on now and found it hard to concentrate on anything else other than satisfying my needs. I also noticed that my two buddies were finding it difficult to stand still. They both obviously had erections and were probably feeling a lot like I was. Patty had made her way to the couch and was trying not to stare at my wife.

I suggested that we all watch a little television since we were already in the living room. We all took various seats while I turned on the television and found a basketball game on. I noticed that my wife's ass was red now and appeared very tender. I walked in to the bathroom and returned with some lotion. I squeezed a little lotion into the palm of my hand and gingerly began to rub it onto my wife's ass. She jumped in pain at first but then began to relax and enjoy the relief. I noticed this action was being watched far more intently than the game on television.

It did not take long before my hands were exploring the entire surface of my wife's ass while I rubbed lotion into her skin. Every so often I would let one of my hands glide between her legs and gently brush her pussy. Her pussy was sopping wet at this point and begged for attention. I was keenly aware of the way my wife and reacting to my hands. Every so often a soft moan would escape her lips.

Mike had sat down next to his wife Patty and pretended to watch the game on television. I noticed that Patty's hand was now on Mike's crotch and was slowly rubbing his hard on through his jeans. Patty squirmed uncomfortably on the couch. Mike would lean over occasionally and kiss Patty deeply. I curiously watched as Mike forced his tongue into Patty's mouth and began to caress one of her breasts.

I now began to tease my wife's pussy by inserting a finger or two and then drawing them back out. Tom could not see what I was doing but undoubtedly knew by the way my wife would hold her breath at first and emit a slow growl as I worked them deep into her pussy. I gave my complete attention to wife now and focused on bringing her to the very edge of an orgasm.

My wife could hardly stand it anymore and risked receiving another sharp smack on her already sore ass by begging me to make her come. I looked to see that Patty had leaned over and was furiously sucking on Mike's hard on. Mike smiled with complete satisfaction and pulled Patty's summer dress up to reveal a nice pair of black satin thong panties. Mike leaned over and pulled the panties to the side to reveal Patty's neatly trimmed bush. Mike gently inserted his long middle finger into her pussy causing Patty to suck louder and even harder on Mike's cock.

I felt bad for Tom as he sat on the couch with one woman bound helpless and begging to be fucked while another worked tirelessly at getting her husband come down her throat. I leaned over now and began to slowly lick the pussy lips of my wife. She vainly attempted to push her pussy hard onto my face but was not able to do so because of the way I had bound her. I took my time slowly eating her pussy while I gently began to work one of my fingers into her ass. My wife was really getting hot now and I knew that with a few more small circles on her clit and she would explode into orgasm.

I couldn't take anymore and stood up positioning myself behind my wife. I pulled my jeans down and with one big push forced my cock deep into my wife's pussy. My wife was so wet that I bet I could have forced a baseball bat into her pussy. My wife groaned in pleasure now as I feverishly pounded my cock into her. Mike saw what I was doing and made Patty stand up and remove her dress. Mike took Patty's bra off allow her large breasts to fall free. Patty's nipples were the size of silver dollars, pink and erect. Mike whispered into Patty's ear and I watched Patty walked over and lean onto the remaining portion of the coffee table.

Mike pulled her thong panties to the side and entered her from behind and began fuck Patty in earnest. Patty was positioned facing Tom still seated on the couch. Patty was such a slut now, calling out to Mike fuck her hard and make her come. Patty looked up and asked Tom when he was going to finally pull his cock out and let her suck it. Tom wasted no time and placed the head of his cock on Patty's lips. Mike took his cue and slammed his cock hard into Patty's pussy forcing her to rock forward and engulf Tom in her mouth. Seeing Patty suck on Tom's cock must have pushed Mike over the edge because he came almost instantly into Patty's pussy. Mike continued to slowly pump his cock in and out of Patty while her pussy milked his cock of all his come. Patty could concentrate completely on Tom's cock now and expertly began stroke Tom as she sucked on the head of his cock.

12