Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy looks over my shoulder at Claudia's door, and then back to me. "Fine, but you owe me big time for this, dude. I'm passing up sex with a hottie; so I expect you to hook me up with at least two hotties next semester."

"Fine; just go." I say, giving him a shove.

I make sure Jimmy leaves, and that he doesn't try and sneak around the house to peak into Claudia's window, before making my way back to Claudia's room. I find the door open, and the room empty. 'Oh no; where the hell is she now?'

I run around the house, looking for her, but not finding her. I even run outside onto my front lawn, to see if maybe she got dressed and took off after Jimmy.

I head back inside, and am about to try calling her cell phone, when I hear a splash. I run to the patio doors, and look outside; there she is, swimming in the pool, naked.

'Well, at least she didn't go screw Jimmy.' I think as I watch her float on her back. 'But didn't she think about the neighbors? What if one of them sees her?' I watch her for several more minutes before turning around, and heading back to my room.

Claudia spent the next 3 days walking around the house, completely naked; so I spent as much time outside the house as possible. But the tension was building, and I was getting more and more angry that she was doing it.

Later that week, I finally snapped.

She had spent all morning hanging around me naked, occasionally touching herself, and asking me if Jimmy was going to be coming back to visit anytime soon, before finally getting dressed and heading out to supper with some friends.

As soon as she left, I went downstairs to Terry's bar, and started drinking. By the time she got home later that night, I was pretty far gone.

She immediately got back to her teasing, making sure I got good looks at her cleavage, and bending over a the waist every chance she got, so I could see her ass.

After 20 minutes or so of it, I snapped. As she was bending over to tie her shoe for the third time, I walked up behind her, and pushed her into the back of the couch; she had to reach forward to prevent herself from flying over it. I didn't give her time to react, as I forcefully yanked her pants down, not even bothering to undo them; I wasn't really surprised when I saw she wasn't wearing panties again.

"What are you doing?" she asked, trying to stand up, but I pushed her back down, so that she was bent over the back of the couch. "You already tried this, remember? And it didn't work then. What makes you think it's going to..."

She shut up the moment she felt my cock penetrate her pussy.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up!" I shouted. "Shut the hell up, and take it, Bitch!"

I reached around, and covered her mouth with my hand, so that I didn't have to hear her screaming and started fucking her.

I was surprised by just how tight she was, thinking that if she was this big a tease with me, then she must be a complete slut around other guys.

She kept trying to wiggle free, but I kept her pinned to the couch. It was easy for me, since I was a lot larger than she was.

"This is what you deserve, Bitch; this is what you get for all the teasing you've done." I said as I slammed my cock into her tight pussy, over and over. "Now you see just what all your teasing does."

I decided that I wanted more, and pulled out. I let her stand up, but just long enough to throw her over the back of the couch, where she rolled off and onto the floor.

Before she could get up, I was on top of her, pinning her to the ground. I grabbed a pillow from the couch, and covered her face, to muffle the screams, while ripping open her shirt with my free hand; no bra either.

I stuffed my cock back into her pussy, and started fucking her again, savagely grabbing her breasts with my free hand, twisting her nipples hard.

"You made me do this, Bitch; this is all, your fault." I said. "I never wanted to do this, but you left me no choice; you just wouldn't stop teasing me. This'll teach you."

I could feel that I was close to finishing, but I wasn't done with her yet; so I tossed away the pillow. Her tears had smeared her makeup, and she looked like she was gasping for air. I took that opportunity, and stuffed my cock deep down her throat. She started gagging as soon as I got it in, and I let up a bit; but only long enough for her to catch her breath, before stuffing my cock all the way in, and making her gag again.

Fresh tears fell down her checks, smearing her makeup even more. Without warning, I pulled out, tendrils of spit trailing from my cock to her open mouth, and came all over her face; making sure to get some in her mouth. Before she could even think of spitting it out, I stuffed my cock back in her mouth, and held her head in place until I felt her swallow.

Only then did I let her go, as I collapsed on the couch. I looked down at her, lying on the floor, ripped shirt, pants around her ankles, come on her tear stained face, and started to feel guilty. I couldn't believe I had just raped my step-sister. 'What will mom think when she finds out?' I thought. 'What will Terry do? I'm going to go to jail, if he doesn't kill me first.'

I watched as Claudia lied there, starring at the ceiling, and wondered when she would get up and call the cops.

Instead, she turned her head to look at me, and smiled. "I was wondering when you were going to finally grow a set, and step up." She said. "Took you long enough."

That summer we did plenty of 'bonding' as she had told our parents we would, and we both learned a lesson or two.

THE END

12