Lesson Learned?

Story Info
Someone's been a bad girl.
1.2k words
4.29
24.1k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been teasing him all day. Lifting her skirt up slightly when she knew he was watching. Brushing up against him. She hadn't worn a bra or panties that day just to tempt him. She thought it was fun to get him hard and ready to go and then make up an excuse why they had to stop. They were finally home and she'd have to pay.

"Take off your clothes and get over here." he told her when she walked into the bedroom. She smiled and pulled her shirt over her head then slipped off her skirt. She laid down next to him on the bed. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. He could tell that she thought he was going to be sweet like he normally was. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and she gasped.

"You've been a cock teasing little slut all day, haven't you?" He said as he kissed down her throat.

"Mmmhmm" she murmured enjoying his kisses.

"What do you think I should do with you now?" He asked her as he lightly pinched one of her nipples.

"Do whatever you want with me." She panted arching her back.

He roughly turned her over onto her stomach. He squeezed her ass.

"Put your hands behind your back" he demanded.

"Why?" She asked.

He slapped her ass hard. "Just do it you fucking slut".

She immediately obeyed and put her hands behind her back and he put the handcuffs on her.

He reached back down and rubbed her ass where he had slapped her. He could faintly see a red handprint in the darkness.

"Are you going to be a good girl now and do what I say?" He asked squeezing her ass again.

"Yes. Yes, I'll be good." She said softly.

He turned her back around. He slowly ran his hand down her body, across her breasts and down to her pussy.

"You're already wet, you little whore." He said as he slowly slid two fingers inside her. She moaned and moved against his hand.

"Do you like it when I finger fuck your little cunt?" He asked her as he moved his fingers in and out of her.

She moaned again in response.

He pulled his fingers out and slapped her clit. "Answer me!" he demanded.

"Yes! Yes, I like it!" She gasped. He smacked her clit again. "What? What do you like?"

"I like you finger fucking my little cunt! Please!" She begged arching up her pussy to his hand.

He slid his fingers back in and started moving them in and out while she moaned. He leaned down and started making circles on her clit with his tongue. She was squirming and gasping but he knew she was helpless with her hands cuffed behind her back. He kept flicking his tongue around and around her clit while his fingers moved in and out of her pussy. She started to shudder and he knew she was cumming. He pushed his fingers inside her and left them there while he sucked her clit until she cried out and he felt her body relax.

He didn't give her any time to recover and instead moved up to her face. He grabbed her hair and shoved his cock into her mouth. She fought him for a second in shock but then relaxed and he started fucking her mouth. He could hear her moaning on his cock while it went deep into her throat. He reached down and squeezed one of her breasts while pushing his dick as deep as it would go into her warm mouth.

He pulled out of her mouth and laid back on the bed.

"Get down here and suck it like a good girl" he told her and then watched as she struggled to move between his legs with her arms still behind her back. When she was there she took him in her mouth again and started moving her head up and down.

He reached down and held her head gently and slowed her down.

"That's such a good cocksucker." He told her as he moved her head up and down slowly on his cock.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?" He asked as he pushed his dick deep in her throat.

"Mmmmhmmm" she murmured as she tried not to choke on it.

He liked the feeling of controlling her. He knew she couldn't stop him.

He pulled her mouth off his cock and laid her down on her back. He gently kissed her swollen mouth and then kissed his way down to her nipples. He slowly licked them one by one. He kissed down to her wet pussy and gave it a long lick down the middle.

"I like good girls" He told her as he continued to slowly lick her pussy.

"I'll be a good girl!" She promised desperately.

"I don't believe you." He said as he moved up and positioned his hard cock to fuck her. "I think you're still a bad girl who likes to tease me" He said as he roughly shoved his cock deep inside her. She cried out loudly. He put his hand down across her mouth and pushed down hard.

"You better be quiet you little slut."

She nodded her head and he moved his hand and started fucking her. She was trying so hard to be a good girl and stay quiet as his cock moved in and out of her warm wet pussy.

He started fucking her harder. She was biting her lip trying to be quiet. He pressed his hand down on her throat and kept fucking her. He could hear her little squeaks as his hand lightly squeezed her throat. Again he felt a rush of power over her as he realized he was in complete control. He squeezed her throat a little harder and then released. She gasped.

He pulled out of her and roughly moved her to the edge of the bed and bent her over. Her hands were still cuffed behind her back. He spread her legs and pushed his cock inside her. He grabbed her hair again and pulled her head back as he roughly fucked her. She started to make a louder noise so he shoved her head back down into the bed and smacked her ass hard.

"Quiet!" He demanded. She bit the sheet in her mouth to stifle her noises.

He squeezed her hot ass and held her hips as he fucked her.

"You're such a little slut. You're such a little slut for my cock, aren't you?" He said as he pounded her.

"Yes. Yes. I'm your little slut. Fuck me." She whispered.

He could feel his cum building up inside him.

"I'm gonna cum all over your ass. Beg me for it, you fucking whore" He said as he slid his cock in and out of her.

"Please. Please give it to me. Please cum all over my ass. I want to feel your hot cum on my ass." She begged.

He pulled out just in time. His cum shot out all over the handprints he had left on her ass. He squeezed her ass with one hand while he held his cock in the other and watched the cum drip down her round ass.

"Have you learned your lesson? Are you going to be a little cocktease again?" He asked her.

She turned her head slightly to look up at him from the bed, her hands still cuffed behind her back. She grinned sweetly. "Yep!"