Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was watching all of this take place and began to come wantonly now. I felt her spasm in waves as thick globs of her come ran down my balls. Before I could come, I pulled my cock from her pussy and rubbed it between her ass cheeks. She moaned and I knew she was not opposed to me fucking her ass. Instead, I went around to the front of her and put my cock in her mouth. Patty had pulled Tom from her mouth and was vigorously stroking his cock now. Patty told Tom to come for her, come in her mouth and on her face. Mike must have recovered because he was fucking Patty whole-heartedly now. Tom shot thick streams of white come onto Patty's face until Patty adjusted herself to allow the streams into her mouth. Once Tom stopped, Patty slowly licked the come off Toms' cock and began to suck him off again.

I was nearing my breaking point and wanted to shoot my load down my wife's throat but fought off the urge. I told Tom to get around my wife and fuck her pussy. Tom walked around behind my wife and placed his bobbing cock deep inside her. It was all my wife could do to keep my cock in her mouth. Tom was really fucking her and her body responded by having orgasm after orgasm. Once Tom had come inside, I walked back around my wife and placed the head of my cock at her ass.

Mike got in front of my wife and forced his cock into her mouth. I gently began to force my cock into her ass. Mike could tell what I was doing because my wife must have been biting him gently as I worked my cock into her. Mike asked me if I was fucking her ass and high fived me when I nodded yes. Patty said she wished someone would fuck her in the ass and Tom quickly offered to do just that.

To my surprise, Patty bent over began to lick my balls from behind me as Tom put his cock in her ass. Tom didn't have to be nearly as gentle as I was being with my wife and before I could say anything, Patty groaned that she loved it in the ass. Patty began to lick lower now and I realized what she was really after.

Patty began to lick the come from my wife's pussy. I knew this would bother my wife from the several conversations we've had that she was in no way bisexual. In this position however, there was little that she could do. I had worked about half my cock into her ass when Patty began to eat my wife's pussy with abandon. At first my wife said no and to stop but now she just moaned in pleasure.

I forced my cock deep into her ass now and was taking long strokes, nearly pulling my cock all the way out before I forced it deep again. My wife screamed she was coming now. Patty's faced bobbed in and out of my wife's pussy in rhythm to Tom's cock fucking her ass. It wasn't long before Mike pulled his cock from my wife's mouth and shot his huge wad all over my wife's face.

Watching Mike cum on my wife's face forced me to orgasm and I pulled my cock from my wife's ass and placed its head at the entrance to her pussy. As I began to spasm, Patty licked as best she could all of my come. Tom came shortly after deep in Patty's ass and then pulled out. We were all exhausted and found a place to sit.

I untied my wife and watched her slowly stand after hours of being bound and then fucked. She walked it off gingerly and went into the bathroom. When she returned she was still naked but had apparently cleaned Mike's load off her face. She walked slowly over to me and sat on my lap whispering in my ear that she loved me. I have had no problems with her attitude since, although on occasion I do "punish" her as a preventative measure.

12