Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the contact, Sloan kissed across her cheek and down the curve of her neck. "Why did you want to stay away from me for so long?"

"Shit, um, I wanted you not to take me for granted the way you did. You don't just ignore your girlfriend." Rhea gripped her arms. "It was disrespectful. Cristal said I shouldn't..."

Sloan stopped kissing and looked at her. "Cristal said? You had me worried about our relationship over some idle chatter from Cristal?"

"Wait a minute." Rhea stepped back. "You're the one who fucked up."

"I know but don't you think that if we had talked about it two days ago, all this frustration never would have had to happen." Sloan insisted.

"Would it have? Or did you need time to think about it, like every other time we've gotten into it?" Rhea shot back.

"Damn it." Sloan smiled. "You got me there. But you should know by now how I feel about you."

"I thought I did until the other night. You shook my trust in you." Rhea pulled her toward the bedroom.

"I didn't do anything though." Sloan replied.

"I believe that you didn't but you still put a dent in that sexy armor you're wearing." Rhea unbuttoned Sloan's shirt. "I'll make sure it won't happen again." Sloan reached underneath Rhea's skirt and brushed her fingers across the soft fabric of her thong. "I missed you."

Rhea nodded. "I missed you too."

Sloan kissed her again. Her hands cupped soft skin of Rhea's ass. Thongs were wonderful, Sloan thought as she slid the dainty underwear off Rhea's smooth hips. The kiss continued and they fell to the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Rhea tugged at Sloan's belt buckle and rolled her over. Sloan kicked off her shoes and tried to wiggle out of her jeans with Rhea straddling her waist. Hot centers suddenly connected, paralyzing both for a moment before Rhea began to rock against Sloan. She groaned and reached for Rhea's thighs to match her rhythm. Rhea leaned down for another kiss from Sloan amazed at how much she missed this intimacy. Rhea sat up, undulating her hips in fluid motion and caressed Sloan's breasts. Sloan threw her head back; a thin sheen of sweat coated her brow, as she was aware of the building pressure in her chest. Rhea's hips were rotating in a dangerous formation encouraging the situation. She wanted to remind Sloan of why she should answer all her phone calls.

"Oh shit." Sloan mumbled.

"You say something, Daddy?" Rhea teased, her voice trembling. The luxurious sensation had its effects on her too. "Mmm."

"Damn baby." Sloan's fingers gripped Rhea's thighs, pushing and pulling with renewed determination. "Fuck, you know how to move those hips."

Rhea bent to kiss Sloan, bracing her arms on either side of her head as she grinded into her. "Only for you, Daddy."

"Fuck! Just for me?" Sloan tensed. Heat enveloped her body.

"J-Just for...Mmm fuck. Sloan!" Rhea buried her head in Sloan's neck. "Mmm."

They stayed that way a little while, catching their breath. Sloan was soon caressing Rhea's back and kissing her neck. Rhea snuggled deeper into Sloan's embrace. Through the pleasurable haze, she didn't comprehend Sloan's hand slipping between their bodies. Rhea was only mildly aware of the strong fingers caressing her until it was too late. Sloan slid two fingers into Rhea's drenched pussy.

"Oh, fuck." Rhea's muscles voluntarily gripped Sloan's fingers. "Wait. Wait, Daddy."

"Wait for what?" Sloan replied, twisting her fingers to the left.

"Shit!"

Sloan rolled Rhea over, raising her legs higher and pushing deeper. Rhea's nails dug into Sloan's back and she rode each thrust of her fingers. Sloan twisted her thumb up to stroke throbbing clit and increased her tempo.

"Damn, Sloan."

"Is that the spot?"

"Mmm-hmm. That's one of them."

Sloan enjoyed the writhing of Rhea's body underneath her own. The soft moans caressed Sloan's ears and she was amazed at how much she missed the sounds of Rhea's enjoyment. Sloan's lips brushed across Rhea's breasts, continuing to move downward past her belly button. Rhea immediately clutched the back of Sloan's head in anticipation. Sloan buried her face into silky curls to inhale the captivating fragrance. She twisted her fingers one more time before removing them and turned Rhea over. Rhea came upon her knees and elbows in silent invitation. Lying on her back, Sloan positioned her head between Rhea's thighs. Grabbing her ass, Sloan plunged her tongue in deep.

"Oh my...Damn." Rhea's fingers clutched at the sheets. Her legs slid outward until she was completely resting on Sloan's mouth. She wanted it, so Sloan gave it her. Then Rhea was sitting up, her hands grabbed the top of Sloan's head as she rocked back and forth against her mouth. "Ooooh, Baby. I missed you too. Two days were a long time not to talk to you. F-fuck! Damn. Wait. Let me take a breath."

Rhea lifted but Sloan tightened her grip. "What are you not going to do anymore?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Sloan pulled her tongue away. "You're not going to shut me out anymore, right?"

"Shit, don't tease me."

"Rhea."

"Okay, okay. When we get into it, I will not shut you out but talk instead."

"I can't hear you." Sloan said, her lips fondling Rhea's pussy.

"Sloan! You fucking heard me!"

"As long as you fucking heard me, Baby." Sloan announced before sliding her tongue back inside.

"Yes, Daddy. I heard you. I heard you." Rhea resumed her rotation.

Sloan's tongued dipped and weaved around Rhea's pussy. She felt cocky satisfaction every time Rhea tried to run. A few times Sloan let her get away, only to catch her and dish out some more punishment. Rhea's delighted screams bounced off the walls when her final orgasm rushed through her body and exhausted, she collapsed. Sloan eased from between her thighs. She thought Rhea was sexy with her skirt tangled around her waist and her ass in the air. Sloan used fingertips to caress the back of her thighs.

"Don't touch me."

"What?"

"Sloan. Baby, give me a break. Let me at least take a nap. You had me all over this bed. I'm worn out." She complained.

"Worn out?" Sloan moved up to her back. "You couldn't possibly be. Plus, we have tomorrow to sleep all day."

"Mmm. You already got my coochie swollen." Rhea trembled. She turned over and pulled Sloan's head to her breasts. "I must tell Cristal this plan has a backfiring mechanism."

12