Lesson Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brandie69
Brandie69
596 Followers

In the midst of it, I heard myself, as if someone else, whispering and moaning words of pleasure. I cringed then, just for a moment, as I came back to the present and remembered that I had an observer. I had never, ever let anyone watch me while I touched myself, and in fact I would have been mortified by the thought of being caught doing such a thing.

But this time, it was the knowledge of being watched in such a deeply private act that drove me over the edge, and my orgasm rolled on over me harder and stronger than I had ever done for myself before. I wasn't quite sure if it was just one orgasm growing bigger or if this was what some women claimed was a multiple orgasm.

As my body writhed under the care of my fingers, I didn't spend too much time trying to define what it was that had just happened. "Fucking fantastic" was what I decided I would use to describe it.

But as I let my hands slowly disengage from my sticky-wet aroused feminine places, Dr. Drew stood and patted me on my shoulder. Again, I was jolted back to reality by her touch. I had never felt more naked than that moment, with her touching me and seeing me, and me touching myself.

"Everything looks fine in this department," she said, and she smiled down approvingly at me. And then, to my surprise, she added, "Have you ever used any toys?"

This caught me off guard, and it took me a moment to answer. "You mean, like a vibrator?"

"That's right," she answered.

"Oh, no, I could never go into...." Those stores always intimidated me. What if I saw someone I knew? I could never live it down.

She smiled, even more broadly this time. "Next week," was all that she said, and she turned and left me to dress.

My brother Daniel wasn't home when I got there after that session. I said a quiet prayer of thanks for that, as it occurred to me that he must have known what the second session with Dr. Drew meant I had done. Indeed, I had to fight hard to push away visions of him masturbating under her ever-watchful gaze on his own second appointment.

By the next morning, fortunately, the memory of it all was much less immediate, and we were able to go on with our normal routine.

The next week, again there was no bathrobe for me in the cupboard, but I was already feeling more confidence. I stripped down quickly and strode, naked, out the door and down the hall, into the bedroom where Dr. Drew was waiting for me. I noticed that there was a slender pink plastic cylinder, wrapped in clear plastic packaging, on the end table next to the bed.

A vibrator.

"Go ahead and get under the blanket if you'd like," she began. "We're going to watch some videos first, to give you some idea of what other women do."

She had put together a compilation of videos of women masturbating with various toys. I propped myself up on the pillows and pulled the blanket up to my chin as we watched them.

It was still a bit awkward to sit there naked with her, particularly as we looked at other women in various states of undress, their legs spread so indecently open for the camera, some of them pressing a vibrator actually inside themselves, or just holding it still, or gently moving it up and down -- some of them even touching their anus at times. But all of them having such powerful orgasms that I was convinced that at least half of them must have been faking it.

Still, some of these women were obviously caught up in the hold of a wonderful feeling, and almost without thinking, my own hand slid down, under the blanket and between my own thighs. Dr. Drew seemed not to notice this, and that was fine with me. When my hand reached my tangled little patch of pubic hair, I found that I was already quite wet down there. I knew that I was supposed to be learning to use a vibrator this week, but I just couldn't resist a little touch.

I must have squirmed just a little, although I tried very hard not to, because Dr. Drew looked at me and said, "Don't go too far yet, Jane, I want you to discover what this little thing can do." She picked up the vibrator then, and pulled it out of its packaging and stepped out to the changing room. I could hear water running, and she was wiping the thing dry with a paper towel when she returned.

She put two little batteries in it and showed me how it had different speeds. Then she simply handed it to me and, without a word, moved back out of my field of view.

With the blanket still up to my chin, I put the thing on its lowest setting and tentatively slid it down, over my pubic mound, ever-so-slowly approaching my clit. I was unsure how I would respond to the sensations, so I didn't want to approach myself too quickly. I wanted to feel it coming, if you don't mind the pun.

When at last the slowly vibrating, deeply humming thing touched my clitoris, I gasped "oh my God!"

This was a new world. Why hadn't I done this before? This was velvet and butter and chocolate and dreaming and sunshine and sex all rolled into one. Oh, I just held it there as my body cycled through sensation after sensation. I was pressing it gently against myself and it was pulling me upward, always upward until every muscle in my body clenched with the most delicious orgasm I'd ever had.

As the sensation just kept throbbing right through me, I heard someone panting and softly moaning. It was me. And for what seemed like several long minutes, just when I thought that my body would have to relax, that this joyous release would have to be over, it just got stronger and deeper and brighter.

And then it came to an end. I was suddenly so sensitive down there that I couldn't bear the touch of the vibrator. I quickly turned it off and tossed it beside me on the bed. As my senses returned, I realized that I had kicked away the blanket at some point in my odyssey, and I lay there naked now and covered with nothing but a thin sheen of sweat.

Dr. Drew moved into my sight then, and I looked at her and giggled and felt myself blush. There really was no point in hiding it. I had just had a life-changing experience.

"Well, so, yeah," I began, as though learning from scratch how to speak. "That was ... unbelievable."

"Yes, you're doing very well, Jane," she smiled back at me. "Perhaps even better than most."

I flushed with unexpected pride at her words, and this feeling joined with the lingering glow from my orgasm. I felt urgent goose-bumps spread all over me, and I shivered and reached for the blanket.

"Next week, though," she continued, "I want you to bring the vibrator back and try to delay your orgasm as long as you can." She gave me a knowing smile and concluded, "if you thought this was good ..., well, you'll find out next week." And then she turned and left me alone.

She had said "bring the vibrator back." I guessed that this meant that I could -- that I should -- take it home with me. I picked it up and looked at it. It was still wet from me, but I turned it back on and tried the feel of its different speeds against my hand. As I did so, I felt my nipples start to assert themselves again, and a now-familiar ache between my legs starting to spread through me. But I sighed and turned the thing off, and with an effort of will I got up and got ready to go home.

I hurried through dinner that night, and tried to pretend to listen as Daniel went on about his softball team. But in fact, all I could think about was crawling into bed and stripping out of my panties and reuniting with my little pink friend.

I turned my radio on softly to try to cover the distinctive buzzing sound the thing made, and I leisurely tried the different speeds that it could produce as I eagerly caressed that one spot that was growing to adore the sensations.

At the end of my little session, I had to clap my free hand over my mouth to hold in the cry of elation that I wanted to make. My big brother, God love him, didn't need to know any more than he probably already did about what Dr. Drew had me up to.

"Let's watch those videos one more time," Dr. Drew said as I stepped, once again naked, into the bedroom the following week.

As we watched those women enthusiastically playing with themselves with their toys, it occurred to me that I had probably just held the little pink vibrator motionless against myself the first time I had used it. So I tried to pay attention this time to the different styles and techniques of the women who were splayed there before us, and I vowed to try to mimic those movements even as I succumbed again to the thing's pure electric joy.

The room, as usual, was really quite warm, and I sat up, cross-legged on the bed, not even bothering to cover myself up with the blanket this time. And as my body became aroused by the things I was watching, I didn't even wait for Dr. Drew to excuse herself from my line of sight. Instead, as I sat there, I reached for the vibrator and turned it on to its lowest setting, which still remained my favorite.

As I brought it against myself, she softly reminded me, "try to hold off as long as you can this time."

I continued watching the video as I let the little pink thing start to work its magic on me. As the sensations became more intense, I stretched back on the pillows and opened my knees. I didn't care anymore that Dr. Drew was sitting right beside me, watching my intimate display. At some point, I'm not sure I even remembered where I was, or that she was there.

Somehow, knowing that I was supposed to be making this last a long time was itself increasing my arousal, and it seemed that an orgasm was rushing at me more quickly than ever. I had no idea how to stop it, so I took the vibrator away. My whole body trembled there on the bed as I tried to relax.

When I felt that I could start over again, I moved the vibrator back to myself. I turned the handle just slightly to increase the speed of the vibrations, and I began to explore moving it around a bit, and even putting it inside me. Let me tell you, the feeling of that delicious, insistent buzzing coming from inside me was yet another whole new world, and my hips rocked involuntarily off of the bed as I just held it in there for a moment.

All too soon, though, that orgasm came rushing back at me again, and apparently Dr. Drew knew it, because she gently urged me to try to hold off without taking the vibrator away this time.

So I held it there. I resisted it. I tried thinking about cats, and about England.

Oh God.

Oh God, oh God, oh God!

I just hope that the bedroom in her office was reasonably sound-proof, because I was practically screaming "can I come now, Dr. Drew," when she finally, after a terribly long time, stood and walked to the door.

She turned back to me and she just smiled, then. And with a pause that was longer than needed to watch what I was doing, she finally answered.

"Yes, you may."

And she left.

And I came in what seemed like the longest continuous orgasm any woman could ever have had. I heard sound after joyous sound of feminine ecstasy that I knew, in some still-lucid corner of my mind, was coming from me. This lovely thing just kept building and somehow I knew just how to move my hand with the pink vibrator to extend it and raise it up to the next level.

I was actually sore when I finally turned the thing off. But the delicious sensation of buzzing seemed to have migrated inside me, and even after tossing the vibrator from my quivering hand, I could still feel its special glow down there, warming me. I curled up, then, hugging my knees to my chin, enjoying the sensation of the air on my bare skin as I let the sensations subside.

As I came back to myself, I had to admit that I was more than seriously intrigued with the rest of Dr. Drew's lesson plan. Indeed, I was beginning to fantasize about the other wonders of sexuality that she might have in store for me.

She came into the changing room as I was hooking my bra back into place.

"I think we'll put off oral sex on you for the time being. There's really not much you need to learn about receiving oral sex. Shall we say, your instincts know everything you need to know." She ended that with a knowing smile.

She went on. "Although, there is one thing ... but, we'll get to that in due time. For now, we're going to start learning to pleasure a man. We'll start off slow, using only the hands. And the first time, in fact," she raised an eyebrow, "we'll start by using his hands."

My abdominal muscles positively glowed all the way home that afternoon. I knew that softball season for my brother was now in full swing, and it had become a habit of mine to check for his aluminum bat and leather glove when I came through the front door. Their presence, carelessly strewn against the front wall, were a signal to me that he was already home.

I was beginning to get a bit miffed about this. All of my "lessons" with Dr. Drew were on weekends, and so were most of Daniel's games. But this meant that an ever-increasing share of the weekend chores were falling to me. I thought, wistfully, that what I needed to do was make my lessons last as long as an average softball game as played by men in their mid-30s, with an ample supply of cold beer.

And, feeling the leftover hyper-sensitivity of the parts of me that had been touched by my vibrator, I -- again, wistfully -- doubted that I could ever fully accomplish that.

Well, Daniel and I would just have to have a talk about the chores. I certainly wasn't his maid.

The fifth week of Dr. Drew's lessons began with us sitting in her office.

"Now that we're bringing another person into this, I want to assure you that we will guard your privacy absolutely. When we do exercises like this, you won't be able to see his face, and he won't be able to see yours. And we'll play sounds like the ones you listened to during your massage your first time. But we do recommend that you not vocalize too loudly, to protect yourself from the off chance of being recognized."

I didn't have to undress this time. We went, instead, straight into the bedroom, where a naked man was already stretched out on the bed, his upper half concealed behind a curtain

His penis was already erect. It wasn't particularly longer or shorter than the ones I had seen, but it was really quite thick -- maybe the thickest one I had seen. I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like pressing inside me.

I also noticed the thick tangle of curly dark pubic hair at its base. It reminded me of the hair color of the handsome man I had seen leaving Dr. Drew's office that first time. I wondered if maybe that's who this man was. And why not? That would be a perfectly good explanation for why he'd been here.

I noticed something else about that thick erect penis. It had a distinctive little birthmark down low, just peeping out of the dark untamed hair.

I watched as he stroked the thing up and down. I would almost say that he stroked it lovingly, although that thought seemed kind of weird. But I noted the places that he lingered on, and the places that he avoided.

At times he wrapped his fingers completely around the thing, encircling it as he slowly stroked up and down. At others, he used only his fingertips to brush against a place just under the head.

Several times over the next 20 or 30 minutes, he seemed to be just about to climax. He would draw his knees up, and his hips would move rhythmically, and I even thought I could hear raspy breathing coming from behind the curtain.

Each time this occurred, I noticed that he would shift his hand further down his thick shaft, and either stroke himself lightly there, or even further, to cup and fondle his testicles. This seemed to allow him to calm down and postpone his ejaculation.

Then, after what was probably about half an hour, Dr. Drew spoke. "That's very good," she said, and I realized that she was addressing the dark-haired man. "You may finish now."

We continued to watch as, this time, the man resumed touching what were obviously the most pleasurable places, without making any move to slow himself down. In fact, the pace of his strokes became gradually faster until, with an upward thrust of his hips, he sent long streams of semen shooting out of himself, some splashing back down on his belly and into his pubic hair, some even striking the curtain several inches above where it lay on his chest.

I suppressed a giggle then, thinking that some of those shots might have ended up in his hair.

Brandie69
Brandie69
596 Followers
12