Lesson Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He exits the car and strolls up to the machine where he takes his time as if looking everything over. I sit and watch intently as he presses buttons on the screen and soon has cash spurt out of which he promptly pockets. From my viewpoint, I am unable to tell just how much he pulled out of my account, but frankly at the moment I could care less. As he returns to the car, there is the slightest grin on his face before he re-enters the driver seat. Not another word escapes his lips as he starts the car back up, and pulls back out onto the main street.

Still I sit obediently quiet in the front seat of his car, wondering and waiting for what is to come next. We drive only a few blocks further, before he pulls into a gas station and up to a pump. Again, he turns the car off before looking over to me to fill me in.

"I'm low on gas, and need some booze. Don't move I'll be right back."

I'm left again to wait silently alone as he enters the station for his purchases. What exactly is he up too? Does he have a plan, or is he simply just having fun driving around town with me naked in his car. I'm not worried about being seen, it's not too late, but still not many people are out. Also, the sense someone could see me in my current does add to the excitement some. I just am not sure where this whole adventure with my stranger is headed. Is it a direction I will like? Or, will it end with regret? As these thoughts and questions roll through my mind, he reemerges from the store with a bottle of wine in hand, and the same grin on his face from the ATM. He opens the door to set the wine down, and indicates that it is with my credit card that he purchased both the wine and the gas. As he goes to pump the gas I wonder why he used my credit card if he just pulled money out with my debit card. I'm puzzled, but also intrigued, which only builds my fire up and causes my arousal to seep out onto the leather of the seat.

It isn't long until my stranger has filled his tank and returns to his seat in the driver's side of the car. I watch as he retrieves my I.D. from his front pocket and proceeds to type the address from it onto the navigation screen. He is taking us back to my house, maybe I will get my climax after all, or maybe he just wants to fuck with me a little more. The route is soon laid out, and it indicates we should arrive at the destination in about 6 minutes. I see his grin once again, and know something is up.

"Get that slutty mouth of yours on my pole again."

I do as I'm told, and lean over in my seat to begin opening up his pants.

"Knees on the seat, ass up and pointed at the window."

Repositioning, I free his beautiful piece and have it quickly lodged in my mouth. As it begins to become rigid, I feel the cool outside air on my dripping sex; he has rolled down the tinted window. Now anyone who we may pass will have an excellent view of my exposure. This however, does not falter me one bit, if anything it spurs me to work harder and stokes those flames within. I am not able to take it all in as I had before, but I am making it just as sloppy. I can taste the saltiness of his precum mixed with my saliva, it too drives me to be sluttier. Reaching back with one of my hands, I pull open my ass cheek to really feel the wind engulf my hot box. It's a wonderfully erotic sensation to be so open, so exposed, but the feeling doesn't last long enough as we come to a stop and he pulls me up by my hair. Looking around I see that we are parked on the street in front of my house. He hasn't shut the car off, but he does speak to me.

"Get out and kiss the car again, thank it for transporting such a slut as yourself. Then crawl to your front door, and wait for me."

I say nothing, just simply exit the car and walk to its front. Leaning over as I had in the alley, I press my lips to the warm, vibrating hood again. He must realize that having me do this is so demeaning, but he also must know I love it. With my kiss complete, I drop to my hands and knees to begin the short crawl up my drive to my front door. I am completely aware of the fact of how exposed I am at this moment in time to my entire neighborhood, but I could care less; all I can hope is that more depravity is in my future.

I wait on my hands and knees at my door just as instructed. He doesn't shut his car off until I reach the door, and still waits longer to exit. Literally, I'm dripping on the mat as I eagerly wait. Finally, I hear his door open and then shut. I watch as he makes his way to me, to my home. My keys are in his left hand, the wine bottle in the other. He says nothing to me as he puts my key into the lock and opens my door. I remain still as he enters, waiting to hear further instructions. However, he remains silent as he enters my home; he leaves me to wait outside as he heads towards my kitchen to put the wine down. It after he has placed on the counter that he returns and speaks to me.

"Come on in slut, give me the tour."

I continue to crawl as I enter and begin to guide him around the house. I point out the different rooms, my bedroom, and then back to the kitchen. My house is a simple one story, with two bedrooms in which the spare bedroom I have turned into an office. The entire time, he just followed behind me, not saying a word. I could feel his eyes on my exposure though, peering down at my slickened slit. In the kitchen he orders me up to open the wine and pour us each a glass. Instantly, I do as instructed, and soon have the glasses poured. I hand him his, and then take a swig from mine. He also drinks from his glass before putting it down and asking me a question.

"You said you are a teacher, do you have a badge to prove it?"

I nod silently, indicating I do.

"Go get and show me. I want to see what school you teach at."

Setting my glass down on the counter, I head off to my bedroom to retrieve my school badge. It is a simple badge with my picture, my name, and my school's name on it. I wear it to work by clipping it to my top. It's where I left it, on my nightstand, so I quickly snatch it up and return to him. I extend it out to him to look over, and he takes it from my hand.

"Miss Bell of Arbor Heights High School, what a good professional picture of you. Too bad it doesn't capture this side of you; your slutty wanton side with a face covered in dried cum and smeared makeup. I like it though, and I think you should wear it."

He proceeds to reach out to my breast and clips it to my right nipple. The pinch of the clip biting into my skin sends pain signals to my brain, but I don't budge or make a sound to indicate it. He smiles at my stoic obedience before signaling to finish my wine. Grabbing my glass, I gulp it down as he watches. The tartness of the wine engulfs my mouth, and I can feel it warm me some as it travels down my throat. I set my now empty glass back down, and he grabs my hand once I do to pull me to him and spin me around. The feeling of his denim covered crotch invades the soft skin of my buttocks, and I feel his breath on my neck. He reaches past me to grab his glass, and proceeds to lift it to my lips. Tilting it upwards, the wine pours into my mouth and I do my best to swallow it down. Some of the tangy liquid escapes my lips, and drains down my chest. With the glass emptied he returns it to the counter before whispering into my ear.

"I hope you are ready for tonight. You said your mine for the entire night, no questions asked, and no hesitation. So far you have done just that, but I am going to push as far as I can to see if you hold to it. Any pleasure you receive will be by complete accident; I am going to use you for my pleasure, and will only be thinking about my pleasure. There will be no 'no' from you that will stop me. You are mine to use until I say so. Is all of this clear?"

I nod my head in understanding, but it's not what he is looking for.

"No, I need to hear you say it. Tell me you understand. Tell me to use you, to do with as I see fit. Tell me that is what you want. I want to hear it come from your mouth slut."

I take a moment to compose myself before speaking. I want to make sure that this is not only what I want, but that I tell exactly what he needs to hear to give it to me.

"I understand everything you just said. It is exactly what I hoped to get tonight, and much more. I want you to use my body, my mind, my soul. Use me until you're done with me, and then throw me away. I am just a dirty slut, begging you to gain pleasure from me. Whatever you desire, I will do. Make me realize just how much power you have; how much control you have over me. I am nothing but a receptacle for your pleasure. Break me down, and use me up."

He says nothing, but I can tell he approves of what I said. I feel his hand slide down to my hip, and then turn me back to face him. From his pocket he pulls out my phone to once again take my picture. I get the sense that it will be a common theme for the night; a way to push my boundaries. He makes sure to get a full body shot, with my name badge on my nipple in full display. His satisfaction with the picture shows through on his face before he grabs my wrist harshly and begins leading us out to the living room. He leaves me standing in the middle of the room next to my coffee table, while he goes over to pull the drapes and blinds open on the window that looks out onto the street.

"That way your neighbors can see just what kind of slut they live next to."

As he walks back towards me, he begins to undress. It is quick work to discard his clothes, and soon his mighty member stands out taunting me.

"Go bend over in front of the window with your ass facing out, while I take a deeper look around your place."

Without even a second of hesitation, I take my ordered place and watch as he leaves to search my house for god knows what. I am bent over at the waist, pussy exposed in front of a window looking out into the street, and waiting for the man that is probably going to use me for everything I'm worth to return. What I told him was true; I am nothing but a dirty slut. At this moment, my fire is burning so hot, it wouldn't have matter if anyone passed by my window and saw me; in fact it may have only aroused me further if someone did. I wait for awhile as he is off searching my house. Every so often I hear a drawer open, or a door shut, but I have no clue as to what he is looking for.

He finally returns, and I see in his hands that he is carrying my handycam camcorder, a silk scarf, and my larger dildo. His search must have been quite extensive to have found the camcorder and dildo, considering I forgot I had the camera and the dildo hides in a box under my bed. It is my larger dildo of the two I own. It would considered large by most standards, 8 inches long, about 2 inches in circumference, and it just so happens to be black so I know why he chose it over the other smaller one. I only pull it out of hiding when my fire is desperately out of control, and I need something a bit more heavy duty to help out.

The grin is back on his face as he approaches with his bounty of finds, and as I remain bent over in front of my window. He sets the camera and the dildo down on the coffee table before reaching me and standing me back up. I soon feel the slick fabric of the silk scarf on my wrists, feeling it tighten as he works to restrain my hands behind me. My hands are sufficiently secured, and he gives me a firm swat on my ass just to signal his power and my obedience.

"I'm not at all amazed that a dirty slut like you has a big toy to quench her desires; it's to be expected. I am however, glad to have found the video camera, as it will allow me to capture every single depraved act that not only I'm going to do to you, but that I am going to make you perform. This will certainly be fun. Well at least for me, I don't want to speak for you, but I have a feeling a slut like you will find enjoyment in it as well."

His smile beams bright as he grabs the camera in one hand and gets it set to record. I see the red light kick on to indicate this, and then watch as his free hand reaches out and grabs me by the hair and yanks my face down to his crotch. He is not fully erect, but it still is at an intimidating size. Letting go of my hair, he wraps his dark fingers around the base of his shaft and begins to slap it across my face. Each slap emits the flesh thud sound off it striking me squarely; on my lips, cheeks, jaw, forehead, and everywhere else. His dick also grows harder and stiffer with each slap, but I simply just take the abuse because it is simply stoking my fire. Once he is back to full mast, he spins me around and easily slips his girth into my gushing slit. It fills me up so much; I let out a guttural moan.

"The slut was just dying for this dick to fill her up. Tell me how much you want it."

"Ah, I want it so bad. Give this white slut your dick. Fill me up, and fuck me senseless."

I feel his length deep inside, and the slap of his balls on my clit as he bottoms out is divine. The way he is giving it to me, is certainly not gentle. He is taking me hard and with force; stretching me out and not caring about it. Fast and deep strokes, which end with his hips crashing into my ass. I'm having a hard time keep my balance with my hands restrained behind me and still in my heels, but I love every second of it. I want more, no I need more.

All of a sudden I find myself losing that balance and falling forward to the floor. I hit somewhat hard on my shoulder as I attempt to turn my face away. He however, seems unconcerned and quickly picks me back up by my arm. Rather than continue his previous assault on my pussy, he spins me back to present his sex covered piece to my face again. He doesn't ask if I'm okay, just simply begins to slide his stiff cock across my face and lips. Using his tip, he opens my lips and starts sliding it into my throat. No qualms about my new shoulder pain register with me, I am plain and simple just acting and receiving instinctively.

His thrusts into my mouth are like the ones he had previously been giving to my snatch; long and deep. It quickly produces a large amount of saliva and spit to flow out and coat his shaft, as well as guttural gagging sounds to be emitted. In an instant, he withdraws completely and spins me back around to ravish my open cunt some more. I am like a rag doll just taking what he is providing, and enjoying everything about it. As he picks back up his assault on my gushing slit, and finds a good hard rhythm, I suddenly feel pressure being applied to my rear entrance. This is followed by a something cool and wet, and I realize he is going to slip a finger into my ass. Rather than be put off, I just moan louder in approval. I have dabbled in a little ass play in my recent past. Not full blown anal, but one or two of my own fingers while in the shower. It certainly always adds to the excitement and the level of naughtiness.

His pace never slows as he continues to prime me for the new intrusion. I can feel my tender rosebud giving him some resistance, so I do my best to relax. Eventually, my puckered hole relinquishes its efforts, and allows the digit to slip inside. Once inside, I already can tell it is about the size of two of my fingers, and it is already stretching me out. He doesn't slow his thrusting, and continues to push his intrusion further into my backside. Its finally makes its way completely in, and I realize it is his thumb as I can feel his palm and other four fingers resting on my lower back; almost gripping me.

"That should help from you taking another fall. Who knew such a dirty act, could also help with your safety. Does the slut like having her asshole filled while being fucked?"

"Yes, ugh... the slut loves it. Ahh... stretch this slut out, ugh, work me over."

"Oh, I intend to do just that. I bet you would love to have your ass fucked as well wouldn't you?"

"Whatever you want, ooh..., just don't stop. I am a slut. Ungh... use me like one; like the... aah... cheapest slut."

"I'll make sure of that."

With that, he sets the camera down on the coffee table to continue capturing the session, and I feel his other hand slap hard onto my ass. Three good whacks follow, and my cheek is burning with the sting. Then I feel his other thumb working to pry open my asshole some more. It's a tight fit, so he spits again to add some more slickness. Again, after a little bit of resistance, my tight hole begins to allow the second intruder in to join the first. His second thumb is soon lodged inside alongside the other, and my sphincter is fuller than it has ever been. For the time being, he just lets his thumbs rest inside me while he hammers his cock home in my juicy box. His thumbs do help with my balance, and they stretch me in a wonderfully erotic way.

"The slut truly loves it now. Two thumbs in her dirty hole, and a big black cock drilling out her womb. I'll have to see just how much I can abuse these holes. Leave you gaping and raw by the morning."

The filthy dialogue coming from his mouth, just adds to the fire and the nastiness of the night. I am so glad he found the handy cam, and is getting all of this on tape. His thrusts start to slow some, as he begins to pull his thumbs apart; stretching my asshole open. The sensation is painful, but in such a depraved and dirty way. Slowly, he pulls me open, while at this point his dick is lodged deep inside me. I feel a wet drop of spit land inside my now opened hole, and I wonder just how open it is.

"Got to get you opened up to take my cock soon. It's going to feel so damn good shoving my fat pole into your shitter. Get it nice and greased up, and slide it all the way in, ramming it deep inside you. Then I'll pull it out once you are nice and stretched, to feed the grimy, ass covered cock to you. How does that sound slut? You want to taste your ass on my dick, after I fuck you good and deep with it?"

"Ohhh god, yes. Make me suck your cock after it...ugh... has been in my tight ass. I'm...ooohh... a filthy slut for you."

The idea at any other time may have put me off, but right now it seemed only logical that I would let him fuck my ass, and then suck his dick clean afterwards. My fire is raging out of control, and I have no idea where it will lead me to, or what it will cause me to do. My thought is interrupted as I feel him slowly back his stiff tool out, and pull a bit more with his thumbs. Just when I think he is done with my pussy, he slams his forceful member back inside, using his grip on my asshole to keep me from falling. With him back in deep, I feel one of his index fingers slide down my crack to join the thumbs. He must have opened me up enough because the finger slides in with little effort. It too, once inside, begins pulling outwards to open my hole. His other index finger is now working its way down to help out, and is met with more resistance than the first. However, a quick glob of spit takes care of that, and it slowly sinks within as well.

I have four digits in my ass, two thumbs and two fingers, and all are doing their best to stretch and spread me open further. He pulls out with his cock again, only to jam it hard back into place. He is really giving me a once over, using me up just the way I hoped and the only thing I can think about is how I want more. Wanting to be pushed further into depravity and kinkiness is all I desire now. I can feel my rear hole losing the battle against his fingers; he has been holding and spreading it open for over a minute now. The dull ache of the stretch is long gone, and I am just wondering how much more it will be stretched when he finally slips his wonderful cock into it.

"God slut, your asshole certainly seems to be taking well to getting stretched open. I got you so open, I can basically see into your stomach. Can't wait to get my thick dick in there and really open it up. I bet if I pulled out of your ass and your pussy, both would gape open looking to be refilled."